PDA

View Full Version : Steamboat cove this weekend

prosthogod
05-29-2007, 10:58 AM
I will preface this with, I am all for law enforcement and the service they provide for our tax dollars paid. Now for my tax dollars paid, why was there 4 patrol boats circling all day long? What can possibly be so bad in steamboat to warrent this?

It's Only Money
05-29-2007, 11:30 AM
Warrant = warrent.
The fact that there WASN'T anything to warrant the patrol probably is the RESULT of the patrol. I'm all for increased patrols. Wouldn't want someone's dog to get jerked off in public.

Jyruiz
05-29-2007, 11:47 AM
I also thought they should have been maybe two at the max cruising around, but better safe than sorry.

Biglue
05-29-2007, 11:50 AM
I also thought they should have been maybe two at the max cruising around, but better safe than sorry.
There usually is only 2 in Steamboat, but they require an additional 2 to patrol your beaner ass in the vicinity. :D
Sup Bro, how was your weekend?

Jyruiz
05-29-2007, 11:53 AM
There usually is only 2 in Steamboat, but they require an additional 2 to patrol your beaner ass in the vicinity. :D
Sup Bro, how was your weekend?
Lol. It was good bro, hung out with great peeps in and out of the water. Hope yours was good too.

Biglue
05-29-2007, 12:00 PM
Lol. It was good bro, hung out with great peeps in and out of the water. Hope yours was good too.
Twas great man. Camped out and boated on Lake Isabella all weekend. Good times.