PDA

View Full Version : Who else loves workin on the road?

hoolign
05-29-2007, 07:16 PM
I'm a way from home most of the year and have been waying the Pro's and cons of it. So after some serious evaluation I came to the conclusion that...this rocks! :D I been eating Crab legs and t bones almost every night and washing it all down with a minimum of 4, 18 year old Gibsons and coke! I have been falling asleep with the TV on, smoking in bed, and scratching my ass then smoking in bed. I fart under the covers, sleep on the left side of the bed, leave my towels on the floor ( with the skidmark..that I was to lazy to scrub in the shower), I have toothpaste in the sink, I don't put in a new roll of asswipe when it's empty, I don't do my dishes , jerk off in the shower and don't here "WTF..YOU SICK PIG" And not once have i heard "your discusting, lazy bastard..am I a maid??"
:D :D :D :D

Kim Hanson
05-29-2007, 08:05 PM
I'm a way from home most of the year and have been waying the Pro's and cons of it. So after some serious evaluation I came to the conclusion that...this rocks! :D I been eating Crab legs and t bones almost every night and washing it all down with a minimum of 4, 18 year old Gibsons and coke! I have been falling asleep with the TV on, smoking in bed, and scratching my ass then smoking in bed. I fart under the covers, sleep on the left side of the bed, leave my towels on the floor ( with the skidmark..that I was to lazy to scrub in the shower), I have toothpaste in the sink, I don't put in a new roll of asswipe when it's empty, I don't do my dishes , jerk off in the shower and don't here "WTF..YOU SICK PIG" And not once have i heard "your discusting, lazy bastard..am I a maid??"
:D :D :D :D
Life of a consultant is laid back, at least wipe your arse bro...if'n you don't you will track it back to the truck seats, tan seats will show the skid marks! Also if you are using towels to wipe the shit up, why get them to put in rolls of TP ? " YOU SICK PIG HOOLIGAN !:D :D see ya on the 15, do you have lots of towels :D :D .........( . )( . ).........
PS, I hated being gone from home...........They put us 2 to a room, so I got to spend time with some fock that I hated already! 2 days and I am looking for ways to make this person life feel like HELL !
I HATE ROAD TRIPS !:idea:

hoolign
05-29-2007, 08:08 PM
Life of a consultant is laid back, at least wipe your arse bro...if'n you don't you will track it back to the truck seats, tan seats will show the skid marks! Also if you are using towels to wipe the shit up, why get them to put in rolls of TP ? " YOU SICK PIG HOOLIGAN !:D :D see ya on the 15, do you have lots of towels :D :D .........( . )( . ).........
PS, I hated being gone from home...........They put us 2 to a room, so I got to spend time with some fock that I hated already! 2 days and I am looking for ways to make this person life feel like HELL !
I HATE ROAD TRIPS !:idea:
Hangin in the Pomeroy in FSJ :D Why the hell would I wipe my ass when there are free soap and towels?? :D ...and ah..no ..no towels at home :D

Kim Hanson
05-29-2007, 08:14 PM
Hangin in the Pomeroy in FSJ :D Why the hell would I wipe my ass when there are free soap and towels?? :D ...and ah..no ..no towels at home :D
If you feed me evough of Jack Daniels, I can make Tomone look black :D :D ..........( . )( . )............:D :D He is a towel right :D

Blown 472
05-29-2007, 08:15 PM
Being on the road rocks, you should take a shit, dont wipe and then use a pillow case, pull it between your butt cheeks to see how long a skid mark you can leave.
If you are on the road with someone else get their room number and then go out hoggin and give the chick his room number and tell her to meet you back at the hotel, oh and get some of his cards to hand out to the pigs.

hoolign
05-29-2007, 08:22 PM
Being on the road rocks, you should take a shit, dont wipe and then use a pillow case, pull it between your butt cheeks to see how long a skid mark you can leave.
If you are on the road with someone else get their room number and then go out hoggin and give the chick his room number and tell her to meet you back at the hotel, oh and get some of his cards to hand out to the pigs.
I run solo! but the card deal is funny. I had a Field sup years ago who started getting on my crews nerves and swiped a mit full of his cards to pass out to the whores :D

squirt'nmyload
05-29-2007, 08:24 PM
:jawdrop: :jawdrop:ROTFLMFAO

Kim Hanson
05-29-2007, 08:25 PM
Jesus H Christ, why not get on the floor and leave human ( skid mark )burn out.........( . )( . )...............:D :D

Blown 472
05-29-2007, 08:27 PM
And if you want to steal towels, pack the ones you want in your bag, take the rest of them after you shower, every towel in the bathroom, throw them in a pile in the shower and turn the water on, maid will not sort thru them she just wants the pile of wet shit out of the shower and on her cart.

hoolign
05-29-2007, 08:30 PM
Jesus H Christ, why not get on the floor and leave human burn out.........( . )( . )...............:D :D
Now we're talkin!
http://www.hiptechblog.com/wp-images/top10clocks_dragracing.jpg
22.55 ET
the burn out really sucked! :mad:

Kim Hanson
05-29-2007, 08:31 PM
And if you want to steal towels, pack the ones you want in your bag, take the rest of them after you shower, every towel in the bathroom, throw them in a pile in the shower and turn the water on, maid will not sort thru them she just wants the pile of wet shit out of the shower and on her cart.
Soooooooo, you have lots of towels............( . )( . )................:D :D

Kim Hanson
05-29-2007, 08:37 PM
Now we're talkin!
http://www.hiptechblog.com/wp-images/top10clocks_dragracing.jpg
22.55 ET
the burn out really sucked! :mad:
Slow Burn....was the shit flying after that? :D :D .....................( . )( . )............

boatsnblondes
05-29-2007, 08:40 PM
Hey, you ain't livin the life till you stop flushing the toilet for a day at a time....THEN you have arrived..enjoy....:D

Blown 472
05-29-2007, 08:41 PM
Soooooooo, you have lots of towels............( . )( . )................:D :D
Yup, from all over the world. Even Canada.:D

hoolign
05-29-2007, 08:43 PM
Hey, you ain't livin the life till you stop flushing the toilet for a day at a time....THEN you have arrived..enjoy....:D
Screw that! I don't flush in hotels! I try at home with the " Honey..ya gotta see this" and just get the "What are you 6 years old??" speal.. :D

Blown 472
05-29-2007, 08:49 PM
Screw that! I don't flush in hotels! I try at home with the " Honey..ya gotta see this" and just get the "What are you 6 years old??" speal.. :D
She doesn't get jazzed when you crest? get rid of her.:D

squirt'nmyload
05-29-2007, 08:52 PM
She doesn't get jazzed when you crest? get rid of her.:D
funniest thing i've heard in awhile right there:D :D :D

Kim Hanson
05-29-2007, 09:02 PM
Yup, from all over the world. Even Canada.:D
Notice any diffrence :D :D minus your burnouts? :D :D ..........( . )( . )..........

photo chick
05-30-2007, 05:06 AM
My reasons are much different than you guys..........much different! But I absolutely love being on the road........did I mention much different?

RitcheyRch
05-30-2007, 05:12 AM
I didnt mind being on the road when worked for Boeing. I hated being gone for longer than 2 weeks at a time. They seemed to like sending me on trips where I was gone for months.

hoolign
05-30-2007, 01:42 PM
I didnt mind being on the road when worked for Boeing. I hated being gone for longer than 2 weeks at a time. They seemed to like sending me on trips where I was gone for months.
TYPICALLY I'M 60 - 90 DAYS..my bad CAPS... then 10 days off. I'm used to it, just pondering if it's worth it! Miss a buch o shit on the road all the time..and weighing the pros and cons! and just for the record... I don't leave skid marks for the maid...they are personal and kept for the wife :D

Mrs.Racer277
05-30-2007, 02:08 PM
You are all Sick F's!! :sqeyes: :sqeyes:
I am telling Treena :D

Dave C
05-30-2007, 02:08 PM
just admit it... different town... different titty bar....

RitcheyRch
05-30-2007, 03:20 PM
I told the boss didnt want to travel as much after was talking with my Daughte ron the phone one morning and she asked if I had a recent picture on line could send her. I asked her why and she said "you been gone so long I forgot what you looked like."
That broke my heart and ended up only going on short 1-2 week trips instead of the typical 30 days.
TYPICALLY I'M 60 - 90 DAYS..my bad CAPS... then 10 days off. I'm used to it, just pondering if it's worth it! Miss a buch o shit on the road all the time..and weighing the pros and cons! and just for the record... I don't leave skid marks for the maid...they are personal and kept for the wife :D

hoolign
05-30-2007, 04:38 PM
just admit it... different town... different titty bar....
typicaly ..I'm up before the birds and asleep after the strippers are out! last couple of days have been an axception..and all i do is jacuzzi and nap!
And crap on towels! :D