PDA

View Full Version : Whats the state of CA doing to save the whales in the delta

Eliminator 4 Life
05-22-2007, 09:11 PM
I dont know if all of you know but we have two whales in the CA delta that are not doing well. I feel the state is not doing all they can do to save these whales. Its very frustrating to see them waste money and other funds on stupid stuff but nothing is being done to save these whales. I guess the Govenator would rather waste money and time on Paris asking for a pardon. Then to save the lifes of the whales. This weekend is gonna be a busy weekend on the dleta and this is not gonna help the situation. Sorry I had to get this off my chest.

pw_Tony
05-22-2007, 09:15 PM
Hook them up to my jet rope (yes all jets should have a big thick rope) and tow them sums of bitches out of there! That'll solve it :D :D :D

Phat Matt
05-22-2007, 09:15 PM
I just saw a story on the Fox news and they have a lot of boats and people banging on pipes to get them out. The fresh water is taking their toll on them and they are hoping with the strong flood tide tomorrow morning they can get them out of there.

Eliminator 4 Life
05-22-2007, 09:20 PM
I just saw a story on the Fox news and they have a lot of boats and people banging on pipes to get them out. The fresh water is taking their toll on them and they are hoping with the strong flood tide tomorrow morning they can get them out of there.
Matt you being an animal lover know where Im coming from:mad:

bordsmnj
05-22-2007, 09:26 PM
i didn't know they had any fat chicks up there.

pw_Tony
05-22-2007, 09:28 PM
i didn't know they had any fat chicks up there.
LMAO!:devil: :devil:

Baja Big Dog
05-22-2007, 09:47 PM
I'm curious, I'm getting ready to call Arnold, and just shoot the shit, but I would like to help these whales, exactly what would your like the Governor to do???
Interesting how Paris can be related to whales!!!:eek:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-22-2007, 11:33 PM
I'm curious, I'm getting ready to call Arnold, and just shoot the shit, but I would like to help these whales, exactly what would your like the Governor to do???
Interesting how Paris can be related to whales!!!:eek:
I would like the non english speaking guy to spend what ever it cost to save the whales. MONEY SHOULD NOT BE AN OBJECT. IMO

Dribble
05-23-2007, 05:51 AM
What do expect them top do? (other than what they're doing).

lucky
05-23-2007, 06:15 AM
I dont know if all of you know but we have two whales in the CA delta that are not doing well. I feel the state is not doing all they can do to save these whales. Its very frustrating to see them waste money and other funds on stupid stuff but nothing is being done to save these whales. I guess the Govenator would rather waste money and time on Paris asking for a pardon. Then to save the lifes of the whales. This weekend is gonna be a busy weekend on the dleta and this is not gonna help the situation. Sorry I had to get this off my chest.
The goverment has been taking increadable steps in order to insure all wales on the delta are safe ! just the other day I heard they used sonar whale noises in vain ! This was un increadable idea until it was discovered the translator of the whale call mistakenly transposed the OHHHHHHLALALALALA OHHLDALLLLLLLL to Ardoluhhhhhhhhhhhh ardolaeeeeee - a tragic mistake on his part as this in all reality transates to " hey biatch , I'm gonna pop a cap in your ass " go figure :jawdrop:

Havasu Luvr
05-23-2007, 06:33 AM
MONEY SHOULD NOT BE AN OBJECT. IMO
UN-FOCK'N BELIEVABLE ! ! there's the answer to our world crisis... go figure:D

dirty old man
05-23-2007, 07:13 AM
The news here says the state, feds and many civilians are doing all they can. But how do you tell a whale what to do

eliminatedsprinter
05-23-2007, 07:40 AM
It's been all over the news for many days now. They are doing all they can without distressing them further. What do you want them to do? Harpoon them and drag them out to sea?? Perhaps they could get some PETA members to lecture to them and drive them away. After all, whales are pretty sharp creatures and they might flee from such stupidity.;)

Baja Big Dog
05-23-2007, 07:47 AM
You guys re not listening dam-it...She wants the non English speaking governor to tell the whales to leave!!
The state wants the whales out of the Delta because the cost of removing the dead bodies would be high.
Why should we get involved, let nature take its course, you know when a photographer sees an animal in the wild that is in trouble they don't get involved, do they. Why, because its nature, when the little lion cub gets eaten by the aggressive male they film it and let it happen, why, because its nature.
Leave the whales alone, let nature take it course.
you are obviously shooting from the hip as you have no facts gathered to discuss this intelligently.
What the hell does Paris Hilton have to do with some fricken whales, did the governor listen to her, no she didn't even contact him.
Besides, Ive heard that whale taste like chicken if its cooked correctly!!

Jordy
05-23-2007, 07:50 AM
You know, in the event that the whales don't make it out alive, I think that they shouldn't go to waste. Have a team in there to butcher them and send all the meat to the soup kitchens that are feeding the illegals. It will be whale tacos for everyone!!! :D :D :D

Havasu1
05-23-2007, 07:51 AM
I think since they are here illegally they are leaving them along. If they were citizens they would have been fined for using the delta without the proper paperwork:D

Mrs.Racer277
05-23-2007, 07:51 AM
You know, in the event that the whales don't make it out alive, I think that they shouldn't go to waste. Have a team in there to butcher them and send all the meat to the soup kitchens that are feeding the illegals. It will be whale tacos for everyone!!! :D :D :D
:devil: :devil: :devil:

Mrs.Racer277
05-23-2007, 07:52 AM
The news here says the state, feds and many civilians are doing all they can. But how do you tell a whale what to do
I hope they make it

Devilman
05-23-2007, 07:56 AM
I think since they are here illegally they are leaving them along. If they were citizens they would have been fined for using the delta without the proper paperwork:D
LMFAO, thanks for the laugh! :D :D :D :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
05-23-2007, 08:34 AM
Seems to me they are doing all they can to help the whales. :confused: :confused: What do you propose the Governor does to make the whales swim out to sea??
don't get me wrong, I hope the whales make it but I don't think its the State of CA's fault :confused: :confused:

lucky
05-23-2007, 08:40 AM
Seems to me they are doing all they can to help the whales. :confused: :confused: What do you propose the Governor does to make the whales swim out to sea??
don't get me wrong, I hope the whales make it but I don't think its the State of CA's fault :confused: :confused:
sure it is ! the state should have put in whale toll bridges. I really don't see a problem here! The whales are here with out proper papers - all they have to do is go down to walelfare and sighn them up for healthcare - Hell - the willl get the best health care our tax dollars can pay for !

WYRD
05-23-2007, 08:40 AM
STAND BACK............I am about to FREE WILLY:D

Mrs.Racer277
05-23-2007, 08:41 AM
STAND BACK............I am about to FREE WILLY:D
My Hero :D

WYRD
05-23-2007, 08:48 AM
My Hero :D
Caution*First three rows might get wet*:devil:

Mrs.Racer277
05-23-2007, 08:54 AM
Caution*First three rows might get wet*:devil:
LMAO
I am going to just let that one go. ;) :D

TheGoldenHeeb
05-23-2007, 09:18 AM
Those whales are about to get Darwin.t
Get over it #1 post, natural selection FTW

Mrs.Racer277
05-23-2007, 09:21 AM
Those whales are about to get Darwin.t
Get over it #1 post, natural selection FTW
Nice post for a Newbie??????

Eliminator 4 Life
05-23-2007, 09:22 AM
You guys re not listening dam-it...She wants the non English speaking governor to tell the whales to leave!!
The state wants the whales out of the Delta because the cost of removing the dead bodies would be high.
Why should we get involved, let nature take its course, you know when a photographer sees an animal in the wild that is in trouble they don't get involved, do they. Why, because its nature, when the little lion cub gets eaten by the aggressive male they film it and let it happen, why, because its nature.
Leave the whales alone, let nature take it course.
you are obviously shooting from the hip as you have no facts gathered to discuss this intelligently.
What the hell does Paris Hilton have to do with some fricken whales, did the governor listen to her, no she didn't even contact him.
Besides, Ive heard that whale taste like chicken if its cooked correctly!!
YOUR A DUMB ASS

TheGoldenHeeb
05-23-2007, 09:23 AM
thank you post #27, I'm glad you agree with me.

Jordy
05-23-2007, 09:25 AM
YOUR A DUMB ASS
My God, the irony of this post is killing me!!! :D :D :D
http://www.forumspile.com/Spelling-Blackboard.jpg

Eliminator 4 Life
All Im saying is why did it take over a week for them to get people in to help the whales when Paris Hilton ask for a pardon and they are talking about it over night. My point is this state waste stupid money on stupid things they need to spend some money into trying to save a life...

TheGoldenHeeb
YOUR A DUMB ASS
Care to offer a rebuttal or are you just showing your lack of intelligence?

TheGoldenHeeb
05-23-2007, 09:26 AM
All Im saying is why did it take over a week for them to get people in to help the whales when Paris Hilton ask for a pardon and they are talking about it over night. My point is this state waste stupid money on stupid things they need to spend some money into trying to save a life...
God hates whales.

Eliminator 4 Life
05-23-2007, 09:26 AM
No if you read the title of the thread it ask a question I have yet to see any answers so why dont you show your intelligence and answer the question.....:eek:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-23-2007, 09:27 AM
Thanks Mr. Jordy can I go see the principal now

Mrs.Racer277
05-23-2007, 09:29 AM
thank you post #27, I'm glad you agree with me.
Not sure were I agreed with you :rolleyes: but, anyway try the "quote" option works great :)

Eliminator 4 Life
First, Paris asked the Govenator. The Governator doesn't really care, he thinks she'll just slip through the bars with her bony ass and not have a problem...
Second, these are obviously retarded whales. Darwin at work. They must have heard about the houseboats in the delta bangin' into each other and thought it was a whale rave or something.
Call the Japanese in, they'll know how to make the whales mind up, one way or another...
If you dont have anything worthless to say you might just wanna keep your mouth shut

Jordy
Thanks Mr. Jordy can I go see the principal now
I heard he's out of the office today. Out banging on some pipes on a boat trying to save some whales that aren't fockin' smart enough not to swim into shallow water... :notam: :D

Mrs.Racer277
05-23-2007, 09:30 AM
Morning sunshine

Jordy
05-23-2007, 09:31 AM
If you dont have anything worthless to say you might just wanna keep your mouth shut
Worthless or worthwhile??? :idea: :eek: :confused: :D
Hell, using that prinicple, there wouldn't be many posts on ***boat at all!!! :D
P.S. Perhaps they could get Arnie to show up with a big screen TV and play Paris' sex video to get the whales out of harms way. ;)

Mrs.Racer277
05-23-2007, 09:31 AM
I heard he's out of the office today. Out banging on some pipes on a boat trying to save some whales that aren't fockin' smart enough not to swim into shallow water... :notam: :D
Stop being a whale hater

Eliminator 4 Life
05-23-2007, 09:32 AM
Go sit on your half a million dollar Donzi and get drunk and have hookers dancing on your boat you could care less about anything else

spectras only
05-23-2007, 09:32 AM
Are they Orcas [ you know the black & white ones ;) ] from Canada ?
Chase them out of there and send them home :D
We have whales coming up the Fraser river , but usually find their way back out . Also quite few whales beached themselves at Whiterock [ oceanside community ] and died there despite all the efforts pulling them out with tugboats .

Jordy
05-23-2007, 09:33 AM
Stop being a whale hater
I love whale. When cooked correctly it tastes somewhere between Spotted Owl and Elephant. ;)

TheGoldenHeeb
05-23-2007, 09:33 AM
don't you mean "worthwhile to say"? you fvcking moron.
God hates you too.
Not sure were I agreed with you :rolleyes: but, anyway try the "quote" option works great :)
Thanks #37 post

Jordy
05-23-2007, 09:35 AM
Go sit on your half a million dollar Donzi and get drunk and have hookers dancing on your boat you could care less about anything else
Dude, you seriously need to lay off the estrogen pills... these moodswings are uncanny!!! :D :D :D
p.s. Don't know where you got the idea of a half million dollar Donzi, but I'm sure if you know someone interested at that price, I could get it sold for you. :D :D :D
p.s.s. What's wrong with drunken hookers dancing on the boat??? Hater. :notam:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-23-2007, 09:35 AM
God hates you too.
Thanks #37 post
Nice language shows the newbies intelligence:D

Eliminator 4 Life
05-23-2007, 09:37 AM
Dude, you seriously need to lay off the estrogen pills... these moodswings are uncanny!!! :D :D :D
p.s. Don't know where you got the idea of a half million dollar Donzi, but I'm sure if you know someone interested at that price, I could get it sold for you. :D :D :D
p.s.s. What's wrong with drunken hookers dancing on the boat??? Hater. :notam:
Teacher shouldnt you start a new sentence with a capitol? For instance the T in these moodswings?

Mrs.Racer277
I love whale. When cooked correctly it tastes somewhere between Spotted Owl and Elephant. ;)
LOL
How would you cook them correctly? Staying home this weekend??

TheGoldenHeeb
Nice language shows the newbies intelligence:D
and your English/writing skills show yours.
God hates people that can't speak proper English.
edit: thank you #55

HalletDave
05-23-2007, 09:38 AM
I'm heading for the Delta on Thursday for the Memorial Day weekend.
:idea: I guess I'll have to take my 3 wood and some range balls.
Golfing Kramer style, GIDDYUP :D

Mrs.Racer277
05-23-2007, 09:39 AM
God hates you too.
Thanks #37 post
You are welcome...
Now try to play nice please :)

Jordy
05-23-2007, 09:40 AM
Teacher shouldnt you start a new sentence with a capitol? For instance the T in these moodswings?
Nope as it technically isn't a new sentence, but rather a pause followed by a continuation of the same thought. That's all you can come up with??? :notam:
How would you cook them correctly? Staying home this weekend??
I'd talk to HDD and get his thoughts on some shashimi style whale... little soy and some wasabi... mmm mmm good!!! :D :D :D
I'm not going to Havi if that's the question you're asking. Too many crazies out this weekend. :D :D :D
Besides, I was already there this year. :)

Jordy
05-23-2007, 09:41 AM
and you're English/writing skills show yours.
I think you meant "your" in this instance as it's possessive. ;) :D
Carry on. :)

Jbb
05-23-2007, 09:43 AM
I think you meant "your" in this instance as it's possessive. ;) :D
Carry on. :)
Jordy ....stop hating......:D
RD SUX!

Eliminator 4 Life
05-23-2007, 09:43 AM
Dude, you seriously need to lay off the estrogen pills... these moodswings are uncanny!!!
This clearly looks like a new sentence to me you started good with the capitol and the coma then it went to hell in a hand basket.:D :D

Havasu1
05-23-2007, 09:44 AM
[QUOTE=spectras only;2579403]
Are they Orcas [ you know the black & white ones ;) ] from Canada ?
Chase them out of there and send them home :D
We don't have the money or resources to send back 12 million whales.

Eliminator 4 Life
05-23-2007, 09:44 AM
Ouch!
Since we're on ***boat...I didn't think you could really be serious.
But since you obviously are, we've already wasted way to much money trying to save these creatures. I like whales and think they need to be protected, but this pair is damaged, lost and stupid to boot. So keep banging pipes, chasing them with boats, wringing your hands, and wait for them to starve to death and stink the delta up for the summer? Or harpoon them, put them outta their misery and pay down the deficit a bit?
Thinking of changing my name to Ahab...
I agree the mother might be bad but why should the calf die. There isnt anyway to get the calf on the right track?

Jordy
05-23-2007, 09:46 AM
This clearly looks like a new sentence to me you started good with the capitol and the coma then it went to hell in a hand basket.:D :D
OK, well, this one clearly looks like a run-on sentence. There should be a period after "me" and then "you" should be capitalized. Oh, and "capitol" as you have it refers to geography, not grammar. "Coma" is a medical state, while "comma" is punctuation. ;)
You sure you want to keep going with this... I was just pointing out the irony when you posted that "your a dumb ass" as it strikes me funny every time someone does that. :)

Jordy
05-23-2007, 09:47 AM
Jordy ....stop hating......:D
RD SUX!
Clearly educating Brian, clearly educating. :D :D :D

spectras only
Eliminator , go to this site , and check the chat room if there's any talk about these whales . I'll bet some people already on the plane going to try help these lost creatures .
http://www.orca-live.net/community/index.html
Back to Jordy's grammar class !:D

Mrs.Racer277
Nope as it technically isn't a new sentence, but rather a pause followed by a continuation of the same thought. That's all you can come up with??? :notam:
I'd talk to HDD and get his thoughts on some shashimi style whale... little soy and some wasabi... mmm mmm good!!! :D :D :D
I'm not going to Havi if that's the question you're asking. Too many crazies out this weekend. :D :D :D
Besides, I was already there this year. :)
LOL
Crazies in Havi???? :rolleyes:
I think you can handle more them one trip a year :)

Eliminator 4 Life
05-23-2007, 09:50 AM
Eliminator , go to this site , and check the chat room if there's any talk about these whales . I'll bet some people already on the plane going to try help these lost creatures .
http://www.orca-live.net/community/index.html
Back to Jordy's grammar class !:D
Thanks for the info SPECTRA'S ONLY.

Eliminator 4 Life
05-23-2007, 09:52 AM
OK, well, this one clearly looks like a run-on sentence. There should be a period after "me" and then "you" should be capitalized. Oh, and "capitol" as you have it refers to geography, not grammar. "Coma" is a medical state, while "comma" is punctuation. ;)
You sure you want to keep going with this... I was just pointing out the irony when you posted that "your a dumb ass" as it strikes me funny every time someone does that. :)
I know you like hearing these words " Jordy your right". I made a few spelling mistakes and Ill admit it. Now can you man up and say you forgot to capitalize the T:D

Eliminator 4 Life
05-23-2007, 09:53 AM
How would they feed the calf, one of those big whale feeding bottles at Petco? It's still following mom around for a reason.
Well hell let them all die we kill everything anyways

Jordy
05-23-2007, 09:55 AM
There isnt anyway to get the calf on the right track?
Yeah, track that sucka right to the whale slaughter house. Baby whale is the veal of the sea!!! :D :D :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
05-23-2007, 10:01 AM
Well hell let them all day we kill everything anyways
What? :confused:

460 jus getn it
05-23-2007, 10:07 AM
Here someone might need this.............................................. .............
http://www.scubatoys.com/store/spearguns/pics/4d38.jpg

WYRD
05-23-2007, 10:25 AM
Yeah, track that sucka right to the whale slaughter house. Baby whale is the veal of the sea!!! :D :D :D
far less blubbry than the momma whale:D
http://www.humoronline.com/redneck-thong.jpg
bad whale tail
http://stheoutlawtorn.com/uploaded_images/whale-tail-002-759902.jpg
good whale tail (jordy its not a donzi and she isnt dancing but she is drunk):D

Big Warlock
05-23-2007, 10:27 AM
This does have the potential of being the best thread ever!! However, you have to have the IQ to understand the inuendos being thrown about. If I made an spelling or grammatical errors I apologize in advance.
Jordy, stop hating people and go out on your millions of dollars of boats all over here and Mexico and relax. Oh, can you call me when the boat is fixed? And you might want to hook up the shore power to the one with the stereo. FYI, the mechanics have been enjoying music in the shop. Thought that might be an important piece of info. Cake this afternoon after lunch. Thanks! :D

SMFRiverRat
05-23-2007, 10:40 AM
Well, in a few days they can try this method of disposing "Delta and Dawn".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhP7hmQgvoc

Baja Big Dog
05-23-2007, 10:40 AM
Man..all you guys suck....I only agree with with a lot of other posters here and I get called the "DUMB ASS".
Now that's a real drag!!!
Gotta go now, on my way up to the delta to shoo the fricken whales to the ocean, so this tree hugging douche will like me!!!
Someone light the bar-b in case I'm not successful!!

Baja Big Dog
05-23-2007, 10:43 AM
I know you like hearing these words " Jordy your right". I made a few spelling mistakes and Ill admit it. Now can you man up and say you forgot to capitalize the T:D
HUH!!!

eliminatedsprinter
05-23-2007, 12:46 PM
This question assumes "facts" that are not in evidence, so it is as meaningless as the Paris Hilton non sequitur. That aside, If they did wait "a week" to do anything, it is no doubt because the best and safest thing would be for them to find their own way out. If you have been following these things for very long, you might realize that the survival rate for self stranded whales, that are artificially taken back out to sea is near zero. Trying to rescue a distressed mother humpback whale with a calf from the delta is a task that could be dangerous for all involved, pointless in the end, and may well be best left to mother nature...

zudnic
05-23-2007, 01:01 PM
sure whales are cute and cuddly creatures, Sea World is an awsome show. Why save them? All things die eventually and in away one heavy eating species gone, means a better planet, cause others can survive.......
One of my fav. movies is crimson tide, I would have been on Gene Hackmans side on that one. Until Denzel closed the hatch on the 3 or 4 guy's so the rest of the sub could survive....... I'm all for clubbing seals and I'm pro-global warming F' the polar bears cariboo, etc. Warm up Alaska drill easier all year round.... One species dies so the many can survive on the sub known as Earth and if its a little warmer, well so much the F'in better. I'm a proud neo con, species killer, spotted owl tastes like chicken, enviro destroyer...... I'm not joking either....... I want my tuna with the dolphin dang it!!!! :D

JustMVG
05-23-2007, 01:18 PM
It's clear to me that the whales are in the Delta Illegally, therefore I Believe that we must grant them a guest Visa, ask them to pay the 5000lbs of fish fine, and amnesty for all, whales should not be excluded...... Right!!!:mad:

HavaSkank
05-23-2007, 03:28 PM
I have learn one thing from this educational and enlightening thread....
I love Jordy, and I should have his love-child.

CHEETAH24
05-23-2007, 04:47 PM
Well, in a few days they can try this method of disposing "Delta and Dawn".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhP7hmQgvoc
One stick of that in the blowhole.....problem solved.

Jordy
05-23-2007, 05:50 PM
I have learn one thing from this educational and enlightening thread....
I love Jordy, and I should have his love-child.
I just never knew you cared. :D :D :D

HavaSkank
05-23-2007, 05:55 PM
Your ability to recognize English and basic grammatical errors turns me on like nobody's bid'ness. I would bet my life you've never uttered a double-negative nor have you ended a sentence with a preposition.
You are the man of my dreams and I must stalk you and force you to love me forever.

Jordy
05-23-2007, 06:01 PM
You are the man of my dreams and I must stalk you and force you to love me forever.
Fear has a way of turning into passion. Just ask some of the girls that Karl has stalked, I mean "dated." :notam:

zudnic
05-23-2007, 06:11 PM
I'm hungry, thanks Dave..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz8AuKmItwM&NR=1

Cas
05-29-2007, 05:06 PM
well looky there, the whales themselves decided to head out with very little help from the State of California......imagine that!
can a whale commit suicide? I just don't think they think that way, it's all a matter of survival to wild animals.

ShutYaPieHole
05-29-2007, 10:06 PM
PRESIDENT BUSH HATES WHALES

Big Warlock
05-30-2007, 07:33 AM
PRESIDENT BUSH HATES WHALES
Hell, those whales are W's personal whales, sent to spy on the democratic region in Northern Ca.!!! This is a plot!! These whales might be sacrificed for the good of all Republicans. Goodspeed to the whales!!!!!! :D

Jordy
05-30-2007, 07:39 AM
These whales might be sacrificed for the good of all Republicans. Goodspeed to the whales!!!!!! :D
How many whale steaks and whale burgers do you think could be cooked at one time on your Whale-B-Q, I mean B-B-Q pit, I mean trailer??? :D :D :D

OSidePat
05-30-2007, 07:43 AM
The First thing the State of California should have done was call Japan so we could all save the time and taxpayer money Japan has some pretty good whale hunting boats.

OSidePat
05-30-2007, 07:43 AM
The First thing the State of California should have done was call Japan so we could all save the time and taxpayer money Japan has some pretty good whale hunting boats.

OSidePat
05-30-2007, 07:44 AM

asch
05-30-2007, 11:01 AM
To the original poster:
Agreed that the state of CA wastes money on so many other unimportant issues, but how is it that getting these whales out to sea wouldn't also been a waste of (our tax) money?
I really don't believe spending government money was an option.
Private funding?....No problem. They found their way despite human efforts.
While I admire your reverence for these mammals, had they not made it out, oh well. Life goes on.
What about the other whales that die(d) at sea or otherwise? For that matter, what about animals that were in danger of dieing since these whales entered the Delta? Why all the hoop about these two? Strange logic. Best to let nature run its course.

Sangerdude
05-30-2007, 02:34 PM
Sorry Rob,
The state of CA. spends WAAAAY too much on tree hugging hippy shit as it is...those two sea creatures saved themselves...and that is how it should of been. They got tired of the damn music raining from all the gay roll-cage boats on the delta, so they headed back to sea. Personally, I think they should of stopped these creatures before they left the gay bay!!! What does that say for small submarines that can get into our bay and waterways and poss. deploy WMD's???? Oh yeah....from Paris Hilton to WMD's!!!!!
Stupid whales...they deserved to die a fresh water death in the murky waters of the delta!!! Spend money on them??? Nahhhhhhhh.....
WATCH OUT FOR WMD's IN THE WATERS OF THE DELTA!!!!!! IF THE WHALES COULD MAKE SO FAR UNDETECTED....SO COULD SOME SADDAMIST!!!