PDA

View Full Version : Motorcycle accident the riders POV

JustMVG
02-12-2006, 11:01 AM
http://www.smoothcurvesracing.com/images/Accident20060210.wmv

RiverToysJas
02-12-2006, 11:20 AM
I've got a really fast connection and it's taking forever to open! While I'm waiting, what's POV?
RTJas :D

al cole'holic
02-12-2006, 11:32 AM
I've got a really fast connection and it's taking forever to open! While I'm waiting, what's POV?
Point of View....don't know how I knew that...XXX :)

H20Advantage
02-12-2006, 11:55 AM
I thought the POV was going to have somthing to do with the cleavage shots he was getting of the girl that came to help him.... :p :p

JustMVG
02-12-2006, 12:54 PM
It's a girl who was riding the bike, i think the server is being overworked and thats not allowing the vid to load and buffer, BTW she is a very good rider and wanted to get ahead of the guy that hit her but stayed back for some reason , and then bang the Gumby slams on his brakes then claimed that she hit him, sure she did after he slams on his brakes spins right into her lane.
She's ok but a bunch of bruises, it could've been so much worse.

RiverToysJas
02-12-2006, 01:14 PM
I was able to D/L it to my desktop, but took a while.
I thought the rider had chick voice, then I wasn't sure if it was one of the other's talking. You personally know her?

JustMVG
02-12-2006, 01:19 PM
Yes and she posts over at So cal sportbikes, how ya doing Jason?

Hermosa
02-12-2006, 01:36 PM
A POV on South Park is Poverdy ridden citizen, I think that's funny.

SnakeWrench
02-12-2006, 08:18 PM
Well, i will say that she did exactly what she was supposed to do, Kept control under braking, evaluated the situation and took action in trying to fit between the slider and the car in the other lane. Wonder what the donk was thinking when he realised that she had a camera on her helmet. Of coarse he's going to try to blame someone else because he drives like a 5 year old.
Glad she's ok and tell her we all said good job in being so calm about the whole thing.
Snake

JustMVG
02-12-2006, 10:27 PM
Yeah at first i watched and thought great she went where she was looking, then replayed it and saw that was the only choice she had, Her name is Dawn and i have already told her as have so many others, what a great job she did.
And the bike was/is an R1.

boatsnblondes
02-12-2006, 10:44 PM
Leather riding gear, $1000.00
Helmet Cam, $850.00
Ninja Bike, $7500.00
Crotch shot of the babe in the mini skirt in front of you? PRICELESS!!!!!!

SnakeWrench
02-13-2006, 01:12 AM
oh, And props on actually wearing the proper gear.

YeLLowBoaT
02-13-2006, 01:31 AM
I have watched this a few times now.
I think the car had some mech probs....his front wheels stayed strait from when the breaks were applyed to end of his spin. Now why he locked up the breaks I do not know...
I am very happy to see that she was wearing riding gear. I do dissagree with her trying to squeeze inbetween to cars...If you make great if not your going over the handle bars or geting crushed.( I only have the view of the camera so I have no idea what was in her mirrors) I think going left might have been a better option.... but like I said I only have the view of the cam.