PDA

View Full Version : Wire Fraud

bgchuby01
05-23-2007, 12:10 PM
This person tried to buy a boat from back east and stole over 26,000 from them in the process but did not get the boat.
brian grant simpson
1324 s alta vista ave
monrovia ca 91016
2525 n lake ave
altadena ca 91001
3038 lincoln ave
altadena ca 91001
dob july 20th 1966
If someone knows where to find this person there will be compensation. He is trying to buy a large daytona cat. He has numerous criminal charges against him. When you call him his voice mail tells you that you are blessed and being watched by the lord. If you go looking for him, he is a black male.
call me at 909-816-1101 or email me at jeffymurray@aol.com

Big Warlock
05-23-2007, 12:23 PM
I am confused. He tried to buy the boat but got the boat owner for $26K? How does that happen? Wouldn't it be that he is trying to sell a boat and took $26K for some reason? Sorry, just asking for clarification. I am going to asume you have contacted the police already? And if it's indeed wire fraud, the FBI should be notified.

Big Warlock
05-23-2007, 12:23 PM
if anyone starts to quote the apostle Paul, always head the other direction!!!:D

AZKC
05-23-2007, 12:24 PM
Sorry to hear that, but I doubt the guys even in America. Sounds like the Nigerian Scam got another one:(

bgchuby01
05-23-2007, 12:34 PM
bought the boat and financed an amount including new engines. then after loan was funded decided to use original motors. dealer sent him the difference in a wire transfer. before the boat left the dealer the bank asked for the money back saying all the loan papers from customer were false. dealer gave back full money to bank and the customer will not give back the engine money. He is not from out of this country. He is just another Los Angeles brother out for a scam

HokeySon
05-23-2007, 12:37 PM
If someone knows where to find this person there will be compensation. He is trying to buy a large daytona cat. ]
Wow, this is an interesting person. Ran him through some of my databases. I have got his place of employment, adresses [lots of them], aliases [a few] and lots of other information.. Not the kind of profile that fits the Nigerian scam or any other internet scam. If you want him, drop me a line at HokeySon@verizon.net. But I am going to need to know a bit more before I can release anything.

RitcheyRch
05-23-2007, 04:03 PM
All scammers are thieves and should be SHOT

27 Awesome cat
05-23-2007, 04:16 PM
So what is the best database for finding someone??

HokeySon
05-23-2007, 04:28 PM
So what is the best database for finding someone??
You would be surprised how easy it is to find people that are not trying to hide. Sometimes you can just google them.
But if you are trying to find a real skip, it usualy takes a combination of different resources and most of them are proprietary. You have to have a legit business to open an account, then have to certify each time you run a search that you have a valid purpose under the privacy and debt collection laws. You also have to pay for each search. It takes time and money to find professional deadbeats.
All that said, I do a lot of Debtor/creditor and collections work and I like to use Accurint to run intial searches. It is run by Lexis/Nexis.

Rexone
05-23-2007, 04:35 PM
There you have it. Problem solved.

C-2
05-23-2007, 10:00 PM
You would be surprised how easy it is to find people that are not trying to hide. Sometimes you can just google them.
But if you are trying to find a real skip, it usualy takes a combination of different resources and most of them are proprietary. You have to have a legit business to open an account, then have to certify each time you run a search that you have a valid purpose under the privacy and debt collection laws. You also have to pay for each search. It takes time and money to find professional deadbeats.
All that said, I do a lot of Debtor/creditor and collections work and I like to use Accurint to run intial searches. It is run by Lexis/Nexis.
And the best way to find scammers is thru the good ole' fashioned money trail and relatives, which is why these types of investigtaions are handled best by LEO - if they have time to throw at it.
Hokey I read your jury comments - you sounds like a lawyer?

HokeySon
05-24-2007, 04:45 AM
And the best way to find scammers is thru the good ole' fashioned money trail and relatives, which is why these types of investigtaions are handled best by LEO - if they have time to throw at it.
Hokey I read your jury comments - you sounds like a lawyer?
yup ... I am an okay guy though ... really.

TPI
05-24-2007, 05:11 AM
Wow,
This is VERY interesting. A guy very into "Cats" fitting the exact discription you described called me about a couple of 848's for his "CAT" that he had not purchased yet. His name was Brian, but he called himself "Mr B" and kept calling me "Mr Gary" which was weird in itself and pissed me off. The guy claimed to be very religious but when I did a little research on him, I found out he was a loan scammer, and he defrauded on SEVERAL large loans out of state. When I told him I did not want to do business with him, he got VERY rude and didnt seem so religious anymore,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,wonder if it's the same guy? This was toward the end of last year.

centerhill condor
05-24-2007, 05:49 AM
TWICE!

Jbb
05-24-2007, 05:58 AM
Wow,
This is VERY interesting. A guy very into "Cats" fitting the exact discription you described called me about a couple of 848's for his "CAT" that he had not purchased yet. His name was Brian, but he called himself "Mr B" and kept calling me "Mr Gary" which was weird in itself and pissed me off. The guy claimed to be very religious but when I did a little research on him, I found out he was a loan scammer, and he defrauded on SEVERAL large loans out of state. When I told him I did not want to do business with him, he got VERY rude and didnt seem so religious anymore,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,wonder if it's the same guy? This was toward the end of last year.
I would like to be called "Mr. B" from now on....God Bless.................:)

HokeySon
05-24-2007, 07:28 AM
Wow,
wonder if it's the same guy?
sounds like the same guy. I am curious what you did to check his background. You saved yourself a headache whatever it was, but I would like to know anyway. Thanks.

TPI
05-24-2007, 08:13 AM
Mr B said a certain guy rebuilt his last motors back east. I called the guy that built the motors because something seemed fishy. The engine guy then told me about his loans and I researched a little furthur to find out it was true. All I basically did was call his own references and they eventually told me the guy is a crook!