PDA

View Full Version : Echo Lodge

n8dawg
05-29-2007, 02:17 PM
Who here has a place or stays at Echo Lodge?

mobldj
05-29-2007, 02:37 PM
echo is nice,just b sure to anchor way out or you will be high and dry come the am.

n8dawg
05-29-2007, 02:39 PM
echo is nice,just b sure to anchor way out or you will be high and dry come the am.
from what I saw the water level didn't go down at all.

Celfesh
05-29-2007, 03:38 PM
I grew up with a guy that his parents have been going there since 1967 they have a mobil on row A. I haven't seen them in 15+ years and just this weekend we went down to see them and had a great time.
I was wondering if anyone heard or saw the boat who hit the rock just past sundance about midnight?
My friends heard it and the people in the boat just kept saying
"We"re Ok " We"re Ok" and the boat was going in circles, then they took off...

OCMerrill
05-29-2007, 03:55 PM
I grew up with a guy that his parents have been going there since 1967 they have a mobil on row A. I haven't seen them in 15+ years and just this weekend we went down to see them and had a great time.
I was wondering if anyone heard or saw the boat who hit the rock just past sundance about midnight?
My friends heard it and the people in the boat just kept saying
"We"re Ok " We"re Ok" and the boat was going in circles, then they took off...
I practilly grew up in the front row. All during the late 60's and up to about '79 when my parents divorced. Most of the original clan ended up having to purchase the small single wides in order to stay.
Chances are we know who you know.
That rock...used to be a constant source of drama. Glad they are OK who ever it was.
Echo is a great place. My wife and I are considering purchasing a mobile soon. Echo is high on the list. Prices were through the roof but are now hovering around $50k in that front A row. For the past few years that seems to be the bottom. Who knows.
Parents used to let the boats get high and dry at night when we were kids. Stuff is just to expensive to let that happen any more.

Celfesh
05-29-2007, 04:04 PM
I practilly grew up in the front row. All during the late 60's and up to about '79 when my parents divorced. Most of the original clan ended up having to purchase the small single wides in order to stay.
Chances are we know who you know.
That rock...used to be a constant sourceof drama. Gad they are OK who ever it was.
Echo is a great place. My wife and I are considering purchasing a mobile soon. Echo is high on the list. Prices were through the roof but are now hovering around $50k in that front A row. For the past few years that seems to be the bottom. Who knows.
Parents used to let the boats get high and dry at night when we were kids. Stuff is just to expensive to let that happen any more.
Last name is Jessee and there son just bought the place next to his parents so they have like 1 big patio....
I saw a place for sale this weekend in row A by the store for $65K.

OCMerrill
05-29-2007, 04:28 PM
Sure...part of the original clan I was telling you about.
So you went to Brea High School? As did I.
So Robbie bought the trailer?
Ray and Ilene are some of the nicest people you could ever meet.

OCMerrill
05-29-2007, 04:30 PM
Double post.
***boat is a busy...and sloooooooowwww.

Riverguy92345
05-29-2007, 04:52 PM
we stay at Echo, have a trailer in storage and camp by the water about 20 times a year. Good place and Jeff is finally chilling out.Have a street legal rhino so we get to go out and play when we get done with the water.
Water does drop at night so anchor out a little bit. If you get stuck you can usually be off by 9am.
Everyone is friendly and alot of help.

Trailer Park Casanova
05-29-2007, 05:09 PM
Some deals can still be had on the single wides.
How much CRA can hose you for the rent after pruchase is still somewhat regulated by the BLM.
Can be difficult at times to get a camping spot.
We went there for a long time until we joined Emerald.
The club is always nice about twilite.

Celfesh
05-29-2007, 06:30 PM
Yes I went to Brea, we lived right down the street from them...
You are right the nicest people and Robbie is the same way...

OCMerrill
05-29-2007, 07:47 PM
There are quite a few Brea peeps on here. We knew the Jessie's from Echo and it just so happened they lived in the same city. Of course this is all back from the late 60's.
Glad you had a good time.

Quest4Fun
05-29-2007, 08:27 PM
O.K. I feel like I'm treading on enemy ground here...:eek: I went to Sonora High and went to Echo a few times in the late 70's.

OCMerrill
05-29-2007, 10:03 PM
O.K. I feel like I'm treading on enemy ground here...:eek: I went to Sonora High and went to Echo a few times in the late 70's.
I did take the liberty of pouncing on your QB about 20x!:D
It's all good.