PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Knoxville Sued For Penis-Mousetrap Incident

RitcheyRch
06-01-2007, 08:08 PM
This is a good party conversation. Guess have to be pretty stupid to be tricked into doing this.
http://cbs2.com/local/local_story_152210341.html
An actor sued Johnny Knoxville, claiming he was severely injured when the comic tricked him into putting his penis into a mousetrap during an appearance on a radio show, court papers obtained Friday show.
Perry Caravello filed the lawsuit yesterday in Los Angeles Superior Court, alleging fraud and negligence, and seeking an accounting of fees. He is seeking $10.5 million in damages.
Knoxville had told Caravello he would receive $10 million just for complying with the mousetrap directive, but the device went off, the lawsuit stated.
"Much to his emotional tranquility and to his physical harm, (Caravello) was severely injured when the trap literally went on his manhood," the lawsuit stated.
The incident was videotaped without Caravello's permission and circulated over the Internet, the lawsuit stated.
Caravello also is suing Adam Carolla, the radio show host; station KLSX-FM (97.1); talk show host Jimmy Kimmel and comic Don Barris.
Caravello had appeared on the radio show with Carolla and Knoxville in September to promote DVD sales of the 2003 television movie "Windy City Heat," which starred the plaintiff, the lawsuit stated.
Kimmel is being sued because he and Caravello had entered a contract for the plaintiff to receive money from DVD sales and to be involved in sequels to the film, but so far Caravello has not been paid, the lawsuit stated.
Barris assaulted Caravello without provocation shortly before the actor made a scheduled appearance on the ABC talk show, "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" the lawsuit stated.
Representatives for Knoxville, Kimmel, Carolla and Barris were not immediately available for comment.

yopengo
06-01-2007, 08:47 PM
It's a veritable who's stupider situation. There's no wieners here. :rolleyes:
:eek: :D

Baja Big Dog
06-01-2007, 11:11 PM
10 mil to put your dick in a mousetrap????
Let me think about it.:(

ELIMINAT THIS
06-01-2007, 11:49 PM
I dont think mine would fit in a mouse trap,but for 10 mil I sure would try...:D

Cigalert
06-02-2007, 05:40 AM
If this caravello character came whinning his sob story my way I'd tell him to piss up a rope. But if he tells a lawyer..."hell yeah you can sue the cocks off them, and I can make about 2 mill, sign a book deal, do lunch with Cochran....I mean you can sue for 10 mill".
F'n attorneys!

RitcheyRch
06-02-2007, 06:12 AM
Ditto that. I cant think of anyone that wouldnt do it for $10M
I dont think mine would fit in a mouse trap,but for 10 mil I sure would try...:D

IMPATIENT 1
06-02-2007, 06:21 AM
10 mil to put your dick in a mousetrap????
Let me think about it.:(
as long as it would still look and work fine afterwards, i'm in:D i can take a bruised pecker for 10mill lol

BEER&WATER
06-02-2007, 06:48 AM
mouse trap vs my pecker ???
thats like spitballs vs a battleship

HowardFlat
06-02-2007, 01:40 PM
If you haven't seen the movie windy city heat you have to go rent it. it is hilarious. That Perry guy is a real idiot. All they do is torture his dumb a$$.

shockwaveharry
06-02-2007, 02:26 PM
You know when you and your girl are going at it real good, she's getting all crazy and freaky on top, swinging her hips all around and bouncing, just takin' it to the limit and then suddenly... "SNAP"! :(
Mouse trap couldn't hurt much more than that... I'd do it for 10 mil! ;)