PDA

View Full Version : Well its official

Riveratz
05-31-2007, 07:12 PM
Well it is official, as of July 1st I will be living full time in Lake Havasu. Any one in the tri state area need any work done feel free to let me know. It has been a long time coming and cannot wait to get out of So Cal.
Remote Thermostat control
Security Cameras
Plasma TV mounting
Surround Sound (Home Theater, Flush Mount Speakers)
DirecTV
Dish Network
Home Automation lighting and appliance control
Computer Networking
Phone Lines
Monitored Security Systems from as low as 8.00 a month.

TCHB
05-31-2007, 07:23 PM
I am glad it is working out for you. Give me a call and put my air on remote!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Riveratz
05-31-2007, 07:27 PM
I will be in town this weekend. Will you be around? If so I will call you. If not just let me know when you will be.

lalhc
05-31-2007, 08:26 PM
Congratulations Lorne! My thermostat works awesome. Let me know if you ever need a reference.

Jyruiz
05-31-2007, 08:32 PM
Congrats, wish we could move, but the wife would miss Nordstrom too much.:D

RiverRatMike
05-31-2007, 08:36 PM
Well it is official, as of July 1st I will be living full time in Lake Havasu. Any one in the tri state area need any work done feel free to let me know. It has been a long time coming and cannot wait to get out of So Cal.
Remote Thermostat control
Security Cameras
Plasma TV mounting
Surround Sound (Home Theater, Flush Mount Speakers)
DirecTV
Dish Network
Home Automation lighting and appliance control
Computer Networking
Phone Lines
Ect
Been there done that. I love it here in Havasu. Been living here for over 4 years now. Lived in OC all my life and then finally made the big change.

Havasu_Dreamin
05-31-2007, 08:38 PM
Congrats, wish we could move, but the wife would miss Nordstrom too much.:D
Screw that! That's what the internet is for :D ...If I could get a job in my field in Havasu I'd be all over it...

beaverretriever
05-31-2007, 08:44 PM
We left Socal 5 yrs ago and moved to Henderson. I actually got a good job offer in Havi recently, but I don't think I am ready to live there full time yet. I think it might spoil the vacation feel I get when I am there every other weekend.:D
I think if I was coming from Socal it wouldn't be a problem though. ;)
Congrats. I hope everything works out well for you.

Riveratz
05-31-2007, 08:45 PM
Screw that! That's what the internet is for :D ...If I could get a job in my field in Havasu I'd be all over it...
I have to agree with the internet statement.

Jyruiz
05-31-2007, 08:51 PM
If it were only that easy.

Riveratz
05-31-2007, 08:52 PM
Thanks.

Riveratz
05-31-2007, 08:53 PM
Congratulations Lorne! My thermostat works awesome. Let me know if you ever need a reference.
I will. and if you ever need anything feel free to call.

BigDoug
05-31-2007, 10:20 PM
I met Lorne while detailing a board members boat and he was doing some work on a theater system, plus he's a site 6 junkie too.
Lorne is a top notch stand up guy !! :D

RitcheyRch
06-01-2007, 04:55 AM
Congrats on the move.

Kaotic
06-01-2007, 05:40 AM
[ Security Cameras
[/LIST]
If you have a business / contractors license, I need some high end wireless cameras (6 to8) installed at a power plant outside of Kingman off the I-40 freeway.
I will also be installing gate key cards, motion sensors around the plant perimeter, etc.
Send me an email
rlamew@griffith-energy.com

Music to my Ears
06-01-2007, 06:18 AM
Lorne did some work at my house. A quality job and a great guy. Good luck with the move!:)

TrojanDan
06-01-2007, 09:28 AM
Lorne did the camera thing at my house in Havasu and fixed my satellite so I can finally get my HD picture. Lorne knows his shiznit. Congrats on the move. :cool:

Riveratz
06-01-2007, 11:41 AM
I met Lorne while detailing a board members boat and he was doing some work on a theater system, plus he's a site 6 junkie too.
Lorne is a top notch stand up guy !! :D
Thanks Doug.. See you at Site 6 this Saturday??

Sleek-Jet
06-01-2007, 11:46 AM
Oh great... just what we need... more people in Havasu using up all the water... :mad: :eek: :D :D :D
Congrats on the move... enjoy your new home.

driverno8
06-01-2007, 12:06 PM
Lorne, I've already told you I'm friggen jealous!
And for everyone considering work around the house. I second what every one says. The 50" plasma at the Havi house is killer. Plus he got me a smokin deal on it. All the wiring at my house here. Hiding my wireless router/modem up on the pot shelves out of sight. Flat screen with ethernet in the kids play room for the XBox 360 and XBox Live. To hooking me up on a couple HD Tivos. And new dishes. And the new dish on the side of the Havi house. Then there's the internet based thermostat, camera system and alarm going in out there.
Lorne knows his stuff. But on top of all that. Stand up honest guy that you can trust. Plus his trailer stickers, logos, tshirts, brochures, business cards and logo are out of the world. ;)

Riveratz
06-01-2007, 12:11 PM
Plus his trailer stickers, logos, tshirts, brochures, business cards and logo are out of the world. ;)
That is because I need to say thanks to Matt (driverno8) (MJM Advertising) he knows his stuff when it comes to the advertising / Logo Design work.

driverno8
06-01-2007, 12:31 PM
You know what I just thought of? We meet for lunch every week. Now what. Wonder if we can put a Miguel Jr. half way between here and Havi. :(

Riveratz
06-01-2007, 12:49 PM
You know what I just thought of? We meet for lunch every week. Now what. Wonder if we can put a Miguel Jr. half way between here and Havi. :(
Ludlow needs a good place to eat.

driverno8
06-01-2007, 01:06 PM
Heck ya. We can meet in Ludlow once a week at the Dairy Queen. Not to bad of a drive for either one of us. :D

Riveratz
06-01-2007, 01:12 PM
Heck ya. We can meet in Ludlow once a week at the Dairy Queen. Not to bad of a drive for either one of us. :D
I won't eat the food from that place. Learned that a couple years ago.

driverno8
06-01-2007, 01:14 PM
Never had the food. But the soft serve ice cream is top notch. Seth makes me stop there every time.

driverno8
06-01-2007, 01:20 PM
Never had the food. But the soft serve ice cream is top notch. Seth makes me stop there every time.

Riveratz
06-01-2007, 07:41 PM
Thanks to all that have posted and the compliments!

EAZYKILLER2006
06-01-2007, 07:44 PM
Well it is official, as of July 1st I will be living full time in Lake Havasu.
wish it was me:)

Riveratz
06-06-2007, 07:24 PM
wish it was me:)
It has been a long time coming and I am looking forward to not having to make that drive any longer

shueman
06-06-2007, 07:32 PM
Congrats... :cool: We'll be there one day...;)

Quest4Fun
06-06-2007, 07:57 PM
Congrats Riveratz, we moved to Havasu a little over 5 years ago and love it! Look for us on the lake and stop by and say HI...if you're out this weekend, we'll be out there Friday and probably Sunday.

Riveratz
06-06-2007, 08:00 PM
we'll be out there Friday and probably Sunday.
Sounds like a plan and those are the days I usually can be found out there also.

Quest4Fun
06-06-2007, 08:02 PM
Sounds like a plan and those are the days I usually can be found out there also.
We'll look for you :)

TheCarDudes
06-06-2007, 08:57 PM
Lorne,
Congrats on the move. I too am jealous. Hopefully this summer will be one where we are looking to just get back to Cali a couple days a week to check on the salt mine.
I will also vouch for Lorne's quality of work and professionalism. In a business where it's a given that contractors don't do what they say they are going to do, Lorne broke the mold with flying colors. He was very punctual, professional and meticulous.
Thanx again.
George

Riveratz
06-06-2007, 09:05 PM
Lorne,
Congrats on the move. I too am jealous. Hopefully this summer will be one where we are looking to just get back to Cali a couple days a week to check on the salt mine.
I will also vouch for Lorne's quality of work and professionalism. In a business where it's a given that contractors don't do what they say they are going to do, Lorne broke the mold with flying colors. He was very punctual, professional and meticulous.
Thanx again.
George
George, Thanks and you are welcome!

caroftheweek
06-06-2007, 09:18 PM
congratulations to you. we too are moving out of CA. We will be moving to Prescott in July sometime. I can't wait. if you will drive to Prescott, i will be needing someone of your expertise in the next few months.
The new Benni will be here in a couple weeks too. can't wait to slow down and enjoy the tooner.
Ryan

Riveratz
06-06-2007, 09:31 PM
congratulations to you. we too are moving out of CA. We will be moving to Prescott in July sometime. I can't wait. if you will drive to Prescott, i will be needing someone of your expertise in the next few months.
The new Benni will be here in a couple weeks too. can't wait to slow down and enjoy the tooner.
Ryan
I can make the drive to Prescott just tell me what you need.

Riveratz
07-02-2007, 05:29 AM
Well All.... We are here. So if any of you need any work done just let me know.

Roaddogg 4040
07-02-2007, 06:40 AM
I can attest to Lorn's work and punctuallity. Nice to see that now a days. I just wish that he would move to Michigan for the summer and do my electrical work here.
See ya in Sept, Lorne
Steve...

Ms.Havasu
07-02-2007, 08:13 AM
Congrats on the move. You will love it here!
We left Socal 5 yrs ago and moved to Henderson. I actually got a good job offer in Havi recently, but I don't think I am ready to live there full time yet. I think it might spoil the vacation feel I get when I am there every other weekend.:D
I think if I was coming from Socal it wouldn't be a problem though. ;)
Take the Job! I have a great house you just might like!:D

little rowe boat
07-02-2007, 08:46 AM
[QUOTE=Ms.Havasu;2651298]Congrats on the move. You will love it here!
Yah, rub it in Michele.:D

little rowe boat
07-02-2007, 08:47 AM
Well All.... We are here. So if any of you need any work done just let me know.
So, how does the remote thermostat thing work? Do you need a land line?

lalhc
07-02-2007, 08:58 AM
Lorne - I gave one of your cards the other day to Carey (slowinhavasu) He worked on my air conditioner and liked your product.
Good luck w/everything! We'll be out in Havasu next week through the end of Aug. Maybe we can hook-up one day on the lake.

Riveratz
07-02-2007, 05:16 PM
So, how does the remote thermostat thing work? Do you need a land line?
Yes you will either need a landline or an internet connection. I have 2 different models that work with each.

Riveratz
07-02-2007, 05:16 PM
Lorne - I gave one of your cards the other day to Carey (slowinhavasu) He worked on my air conditioner and liked your product.
Good luck w/everything! We'll be out in Havasu next week through the end of Aug. Maybe we can hook-up one day on the lake.
Thanks...
Just give a call and let me know.

Kaotic
07-02-2007, 05:56 PM
If you have a business / contractors license, I need some high end wireless cameras (6 to8) installed at a power plant outside of Kingman off the I-40 freeway.
I will also be installing gate key cards, motion sensors around the plant perimeter, etc.
Send me an email
rlamew@griffith-energy.com
I tried to help a fellow hot boater out with no email from you. You had a chance to make an easy 20K profit for a weeks worth of work with only 2 guys needed to perform the work.

Riveratz
07-02-2007, 06:17 PM
I tried to help a fellow hot boater out with no email from you. You had a chance to make an easy 20K profit for a weeks worth of work with only 2 guys needed to perform the work.
PM Sent. :confused: