PDA

View Full Version : Insulted a wakeboarder today

RitcheyRch
05-29-2007, 07:32 PM
Today was getting my haircut and the man next to me was telling the stylist about his boat. We began talking about boats and about him teaching his wife how to back-up the trailer. He eventually asked me what type of boat I had. I told him most likely he hasnt heard of it since most people havent. I told him what it was and he said his neighbor had one.
I then asked him what kind of boat he had and he went into detail about owning a Malibu Wakeboard Boat. He said he bought it in 2005 for $58K.
Without thinking, I said "that sure is a lot of money for a boat that only goes 45 mph."
You should have seen the look on his face. It was priceless. As though was a second thought he tried to explain that he isnt into going fast and that he just likes to cruise around.
Just thought would share this with everyone.

RaceFace
05-29-2007, 07:34 PM
Nice slam! YOU DA MAN!! :D :D

Pheelin Phroggy
05-29-2007, 07:39 PM
Haircut ............................................12 dollars
2005 Malibu Wakeboard Boat................58,000 dollars
Crapping in a Bragging Mans Wheaties... Priceless

Kim Hanson
05-29-2007, 07:45 PM
Today was getting my haircut and the man next to me was telling the stylist about his boat. We began talking about boats and about him teaching his wife how to back-up the trailer. He eventually asked me what type of boat I had. I told him most likely he hasnt heard of it since most people havent. I told him what it was and he said his neighbor had one.
I then asked him what kind of boat he had and he went into detail about owning a Malibu Wakeboard Boat. He said he bought it in 2005 for $58K.
Without thinking, I said "that sure is a lot of money for a boat that only goes 45 mph."
You should have seen the look on his face. It was priceless. As though was a second thought he tried to explain that he isnt into going fast and that he just likes to cruise around.
Just thought would share this with everyone.
I have to say, you da man........( . )( . )........Nice biotch slap......:D

RitcheyRch
05-29-2007, 07:45 PM
Sometimes being a smart ass comes naturally. :D
I should have said "thats alot of money for a boat that only goes 45 mph and rides like crap" but didnt want to totally ruin his day. :D
Nice slam! YOU DA MAN!! :D :D
Haircut ............................................12 dollars
2005 Malibu Wakeboard Boat................58,000 dollars
Crapping in a Bragging Mans Wheaties... Priceless
I have to say, you da man........( . )( . )........Nice biotch slap......:D

Riverbass
05-30-2007, 03:40 AM
I thank at that point it's to late. Good job I like it.:D :D :D :D

Jbb
05-30-2007, 04:00 AM
Excellent work!!!:D

73kona455
05-30-2007, 04:19 AM
i think he insulted his own self when he said.. i own a wakeboard boat..:D :D

mmered8299
05-30-2007, 05:39 AM
Your talking shit standing in front of your little wacker. Come on. Really!

Ziggy
05-30-2007, 07:04 AM
You mean to tell us that's the first time you've ever done that? Rookie!!! :D:D:D:D

rodnjen
05-30-2007, 07:14 AM
I thinks it's pretty thoughtless actually. It is the man's boat, he probably works hard and likes spending time with family and friends. Just my opinion and no I don't own a wakeboard boat.