PDA

View Full Version : Iraqis getting Russian thermal grenades...

boatsnblondes
06-02-2007, 09:01 PM
And they cut through humvees like butter......how long do you think it's gonna take beofre the roof gunner blows away ANYONE coming near the unit?? These guys are cowards in the worst way.....
See it here. (http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d8a_1180675064)..
One last thing...anyone wanna venture where they are getting RUSSIAN thermal grenades from?????:mad:

XtrmWakeborder
06-02-2007, 09:07 PM
Run away you fockin pieces of s#it! I hope they got theirs.....:devil:

boatsnblondes
06-02-2007, 09:25 PM
They are RKG-3 Russian grenades, a little older, parachute sabilized, shape charged. Hard to get them to be effective, but they can be. Older stuff, used during the Yom Kippur war, found to be shipped to the Palestinians lately...

boatsnblondes
06-02-2007, 09:26 PM
Most likely, all the insurgents in this video are dead. And, US forces are waxing anyone coming close to them as they drive through area hot spots....that was predictable....

pw_Tony
06-02-2007, 09:56 PM
That makes me focking sick...

RitcheyRch
06-03-2007, 07:21 AM
And to think Russia is one of our allies.

wsuwrhr
06-03-2007, 07:24 AM
And to think Russia is one of our allies.
What a convienient term.

kap
06-03-2007, 07:41 AM
Glad you posted that video!
It was very disturbing to view :( .
It just further reaffirms my belief that our troops are Superheros on a daily basis. Furthermore, any civilian that gets smoked is better than taking a grenade through the windshield.
So to all the A-Holes, media included who seek to court-martial our military personnel for shooting insurgent/civilians see above Exhibit A.
That has got to mess with your sanity and nerves.
KAP

BOBALOO
06-03-2007, 11:19 AM
My brother is going BACK for his 2nd tour and already has a purple heart. He just turned 22. His Humvee got blown up by a roadside bomb and burned to the ground. I have another brother in the Navy that has been lucky enough to not have been in close combat.
I wish all the soldiers and families can make it through these times. I hate even thinking about it.

Forkin' Crazy
06-03-2007, 12:00 PM
Fokkin muslims. That just makes me sick! The worst torturous death I can think of would be too good for them. :mad: :mad: :mad:
God Bless Our Troups!!!

centerhill condor
06-03-2007, 01:46 PM
The Russians are not our "allies"...they use the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" strategy.
Slippery gov't that can't be trusted by anyone especially their own people.
and they like us tied up in Iraq so they can profiteer off the enemies of freedom. Their allies are customers Persia, DPRK, Syria, etc...

Mandelon
06-03-2007, 02:18 PM
The grenades are aging likely left overs and not exactly sold to them by the Russian Government. I hear they don't really have the best security over there on military equipment... :rolleyes:
One of my supervisors' sons is now over there as a Humvee rooftop gunner. Bless that kid. He's a great guy, and i sure hope he comes home in one living piece. He worked for us a couple summers. I told him he'd have a job anyday he wanted one, but the kid had things to prove.

HighRoller
06-03-2007, 03:41 PM
Nobody should be surprised that Russian weapons are in the Iraq theater of ops. After all, it was Russia who helped transport all the nuclear stuff out of the country while Hans Clouseau was taking a 45 day coffee break. The only reason we haven't been able to spill the beans on the findings of WMD's is because they said "Made in Russia" on them and Bush would look like an ass after saying he stared deep into Vlad's eyes and got wood.
On top of that, 90% of the lethal IED's found unexploded in Iraq are made in Iran. But we're still trying to "talk to Iran to figure out how to make Iraq safer." WHAT??????? How 'bout telling them to mind their own business or we'll help their nuke program along by delivering some of our nukes via air mail for them to look at up close.

Blown 472
06-03-2007, 03:53 PM
Nobody should be surprised that Russian weapons are in the Iraq theater of ops. After all, it was Russia who helped transport all the nuclear stuff out of the country while Hans Clouseau was taking a 45 day coffee break. The only reason we haven't been able to spill the beans on the findings of WMD's is because they said "Made in Russia" on them and Bush would look like an ass after saying he stared deep into Vlad's eyes and got wood.
On top of that, 90% of the lethal IED's found unexploded in Iraq are made in Iran. But we're still trying to "talk to Iran to figure out how to make Iraq safer." WHAT??????? How 'bout telling them to mind their own business or we'll help their nuke program along by delivering some of our nukes via air mail for them to look at up close.
Yup, heard it on fox news.

HighRoller
06-03-2007, 04:54 PM
Sorry to disappoint you, Clone472, but my info came straight from several different foot soldiers. You know, the guys who were actually there and saw what went down. A lot of Iraq vets came back and ended up as truck drivers so I got a chance to talk to a lot of them because I don't believe what I hear, read or see on TV. (Even Fox) I know it's "An inconvenient truth" for you to hear that there were actually WMD's in Iraq, Blown, so you can ignore this post and tell us how the dirty jooz infiltrated Al Quaeda and flew a jet into the WTC tower because G Dumbya told them to. Carry on, Cut-N-Paste472...:D