05-29-2007, 03:56 PM
Dang! its so bright I need to wear shades:cool:

Devil's Advocate
05-29-2007, 03:56 PM
He went to Jared :D
Or Shane Co. where he has a friend in the diamond business.:D

Phat Matt
05-29-2007, 03:59 PM
I found that next to the Honda generator and a Rolex at the bottom of Steamboat. :D

Magic34
05-29-2007, 04:00 PM
I found that next to the Honda generator and a Rolex at the bottom of Steamboat. :D
What's the story on that? A Honda went in the drink?

Phat Matt
05-29-2007, 04:04 PM
What's the story on that? A Honda went in the drink?
Yeah. I watched it happen in slow motion. :D
I will post a pic of the boat tonight when I get home, but he had it on the swim step of his boat tied to a rope. I guess the rope came somewhat untied and the drunk girl trying to get back in the boat pulled the rope attached to the generator. She pulled it in and didn't even realize it. We were all staring. Then the guy comes over and looks, then pulls up the rope that had nothing attached to it. :jawdrop:
Wes was about to put on the mask and flippers. :D

Magic34
05-29-2007, 04:21 PM
I will post a pic of the boat tonight when I get home, but he had it on the swim step of his boat tied to a rope. I guess the rope came somewhat untied and the drunk girl trying to get back in the boat pulled the rope attached to the generator. She pulled it in and didn't even realize it. We were all staring. Then the guy comes over and looks, then pulls up the rope that had nothing attached to it. :jawdrop:
Damn, that sucks. That is why I sold my boat and got one with a generator installed. I hated straping it to my swim platform, and the way I did it, it couldn't fall in, but still made me nervous.
Why didn't Wes get it?
Oh yeah.... Congrats:D

Phat Matt
05-29-2007, 04:24 PM
Damn, that sucks. That is why I sold my boat and got one with a generator installed. I hated straping it to my swim platform, and the way I did it, it couldn't fall in, but still made me nervous.
Why didn't Wes get it?
Oh yeah.... Congrats:D
It was probably about 40 feet if I had to guess and Wes was on my boat to drink. :D

Goldilocks
05-29-2007, 04:35 PM
Its about time so when is the big day?I wish you two all the best....:D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/3251/16960Bling.gif
Thanks. I had the stone checked out and it's CZ. Matt couldn't afford the real deal so I gave it back to him ;)

racecar.hotshoe
05-29-2007, 04:39 PM
Thanks. I had the stone checked out and it's CZ. Matt couldn't afford the real deal so I gave it back to him ;)
Just trying to help ya kido!:D :D

Ziggy
05-29-2007, 04:39 PM
So you're saying there's still a chance... :D:D

Phat Matt
05-29-2007, 04:41 PM
As it turns out it came off a bass lure. :)

Goldilocks
05-29-2007, 04:45 PM
Just trying to help ya kido!:D :D
LOL
I just like to give Matt a hard time about this topic. It's kind of a joke to us now :)

racecar.hotshoe
05-29-2007, 04:53 PM
We could do one of these for you!.........:D
http://forums.newtek.com/discus/messages/2/31857.jpg

beaverretriever
05-29-2007, 05:43 PM
For some reason, I don't remember seeing that ring when we were hanging out.;)
Man, I thought you guys were already married. Congrats on the engagement. Audrey and Jen make a fricken beautiful couple. :D :D :D :devil:

Jordy
05-29-2007, 06:45 PM
Audrey and Jen make a fricken beautiful couple. :D :D :D :devil:
I support same sex marriage as long as both chicks are hot!!! :D :D :D

BOBALOO
05-29-2007, 07:37 PM
Hey Matt, we were in Steamboat Monday and TrojanDan was trying his new scuba setup out. He found a watch some sunglasses and a nice box anchor in no time. I could have gotten a genny fo cheap:D
I didn't know you fish:D

Phat Matt
05-29-2007, 08:23 PM
Hey Matt, we were in Steamboat Monday and TrojanDan was trying his new scuba setup out. He found a watch some sunglasses and a nice box anchor in no time. I could have gotten a genny fo cheap:D
I didn't know you fish:D
I know about where it is. I was going to mark it with my gps but the batteries died.

Mandelon
05-29-2007, 08:34 PM
Maybe we could start a fund to help the guy raise it, and people could volunteer and send money and ..........uh............nevermind. :idea:

Jordy
05-29-2007, 08:42 PM
You Jordy, are a saint.
Bless you
http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/5813/heavenhellbq8.gif (http://imageshack.us)
Now if that's not siggy worthy, I'm not quite sure what is!!! :D :D :D
Maybe we could start a fund to help the guy raise it, and people could volunteer and send money and ..........uh............nevermind. :idea:
Perhaps we could do that Later... :D

TrojanDan
05-29-2007, 09:51 PM
I know about where it is. I was going to mark it with my gps but the batteries died.
Let me know, I'll be back out in a couple of weeks. I'll sell it for 1/2 price since it's been flooded a bit. :D. Sold the box anchor for $50 to the first guy I saw on the shore. :cool:

boatsnblondes
05-29-2007, 11:46 PM
Matt, congrats bro...best to you both......

Big Warlock
05-30-2007, 07:19 AM
Not sure if this is true. Hope it is. And if it isn't, I hope there are no hard feelings and it happens soon enough! Congrats if it is!! You are both great people!
Rob

racecar.hotshoe
05-30-2007, 07:25 AM
Not sure if this is true. Hope it is. And if it isn't, I hope there are no hard feelings and it happens soon enough! Congrats if it is!! You are both great people!
Rob
Sometimes you just need to head the herd in the right direction.....:D

Big Warlock
05-30-2007, 07:30 AM
You're a good man! People helping people. LOL They are a very nice couple.

Jordy
05-30-2007, 07:34 AM
Damn, why don't you just go ahead and tie that noose and pull the trapdoor handle while you're at it??? :D :D :D
You're a good man! People helping people. LOL They are a very nice couple.
You know, not everyone has aspirations to be engaged 27 times in their lifetime!!! :jawdrop: :eek: :D