PDA

View Full Version : Best Props for Performance

skisupreme
05-28-2007, 06:01 AM
I got a 2003 Ski Supreme with a 350 MPI. Came with a 3 Blade Prop and trying to figure out the performance difference and best place in Southern California or online to buy? What results have other got with the four blades?

Coach
05-28-2007, 07:06 AM
I can't help you with your prop selection. But Delta Props has ACME for as good a price as anyone with free shipping
http://www.deltaprop.com/
Most Ski / Wake boats run a 4 blade prop. But I would talk to a dealer or other owners to see what is the best prop for your boat.

DMOORE
05-28-2007, 09:11 PM
I went from a 3blade to a 4 blade on my Ski-centurian direct drive. Huge difference out of the hole. No slip at all, just bites hard and goes. No difference at all on the top( not suprising) it's still SLOW. I'll never run a 3 blade again.
Darrell.

Trailer Park Casanova
05-30-2007, 03:18 AM
Ya might wanna consider a 4 blade ACME.
If their is a forum for your make of boat you can get some ideas on size.
I will be running a 13 X 12.5 on our 22i.
ACME is the finest performing prop that we've been able to find.
We also carry a spare with a puller in a ACME carrying case.
Never have had to change the prop out, but have had some close calls.

Twins+one
05-30-2007, 08:56 PM
I got a 2003 Ski Supreme with a 350 MPI. Came with a 3 Blade Prop and trying to figure out the performance difference and best place in Southern California or online to buy? What results have other got with the four blades?
I run a 4 blade and is amazing. I maybe loose 1-2 mph on the top end. The hole shot for boarding and skiing is great.

skisupreme
05-31-2007, 08:01 AM
Thanks for the help and feedback, I am going to look into the 4 Blade.

Cbrown
06-02-2007, 03:51 PM
The best thing to do is call Acme directly. They will ask you how you use your boat and what your are looking to get out of it ie top speed, hole shot, etc.