PDA

View Full Version : A Hot Boat First???

KACHINA KEN
02-11-2006, 10:25 PM
This post is coming to you from the berth of "the painkiller" live from Lake Pleasant AZ dock # 8 slip #14. Just left the marina bar and we are bedding down for the night. I think this may be the first post ever from a boat while on the lake, am I wrong? BTW, full moon is KILLER tonight.

PlyaPlya22
02-11-2006, 10:29 PM
This post is coming to you from the berth of "the painkiller" live from Lake Pleasant AZ dock # 8 slip #14. Just left the marina bar and we are bedding down for the night. I think this may be the first post ever from a boat while on the lake, am I wrong? BTW, full moon is KILLER tonight.Wuz up Ken.....haven't heard from ya in a while.

Jordy
02-11-2006, 10:31 PM
The wind sucked today on Pleasant. Still managed to put a whoopin' down on an HTM. Nothing wrong with that. A little chop makes the boat run better. See ya tomorow. ;)

lewiville
02-11-2006, 10:46 PM
need some pic's to prove it!

KACHINA KEN
02-11-2006, 10:46 PM
The wind sucked today on Pleasant. Still managed to put a whoopin' down on an HTM. Nothing wrong with that. A little chop makes the boat run better. See ya tomorow. ;)
Everyone loved it when you did the fly by, the whackas were sounding tight.

Forkin' Crazy
02-11-2006, 10:53 PM
The chicks really dig tight whackas too!!! :crossx:

KACHINA KEN
02-11-2006, 10:59 PM
need some pic's to prove it!
No cam, bring ya ass by here. We is here! :rollside:

KACHINA KEN
02-11-2006, 11:00 PM
Wuz up Ken.....haven't heard from ya in a while.
You are supposed to call when you are coming to see ya Moms, whats up?

PlyaPlya22
02-11-2006, 11:43 PM
You are supposed to call when you are coming to see ya Moms, whats up?
I know I forgot, I'll be back out the third week in March. We'll definitely hook up!!

Jordy
02-12-2006, 08:04 AM
Don't know how you guys were doing that diving thing, even with the wetsuits. That water was fukkin' cold!!!! :crossx:

Big Warlock
02-12-2006, 09:19 AM
Diving isn't a problem and the water isn't cold......
Oh sorry, I'm going to Hawaii for ten days this week. My bad!!! :crossx:

Big Warlock
02-12-2006, 09:21 AM
DO NOT go to my office and DO NOT let me find pics of you in my parking spot or in the shop with my BOATS!!!!! And leave the girls alone for the week. Got it????? :crossx:

Jordy
02-12-2006, 10:12 AM
DO go to my office and DO let me find pics of you in my parking spot or in the shop with my BOATS!!!!! And do not leave the girls alone for the week. Got it????? :crossx:
Wow, the internet just got all staticy. Don't know what's wrong with it. Did not copy that transmission. You're breaking up. Are you calling me on a cell phone?? Prank caller, prank caller. :D

AZJD
02-12-2006, 10:23 AM
And leave the girls alone for the week. Got it????? :crossx:
It's not me you have to worry about any more Rob, it's my new wingman, or should I say wingwoman! She's got more game than I do! :rollside:

AZJD
02-12-2006, 10:24 AM
We will be out at around 1:30 today if you check this before then, but then again not too hard to find the pain killer!

Jordy
02-12-2006, 10:25 AM
We will be out at around 1:30 today if you check this before then, but then again not too hard to find the pain killer!
He's diving from 1-5 again today. We'll track 'em down though. :D

AZJD
02-12-2006, 10:35 AM
He's diving from 1-5 again today. We'll track 'em down though. :D
OOOHHHH that sounds like all kinds of fun, nasty murky water and no bikini's.....lol see ya at the surface Ken!

James'SS-24
02-12-2006, 01:13 PM
Hey it wasn't that bad! I kinda held my own :boxed: Nice meeting you guys!

Big Warlock
02-12-2006, 03:39 PM
Don't forget to send me that e-mail when you get of the lake.
Jordy, I am around until Thursday night. Then gone Friday morning. Back in ten days.
Sorry I missed the lake. Just got the boats cleaned up to put them in the trader.

Jordy
02-12-2006, 08:06 PM
Just got the boats cleaned up to put them in the trader.
Don't worry, we'll come take some pics for you. I'm sure they'll turn out great. Oh, and don't worry about the gate or shop doors as it seems we have those covered. ;)

KACHINA KEN
02-12-2006, 08:24 PM
We were tied up at the Sheriffs dock for our dives today, i felt like shit from partying last night and threw up a lil bit in my mouth :yuk: I aced all my shit so I am now officially an AOW (advanced open water diver) only 2 more courses before I'm full on rescue diver.

Jordy
02-12-2006, 09:38 PM
We were tied up at the Sheriffs dock for our dives today, i felt like shit from partying last night and threw up a lil bit in my mouth :yuk: I aced all my shit so I am now officially an AOW (advanced open water diver) only 2 more courses before I'm full on rescue diver.
Blah blah blah. Don't tell anyone but the bow of X-Rated was fully X-rated today. Good stuff and if it's any indication of what this Summer has in store then I'm all for it. Ask boat bitch for pics. :D :D :D

KACHINA KEN
02-12-2006, 10:54 PM
Blah blah blah. Don't tell anyone but the bow of X-Rated was fully X-rated today. Good stuff and if it's any indication of what this Summer has in store then I'm all for it. Ask boat bitch for pics. :D :D :D
Lemme guess, Jen and loverboy 69'ed on your bow or something obvious like that. :rolleyes:

Jordy
02-12-2006, 10:59 PM
Lemme guess, Jen and loverboy 69'ed on your bow or something obvious like that. :rolleyes:
No, something less obvious involving Jenna and another girl putting the X in X-rated. It was good stuff. You should try diving in Humbug cove. Apparently the diving is good there. ;)

KACHINA KEN
02-13-2006, 08:08 AM
No, something less obvious involving Jenna and another girl putting the X in X-rated. It was good stuff. You should try diving in Humbug cove. Apparently the diving is good there. ;)
yeah but I would get turned to chum when I surface, half the peeps back there dont know what a diver flag looks like. Hell they would tie up to it!

Thunder Struck
02-13-2006, 02:14 PM
Well....lets see em'.....