PDA

View Full Version : Canucklehead

hoolign
02-11-2006, 08:00 AM
What the hell are you doin up so early??

canuck1
02-11-2006, 08:15 AM
Killin time untill the nephews hockey game. You must be workin or Trina is getting you prepped for more house hunting :rollside:
Think lake front so your friends can visit more often...

hoolign
02-11-2006, 08:24 AM
Killin time untill the nephews hockey game. You must be workin or Trina is getting you prepped for more house hunting :rollside:
Think lake front so your friends can visit more often...
I refuse to pay a 4000.00 a month mortgage! I'm home till Tuesday..we have 4 offers in right now and I want this done before I head back to work!

canuck1
02-11-2006, 08:35 AM
I refuse to pay a 4000.00 a month mortgage! I'm home till Tuesday..we have 4 offers in right now and I want this done before I head back to work!
Thats only 2.5 days work....suck it up Princess and take care of the mooches you love....
I'm back on the plane monday for another mental health break

hoolign
02-11-2006, 09:04 AM
Thats only 2.5 days work....suck it up Princess and take care of the mooches you love....
I'm back on the plane monday for another mental health break
That's not the point..I don't think a guy should have to pay that much for 4 walls that hold up a roof! Now where ya headed? Question.. A metal shop on concrete slab, the east wall has setteled a bit, slightly heaved the concrete and needs to be fixed, cut out the concrete, level , and re pour under the shop wall or how do you fix that?? wanna do it?

canuck1
02-11-2006, 02:34 PM
call me
I'll send the cat up to fix it just let me know when :)