PDA

View Full Version : Tagging>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

Not So Fast
05-30-2007, 10:43 AM
Well I guess with growth the ineveitable (sp) had to come. After seeing what this practice "TAGGING" did to So. Cal. I am very disturbed at what I've seen in the last couple of weeks here in Havasu, has anybody else seen the cute little "gang signs" being done right here in Havasu? I hope the city fathers jump on this QUICKLY so that it does not spread :( :mad: :( :( NSF

Phat Matt
05-30-2007, 10:47 AM
Tagging in a town that small by locals seems pretty stupid. I don't think it would be that hard to figure out who it is. If you ask the right people you will get an answer back.
I fuggin hate taggers. They are a bunch of pussies who hide at night to mark their territory. What are the laws of waiting for them to hit a wall and lighting them up with a paint ball gun...seriously.

Trailer Park Casanova
05-30-2007, 10:49 AM
If they don't jump on it right away, it gets out of control.
The penalties aren't strong enough.
3 months digging fire breaks would help.
In the Yuccatan the LEOS slam the taggers fingers in the door jam of their Crown Vics.
If the LEOS don't catch the tagger, they do it to the toughest thug hoodlem kids ,, and they in turn get it stopped.
Sometime ya can't play by the rules, but dam,, it works.

Phat Matt
05-30-2007, 10:54 AM
If I had to guess, I'd say 10x worse than the laws regarding tagging.
There is a wall off the 10 that probably gets hit nightly. You can bet that it gets hit the night after a fresh coat of paint covers everything up. I would love to wait for those guys because it wouldn't take long. A few pepper balls mixed in with the paint would be nice too. :devil:

zudnic
05-30-2007, 11:12 AM
My small town has a problem with this chit, hate the little MF's. Our plant is 5 miles out of Wenatchee, WA in a rural area and we still get tagged. I've even resorted to hiring a local security company to do drive by checks several times per night. Also prosecute all trespassing violations cause we also get little scum bags dumping their garbage on our property! :mad:
Our Sheriff's Dept. is useless and this is how I got into a little bit of a hassle with them. One of their heads of patrol came out after we caught a landscaping company dumping their yard waste in our orchard. They ran over some freshly planted tree's and damaged some irigation lines. So I wanted them charged and she refused to even take down their names! My Brother was with and starting questioning them in Spanish, they learned English fast after that... For speaking Spanish this Women cop threatned to charge us for obstructing! We also had some others caught red handed with household garbage, same Cop let them go and left the garbage for us to clean up! I blasted her and her boss the Sheriff for being soft a$$ liberals with these criminals, that I want to sue for damages done to my property! Thats what I'll do if I catch one of these punks..... I get pulled over for 1 mph over and even have had Sheriff's spin u-turns to follow me. One gave me a ticket for selling fruit without a license, I'm exempt from that law because I'm a licensed foood processor and commercial orchard! Judge tossed it in court in 10 seconds..... I'm persuing them in federal court, Ex Parte Young suits are fun when your not an attorney!!!!!! :D
Our freakin cops when they catch these MF's have not only released them, they when off duty have re-painted the walls of places........ So when I'm negative on Police it's my local useless knuckle draggers................

Not So Fast
05-30-2007, 11:17 AM
If they don't jump on it right away, it gets out of control.
The penalties aren't strong enough.
3 months digging fire breaks would help.
In the Yuccatan the LEOS slam the taggers fingers in the door jam of their Crown Vics.
If the LEOS don't catch the tagger, they do it to the toughest thug hoodlem kids ,, and they in turn get it stopped.
Sometime ya can't play by the rules, but dam,, it works.
Along the same lines::: My father in law had a job in Pacoima back in the day along with some other underground contractors and the equipment was being vandalized badly. So sees some of the hanger outers during the day and walks over to them and says "whos the baddest MF'er here" well this one guy gets up in his face and says "ME HONKIE" So FIL says if my equipment isnt F--k with I'll pay you $100 a week, back then it was a lot of $$$!! Guess what, his equipment was left alone ;) Pretty smart ole bastard. NSF

Screaming Pete
05-30-2007, 11:22 AM
Tagging i HATE those basta$ds, it's real nice to live in a great nieghborhood and you and your nieghbor build a retaining wall that takes endless man hours and 15,000$$$$ to build and some peice of sh%t tagger has his way with it ............so now a coat of paint will cover.........it will never look the same or look as nice with paint spots..........raint over:mad:

C-2
05-30-2007, 11:35 AM
And taggers come in all colors and creeds. My skinhead neighbor was a tagger and practiced on my wall. Duh.

mdunn01
05-30-2007, 11:35 AM
I really feel the law and penality for tagging should be Excessive and severe, no question. You as a tagger should be so scared to even tag a wall that you dont want to get caught, tagging laws are plain and simple too weak.
Mike

westair
05-30-2007, 11:38 AM
Well I guess with growth the ineveitable (sp) had to come. After seeing what this practice "TAGGING" did to So. Cal. I am very disturbed at what I've seen in the last couple of weeks here in Havasu, has anybody else seen the cute little "gang signs" being done right here in Havasu? I hope the city fathers jump on this QUICKLY so that it does not spread :( :mad: :( :( NSF
I think Havasu needs to take some LEO's out of the lake and put them
back on the street. Also, been hearing more and more about residential
theft. Five years ago when I bought my house that wasn't even an issue.

LHC30Victory
05-30-2007, 11:56 AM
Matt, using a paintball gun is at least battery, and depending on the circt, an ADW, so my advice is to stick to hiding out near your favorite wall with a very good camera and a cell phone. When the punks show up, call on the cell phone and take pics of the S()()tholes in action...
Even thought LE may know the monikers of the taggers, little will be done by the courts unless there is direct evidence that a particular person actually comitted an act.
But I kinda like the emotional appeal of the Yuccatan guys....:idea:

JET-O-VATOR
05-30-2007, 12:03 PM
I hate taggers my niebor and i both park our enclosed trailers in the driveway and it is my biggest fear to come home to a tagged up trailer... well 2 weeks ago my niebor called me at 3am telling me they tagged all over his box van for work... we were out there at 3am scrubbin' crap of his work truck so they didnt tell him he couldnt take it home anymore and have to pay his own fuel... it was b.s.

Not So Fast
05-30-2007, 12:07 PM
I think Havasu needs to take some LEO's out of the lake and put them
back on the street. Also, been hearing more and more about residential
theft. Five years ago when I bought my house that wasn't even an issue.
Got that right, last week a house 5 doors up the street was broken into and they stole the tv,dumb guy (part timer) bought a new one and left the box sit outside for 3 days. And this is supposed to be a good section of town, of course where would you go to steal shit :confused: The "Graffitti" crap is a bad deal and i just called the P.D and was told they are very aware of the latest rash of it and are taking it very seriously, I hope so!! NSF

Singleton
05-30-2007, 12:21 PM
Some little S@$t tagger, tagged the trees in my front yard a month ago. Paint is still on the tree, trying to figure out a way to get it off without killing the trees.
And now that the boat is in the driveway until it gets moved to Havi in June, I have 5 flood lights that get triggered by movement. The neighbors hate me for the lights, but understand. Lights up the front yard like its the middle of the day.

Quest4Fun
05-30-2007, 12:29 PM
Got that right, last week a house 5 doors up the street was broken into and they stole the tv,dumb guy (part timer) bought a new one and left the box sit outside for 3 days. And this is supposed to be a good section of town, of course where would you go to steal shit :confused: The "Graffitti" crap is a bad deal and i just called the P.D and was told they are very aware of the latest rash of it and are taking it very seriously, I hope so!! NSF
NSF, What part of Havasu do you live?? We live on the Southside and there are two kids (teenagers) that are tagging and doin other stuff. I've seen them out at 2:AM, up to no good. We all know where they live and have told the LEO's but they have to catch them in the act. I'll keep calling until they catch those turds! :mad: :mad:

burtandnancy2
05-30-2007, 12:42 PM
While all you were at the river over the Memorial Holiday, I was driving down (S) on the 605, in the carpool lane, and Nancy & I noticed nearly every sign along the center divider was tagged (mutilated). How do these punks do that without getting their ass's run over? Isn't it about time we put a bounty on these gangsters? The cost to our civil service system must be huge, but then again, it goes along with teaching them, giving them welfair, getting clobbered by uninsured and undocumented drivers, etc...

Big Warlock
05-30-2007, 12:50 PM
It's Havasu. Kind of like way east LA. Relax and enjoy. It should feel like home to most of you! LOL :D

Boozer
05-30-2007, 01:02 PM
If the problem worsens the city should consider building a few community walls where taggers can paint freely without fear of prosecution. The rules are simple, you can paint whatever the hell you want and people can paint over it if they choose to do so. Noone owns the walls they are community property.
Here in Denver the tagging problem got pretty bad. The cities got very good about getting the grafitti down right away. The taggers got pretty pissed about their artwork being removed the next day so they somehow concocted a paint that not only paints but etches whatever they spray into glass. Several buildings along main roads had their front windows sprayed with this stuff and all of the glass had to be completely replaced. Luckily it was only a few people doing it and they eventually got caught.
If you think having to paint over a wall sucks, imagine how you'd feel if you had to replace all the glass on your store front or office.

Not So Fast
05-30-2007, 01:31 PM
NSF, What part of Havasu do you live?? We live on the Southside and there are two kids (teenagers) that are tagging and doin other stuff. I've seen them out at 2:AM, up to no good. We all know where they live and have told the LEO's but they have to catch them in the act. I'll keep calling until they catch those turds! :mad: :mad:
NORRRTH SIIIIDE :D off of PVN below the hwy. It happened to an actor of some fame (I dont want to say his name) and he comes here very seldom. But it is a sign of the times isnt it?? Keep reporting those kids and maybe they will catch them one day, do you have a neighbor hood watch. The PD seems to like those as we are members here and they seem to listen a little more or maybe its my imagination but a good idea nonetheless. You should start one, pm me and I'll send you the info on how to get started or the PD will help you out also.
BUT THIS TAGGING THING HAS TO BE STOPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!NSF (Bobby)

VEGASBABY
05-30-2007, 01:44 PM
If I had to guess, I'd say 10x worse than the laws regarding tagging.Plus, if you missed and hit a wall, you would be a tagger too:D

Schiada76
05-30-2007, 01:56 PM
If the problem worsens the city should consider building a few community walls where taggers can paint freely without fear of prosecution. The rules are simple, you can paint whatever the hell you want and people can paint over it if they choose to do so. Noone owns the walls they are community property.
Here in Denver the tagging problem got pretty bad. The cities got very good about getting the grafitti down right away. The taggers got pretty pissed about their artwork being removed the next day so they somehow concocted a paint that not only paints but etches whatever they spray into glass. Several buildings along main roads had their front windows sprayed with this stuff and all of the glass had to be completely replaced. Luckily it was only a few people doing it and they eventually got caught.
If you think having to paint over a wall sucks, imagine how you'd feel if you had to replace all the glass on your store front or office.
The little bastards got my office, I had to replace all the storefront.:mad:
FCKING VERMIN!
The cops said they get the recipe for the etching on the net and mix it in their garage. Here in LA the bastards probably live in their garage!:D

Quest4Fun
05-30-2007, 02:47 PM
NORRRTH SIIIIDE :D off of PVN below the hwy. It happened to an actor of some fame (I dont want to say his name) and he comes here very seldom. But it is a sign of the times isnt it?? Keep reporting those kids and maybe they will catch them one day, do you have a neighbor hood watch. The PD seems to like those as we are members here and they seem to listen a little more or maybe its my imagination but a good idea nonetheless. You should start one, pm me and I'll send you the info on how to get started or the PD will help you out also.
BUT THIS TAGGING THING HAS TO BE STOPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!NSF (Bobby)
We just started a neighborhood watch a few weeks ago...because of these idiot kids. The PD told us to keep calling and reporting their activity. They are bad, bad kids. They've thrown molitav cocktails into neighbors yards, shot bb guns at peoples houses and have been seen ripping the heads off of bunnies, then tossing the carcass in peoples backyards. The mom is clueless and I hold her partially responsible for these thugs. The PD has been to their house many times, but not sure why they are still on the loose. :mad: :mad:

DILLIGAF
05-30-2007, 02:53 PM
In Bullhead they started having that problem and hit it hard. It has cut down on the tagging dramatically. They traced it back to a small number of kids and charged them with everything they could. BH is very aggressive with this stuff and have had sucess hitting it head on.

Not So Fast
05-30-2007, 03:51 PM
We just started a neighborhood watch a few weeks ago...because of these idiot kids. The PD told us to keep calling and reporting their activity. They are bad, bad kids. They've thrown molitav cocktails into neighbors yards, shot bb guns at peoples houses and have been seen ripping the heads off of bunnies, then tossing the carcass in peoples backyards. The mom is clueless and I hold her partially responsible for these thugs. The PD has been to their house many times, but not sure why they are still on the loose. :mad: :mad:
WOW, what you guys need is a VIDEO CAMERA, catch the bastards in action, very persuasive in court. Hope you get them!! NSF

catman-do
05-30-2007, 04:41 PM
Tagging in a town that small by locals seems pretty stupid. I don't think it would be that hard to figure out who it is. If you ask the right people you will get an answer back.
I fuggin hate taggers. They are a bunch of pussies who hide at night to mark their territory. What are the laws of waiting for them to hit a wall and lighting them up with a paint ball gun...seriously.
Actually, a neighbor of mine and myself recently did something similar to this. There is some fuk'n kid in our neighborhood that tagged all the walls, park, lights, firehydrants, a persons minivan etc... for 3 weeks in a row. Everytime they would cover it up, the sunday morning after would have all the same shite back. Calls himself "Lowk" and had "Lowk Zone" all over the walls. What we did was wait for the 4th saturday to come around, waited with a couple guns in the park and popped out behind the bathroom once we heard the spray cans. He got a "freeze mother-focker" and then the neighbor cuffed him (neighbor is CHP). Worked out pretty well, havent had any tagging since. They were also going to try and make the parents pay for the removal costs.

Quest4Fun
05-30-2007, 04:57 PM
WOW, what you guys need is a VIDEO CAMERA, catch the bastards in action, very persuasive in court. Hope you get them!! NSF
My one neighbor has his video camera ready and our other neighbor was trying to listen to them in their backyard with her baby moniter. :D Lately though, I guess cuz of the heat, they haven't been seen or heard from much during the day. Night before last my dogs were barking like crazy and they were shinning a flashlight into our backyard - it was 2:00 am!:eek: Our house doesn't back up to theirs, these teenagers (15-16) were out walking the neighborhood at that hour. My hubby has gone out trying to find them in the middle of the night to scare them, but by the time I wake him up, they're gone.

Riverkid
05-30-2007, 05:12 PM
I was out in Palm Desert last week and found a full taggers kit on a site. Backpack with crap printed all over it and the full selection of paint, acid, markers, everything.
I dropped it off at the police station. Somebody has got to get prints off all that shiat.
He hit the site, too.

Quest4Fun
05-30-2007, 05:19 PM
I was out in Palm Desert last week and found a full taggers kit on a site. Backpack with crap printed all over it and the full selection of paint, acid, markers, everything.
I dropped it off at the police station. Somebody has got to get prints off all that shiat.
He hit the site, too.
Now that is one stupid tagger...tag a site and then leave all your crap...what an idiot! :D :D

Riverkid
05-30-2007, 06:20 PM
The coppeer thieves scared him off. About a $2200 repair...
They hit the site, too...

Kachina26
05-30-2007, 06:31 PM
Yeah, WTF is "grad tag '07" ? My wife's car got hit at walmart in havi. I certainly hope this wasn't condoned by the school.

Quest4Fun
05-30-2007, 06:40 PM
Yeah, WTF is "grad tag '07" ? My wife's car got hit at walmart in havi. I certainly hope this wasn't condoned by the school.
I can assure you that the Principal of the High School in Havi would not condone this...she is one tough cookie! I think these kids think that it is cool and don't realize the way it all started by marking your territory and making sure gangs didn't cross over boundaries. It is not cool and it needs to stop!