PDA

View Full Version : Trident Boats Sucks!!!!!

wsuwrhr
02-11-2006, 10:35 AM
Bummer, came home Thursday night(Friday morning really) from a bitchen day down at Trident, to a brokeback mountain computer. Took three days to get it running again. Safe mode is never good.
I just want to say that Trident boats suck!!!! Now I have to figure out what I am going to do with another boat!!!!
The white/red Revolution looks as good in person as I thought it would. I can't wait to see it rigged.
When we were on the drive out to "San V" I was thinking (sarcastically)"What fun was this going to be with 8 guys on board," was I in for a surprise.
We had a boatful of people, and there were a couple biguns on board, the fiberglasser was two of my 150lb ass. Nice boss, takes his guys out on the lake for a boat ride.
I can already hear the kool-aid drinkers/naysayers laughing at my post because I AM a vendor, and that's fine. To that I say, you need to take a ride in it. Seriously. No hype, no bullshit, hitch it up and get it wet. Tell everyone what you think.
The acceleration from mid throttle caught my attention in a big way. We were motoring along several times at part throttle and when Wes gave it more go juice, I could feel the boat accelerating immediately as the engine was picking up RPMs . Twin turbos sound so beautiful too.
I was surprised, with as much load in the boat, I just expected it to be fat and lazy, I figured there would be a serious lag in speed.
I am such a gearhead I sat in the rear seat because I wanted to listen to the motor. I am glad I did, the holeshot is incredible, put me back in the seat even with 1200lbs of people on board. I can't imagine the difference with just one or two people.
The boat rolls into a turn just like any boat I have ever driven. Handled well, ran through the chop, turns under power, and turns at speed really cool too.
The automatic front loading ramp is trick, almost like the boat is saying,
"Welcome aboard".
The roost is really cool, that thing is pumping so much water it is unbelieveable.
I could go on and on about the boat, but until you ride in it you can roll your eyes all you want.
Working with Wes and Craig is inspiring, so far everytime I have been there, we talk about the boat, throw ideas around, get into serious discussions about the Revolution, or about other things not boat related at all. We are littering the dry erase boards around the shop with ideas, sketches, notes, parts I am late on, parts lists, arrows leading to another area of the board that had room, whatever. It is like heading down to a think tank.
The point is, I leave Trident everytime thinking about how to do things different, better, or how to fix the problems at hand.
You guys need to check it out.
To Wes and Craig and the whole group of misfits at Trident, thanks for a cool day on the water in a boat I had a small part in building.
Brian

bigq
02-11-2006, 12:41 PM
It does look nice and i am sure top notch craftsmanship, but that boat is for an entirely different market.

ROZ
02-11-2006, 02:03 PM
I completely agree with what Brian has posted. The more I think about how expensive newer large deck boats are becomming, the more I realize how much of a deal the Revolution really is. I just wish I could afford one...
I have yet to go for a ride, but can't wait to get over there to get it on!

canuck1
02-11-2006, 02:25 PM
Roz sucks

canuck1
02-11-2006, 02:28 PM
So Wes....When are the northern test rides going to happen?

riverracerx
02-11-2006, 02:31 PM
I hear they both suck, and blow x2. :p

Liberator TJ1984
02-11-2006, 03:04 PM
So Wes....When are the northern test rides going to happen?
I hear they're still working on a way to Glue Beer cans together , but ain't having much luck :p

wsuwrhr
02-11-2006, 03:17 PM
I completely agree with what Brian has posted. The more I think about how expensive newer large deck boats are becomming, the more I realize how much of a deal the Revolution really is. I just wish I could afford one...
I have yet to go for a ride, but can't wait to get over there to get it on!
San Marcos? What do you need, gas money? haha
I have been there 3 times from San Bernardino.
Brian

wsuwrhr
02-11-2006, 03:18 PM
I hear they're still working on a way to Glue Beer cans together , but ain't having much luck :p
Ouch

It's Only Money
02-11-2006, 04:52 PM
What's the price tag on this boat?

ROZ
02-11-2006, 05:22 PM
San Marcos? What do you need, gas money? haha
I have been there 3 times from San Bernardino.
Brian
I've been there many times and usually spend HOURS there :D I just haven't had time to get down there for a ride..
LAst time I was there I was drooling over the red/white deck... I bet it looks SIC now that it's on assembled...
So is Wes going out tomorrow? :D

ROZ
02-11-2006, 05:25 PM
What's the price tag on this boat?
I think it's 160k... LOADED... I don't think you touch the price with an other mfg after they add everything that's on this boat... really...
I heard the 30ftMAgic is over or close to 200K with stock power... COMON 28 ft twin turbo Marine Assault/Brummet here! Sick stereo and a loading ramp!!

wsuwrhr
02-12-2006, 08:44 AM
I've been there many times and usually spend HOURS there :D I just haven't had time to get down there for a ride..
LAst time I was there I was drooling over the red/white deck... I bet it looks SIC now that it's on assembled...
So is Wes going out tomorrow? :D
Alright then,
Why does everyone want my boat? haha
I haven't talked with him since Thursday, but he said they were going out to the bay this weekend.
I don't play in the ocean. I am not on top of the food chain out there.
Brian

canuck1
02-12-2006, 09:53 AM
That is why us Canadians are smarter than you, we have figured it out.... :)

wsuwrhr
02-12-2006, 10:08 AM
That is why us Canadians are smarter than you we have figured it out.... :)
your grammar may need some help....
Brian

canuck1
02-12-2006, 10:14 AM
your grammar may need some help....
Brian
A smart feller can't be a speller too

wsuwrhr
02-12-2006, 10:14 AM
A smart feller can't be a speller too
Suit yourself.

It's Only Money
02-14-2006, 06:24 PM
I think it's 160k... LOADED... I don't think you touch the price with an other mfg after they add everything that's on this boat... really...
I heard the 30ftMAgic is over or close to 200K with stock power... COMON 28 ft twin turbo Marine Assault/Brummet here! Sick stereo and a loading ramp!!
$160K for a phucking Seadoo with a blower? Sheesh.

RiverDave
02-14-2006, 07:00 PM
Not a blower... Hair Dryers.. ;)
RD

Charley
02-14-2006, 07:11 PM
#1 Is that a fair comparison??? The magic has 2 motors to begin with, and I would be surprised if they are that expensive in the real world....retail price list, maybe but no one with a brain pays retail.... #2 you can get a brand new DCB F-29 with 496's in the 170-180k range...I'm not trying to throw wes under the bus on this one because I really like the way he is thinking with his approach on the market, but 160k doesn't feel like a super cheap deal on the boat considering it's factory direct, demo days, gotta sell the first 4 kinda thing
I wouldn't hate a ride in one though just to see ;)

Bling Bling
02-14-2006, 07:39 PM
Now that's funny!!!!

al cole'holic
02-14-2006, 08:37 PM
..you wouldn't be throwing anyone under the bus here, the friggin DCB ain't worth $170k. For that matter, there ain't any boat in that size range that should have a price tag like that. It is completely retarded IMO...

ROZ
02-14-2006, 09:18 PM
I've never really seen any fair comparisons around here.. Heck, you guys in c-n-t's can't even cmpare a skater 28 and a f29 because one's a lake boat and one's a ocean boat... They're both tunnels to me :D :D
I understood that the boat will retail at 160k... not demo days...
I could be wrong...
What's a f29 with a twin turbo motor go for?
So when's Dave going to have Wes lay up one of his F29's? It would be interesting to see the top numbers with that thang on Jenny Craig... :D

77charger
02-14-2006, 09:53 PM
160 seems like a bargain as copared to the last issue of ***boat i saw boats tested were way uuPP on the price.As for a dcb rather have a true ocean boat IMO for less money.They are nice but not my beer of choice.

wsuwrhr
02-15-2006, 08:11 AM
What a troll.
Brian

wsuwrhr
02-15-2006, 08:13 AM
#1 Is that a fair comparison??? The magic has 2 motors to begin with, and I would be surprised if they are that expensive in the real world....retail price list, maybe but no one with a brain pays retail.... #2 you can get a brand new DCB F-29 with 496's in the 170-180k range...I'm not trying to throw wes under the bus on this one because I really like the way he is thinking with his approach on the market, but 160k doesn't feel like a super cheap deal on the boat considering it's factory direct, demo days, gotta sell the first 4 kinda thing
I do remember Wes saying the first four will be sold through Trident, and they were aggressively priced.
Brian

Froggystyle
02-15-2006, 12:46 PM
Charley, you are welcome here any time, any day.
I promise you this though... Your Kool-Aid won't taste so sweet afterwards. The very second you pick up the entire top of the third boat with one arm, or feel the impact of bass that comes with our stock stereo, or feel the accelleration that is just plain and simple unmatched with anything but a dual drive, you will have your mindset changed forever. When you see the wiring harness that is 100% techflex covered, Stainless Adel clamped every 6" to the boat and terminated with Deutch connectors and weatherpack ends and 100% routed through OEM vehicle style circuit protection you will know that a lot of zip ties are only part of any wiring equation. When our battery panel has the ability to hold four circuit breakers and two battery systems, while maintaining the ability to cross-connect the systems in case of emergency, you will know that a Perko or two isn't quite up to the task. In less than two weeks you can come hitch your truck up to #2 and drive away completely loaded. No neurosing over paint schemes or outsourcing audio... Done.
The hardware used, the through bolting EVERYTHING, the high performance adhesives, the EVA flooring, the 100% woodless and modular interior, the billet hardware etc etc etc.... Nobody has gone to the lengths we have for solving real world problems while boating.
Comp out anyone's 27-29' party boat with a 1000hp, fuel injected, twin turbo, intercooled race engine. Add $75K large to your purchase price for our motor alone Charley. Not to mention the dry sump gearbox driving a propulsion system that is just flat out unavailable in anyone elses craft.
$169,900 is a steal. Even if you take away the expense and complexity of the front ramp, the resin infusion process, our side swimstep, proprietary drive, monster audio system and myriad other amenities that nobody else can build at any price, you find that we are well below what the competition is priced at.
I challenge you to call ANY manufacturer and spec out a boat with our features and benefits and come in under our price. Anyone Charley. Call Advantage. Call Magic.
I will take the Pepsi Challenge. That we are more expensive means little. Our cost to build is well above what anyone else sells their boats for. The reason is simple. We aren't filling your boat with wood, and CoreCell is a LOT more expensive than Balsa. For an example, balsa, (considered in the composite community as a commodity material BTW...) can be had for under $2/foot. Our CoreCell is greater than $8 per foot, and worth every single penny. The GP (General Purpose) resin that goes in most boats isn't even used in cupholders in mine. Sure, it is half the price or our resin, but nothing but the very highest quality Reichold Vinyl-ester is used in every single aspect of our construction. It will mean a lot in 20 years when all of these polyester blend boats start blistering from water getting trapped in the far more open spaced molecules of the polyester resins or delaminating because of poor cross-linking and secondary bond to any vinylester parts.
Our boat is clearly superior, even where you can't see it. I built it to higher standards than the industry for the most part even knows exist. We didn't stop at what you can see. Our tolerances for construction are significantly tighter than anyone we have witnessed. How do I know? I have folks working for me that used to work at other shops, and across the board I have been told that the standards we hold them to aren't even imagined elsewhere. I have had vendors fall apart because they call us too picky. I have a shell of a boat over my clean room that will forever remind my gelcoater that I won't comprimise.
Come on down Charley. You will be hugely impressed. You will be welcomed, handed a cold drink and I will show you the whole thing... warts and all. If you have time, I will take you for a ride and absolutely blow your mind.

JB in so cal
02-15-2006, 01:02 PM
...that all you got :rolleyes:

Froggystyle
02-15-2006, 01:18 PM
...that all you got :rolleyes:
OK... uh.... we include coolers and a slide anchor??? :D

Sleek-Jet
02-15-2006, 01:26 PM
I will take the Pepsi Challenge.
:D
Nice to see you guys are clamping/securing your harness with Adels...

Froggystyle
02-15-2006, 01:27 PM
:D
Nice to see you guys are clamping/securing your harness with Adels...
Dude... we should have taken stock in some of the companies we are using... Adels are us!

BLOWN HOWARD
02-15-2006, 01:29 PM
I just want to be there when the DCB deck rolls up to the Trident at the river and the Trident lays the smack down!!!!!!!!!!! :220v: :220v:

Johnwithjm
02-15-2006, 01:33 PM
I just want to be there when the DCB deck rolls up to the Trident at the river and the Trident lays the smack down!!!!!!!!!!! :220v: :220v:
I would like to be there with my deckboat for that.

Froggystyle
02-15-2006, 02:09 PM
I would like to be there with my deckboat for that.
Well, you will be there with me, that's for sure. You officially have the fastest jet deck I have ever heard of, and that thing is flat out gorgeous.
I will be however bumping my stereo as we go by them on pump gas while you look for an airport to fill up at... but that is beside the point, right? ;)
I would imagine that 1300hp normally aspirated has some race gas attached, right?

Screaming Pete
02-15-2006, 02:25 PM
wes don't forget the set of Snap On tools OEM style for anything on the boat....std equipment

Froggystyle
02-15-2006, 03:07 PM
wes don't forget the set of Snap On tools OEM style for anything on the boat....std equipment
I could answer this thread for a month with all of the stuff I have forgotten. People will realize quickly that our standard feature list reads very much like every boater's wish list I have ever seen... Not just nice standard features, but really bitchin stuff you didn't even know was possible in a boat from a manufacturer.

BarryMac
02-15-2006, 03:12 PM
I could answer this thread for a month with all of the stuff I have forgotten. People will realize quickly that our standard feature list reads very much like every boater's wish list I have ever seen... Not just nice standard features, but really bitchin stuff you didn't even know was possible in a boat from a manufacturer.
Snap On tools Wes??? How about a set of Callaways with each boat as well??? :D :D :D

Froggystyle
02-15-2006, 03:18 PM
Snap On tools Wes??? How about a set of Callaways with each boat as well??? :D :D :D
:idea:
A "Callaway Edition" certainly would look good in the lineup... They could name it the "Warbird"...

Charley
02-15-2006, 04:25 PM
Charley, you are welcome here any time, any day.
I promise you this though... Your Kool-Aid won't taste so sweet afterwards. The very second you pick up the entire top of the third boat with one arm, or feel the impact of bass that comes with our stock stereo, or feel the accelleration that is just plain and simple unmatched with anything but a dual drive, you will have your mindset changed forever. When you see the wiring harness that is 100% techflex covered, Stainless Adel clamped every 6" to the boat and terminated with Deutch connectors and weatherpack ends and 100% routed through OEM vehicle style circuit protection you will know that a lot of zip ties are only part of any wiring equation. When our battery panel has the ability to hold four circuit breakers and two battery systems, while maintaining the ability to cross-connect the systems in case of emergency, you will know that a Perko or two isn't quite up to the task. In less than two weeks you can come hitch your truck up to #2 and drive away completely loaded. No neurosing over paint schemes or outsourcing audio... Done.
The hardware used, the through bolting EVERYTHING, the high performance adhesives, the EVA flooring, the 100% woodless and modular interior, the billet hardware etc etc etc.... Nobody has gone to the lengths we have for solving real world problems while boating.
Comp out anyone's 27-29' party boat with a 1000hp, fuel injected, twin turbo, intercooled race engine. Add $75K large to your purchase price for our motor alone Charley. Not to mention the dry sump gearbox driving a propulsion system that is just flat out unavailable in anyone elses craft.
$169,900 is a steal. Even if you take away the expense and complexity of the front ramp, the resin infusion process, our side swimstep, proprietary drive, monster audio system and myriad other amenities that nobody else can build at any price, you find that we are well below what the competition is priced at.
I challenge you to call ANY manufacturer and spec out a boat with our features and benefits and come in under our price. Anyone Charley. Call Advantage. Call Magic.
I will take the Pepsi Challenge. That we are more expensive means little. Our cost to build is well above what anyone else sells their boats for. The reason is simple. We aren't filling your boat with wood, and CoreCell is a LOT more expensive than Balsa. For an example, balsa, (considered in the composite community as a commodity material BTW...) can be had for under $2/foot. Our CoreCell is greater than $8 per foot, and worth every single penny. The GP (General Purpose) resin that goes in most boats isn't even used in cupholders in mine. Sure, it is half the price or our resin, but nothing but the very highest quality Reichold Vinyl-ester is used in every single aspect of our construction. It will mean a lot in 20 years when all of these polyester blend boats start blistering from water getting trapped in the far more open spaced molecules of the polyester resins or delaminating because of poor cross-linking and secondary bond to any vinylester parts.
Our boat is clearly superior, even where you can't see it. I built it to higher standards than the industry for the most part even knows exist. We didn't stop at what you can see. Our tolerances for construction are significantly tighter than anyone we have witnessed. How do I know? I have folks working for me that used to work at other shops, and across the board I have been told that the standards we hold them to aren't even imagined elsewhere. I have had vendors fall apart because they call us too picky. I have a shell of a boat over my clean room that will forever remind my gelcoater that I won't comprimise.
Come on down Charley. You will be hugely impressed. You will be welcomed, handed a cold drink and I will show you the whole thing... warts and all. If you have time, I will take you for a ride and absolutely blow your mind.
I was already Impressed ;)

Froggystyle
02-15-2006, 04:32 PM
I was already Impressed ;)
I had you at Hello? :D

Her454
02-15-2006, 04:41 PM
I need to win the lottery so I can be the first in Nor Cal to sport the new Trident......................... :rollside:

Froggystyle
02-15-2006, 04:52 PM
I need to win the lottery so I can be the first in Nor Cal to sport the new Trident......................... :rollside:
When we get up there... you can be!

Her454
02-15-2006, 04:53 PM
When we get up there... you can be!
:rollside: Uh hem...... I wanna drive it................... :)

Jordy
02-15-2006, 04:56 PM
:rollside: Uh hem...... I wanna drive it................... :)
Like girls can drive boats. Their job is to sit there and look pretty. Remember??? :D :D :D

Her454
02-15-2006, 05:00 PM
Like girls can drive boats. Their job is to sit there and look pretty. Remember??? :D :D :D
ROTFLMAO...................... I do both. :rollside:
(Good call, I had forgotten all about that! )

Jordy
02-15-2006, 05:02 PM
ROTFLMAO...................... I do both. :rollside:
(Good call, I had forgotten all about that! )
Perhaps it was the jello you had for breakfast???? Maybe that's what ended you up in the guy's bathroom as well??? :D :D :D

Her454
02-15-2006, 05:02 PM
Perhaps it was the jello you had for breakfast???? Maybe that's what ended you up in the guy's bathroom as well??? :D :D :D
I refuse to Jack Wes's thread. He might change his mind and not let me drive....... ;)

wsuwrhr
02-15-2006, 05:08 PM
I refuse to Jack Wes's thread. He might change his mind and not let me drive....... ;)
It was my thread...
hahaha

Jordy
02-15-2006, 05:16 PM
I refuse to Jack Wes's thread.
Who is Jack Wes??? :crossx:

XFactor
02-15-2006, 05:39 PM
Wes,
Check your PM's

Froggystyle
02-15-2006, 05:45 PM
Wes,
Check your PM's
I wrote you a novel too big for PM's, so I sent it to you e-mail from here.
Did you get it???

XFactor
02-15-2006, 06:02 PM
I wrote you a novel too big for PM's, so I sent it to you e-mail from here.
Did you get it???
Not yet. Must be to big for e-mail. How many pages is it? I'm limited to 250 pages of single spaced text. :D :D :D

Screaming Pete
02-15-2006, 06:08 PM
wes does get the keyboard smoking from time to time, and i think he's just warming up

Froggystyle
02-15-2006, 07:53 PM
Not yet. Must be to big for e-mail. How many pages is it? I'm limited to 250 pages of single spaced text. :D :D :D
I'll trim it down then.

doggystyle
02-15-2006, 07:55 PM
Mr. Trident I will give you credit on your boat it has alot of nice gizmos on it like that wheel chair ramp on the front and the snap on tools is a nice touch. But you have been running your mouth for what 2 or 3 years on how your boat is so much better than all the other custom builders out there and yet you have not even sold a boat yet. All the people on this board pat you on the back and tell you your boat is the greatest. Who the hell wants a 28 twin jet that runs in the low 60s and costs in the high 160s. Twin turbo motor that is detuned and still sucks up the fuel with no performance. Twin pumps that don't turn well. If you boat is so much better than all the other customs why is knowone from this board ordering a boat from you? People on this board have some of the nicest rides I have seen. It must be a slap in the face to all these people for you to come on here and tell everyone your over priced not proven boat is so much better.

Froggystyle
02-15-2006, 07:56 PM
Mr. Trident I will give you credit on your boat it has alot of nice gizmos on it like that wheel chair ramp on the front and the snap on tools is a nice touch. But you have been running your mouth for what 2 or 3 years on how your boat is so much better than all the other custom builders out there and yet you have not even sold a boat yet. All the people on this board pat you on the back and tell you your boat is the greatest. Who the hell wants a 28 twin jet that runs in the low 60s and costs in the high 160s. Twin turbo motor that is detuned and still sucks up the fuel with no performance. Twin pumps that don't turn well. If you boat is so much better than all the other customs why is knowone from this board ordering a boat from you? People on this board have some of the nicest rides I have seen. It must be a slap in the face to all these people for you to come on here and tell everyone your over priced not proven boat is so much better.
Mom?

al cole'holic
02-15-2006, 08:11 PM
Mom?
:D :D

wsuwrhr
02-15-2006, 08:28 PM
Mom?
Sounds like the same shit I hear.
Brian

ROZ
02-15-2006, 08:33 PM
Guess you don't read much...lol
"All the people on this board pat you on the back and tell you your boat is the greatest" - Maybe greatest in it's class...
"Who the hell wants a 28 twin jet that runs in the low 60s and costs in the high 160s."- I'd buy the red and white one on the spot if I had the cash..
"Twin turbo motor that is detuned and still sucks up the fuel with no performance." - Define performance...lol It accelerates like no other..
"Twin pumps that don't turn well." lol the darn thing turned on it's axis in the channel behind RD's river pad...lol
"If you boat is so much better than all the other customs why is knowone from this board ordering a boat from you?" - the people registered on this board only represent .6 percent of the boating population, but 10% of boating's swinger population.
"It must be a slap in the face to all these people for you to come on here and tell everyone your over priced not proven boat is so much better" - Why would it be an insult? Outerlimis makes the most well appointed fastest deep v's on the market.. Guess that's a slap... Schiada touts the best ski racer on the market.. Guess that's a slap to all the vectors, 210's, and cyclones out there..
Besides, this all got you to post under an assumed name, didn't it.. :D
Tell your dad to keep mom in check, wes :D

wsuwrhr
02-15-2006, 08:36 PM
Besides, this all got you to post under an assumed name, didn't it.. :D
Tell your dad to keep mom in check, wes :D
Nothing better than a troll.
Whether you like him or not,
say what you feel, but be yourself while doing it.
Brian

Froggystyle
02-16-2006, 09:07 AM
I am the first to admit that we have not exactly been cranking out boats. The term is "development".
While everyone else was building boats with the old mentality, we shifted and started with something better. When you build a new product with the mindset we started with, it is going to come out better than legacy boats.
"Doggystyle"... I invite you to come down and see for yourself. The boat is done, and if you have experience with $170K boats I would love your opinion after seeing it in person as to whether or not we stack up to anyone elses.

wsuwrhr
02-16-2006, 09:28 AM
After all this time, I can't figure out why I never thought of it before.
I know what form doggystyle is, but what on earth would froggystyle be like?
Elaborate please sir.
Brian

Cole Trickle
02-16-2006, 09:36 AM
How much would a boat be with Fosgate stereo equipment and Husky tools? :crossx:
I also don't need life vests, Anchors or the custom ramp as I am pretty good with wood and rope.
Also can we replace the Twin turbo motor with a 496HO? :idea:
I need the stripper model with roll up windows.
If this boat was closer to 90K I would really consider it when shopping for my next boat I just don't have enough scratch for the fully loaded mamma jamma.
I think the boat looks great and I look forward to a demo ride one of these days. :) :p

XFactor
02-16-2006, 09:48 AM
After all this time, I can't figure out why I never thought of it before.
I know what form doggystyle is, but what on earth would froggystyle be like?
Elaborate please sir.
Brian
Maybe something like this:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/243Froggystyle.jpg

wsuwrhr
02-16-2006, 10:03 AM
Maybe something like this:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/243Froggystyle.jpg
That clears it up a bit.
Now the next question that somes to mind, is animal porn ok on this site?
Brian

XFactor
02-16-2006, 10:07 AM
That clears it up a bit.
Now the next question that somes to mind, is animal porn ok on this site?
Brian
It's nature :rollside:

wsuwrhr
02-16-2006, 10:12 AM
It's nature :rollside:
Laughs,
so is human nature, nature as well?
Brian

Froggystyle
02-16-2006, 02:25 PM
How much would a boat be with Fosgate stereo equipment and Husky tools? :crossx:
I also don't need life vests, Anchors or the custom ramp as I am pretty good with wood and rope.
Also can we replace the Twin turbo motor with a 496HO? :idea:
I need the stripper model with roll up windows.
If this boat was closer to 90K I would really consider it when shopping for my next boat I just don't have enough scratch for the fully loaded mamma jamma.
I think the boat looks great and I look forward to a demo ride one of these days. :) :p
Well, I can certainly appreciate that. The good news is, that most people interested in a boat like this made more money this year than they did last year... and will likely keep doing that.
Less than seven years ago I was scraping $5,500 together for an 18' jetboat called a 'Cuda. Now I own a boat company and have more high dollar hardware in the shop than I ever dreamed possible.
I am proud to build a lot of people's dream boat. Everyone who has seen the boat in person believes it to be a great deal at the price it is, and not being able to afford it doesn't say anything about it's value. It is an expensive boat, and worth every penny.
We will be here when you are ready for it. I will have a season or two under my belt and you will still be looking for the best boat you can afford. With a little luck on both of our parts, our paths will cross in the future and I will get an opportunity to be your boat builder.
Thanks for being supportive. We have folks coming through the door every day, more now than ever before that have us on their short list of boats for this season. I am proud as hell to be in their considerations as all are boat owners and very accomplished businessmen.
See you all at the river!

Froggystyle
02-17-2006, 01:13 PM
For any of you armwrestling over the red and white boat... here are some shots of it out of the mold...
http://www.tridentboats.com/trident_boats_gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=721&g2_serialNumber=2
http://www.tridentboats.com/trident_boats_gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=725&g2_serialNumber=2
http://www.tridentboats.com/trident_boats_gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=729&g2_serialNumber=2

BarryMac
02-17-2006, 01:48 PM
For any of you armwrestling over the red and white boat... here are some shots of it out of the mold...
http://www.tridentboats.com/trident_boats_gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=721&g2_serialNumber=2
http://www.tridentboats.com/trident_boats_gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=725&g2_serialNumber=2
http://www.tridentboats.com/trident_boats_gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=729&g2_serialNumber=2
http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif Can't wait to see it all together... http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif

ROZ
02-17-2006, 02:20 PM
You are the rudest person I ever met.. Your receptionist told me you were busy dusting your office walls and had no time for a peasant like me... ;)
That red and white boat will look awesome once it's put together... :cool:

Froggystyle
02-17-2006, 03:10 PM
You are the rudest person I ever met.. Your receptionist told me you were busy dusting your office walls and had no time for a peasant like me... ;)
When I am not busy slapping entire boating communities in the face...

ROZ
02-17-2006, 03:26 PM
When I am not busy slapping entire boating communities in the face...
According to some, you're become quite good at it...lmao! :D :D

ROZ
02-17-2006, 03:30 PM
BTW, there were some peeps in their mid 20's out there drewling over the boat in the parking lot... They thought it was a show boat... I told them otherwise. The one kid about shit when he saw the hairdyers and heard it will pump out 950hp with a software change :D

Froggystyle
02-17-2006, 04:03 PM
BTW, there were some peeps in their mid 20's out there drewling over the boat in the parking lot... They thought it was a show boat... I told them otherwise. The one kid about shit when he saw the hairdyers and heard it will pump out 950hp with a software change :D
You were here... Seriously?
I had a couple of clients come by yesterday and busy in the morning, but didn't you show her the secret handshake?

wsuwrhr
02-17-2006, 09:21 PM
I call it strongarm.
That is one beautiful boat.
Brian

HCS
02-17-2006, 10:37 PM
Ok, when is the teal, gray and pink one, going to hit the floor?

ROZ
02-18-2006, 01:28 AM
You were here... Seriously?
I had a couple of clients come by yesterday and busy in the morning, but didn't you show her the secret handshake?
Yea, I was selling your boat to a group of 4 :D
You were in your office.. She asked if I wanted her to interupt. I declined.. You were with a client :) It was around 11am or so.. I just finished dropping off roln20's stereo gear to Darrin @ dcb...

Froggystyle
02-18-2006, 08:17 AM
Ok, when is the teal, gray and pink one, going to hit the floor?
As soon as I figure out this twin turbo flux capacitor so I can transport myself back to 1987 with the company and recoup our investment earlier.

Froggystyle
02-18-2006, 08:17 AM
Yea, I was selling your boat to a group of 4 :D
You were in your office.. She asked if I wanted her to interupt. I declined.. You were with a client :) It was around 11am or so.. I just finished dropping off roln20's stereo gear to Darrin @ dcb...
Should have text messaged me...
I always have time for the peeps...