PDA

View Full Version : I get this wild hair to buy a new boat so......

NashvilleBound
06-02-2007, 05:15 PM
I gather the wife and kids and head to Counce TN to Pier 57 to see this DCB they have for sale....(on thier website).... I drive 3 hours there.... finally find the sales room....which I must say is like some Tiki Lounge/Bar.... and they say "sorry, the boats in CA". I would imagine at that point my face must have fallen off....I look over at the wife and she's shaken her head telling me to not go there. I was going to have a "come apart" right on the spot. I gather all the cool I can muster and ask for anything in the 30-36 foot range.... ALL JUNK, COVERED with dusty dirt! 10 minutes later were driving the other 3 hours home. I honestly didnt see anything there I would want to own.... unlike Lake Cumberland Marine which has a very organized and clean inventory.....
Ok....I feel better. I needed to vent.

centerhill condor
06-02-2007, 05:21 PM
Hey Jeff,
Good job cooling down...call me if you need bail!
CC

NashvilleBound
06-02-2007, 05:23 PM
Hey Jeff,
Good job cooling down...call me if you need bail!
CC
LOL... I tell you 10 years ago they would have had to dial 911.... I must be getting old. :eek: :eek: :eek:

reDECKulous
06-02-2007, 05:25 PM
That DCB belongs to UnionJack on the boards... shoot him a PM

Jbb
06-02-2007, 05:27 PM
Lake Cumberland has an unbelievable inventory of boats!!!!!
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=32128&stc=1&d=1180834205
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=32129&stc=1&d=1180834205
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=32130&stc=1&d=1180834205
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=32131&stc=1&d=1180834205

Tom Brown
06-02-2007, 05:30 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=32131&stc=1&d=1180834205
Those turbine losers are such ricers.

NashvilleBound
06-02-2007, 05:32 PM
That DCB belongs to UnionJack on the boards... shoot him a PM
2 days ago...no answer
Heading to NC Monday morning to Extreme Marine.

Jbb
06-02-2007, 05:35 PM
Those turbine losers are such ricers.
:jawdrop:

vee-driven
06-02-2007, 05:37 PM
I guess asking questions like do you still have it, is it there so i can see it, just dont come to mind in the heat of the moment?

boatsnblondes
06-02-2007, 05:42 PM
I too have to ask the obvious......sorry for this in advance....but, why didn't you grab a phone and call them first to confirm if it was there???? Or, were you just in the mood for a six hour road trip??? Again...sorry.....:eek:

Her454
06-02-2007, 05:44 PM
I too have to ask the obvious......sorry for this in advance....but, why didn't you grab a phone and call them first to confirm if it was there???? Or, were you just in the mood for a six hour road trip??? Again...sorry.....:eek:
He probably needed to get some bolts for his swim step while he was at it. :D

NashvilleBound
06-02-2007, 05:44 PM
I guess asking questions like do you still have it, is it there so i can see it, just dont come to mind in the heat of the moment?
I guess if I was running a high end (being nice here) boat business I might just have enough intelligence to post only things that are in inventory....or at least put a fricken disclaimer on them.... AND possibly wash some of the shit I do have. But yes....I do take a small part of the blame for assuming the website was accurate and not calling.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
AND... I was told by two different people that it was still for sale..... yesterday. Which, is the truth....just not in TN.

NashvilleBound
06-02-2007, 05:47 PM
Part of it WAS the road trip through some of the most beautiful scenery in TN that I have not explored....... so it was not a total waste. Dont be sorry... I expected this question... I would be asking it. :D

3 daytona`s
06-02-2007, 05:54 PM
Lake Cumberland has an unbelievable inventory of boats!!!!!
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=32128&stc=1&d=1180834205
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=32129&stc=1&d=1180834205
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=32130&stc=1&d=1180834205
I always laugh or shake my head when look at the lower unit "HIGH END RUBBER HOSE AND CLAMPS" We are talking the boats that are to be setting the bar higher tons of custom and one of a kind parts then this? Must wonder:idea:

Tom Brown
06-02-2007, 05:54 PM
Part of it WAS the road trip through some of the most beautiful scenery in TN that I have not explored.......
Well then why are you on here bitching and moaning? Jesus man... you're killing us with this shit.

Tom Brown
06-02-2007, 05:55 PM
"HIGH END RUBBER HOSE AND CLAMPS"
I'm sure the clamps are stainless. :cool:

3 daytona`s
06-02-2007, 05:58 PM
I'm sure the clamps are stainless. :cool:
The answer,to my ignorant question. I never gave a thought to it.

27 Awesome cat
06-02-2007, 06:02 PM
So what are you eyeing at Extreme?

RiverOtter
06-02-2007, 06:10 PM
ALL JUNK, COVERED with dusty dirt! 10 minutes later were driving the other 3 hours home. I honestly didnt see anything there I would want to own.... unlike Lake Cumberland Marine which has a very organized and clean inventory.....
Now I understand your text. Couldn't figure it out at the time :idea:

NashvilleBound
06-02-2007, 06:11 PM
So what are you eyeing at Extreme?
A very nice green F32.....

NashvilleBound
06-02-2007, 06:11 PM
Now I understand your text. Couldn't figure it out at the time :idea:
LOL.... one of those days I guess. :) :)
Just for the record Im not calling Extreme either...... I like the road trips. Pier 57 should just list things better is all............

Cheap Thrills
06-02-2007, 06:32 PM
Catch that PM N.B..
C.T. :wink:

NashvilleBound
06-02-2007, 06:45 PM
Catch that PM N.B..
C.T. :wink:
copy that....ck yours.....:D :D :D

Tom Brown
06-02-2007, 06:48 PM
Pier 57 should just list things better is all............
They do it that way just to piss you off. In fact, they are laughing at you right now. They can't believe you fell for it.
Come on, stop being so hard to upset. :D

burbanite
06-02-2007, 06:51 PM
N.B..
I haven't been around in a while, good to see you guys well and truly on your feet again...

NashvilleBound
06-02-2007, 06:54 PM
They do it that way just to piss you off. In fact, they are laughing at you right now. They can't believe you fell for it.
Come on, stop being so hard to upset. :D
Muh-Wahhhh???? Upset???? Nevvvverrrrrrrrr :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
You really think they are laughing at me?? :( :( :( :D

Cheap Thrills
06-02-2007, 07:02 PM
copy that....ck yours.....:D :D :D
ACK.. BTU :D
T.

NashvilleBound
06-02-2007, 07:04 PM
ACK.. BTU :D
T.
Fo real?? Na, ck urs.....

76ANTHONY
06-02-2007, 07:25 PM
sooooo my question would be, WHEN YA MOVIN TA CALI????:D :D :D

JustMVG
06-02-2007, 07:27 PM
burbanite glad to see your back, hows things? Are you still w PKV??

Pete454
06-02-2007, 07:48 PM
For what is worth here is a post from another site about Lake Cumberland,
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159280
At least the ride was good, it is a very nice area!!

riverroyal
06-02-2007, 08:05 PM
lug nuts stay on during the trip?:D

NashvilleBound
06-03-2007, 05:01 AM
lug nuts stay on during the trip?:D
You just zip it Mr AC boy. :D :D Aint no mo worriees bout me lugn nuts, ya 'ear?

FilthyHaBIT
06-03-2007, 07:14 AM
[QUOTE=NashvilleBound;2597266]A very nice green F32.....[/QUOT
I've seen that lime green DCB on the water twice....BEAUTIFUL boat. FWIW Extreme packed up an left their location near Lake Norman. Rumor has it they lost their Fountain dealership when 4 Fountains came up missing. The boats were sold through Extreme but never paid for. Extreme told Fountain the boats were all on loan.:idea: Whatever.....that green DCB is insane.

Not So Fast
06-03-2007, 07:19 AM
If I were you I would stay away from buying boats; your luck sucks. Maybe send the wifey to do the shopping :D NSF

wsuwrhr
06-03-2007, 07:21 AM
NB,
I wish I had your problems.
I gather the wife and kids and head to Counce TN to Pier 57 to see this DCB they have for sale....(on thier website).... I drive 3 hours there.... finally find the sales room....which I must say is like some Tiki Lounge/Bar.... and they say "sorry, the boats in CA". I would imagine at that point my face must have fallen off....I look over at the wife and she's shaken her head telling me to not go there. I was going to have a "come apart" right on the spot. I gather all the cool I can muster and ask for anything in the 30-36 foot range.... ALL JUNK, COVERED with dusty dirt! 10 minutes later were driving the other 3 hours home. I honestly didnt see anything there I would want to own.... unlike Lake Cumberland Marine which has a very organized and clean inventory.....

franky
06-03-2007, 08:05 AM
I always laugh or shake my head when look at the lower unit "HIGH END RUBBER HOSE AND CLAMPS" We are talking the boats that are to be setting the bar higher tons of custom and one of a kind parts then this? Must wonder:idea:
Don't you think that some billet nice looking RIGID air out pipe would have a little trouble not snapping of with the force of the water. Thats just how it is done. Not pretty but functional.

Beer-30
06-03-2007, 08:23 AM
LOL.... one of those days I guess. :) :)
Just for the record Im not calling Extreme either...... I like the road trips. Pier 57 should just list things better is all............
That's what you get for looking at another boat already. Is the Magic even broke-in yet? :)

rrrr
06-03-2007, 09:33 AM
He probably needed to get some bolts for his swim step while he was at it. :D
LMAO!!!! :D :D

NashvilleBound
06-03-2007, 11:49 AM
That's what you get for looking at another boat already. Is the Magic even broke-in yet? :)
I guess....it has about 40 hours on it..... time to sell :)
Just kidding. Im going to post it for sale at the end of the season.....unless I find the perfect ride before and just cant live without it.
Filthyhabit..... You are about the 5th person to give me a heads up.. I appreciate it. A deal is a deal..... as long as it has clean titles. Besides...Im just loooookinggggg :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Not So Fast
06-03-2007, 03:04 PM
I guess....it has about 40 hours on it..... time to sell :)
Just kidding. Im going to post it for sale at the end of the season.....unless I find the perfect ride before and just cant live without it.
Filthyhabit..... You are about the 5th person to give me a heads up.. I appreciate it. A deal is a deal..... as long as it has clean titles. Besides...Im just loooookinggggg :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I think you got your boat the next season after I got mine and all you have is 40 hours:idea: Dont you use it much, does the weather cramp your time on the water ? I've got 130 on mine, 2004 :confused: NSF

NashvilleBound
06-03-2007, 03:40 PM
I think you got your boat the next season after I got mine and all you have is 40 hours:idea: Dont you use it much, does the weather cramp your time on the water ? I've got 130 on mine, 2004 :confused: NSF
I put about 40 on it when the 1st Ilmor blew..... so I only really count whats on the new motor. The drive is new for this season since it blew last year too...... it only has maybe 5-10 hours on it. I understand both have resolved the issues..... :jawdrop: This boat has been interesting to say the least. But the good side is its like new and runs killer! Not even a hickup.....

Magic34
06-03-2007, 03:47 PM
Call Bryan at DCB before you do anything else if that is whta you want. He knows about every boat they have out there for sale, private or at a dealer.
He is also known to give some nice hook-ups. Every time I have dealt with Bryan, he has been great, very nice guy. Bryan can get you taken care of.
Bryan
619-442-0300
If you want to play touchy feely with a boat, jump on a plane to San Diego and go to the factory.

Not So Fast
06-03-2007, 03:50 PM
Damn, then keep it unless you have a case of the itus as in 2 foot-itus. It's a terrible disease. I thought after all you have gone thru now and the fact you liked the boat after it all got worked out you would keep it :idea: Conquest has the new BIG boat coming out soon I think. :D NSF

NashvilleBound
06-03-2007, 04:08 PM
Hey Cruiser Boy..... Im just getting started with looking... I think. I cant afford a new one.....unless Dave takes food stamps. So I thought it would be cool to just take a peak at a few VERY nice used one.
NSF: I really like my Magic, now..... its just the kids dont want to go any more and I want to go faster..... I really only have 2 people in my boat 99% of the time...... unless we tie up but thats typical of any time. Im just having some fun....never know what might come out of it. I was hoping to trade my Magic and my Copperhead in on a new ride.... but from what i have learned this ExtremeMarine is not the place to do that...... never say never tho.....

Not So Fast
06-03-2007, 04:18 PM
Hey Cruiser Boy..... Im just getting started with looking... I think. I cant afford a new one.....unless Dave takes food stamps. So I thought it would be cool to just take a peak at a few VERY nice used one.
NSF: I really like my Magic, now..... its just the kids dont want to go any more and I want to go faster..... I really only have 2 people in my boat 99% of the time...... unless we tie up but thats typical of any time. Im just having some fun....never know what might come out of it. I was hoping to trade my Magic and my Copperhead in on a new ride.... but from what i have learned this ExtremeMarine is not the place to do that...... never say never tho.....
Understood and appreciated :D All I can say is when we go out in the sons boats (Both closed bow Daytonas) it's fun to get there but after getting there I would much prefer my deckboat, just sooooo darn practical. God forbid you look at the 30' Magic deck huh, better shut your mouth Bobby he's been through enough pain:D :D :D NSF

NashvilleBound
06-03-2007, 04:23 PM
Understood and appreciated :D All I can say is when we go out in the sons boats (Both closed bow Daytonas) it's fun to get there but after getting there I would much prefer my deckboat, just sooooo darn practical. God forbid you look at the 30' Magic deck huh, better shut your mouth Bobby he's been through enough pain:D :D :D NSF
They make a 30??????? No SHIT???????? LOL..... I dont know....all I ever heard is they are a real sled.... and really too much hastle for now. I would just keep my 28. Like you said....VERY practical!! And out here....it one of a kind so thats a good thing too. Listen to me.... your fircken talking me out of buying a new boat......damnnnnnnn youuuuuuuuuuuu. :D :D :D

Not So Fast
06-03-2007, 04:29 PM
They make a 30??????? No SHIT???????? LOL..... I dont know....all I ever heard is they are a real sled.... and really too much hastle for now. I would just keep my 28. Like you said....VERY practical!! And out here....it one of a kind so thats a good thing too. Listen to me.... your fircken talking me out of buying a new boat......damnnnnnnn youuuuuuuuuuuu. :D :D :D
I'm the first one to say "KEEP YOUR BOAT" Its different on all planes for your area and probably gets a lot of attention in both looks and engine dept plus its good lookin and 84 mph aint too shabby either!! I havent heard about the 30' being a sled:confused: most Ive seen have big HP motors and seem to run right along. I know that if I happen to sidle up alongside one it dwarfs my 28", its a BIG BOAT. KEEP YOURs and maybe you can come out for the regatta, dont matter when, just show up any weekend between now and the end of Sept.:D :D :D NSF

NashvilleBound
06-03-2007, 04:30 PM
Ahhh hell, I just looked at the Magic site...two really nice 30's. This is getting complicated. Does anyone know what that 30 runs with the 525's??? Truthfully? That used one is really nice. See how many 28's are in inventory....WOW!! I heard the market was flat for boats, but shiiiiit howdy.

JB in so cal
06-03-2007, 04:39 PM
Ahhh hell, I just looked at the Magic site...two really nice 30's. This is getting complicated. Does anyone know what that 30 runs with the 525's??? Truthfully? That used one is really nice. See how many 28's are in inventory....WOW!! I heard the market was flat for boats, but shiiiiit howdy.
A 30' with 525's should do 80-85 with an ass load of people in it! Just a couple people and light fuel, you're looking at 85+ in a dead-solid platform.

riverroyal
06-03-2007, 04:42 PM
A 30' with 525's should do 80-85 with an ass load of people in it! Just a couple people and light fuel, you're looking at 85+ in a dead-solid platform.
tight ass:D

Not So Fast
06-03-2007, 04:45 PM
I would estimate the 30' with 525's would be in the area you are now for speed, its over a thousand HP and reliable. You know how Ron works and he keeps inventories high so you can walk up and be in a boat in about a week, seems to work?? Keep yours, then you dont have to buy a new tow rig either.;) NSF

JB in so cal
06-03-2007, 04:46 PM
tight ass:D
I KNOW you're not talking to me.

NashvilleBound
06-03-2007, 05:05 PM
Originally Posted by riverroyal
tight ass
I KNOW you're not talking to me.
You two gonna have a lovers quarrel again???????:jawdrop:

riverroyal
06-03-2007, 05:06 PM
Originally Posted by riverroyal
tight ass
You two gonna have a lovers quarrel again???????:jawdrop:
my final offer,I will drive to you also:D

NashvilleBound
06-03-2007, 05:09 PM
Come on out.....Ill beeee waaaiiitttinnnnnggggggggggg:devil: :devil:

Riverkid
06-03-2007, 05:37 PM
I've got shotgun in the new Lariat... :D

Phat Matt
06-03-2007, 08:02 PM
:D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146928&highlight=e-ticket

beaverretriever
06-03-2007, 09:07 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146928&highlight=e-ticket
Yes, that boat is sick...
Trident? I am sure Wes will take care of you. 90+mph with under 600hp. Hard to beat.:D

TOBTEK
06-03-2007, 09:53 PM
2 days ago...no answer
Heading to NC Monday morning to Extreme Marine.
union jack has been in Havasu since Thursday for the DCB regatta. send me a PM and I'll get you his # if you are interested in his 32. There were some incredible new 32 out this weekend. two or three with TCM 1100/#6 power....huge $$$, they must be developers:D

Keith E. Sayre
06-03-2007, 10:07 PM
I drove the 30' Magic deck 525's in it yesterday with 9
people in it and completely full of gas it was banging the
rev limiters hard and easily at 78 mph on gps. I've heard
that it'll run an honest 86 with the right props full of gas
and 4 adults. Can't verify that but that is one big boat.
very easy to drive and it loved the chop but alot of fiberglass!
Keith Sayre

TOBTEK
06-03-2007, 10:25 PM
I drove the 30' Magic deck 525's in it yesterday with 9
people in it and completely full of gas it was banging the
rev limiters hard and easily at 78 mph on gps. I've heard
that it'll run an honest 86 with the right props full of gas
and 4 adults. Can't verify that but that is one big boat.
very easy to drive and it loved the chop but alot of fiberglass!
Keith Sayre
just curious.... what does something like that cost with all the normal options? Have a buddy looking at the new DCB 30 deck, Howard,And E ticket.

Magic34
06-03-2007, 11:30 PM
just curious.... what does something like that cost with all the normal options? Have a buddy looking at the new DCB 30 deck, Howard,And E ticket.
$200k and some change with 525s.

Magic34
06-03-2007, 11:32 PM
You never know until you call and ask... He also has many buyers for the 32 who are selling their very nice 29s to get that new 32.
The 29 is what you are going to find the deals on. The 32 is very expensive.

ChumpChange
06-04-2007, 07:28 AM
$200k and some change with 525s.
When I looked at them last year, I think they had just raised the price on the HOs to about $239,000. Add the 525s and you'll be in the high $200ks now.

Magic34
06-04-2007, 08:52 AM
When I looked at them last year, I think they had just raised the price on the HOs to about $239,000. Add the 525s and you'll be in the high $200ks now.
There is no way it is $239k with 496s. I think I heard $195k with 496s. If you went with standard options and 525s, I should be around $10-12k more per motor and that is it. If this is the case, than it is more like $230k with 525s and standard options.
Hell, I could be wrong though. I haven't priced them out since 2006. The 34 and 30 are very close in pricing (within a few thousand), why not get the 34 anyways?

Insurance God
06-04-2007, 09:04 AM
NB,
Give me a call & I'll give you Taylor's (Union Jack) phone number. His DCB is awesome!
Shawn
888-606-2746
714-895-7050

Insurance God
06-04-2007, 09:08 AM
NB,
I also just called Taylor, told him to check his PM's & told him that I would be giving you his number (when I hear from you).
Take care,
Shawn

ChumpChange
06-04-2007, 09:14 AM
There is no way it is $239k with 496s. I think I heard $195k with 496s. If you went with standard options and 525s, I should be around $10-12k more per motor and that is it. If this is the case, than it is more like $230k with 525s and standard options.
Hell, I could be wrong though. I haven't priced them out since 2006. The 34 and 30 are very close in pricing (within a few thousand), why not get the 34 anyways?
The salesman gave me a story about them doing a forensic audit on the cost to make that model boat and they found that they were losing money on every sale so they raised the price $40,000. That's the story I got as to the large price increase.

UnionJack
06-04-2007, 10:09 AM
check your email
taylor

Magic34
06-04-2007, 10:14 AM
The salesman gave me a story about them doing a forensic audit on the cost to make that model boat and they found that they were losing money on every sale so they raised the price $40,000. That's the story I got as to the large price increase.
I'm out of this one now. ;)

USCFAN
06-04-2007, 10:22 AM
:confused:

RiverOtter
06-04-2007, 11:08 AM
Just go buy a Skater and stop whinning ......... :rolleyes:

NashvilleBound
06-05-2007, 10:09 AM
Just got back from Extreme in NC.... DCB's are bad ass!! Just not what I am looking for....or at least the two that were there. The one I really wanted to see was sold and gone.....but still on the website....imagine that :eek:
Here are some pics of the ones that were there.....beautiful! The guys at Extreme were nice but were trying to sell me one for about double what they should sell for...... its cool....all I can say is never judge a book by its cover ;)
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=32294&stc=1&d=1181066560
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=32295&stc=1&d=1181066664
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=32296&stc=1&d=1181066759

RiverOtter
06-05-2007, 12:22 PM
Just got back from Extreme in NC.... DCB's are bad ass!! Just not what I am looking for....or at least the two that were there. The one I really wanted to see was sold and gone.....but still on the website....imagine that :eek:
Here are some pics of the ones that were there.....beautiful! The guys at Extreme were nice but were trying to sell me one for about double what they should sell for...... its cool....all I can say is never judge a book by its cover ;)
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=32294&stc=1&d=1181066560
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=32295&stc=1&d=1181066664
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=32296&stc=1&d=1181066759
:idea: Do ya think they'll out run the magic :idea:

NashvilleBound
06-05-2007, 02:22 PM
The green one has Ilmor 710's...I would have to guess 130mphish........ thats cookin!!

RiverOtter
06-05-2007, 06:59 PM
The green one has Ilmor 710's...I would have to guess 130mphish........ thats cookin!!
:idea: Hmmmmmm it might just pull ahead of my Sea Ray :idea:

clearfork
06-05-2007, 07:26 PM
Hey NB,
Robin and I are going on WED.
I will call you with an idea of what they actually have in stock.
Robin is looking at a cobalt,,,,,We'll see............
Boat just got serviced yesterday, I want to tell you about meeting Eddie.
You are going to have to spend some time with this guy, believe me.
Nice folks.
Iam leaving at 8:00 tommorow, Call Me when you awaken.
Can I tell the other story yet??????
Red Barron is cookin again....New top speed for MP..........COOKIN...
TELL the Otter I will be in Chatt-town all weekend..
Bullet in da noooga................
MP

NashvilleBound
06-05-2007, 07:33 PM
I dont think that story is appropriate for these forums.... :D
Let me know what you find.
We are headed to KY on Sat to view a 30 Daytona....if your up for a trip.... @2.5 hours.

clearfork
06-05-2007, 07:41 PM
There is no 30 daytona at lcm, there is one at alton blakely down the road.
I have see it before, and yes the will be ready to deal, it has been there a while. Nice ride , you will likey,, i will leave a present for you in the little room that has the little chair with the water in it.
Did you talk to John??????
AND??????
goin out tommorow?
Will be headin out late tommorow afternoon..........
Check that ad again mister,,,, no 30 at LCM.....................MP

NashvilleBound
06-05-2007, 07:53 PM
Its not at LCM...some KY boat sales place....cant rem name.
John has an email from me....talked to Wes too.....
SO many choices.... you just make sure you get yours first :D :D

clearfork
06-05-2007, 08:00 PM
ALTON BLAKELY WATERSPORTS...sound familar???
I have no problem being second place, you just work some of that magic, and start wheelin and dealin.....I will be happy either way..
Aint a thing wrong with second place either.....its so lonely at the top.
WOrk IT , WORK IT, let it be done......
Did you figure out what kind of prize I was going to leave you??
Boat in water by 1500 tommorow.........that 3:00 for you.

clearfork
06-05-2007, 08:02 PM
wes who???
New name???
dont know....
call you in early am, sleep well.

RiverOtter
06-06-2007, 03:13 AM
Riverbend starts friday. Bring the sleds.
Riverbend (http://Riverbendfestival.com)

NashvilleBound
06-06-2007, 04:00 AM
ALTON BLAKELY WATERSPORTS...sound familar???
I have no problem being second place, you just work some of that magic, and start wheelin and dealin.....I will be happy either way..
Aint a thing wrong with second place either.....its so lonely at the top.
WOrk IT , WORK IT, let it be done......
Did you figure out what kind of prize I was going to leave you??
Boat in water by 1500 tommorow.........that 3:00 for you.
http://www.kentuckianayacht.com/ is where it is.....
I thought you were running to LCM today?
Boat in water by 1500???? I figured you would be gone all day to LCM.....
We are going to lake tomorrow...... early...all day. No phones....
Stacy has some closing Friday so KY on Sat..... early....with phones;)

NashvilleBound
06-06-2007, 04:01 AM
wes who???
New name???
dont know....
call you in early am, sleep well.
Wes Inskeep. Trident Boats!! Come on Slim....you should know this......
Dont even think about it...... I know whats rolling through you mind right now.... :D :D :D

phebus
06-06-2007, 04:32 AM
Good write up on the Trident in this months Powerboat mag.

Chaddyshack
06-06-2007, 08:08 AM
WOW!!!! I didn't that that TN would get to you, but OBVIOUSLY a slower pace of life has helped your ..... hhhmmmmmm demeanor?? :D
I can say that, right?

NashvilleBound
06-06-2007, 10:31 AM
WOW!!!! I didn't that that TN would get to you, but OBVIOUSLY a slower pace of life has helped your ..... hhhmmmmmm demeanor?? :D
I can say that, right?
Uhhh...ya...."you" can say that :D :D :D

Chaddyshack
06-06-2007, 10:55 AM
I originally was going to say "what have you done with my buddy???" but I thought about it and well, you know.
I would go with the Trident... Wes is Chevy man, you can trust him!!!! <hint hint>

NashvilleBound
06-06-2007, 10:59 AM
I originally was going to say "what have you done with my buddy???" but I thought about it and well, you know.
I would go with the Trident... Wes is Chevy man, you can trust him!!!! <hint hint>
LOL....as you would say "Rigghhhhhhhhhhhht!" Actually Im driving a new Denali....you would be impressed. The Ford is gone. Course Im having issues with it.......hopefull they will fix it before I give it back to them.....
Good to see you still know how to choose your words wisely :D :D

Chaddyshack
06-06-2007, 11:22 AM
Yes... but, I don't think that I have ever seen you buy something and not have some sort of "issue" with it... take, (well hear what I'm thinking) for example.... you had those redone too!!!!!!!
BLLAAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!
Nuttin but love from the left side of the world!!!!!

Froggystyle
06-06-2007, 12:52 PM
Yes... but, I don't think that I have ever seen you buy something and not have some sort of "issue" with it...
My kind of buyer... they appreciate a fully developed and tested purchase! :D

NashvilleBound
06-06-2007, 01:21 PM
:D :D :D :D I hear you both. Loud and clear.....