PDA

View Full Version : Kachina Boats has been served

thumper
12-20-2005, 05:52 PM
A long overdue lawsuit was finally filed against Kachina Boats on or about 11/28/05. Said complaint has now been recorded in the Orange County Superior Court of California and has subsequently been served on Kachina Boats on or about 12/7/05 in Phoenix.
Unknown Author:
Quality will be prized as a precious possession.

H20 Toie
12-20-2005, 05:56 PM
Hey a new troll :crossx:

Mandelon
12-20-2005, 06:02 PM
Search Results
No documents matched the query " kachina ".
New query
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New query
The index is up-to-date.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Home | Gen Info | Locations | Civil | Criminal | Family | Grand Jury | Juvenile | Probate | Traffic
To send feedback or questions for the court: Feedback
To send comments or errors about the website: Webmaster
Return To Orange County Superior Court Home Page

Moneypitt
12-20-2005, 06:06 PM
Hey, thumper, didn't your mother teach you something about "if you can't say something nice, .... ... ........ .. ..."? 1st post ??? ......MP

SHOTKALLIN
12-20-2005, 06:08 PM
A very informative first post...would you like to elaborate why you have a suit with Kachina?

Dribble
12-20-2005, 06:18 PM
A very informative first post...would you like to elaborate why you have a suit with Kachina?........
Otherwise it don't mean jack around here.

purrfecttremor
12-20-2005, 06:25 PM
WTF IS IT ALL ABOUT? :confused:

Outnumbered
12-20-2005, 06:35 PM
I have the scoop. They are being sued by the estate of J.R.R. Tolkien for unauthorized use of hobbit images.
Now that right there is funny :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

soupersonic
12-20-2005, 06:43 PM
I have the scoop. They are being sued by the estate of J.R.R. Tolkien for unauthorized use of hobbit images.
I thought the suit was by the Texas Cattlemens Assoc. for unauthorized use of cow images.

Kilrtoy
12-20-2005, 06:51 PM
Give the LAD a chance....
We were all new at one time and some of us are still new

Kachina26
12-20-2005, 06:59 PM
Maybe someone finally called "bullshit" on their "no two boats alike" advertising campaign!
Cough it up troll, you got something or not? If not, kick rocks!

LHC30Victory
12-20-2005, 07:04 PM
I thought the suit was by the Texas Cattlemens Assoc. for unauthorized use of cow images.
See, Mis information runs rampant 'round here! Those spots are not jersey cows, they are of a Dalmation. So, the proper group to sue is the fireman's association :)
(or Cal Worthington)

Kachina26
12-20-2005, 07:06 PM
Kick rocks. Nice one. :D
That's my favorite internet tough guy line, he could probably lay me out but good!

HOOTER SLED-
12-20-2005, 07:09 PM
Give the LAD a chance....
We were all new at one time and some of us are still new
This is a new approach for you. :D Feeling soft cuz of the holidays??

Havasu_Dreamin
12-20-2005, 07:10 PM
ROFLMAO! Surprised Jordy did not say it first!

Kilrtoy
All we really internet tough guys? I mean, really, we all know someone that knows someone that knows us. It's not like you don't have a fair chance of running into someone every weekend from Memorial Day to Labor Day. :D
I try my best, not to run into anyone, But I usually do once a year

Kachina26
All we really internet tough guys? No, I'm just a smartass online and in person. Always trying to get someone to laugh. Sometimes they take it wrong, what cha gonna do?

Kilrtoy
12-20-2005, 07:14 PM
Really or are you being sarcastic? You party with everyone, I've seen the pics. :D
NO Im serious, I usually crash into another vehicle atleast once a year on my bike

Kachina26
12-20-2005, 07:16 PM
Dammit! There are no Hobbits depicted on my boat!!!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/511/1284shocke-med.jpg

H20Advantage
12-20-2005, 07:17 PM
No that wood be the Dairy cow association for unauthorized use of black and white spots. :p

uclahater
12-20-2005, 07:26 PM
Did Photoglue buy a Kachina :argue:

Kilrtoy
12-20-2005, 07:27 PM
Dammit! There are no Hobbits depicted on my boat!!!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/511/1284shocke-med.jpg
Actually there is in that pic...
Look really hard
He is behind the wheel :rollside:

Moneypitt
12-20-2005, 07:32 PM
HO HO HO---------------> Happy Holidays!!!!! You can't say that anymore. You gotta say "lady of the evening, lady of the evening, lady of the evening"..............MP

That Guy
12-20-2005, 07:41 PM
Bagging on people makes me feel like a part of a special group. :D
Another SWB classic...... :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

unleashed
12-20-2005, 07:50 PM
I think the poorly drawn dragons, broncos, dalmations, cows, skulls have had enough...its a class action thing! Goodluck Kowchina! hahahaha
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

thumper
12-20-2005, 07:55 PM
Fraud

Kachina26
12-20-2005, 08:02 PM
Troll

HOOTER SLED-
HO HO HO---------------> Happy Holidays!!!!! You can't say that anymore. You gotta say "lady of the evening, lady of the evening, lady of the evening"..............MP
Phuck dat. My bitches is hoes!!!!! :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
The new one word thread.

dicudmore
12-20-2005, 09:36 PM
Maybe someone finally called "bullshit" on their "no two boats alike" advertising campaign!
Cough it up troll, you got something or not? If not, kick rocks!
:idea: :idea: :idea:

dicudmore
12-20-2005, 09:37 PM
Troll
:idea: :idea:

Kachina26
12-20-2005, 09:44 PM
:idea: :idea:
Dammit Dan and Miguel! It's not me! :argue:

dicudmore
12-20-2005, 09:58 PM
Dammit Dan and Miguel! It's not me! :argue:
:idea:

H20 Toie
12-20-2005, 10:08 PM
why do you have ot have people like thimber come on the baorda and start shit wihen there are plenty of people that can do it all ready, if yo are going to stqarrt shit start with cummender boats bitch.

INSman
12-20-2005, 10:10 PM
why do you have ot have people like thimber come on the baorda and start shit wihen there are plenty of people that can do it all ready, if yo are going to stqarrt shit start with cummender boats bitch.
yeah, Commander boats suck !!! :yuk: except for Mel's :cool:

little rowe boat
12-20-2005, 10:12 PM
Fraud
Could you elaborate a little more.

C-2
12-20-2005, 10:25 PM
The fact a party files a lawsuit does not mean they are right.
Show us a judgment for Fraud and then maybe we'll have something to talk about. Until then, it's just he-said, she-said garb that will eventually settle out of court.

H20 Toie
12-20-2005, 10:26 PM
like i said befrore fin troll

Garrddogg
12-20-2005, 10:30 PM
SOUNDS LIKE A TROLL! TO ME!

H20 Toie
12-20-2005, 11:07 PM
hey trool where are you come out and play :skull: :skull: :skull:

Kachina26
12-20-2005, 11:09 PM
Step away from the bottle and turn the spell check on :D:D

H20 Toie
12-20-2005, 11:11 PM
Step away from the bottle and turn the spell check on :D:D
the bottle is dry i only have cans left and if there wqs a spel check i would use it bitch
by the way HI :)

2Driver
12-21-2005, 07:58 AM
LOL........ beat me to it

Moneypitt
12-21-2005, 08:22 AM
I thought fraud was a criminal offense, any lawyers out there? Isn't fraud something the DA would charge?......................MP

C-2
12-21-2005, 08:35 AM
I thought fraud was a criminal offense, any lawyers out there? Isn't fraud something the DA would charge?......................MP
You can pursue fraud in civil court too, not all fraud is criminal in nature.
Attorney's love to include fraud allegations in their complaints - it enables them to seek punitive damages beyond actual damages sustained (the cost of the boat and/or options). Fraud/punitive claims are also the first to be attacked by the defense.
They must have bought the boat from the OC boat show since the case was filed here and not in AZ where Kachina does biz.
truth is, if Kachina has insurance coverage then they simply pay a deductible and turn it over to their carrier. The plaintiff's attorney knows their only chance at revovering big coin is pursuing a fraud charge since most policies do not cover fraud.
Yet another win-win for the attorneys involved.

Holland
12-21-2005, 01:17 PM
Alright, Here is the whole scoop on this whole deal. I bet some of you will remember this guy when I am done!
Over the last year or two, this guy "Thumper," initials R.S., has been around. Had Louie known who this guy was before he made a deposit, Louie would have asked him to leave.
RS Came in buy a boat from Kachina... Yeah... gave his deposit and did his drawings. He had 17 revisions on his drawing. Most of them only moving a stripe or flame an inch here or an inch there. Louie was Louie... Kept making the changes until the guy was completely satisfied!
His third trip out there was to see the boat come out of the mold. He was jumping up and down with hapiness. He even took the gelcoater to lunch. Before he left, he was giving hugs, high fiving everyone, and was extremely happy with everything. (This is on tape)
Well, an hour after his plane landed back here in So Cal, he called up and said that Louie had threatened him with a gun, everything was wrong with the boat... so on... Louie (Blindsided) tried to keep RS happy by listening to what he said was wrong. Louie even offered to make changes to the gelcoat that were not on the drawing... The guy is screaming "I want my money back."
That is where that stands now. I think Kachina is even still trying to work with the situation.
Here is the hilarious part. This guy, R.S. has done this to other builders in the past year or so. He did it to Commander, ask Si, LaveyCraft and Shockwave.
What the hell is this guys problem...
If he is so adimate about his case, why did he get a new screen name? Because we could track old posts from where he did this to the other builders?
Bob.

DAB
12-21-2005, 01:29 PM
Alright, Here is the whole scoop on this whole deal. I bet some of you will remember this guy when I am done!
Over the last year or two, this guy "Thumper," initials R.S., has been around. Had Louie known who this guy was before he made a deposit, Louie would have asked him to leave.
RS Came in buy a boat from Kachina... Yeah... gave his deposit and did his drawings. He had 17 revisions on his drawing. Most of them only moving a stripe or flame an inch here or an inch there. Louie was Louie... Kept making the changes until the guy was completely satisfied!
His third trip out there was to see the boat come out of the mold. He was jumping up and down with hapiness. He even took the gelcoater to lunch. Before he left, he was giving hugs, high fiving everyone, and was extremely happy with everything. (This is on tape)
Well, an hour after his plane landed back here in So Cal, he called up and said that Louie had threatened him with a gun, everything was wrong with the boat... so on... Louie (Blindsided) tried to keep RS happy by listening to what he said was wrong. Louie even offered to make changes to the gelcoat that were not on the drawing... The guy is screaming "I want my money back."
That is where that stands now. I think Kachina is even still trying to work with the situation.
Here is the hilarious part. This guy, R.S. has done this to other builders in the past year or so. He did it to Commander, ask Si, LaveyCraft and Shockwave.
What the hell is this guys problem...
If he is so adimate about his case, why did he get a new screen name? Because we could track old posts from where he did this to the other builders?
Bob.
Holy shit.... I remember this guy, in the past I've helped out at one of the above mentioned mfgrs and if it's the same guy, he's a pain in the ass... so much that after the 2nd boat coming out of the mold he started again, needless to say his deposit was refunded and he was told to never come back... If it's him, he's a joke...

Sleek-Jet
12-21-2005, 01:31 PM
So what was his old screen name????

Holland
12-21-2005, 01:35 PM
I am going to let him see if he is man enough to post as he is man enough to slander....
I doubt it.

BadKachina
12-21-2005, 02:57 PM
I am going to let him see if he is man enough to post as he is man enough to slander....
I doubt it.
Isn't that the truth, he has balls enough to call out Louie and his company out but the POS can't reveal his own identity.
Maybe Louie would like to start a thread about all the strokes he's dealt with coming in and out of his shop full of b/s and wasting his time and energy.
If you're really trying to get out of the deal because your gelcoat isn't exactly how you want it than step up to plate and work a compromise to get it where it needs to be for you. Louie has painters, they can probably change just about anything you want on the boat. Sounds to me like you're trying to weasel out of the deal and using the paint or gelcoat as an excuse.
Remember, it's not an 800k Outerlimits with a 100k paint job. Not to say that you shouldn't be able to get what's advertised or agreed on but you have to leave a little room for the the builder too. Remember you commisioned him to build you a boat, Louie has a substantial investment in it by the time it comes out of the mold. Now is not the time to expect him to eat it and send you a refund. Now is the time to make a compromise so that you can both save face.
Done venting, Paul.........

H20 Toie
12-21-2005, 03:03 PM
I think he has done a pretty good job of trying to get people upset he has only made 3 posts and got a lot of responses, Fn trolls

shockwavebd
12-21-2005, 03:13 PM
Holy shit.... I remember this guy, in the past I've helped out at one of the above mentioned mfgrs and if it's the same guy, he's a pain in the ass... so much that after the 2nd boat coming out of the mold he started again, needless to say his deposit was refunded and he was told to never come back... If it's him, he's a joke...
yes Dave thats the guy................call me :yuk:

dicudmore
12-21-2005, 05:39 PM
yes Dave thats the guy................call me :yuk:
who is this troll??

thumper
12-21-2005, 05:50 PM
Isn't that the truth, he has balls enough to call out Louie and his company out but the POS can't reveal his own identity.
Maybe Louie would like to start a thread about all the strokes he's dealt with coming in and out of his shop full of b/s and wasting his time and energy.
If you're really trying to get out of the deal because your gelcoat isn't exactly how you want it than step up to plate and work a compromise to get it where it needs to be for you. Louie has painters, they can probably change just about anything you want on the boat. Sounds to me like you're trying to weasel out of the deal and using the paint or gelcoat as an excuse.
Remember, it's not an 800k Outerlimits with a 100k paint job. Not to say that you shouldn't be able to get what's advertised or agreed on but you have to leave a little room for the the builder too. Remember you commisioned him to build you a boat, Louie has a substantial investment in it by the time it comes out of the mold. Now is not the time to expect him to eat it and send you a refund. Now is the time to make a compromise so that you can both save face.
Done venting, Paul.........
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
BAD Kachina:
Outstanding rational post. Thank you...time will tell.
The time is always right to do what is right. ~Martin Luther King Jr.
*I tried for months to resolve the problem but without ever getting ONE response...ALL ATTEMPTS DOCUMENTED!!!
Happy Holidays to all.

Moneypitt
12-21-2005, 07:36 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
BAD Kachina:
Outstanding rational post. Thank you...time will tell.
The time is always right to do what is right. ~Martin Luther King Jr.
*I tried for months to resolve the problem but without ever getting ONE response...ALL ATTEMPTS DOCUMENTED!!!
Happy Holidays to all.
Looks like he learned something from the other problems he's had in the past, documenting everything, hmmmm, I guess he kinda knew what was going to happen. If everyone put him on their ignore list, will his posts even show? Kinda like a tree falling in the forest when there is no one there to hear it, does it still make noise?............MP

DAB
12-21-2005, 09:01 PM
Looks like he learned something from the other problems he's had in the past, documenting everything, hmmmm, I guess he kinda knew what was going to happen. If everyone put him on their ignore list, will his posts even show? Kinda like a tree falling in the forest when there is no one there to hear it, does it still make noise?............MP
I got news, his documentation is probably exactly what they painted/geled for him... the problem is he changed his f'n mind...left the shop thrilled like a pig in shit, and saw a cloud on the flight back home and thought "hmm....I'd like to have a cloud like that on my boat, and then didn't like it"... and then after he wanted the cloud, upon landing at the airport he saw a yellow cab, and thought "hmm... I'd like to have a yellow boat with checkers on it".....then after falling asleep that evening he dreamt of the re-run of Gremlins and thought "hmmm.. I'd love to have that cute Gremlin on boat"....
hell who knows, but from my experience with thumper this is exactly how the day went and hence... lawsuit filed in Cali....

Magic34
12-21-2005, 09:06 PM
I got news, his documentation is probably exactly what they painted/geled for him... the problem is he changed his f'n mind...left the shop thrilled like a pig in shit, and saw a cloud on the flight back home and thought "hmm....I'd like to have a cloud like that on my boat, and then didn't like it"... and then after he wanted the cloud, upon landing at the airport he saw a yellow cab, and thought "hmm... I'd like to have a yellow boat with checkers on it".....then after falling asleep that evening he dreamt of the re-run of Gremlins and thought "hmmm.. I'd love to have that cute Gremlin on boat"....
hell who knows, but from my experience with thumper this is exactly how the day went and hence... lawsuit filed in Cali....
That cloud would be tight!!!
Add the cloud and drop the suit.
LMAO DAB

rrrr
12-21-2005, 09:17 PM
Another thread of blather by the same idjit....
Dang those evil Kachina people... (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100620)

DAB
12-21-2005, 09:19 PM
That cloud would be tight!!!
Add the cloud and drop the suit.
LMAO DAB
How the hell you been? I hope all is well.... BTW, I've already copyrighted the cloud scene and well... you know the rest.... :)

Magic34
12-21-2005, 09:45 PM
How the hell you been? I hope all is well.... BTW, I've already copyrighted the cloud scene and well... you know the rest.... :)
Doing good. I'll be back in So Cal in Feb. We'll do lunch. I'll let you know when I have a meeting there again.