PDA

View Full Version : First thoughts

RitcheyRch
06-03-2007, 07:44 AM
This is the scum bag my Daughter was dating. What are your first thoughts when you see these pictures.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/11726scumbag_1-med.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/11726scumbag_2-med.jpg

Cheap Thrills
06-03-2007, 07:49 AM
:rolleyes: <--- first thought....Second thought would be to yank those damn britches up around his Fing earlobes and beat him out the door with the liquor bottle and not let him back until he learn to dress respectfully. Of course that is if it were my daughter.
T.

RitcheyRch
06-03-2007, 07:50 AM
He claims he is Caucasian on his MySpace and my Daughter told me he is Hawaiian. :confused:
want a be gang banger,you should set down and have a drink with him and when he pass's out cut his focking balls off:D
He was never allowed at my house. Unfortunatley, the ex-wife allowed him over there on her time.
:rolleyes: <--- first thought....Second thought would be to yank those damn britches up around his Fing earlobes and beat him out the door with the liquor bottle and not let him back until he learn to dress respectfully. Of course that is if it were my daughter.
T.

wsuwrhr
Why would your daughter date such a retard?
Poor you.
this is a joke, right?

Old school Ultra
First of all, I am glad my daughter is only 3..... How many buses does it take to get from E LA to Castaic?
Good luck...

yopengo
06-03-2007, 07:53 AM
No way in Hell.

mbroome
06-03-2007, 07:54 AM
Gee, theres a winner! Guy OOZES career potential! I have a 17 yr old and it THAT showed up on my doorstep he'd get chased out of my yard while I start racking shells.....

lewiville
06-03-2007, 07:55 AM
first thought is, time for the " I just got out of prison and I need an excuse to let off some steam" talk with him. It worked on accourding to Jim

fatboy95
Take him out boating, make him wear a life vest filled with sand and have him practice a "man overboard drill". I'm sure the world will be a better place.

RitcheyRch
I never allowed her to date him. Her Mother did. Hard for me to tell her she cant date someone when her Mother encouraged it so I just never allowed them to see each other on my time.
Here is a picture of my Daughter. After seeing him, it doesnt make much sense does it?
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/11726Brittany-med.jpg
Why would your daughter date such a retard?
Poor you.
this is a joke, right?

probablecause
06-03-2007, 07:56 AM
You said "WAS" dating. Is he no longer in the inner circle?

photo chick
06-03-2007, 07:56 AM
OMG!!!!!!!! Glad it's not my daughter!!
2nd thought........BOARDING SCHOOL!

probablecause
06-03-2007, 07:57 AM
I never allowed her to date him. Her Mother did. Hard for me to tell her she cant date someone when her Mother encouraged it so I just never allowed them to see each other on my time. Here is a picture of my Daughter. After seeing him, it doesnt make much sense does it?
Does that mean you are divorced and mom is providing the moral input? Also, no disrespect, but young females are psychotic when it comes to picking a boyfriend (and some never change).

RitcheyRch
06-03-2007, 08:00 AM
LMFAO the bus doesnt come this far North.
First of all, I am glad my daughter is only 3..... How many buses does it take to get from E LA to Castaic?
Good luck...
Like all teenagers, she thinks all adults dont know what they are talking about. She met him at a friends house. I never allowed her to date this scum bag.
Tell your daughter there's no Mexicans in Hawaii.
You're letting your daughter hook up with dudes off MySpace?
He claims he is going to be a professional motorcycle rider.
Gee, theres a winner! Guy OOZES career potential! I have a 17 yr old and it THAT showed up on my doorstep he'd get chased out of my yard while I start racking shells.....
They broke up about a week ago when he went to jail for stealing his friends motorcycles and selling them.
You said "WAS" dating. Is he no longer in the inner circle?

Old school Ultra
06-03-2007, 08:00 AM
Enough sarcaism..... Here is a solution!!
#1 Invite him out on the boat, Try to get to know the real him,Just the two of you.
#2 Buy him some booze and serve him up while he relaxes on the boat.
#3 Try to teach him to ski about dusk,
#4 When he falls about the 10th time leave him out there......
Call your daughter and tell her the bad news....... Problem solved

RitcheyRch
06-03-2007, 08:02 AM
I am normally the quiet type and dont like to air out my dirty laundry on here. I just wanted to see if others saw and thought what I did about this worthless human.
Yes, am divorced and unfortunately my Daughter listens to who she wants to believe and right now her Mother is her hero because she tells my Daughter what she wants to hear to keep her on her good side. Her Mother is more of a friend than a Parent.
Does that mean you are divorced and mom is providing the moral input? Also, no disrespect, but young females are psychotic when it comes to picking a boyfriend (and some never change).

wsuwrhr
06-03-2007, 08:04 AM
Bummer, seems like a good looking girl too. Poor you.
I never understood why women pick guys like that.
I had two girlfriends that went psycho on me. Dropped both of them the next day.

probablecause
06-03-2007, 08:07 AM
Sounds like the EX should be doing the "man overboard" drills with the sand filled life jacket :confused:

Pheelin Phroggy
06-03-2007, 08:07 AM
this is why should should to keep a minimum of 3 pre-dug holes in the middle of the desert, just in case you need to take out the garbage!

RitcheyRch
06-03-2007, 08:08 AM
Is a really sad situation and this is just a small part of it.

probablecause
06-03-2007, 08:11 AM
Hopefully this is just a phase and she will grow through it.

wsuwrhr
06-03-2007, 08:12 AM
Sorry to hear, I hope the situation turns around for you and your family.

RitcheyRch
06-03-2007, 08:15 AM
Thats what I have been hoping for.
Hopefully this is just a phase and she will grow through it.
Thanks. I have been wondering the same thing. Think she with him because he tells her exaactly what she wants to hear.
your kid is cute,whats she doing with the bean?:idea:
Thanks. Appreciate the kind words.
Sorry to hear, I hope the situation turns around for you and your family.

wsuwrhr
06-03-2007, 08:21 AM
Are you close with your daughter?
Why would she choose a dirtbag like that?
Thanks. I have been wondering the same thing. Think she with him because he tells her exaactly what she wants to hear.

RitcheyRch
06-03-2007, 08:27 AM
Always try to be close. Not sure why she chose someone like that.
Are you close with your daughter?
Why would she choose a dirtbag like that?

photo chick
06-03-2007, 08:29 AM
My step daughter dated a real idiot for over a year. We cringed everytime he'd show up at the door. Then they'd break up, we'd wait til she left the room and we'd do a happy dance. A few days later they'd be back together, this went on for a year. Her mother encouraged it the entire time also...even let him spend the night with her when she was at mom's for the weekend.
Finally she woke up one day and didn't like him anymore, someone new in town....we were thrilled until that new person showed up and was worse!
9 years later she still has terrible luck with men. Some women just like the loosers... She's a good kid none the less and we love her!
Don't know what my point is here.....hang in there and don't try to interfere, that always seems to make things worse....atleast in our case it did......
Good luck!

GHT
06-03-2007, 08:32 AM
This is the scum bag my Daughter was dating. What are your first thoughts when you see these pictures.
Well, you brought it up.. AND want to know our first thoughts?
I would wonder what or why the parents would allow it?

GHT
06-03-2007, 08:34 AM
Of course those were my first thoughts....
My second is... Why do a LOT of young girls always go for the "Bad Boys"? My wife told me she went through the same stage when she was younger.
Just keep being there for her and she'll get out of this phase.:D

Wet Dream
06-03-2007, 08:38 AM
Dude, I'm glad I don't have a daughter. I'm sure he treats her with total respect and they just hold hands. :D
Yeah right. He's tearing that up.

OCMerrill
06-03-2007, 08:51 AM
Her Mother is more of a friend than a Parent.
This is a big problem. Why do parents do this?
Parent first...freinds later. Much, much later.
I do remember you saying how much you can't stand your ex. I can see why. Did she buy the ass the booze? :idea:

Wet Dream
06-03-2007, 09:12 AM
That's a guy's possibly underage daughter you're talking about. How about having a little common decency.
Common decency? If you are offended, sorry, but you'll get over it. I hate it when people can't handle the real possibility that kids are fu(king their brains out as early as 12 years old. Its not bad parenting, its peer pressure. Friends do it, so they have to do it. Don't give me the taboo bullshit just because its possibly a minor. I was banging my 17 year old girlfriend on her dining room table when we were in highschool. Kids and sex...its reality and I hope she's on birthcontrol. Look at the pics and what are the chances they are engaged in more than holding hands? SWB, I really hope you're not that naieve. I understand you want to "protect" another parent or friend, but don't stick your head in the sand. Maybe she'll confide in the parents and tell the truth about sex, but do you really believe after looking at the pics that this little gangbanger is worried about anyones best interest?

My Man's Sportin' Wood
06-03-2007, 09:13 AM
My first thoughts? I'm sorry.
What sucks is you have no control over what goes on over at mom's house. That is a consequence of divorce. I'd take her on lots of vacations where there is no cell service. I would almost guarantee that if you took her out to Montana, Wyoming, New Mexico, etc for two weeks, and she couldn't talk to him, by the time she got back, he'd have found a new girl.
Wet Dream, that was rude. Didn't your mother teach you any manners?

whiteworks
06-03-2007, 09:20 AM
I would not be happy if I were in your situation. you should shoot him :devil:

whiteworks
06-03-2007, 09:25 AM
PS. dont get caught:D

wsuwrhr
06-03-2007, 09:28 AM
Word
True or not, some things are better left unsaid.

Wet Dream
06-03-2007, 09:28 AM
Of course she did, I think I am very good with my manners and always treat everybody with the respect they deserve and say please and thank you's. But speaking the obvious, be it brash, is part of me. I'm not playing mean and I might not word things the way you might like, but I don't tip-toe around issues. Sorry. I didn't type things with sensitivity for a reason. Trust me, if it were my kid, he would be getting it from me too.

Wet Dream
06-03-2007, 09:29 AM
There's a million other ways to say what you said, you just chose to pick the most obviously callous for effect.
BINGO!! :D

pw_Tony
06-03-2007, 09:32 AM
It's not what you said, it's how you said it. You don't talk that way about somebody's daughter, possibly underage daughter. There's a million other ways to say what you said, you just chose to pick the most obviously callous for effect.
It's the internet who cares. And the truth is the best anyways....:devil:

pw_Tony
06-03-2007, 09:32 AM
Bummer, seems like a good looking girl too. Poor you.
I never understood why women pick guys like that.
I had two girlfriends that went psycho on me. Dropped both of them the next day.
Lol who's the good moral person now with TWO girlfriends psh lmao....:devil: :devil: :D :D

Kim Hanson
06-03-2007, 09:36 AM
Pull those pants up get rid of the booze punk and you take door # 3, that door is the one where you don't come back.........( . )( . )........It has a culvert behind it :D :D

burtandnancy2
06-03-2007, 09:36 AM
Richey, when do you get to meet HIS parents? Have they seen these photos? How do they like your daughter? Finally, what the heck are you and your wife thinking? This is a no brainer, its time to be a parent, no a buddy...

DelawareDave
06-03-2007, 09:37 AM
I know the situation well. I have a 20 YO daughter, still at home, along with her 3 1/2 YO son. She chooses losers all the time. Kid's "daddy" is in jail. Next BF was a loser. She finally wised up and ditched him. She has a new loser boyfriend now. Biggest issue, as I see it, is she doesn't want to be "alone", so she latches onto whatever comes along.
Hate to disappoint you, but the harder you try to break them up, the harder she will try to hang onto him. Parents don't know chit about anything. Get used to it. All you can do is hope someday she wakes up.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
06-03-2007, 09:38 AM
Of course she did, I think I am very good with my manners and always treat everybody with the respect they deserve and say please and thank you's. But speaking the obvious, be it brash, is part of me. I'm not playing mean and I might not word things the way you might like, but I don't tip-toe around issues. Sorry. I didn't type things with sensitivity for a reason. Trust me, if it were my kid, he would be getting it from me too.
There is more to manners than "please" and "thank you". Sometimes it includes keeping your mouth shut if you don't have anything nice to say, treat others how you want to be treated, etc. I don't tip-toe around issues either. That's why I'm telling you that you were rude. Trust me, he suspects that's happening, but he doesn't need you to remind him.

SummerBreeze
06-03-2007, 09:39 AM
What a pigs ass
Looks like a want a be gang banger.
The booze...... is guess might be a trophy
I think you need to kick the shit out of him everytime you see him

Kim Hanson
06-03-2007, 09:40 AM
He claims he is Caucasian on his MySpace and my Daughter told me he is Hawaiian. :confused:
He was never allowed at my house. Unfortunatley, the ex-wife allowed him over there on her time.
Hawaiian :D :D look for scars from when he fell crawling over the fence........( . )( . ).........He is Hawaiian, like I am African Canadian :D :D

Bradman
06-03-2007, 09:41 AM
Go out and by this book for your daughter today. That would be my worst nightmare.
http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/51W9TFF365L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_AA240_SH20_.jpg

My Man's Sportin' Wood
06-03-2007, 09:45 AM
RitchyRich, send him over to my house. I've got a shotgun, a bag of lime and a tractor, no one will miss him. :D

whiteworks
06-03-2007, 09:47 AM
RitchyRich, send him over to my house. I've got a shotgun, a bag of lime and a tractor, no one will miss him. :D
you should make these type of arrangements in a PM:)

Wet Dream
06-03-2007, 09:51 AM
There is more to manners than "please" and "thank you". Sometimes it includes keeping your mouth shut if you don't have anything nice to say, treat others how you want to be treated, etc. I don't tip-toe around issues either. That's why I'm telling you that you were rude. Trust me, he suspects that's happening, but he doesn't need you to remind him.
Listen, he wanted to know OUR THOUGHTS. Those are my thoughts. Don't like them? Tough shit. I'd say the same thing in person. But its ok for people to look for scars from climbing a fence, or to kill him and bury him, but my non violent words are bugging you? Selective/Hypocrital BS.

76ANTHONY
06-03-2007, 09:53 AM
my first thought would be, wheres his parents and when can i meet them. second thought is, dammit i gotta waste an hour of my day cuttin this kid up in the bathtub so he'll fit down my 3/4 horse garbage disposal, whata a waste:jawdrop: :D

Wet Dream
06-03-2007, 09:57 AM
Brilliant post. :mad:

wsuwrhr
06-03-2007, 10:17 AM
Lol who's the good moral person now with TWO girlfriends psh lmao....:devil: :devil: :D :D
Not at the same time you jackass, haha
I didn't realize I had to explain the obvious.
Nobody said ALL Mopar owners were smart.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Brian

Kim Hanson
06-03-2007, 10:19 AM
You're right. ***boat is full of people that just type the first thing that comes into their pea brain. Kill a guy because he's dating your daughter? Yeah, OK. :rolleyes:
If you'd really say the same thing in person, you've got a lot of balls. If you said that about my daughter, I'd admire the size of your balls the entire time I was facilitating a king sized knot on your noggin. ;)
Hey shockerlover bobby, this is titled first thought right ! I think your crainum is to full.........( . )( . )...........:idea:

Wet Dream
06-03-2007, 10:19 AM
You're right. ***boat is full of people that just type the first thing that comes into their pea brain. Kill a guy because he's dating your daughter? Yeah, OK. :rolleyes:
If you'd really say the same thing in person, you've got a lot of balls. If you said that about my daughter, I'd admire the size of your balls the entire time I was facilitating a king sized knot on your noggin. ;)
Thats where your lack of intelligence comes into play, on two levels. I NEVER said anything about his daughter. I think highly of his daughter. She dated a loser in her father's eyes, and most of the people on here. I was just saying the guy was tearing it up, you read into it. And resorting to violence for someone speaking their mind...great tactics.

wsuwrhr
06-03-2007, 10:20 AM
Trust me, he suspects that's happening, but he doesn't need you to remind him.
...hense the underlying reason why this thread was posted in the first place.
Brian

My Man's Sportin' Wood
06-03-2007, 10:31 AM
Listen, he wanted to know OUR THOUGHTS. Those are my thoughts. Don't like them? Tough shit. I'd say the same thing in person. But its ok for people to look for scars from climbing a fence, or to kill him and bury him, but my non violent words are bugging you? Selective/Hypocrital BS.
Good point. However, I was kidding and loosely quoting a movie. You were not kidding. At least I don't think you were. Point taken, nonetheless.

Kim Hanson
06-03-2007, 10:47 AM
Once again, perfect timing from Hanson. No further witnesses your honor, I rest my case.
Sorry for the missing " T ", I have dealt with this shit already and am perfectly find with tell them to there face anything that comes to mind about them. I have 3 girls ages 18, 21 and 22...you know how many kids have came to this house!
Totally off the topic here, but yesterday I went to get gas and the guy in front of my stopped at the first pump , 4 pumps in front of him ( there was line ups ) I backed it up and squealed out to the other side..he asked me what was the problem, well I told him he was and asked why not pull up to the last one! He told that he didn't want to block anyone in :rolleyes: there was no one in front of him, I told him to shut the fock up cause no one was in front of him and he could just leave after filling and not have to wait, he started to say something else and I walked around the pump and just said " WHATEVER " he stopped talking and I went back to my truck to hear people clapping, giving me the thumbs up and shit..( . )( . ).............:idea: I say it. I bring it......I am a rigger !

wsuwrhr
06-03-2007, 10:51 AM
Here I was thinking everyone in Canada was nice....
Was he an American?
Brian
Sorry for the missing " T ", I have dealt with this shit already and am perfectly find with tell them to there face anything that comes to mind about them. I have 3 girls ages 18, 21 and 22...you know how many kids have came to this house!
Totally off the topic here, but yesterday I went to get gas and the guy in front of my stopped at the first pump , 4 pumps in front of him ( there was line ups ) I backed it up and squealed out to the other side..he asked me what was the problem, well I told him he was and asked why not pull up to the last one! He told that he didn't want to block anyone in :rolleyes: there was no one in front of him, I told him to shut the fock up cause no one was in front of him and he could just leave after filling and not have to wait, he started to say something else and I walked around the pump and just said " WHATEVER " he stopped talking and I went back to my truck to hear people clapping, giving me the thumbs up and shit..( . )( . ).............:idea: I say it. I bring it......I am a rigger !

rrrr
06-03-2007, 10:54 AM
bring it......I am a rigger !
Hanson has to keep moving on the platform so he's not mistaken for a stick of drill stem......:D :D

Kim Hanson
06-03-2007, 10:57 AM
Here I was thinking everyone in Canada was nice....
Was he an American?
Brian
I am a very nice calm person, people ask me to come hang out with them alot.....This is one of these people that think they are above everyone and I can't stand those type's......I wanted to tap dance on his arse but no one could sing titties and beer !............( . )( . )..........:D :D

Kim Hanson
06-03-2007, 11:00 AM
Hanson has to keep moving on the platform so he's not mistaken for a stick of drill stem......:D :D
Oh, don't push it......I will do a Stomping Tom Connors thing on you arse also :D :D ...........( . )( . )............

Pheelin Phroggy
06-03-2007, 11:05 AM
Based upon the responses it would appear that my 3 pre-dug hole idea was a little premature.... so after you have given this banger look alike the benefit of the doubt and determined he really is not acting in the best interest of you daughter... and have exhausted all other means to get him to move along... I still a couple of holes available up around Trona if you need one.
U.S. Army
1SG, Retired

DEMOMAN
06-03-2007, 11:07 AM
First thought- He probably throws that "shocker" on himself:jawdrop:

zudnic
06-03-2007, 11:25 AM
This is one of these people that think they are above everyone and I can't stand those type's
Thats one thing I hated about living in Toronto, this stuff was a daily occurance. Grocery stores people would just walk in front of you, by passing the line as well.... Few people had the balls to say anything, when they did most cheered.
That kid looks like a punk, if I had kids, I would be question them even hanging around with that; never mind a daughter dating the little scum bag. He was arrested stealing a "friends" bikes, nothin lower than a thief except one that takes from friends!!!!!!!

Her454
06-03-2007, 11:26 AM
My step daughter dated a real idiot for over a year. We cringed everytime he'd show up at the door. Then they'd break up, we'd wait til she left the room and we'd do a happy dance. A few days later they'd be back together, this went on for a year. Her mother encouraged it the entire time also...even let him spend the night with her when she was at mom's for the weekend.
Finally she woke up one day and didn't like him anymore, someone new in town....we were thrilled until that new person showed up and was worse!
9 years later she still has terrible luck with men. Some women just like the loosers... She's a good kid none the less and we love her!
Don't know what my point is here.....hang in there and don't try to interfere, that always seems to make things worse....atleast in our case it did......
Good luck!
Photo Chick, excellent post and I wish I couldn't relate so well! My daughter did the same thing, finally broke up for good with him a month ago and the "happy dance" lasted all night for us. My ex would let this guy stay the night and even do a few drugs with him when they were together. Complete bullshit. I hated the sight of him but she knew it and that made her defend him even more. She finally couldn't take the fact he wouldnt camp, boat etc - that was the straw that broke the camels back. Now Im praying the next one will be half way decent. :rolleyes: :eek:
Good point. However, I was kidding and loosely quoting a movie. You were not kidding. At least I don't think you were. Point taken, nonetheless.
Loosely and innocently quoting movies can get you in alot of shit around here...... just ask SleekJet. And Jane of course. :D :D

Jbb
06-03-2007, 12:04 PM
My first thought ....would be this! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31vm3-BQRJU)

photo chick
06-03-2007, 01:23 PM
be it brash, is part of me. I'm not playing mean and I might not word things the way you might like, but I don't tip-toe around issues.
Really? Tell us something we don't already know....;)

photo chick
06-03-2007, 01:24 PM
:confused:
You're a Bilgie idiot, cute and innocent :jawdrop: :rolleyes: this guy was a REAL idiot!

zudnic
06-03-2007, 01:51 PM
I'd take her on lots of vacations where there is no cell service. I would almost guarantee that if you took her out to Montana, Wyoming, New Mexico, etc for two weeks, and she couldn't talk to him, by the time she got back, he'd have found a new girl.
Maybe girls find a new interest and move on when finding a new girl. Teenage boys even some Men though we string several along.
When I was this age let's just say had more going for me, looked all sweet nice and innocent. Parents tended to like me and despite being ugly did fairly well with the girls. Summer's was not un-common for me to date up to 14/15 girls in 2 months, that was a slow year. Some of these at the same time............ Heck I still do that but at least know I tell them what they are getting into!!!!!

probablecause
06-03-2007, 03:07 PM
What a pigs ass
Looks like a want a be gang banger.
The booze...... is guess might be a trophy
I think you need to kick the shit out of him everytime you see him
...whether he needs it or not.

RitcheyRch
06-03-2007, 03:13 PM
Thank you for your concern. My Daughter is 17 and the scum bag is 16. I take no offense to what was written as I brought on myself by posting this. I knew ahead of time that would get mixed results.
That's a guy's possibly underage daughter you're talking about. How about having a little common decency.
I've always wondered the same thing.
I can only say that I tolerate the ex-wife. Unfortunately, am stuck dealing with her for awhile.
This is a big problem. Why do parents do this?
Parent first...freinds later. Much, much later.
I do remember you saying how much you can't stand your ex. I can see why. Did she buy the ass the booze? :idea:
I would not be happy if I were in your situation. you should shoot him :devil:
His Parents are divorced as well. His Father lets him get away with everything. I am not sure if his Father has seen those pictures but can assume his Father wouldnt care since he is a known alcoholic.
I didnt allow my Daughter to date him but have no say in what she does at her Mothers house. Her Mother doesnt like the kid either but didnt want to keep my Daughter away from him because she didnt want her mad at her.
I have tried to convince the ex-wife to keep our Daughter away from this person but her thoughts were that if she tried to enforce it that our Daughter would sneak behind her back and do it. She figured was easier to allow them to date.
Richey, when do you get to meet HIS parents? Have they seen these photos? How do they like your daughter? Finally, what the heck are you and your wife thinking? This is a no brainer, its time to be a parent, no a buddy...
Have heard from others that it is a good book for teenagers provided they read it.
Go out and by this book for your daughter today. That would be my worst nightmare.
He not worth going to jail over.

IMPATIENT 1
06-03-2007, 03:24 PM
Enough sarcaism..... Here is a solution!!
#1 Invite him out on the boat, Try to get to know the real him,Just the two of you.
#2 Buy him some booze and serve him up while he relaxes on the boat.
#3 Try to teach him to ski about dusk,
#4 When he falls about the 10th time leave him out there......
Call your daughter and tell her the bad news....... Problem solved
dude, you've got esp or sumting:jawdrop: i was thinking the same thing:D
my princess is 11, and i've already mounted my double barrel above the frt. door for any boys that my want to date her (when she's old enough) to look at and remember its there! if she ever starts dating someone like that gang banger, i'll home school her and she'll never leave the house without me until she's 18:mad:

Racey
06-03-2007, 03:32 PM
Bring him over to the house, and have him help you clean the hand guns, when he is done cleaning his, pick it up with a towel and make it ever so clear that his prints are now all over it and yours aren't. tell him its unlicensed and untraceable to you in some sort of round about way. Then simply let him know that you don't want to see him around anymore.:devil: :D

Troy McClure
06-03-2007, 04:21 PM
Damn, a lady that likes to take charge!
Your husband must be a proud man. :)
I think this would be my first thought as well, though, hopefully, (very hopefully), I would reconsider.

HavaSkank
06-03-2007, 04:45 PM
Kids learn by example. If her mom has brought home a few "bad boys" and thought it was entertaining, it gave your daughter the green light.
My daughter is 17 and THANK GOD she's into college bound jocks. Her boyfriend just completed the fire academy and is in medic school, and is working for an ambulance company. He's 21, but I've accepted he age, considering he stills lives at home with his folks, he's respectful, he's helpful around my house....and he puts up with her frequent bitchy attitude.
And look at the alternative? Are you kidding me? If she dared to walk in the door with that skinny lil thug I would beat her ass.

RitcheyRch
06-03-2007, 05:01 PM
Her Mother claims to have morals yet has a married man living with her. I guess you consider that a "bad boy" image.
Kids learn by example. If her mom has brought home a few "bad boys" and thought it was entertaining, it gave your daughter the green light.
My daughter is 17 and THANK GOD she's into college bound jocks. Her boyfriend just completed the fire academy and is in medic school, and is working for an ambulance company. He's 21, but I've accepted he age, considering he stills lives at home with his folks, he's respectful, he's helpful around my house....and he puts up with her frequent bitchy attitude.
And look at the alternative? Are you kidding me? If she dared to walk in the door with that skinny lil thug I would beat her ass.

HavaSkank
06-03-2007, 05:17 PM
Yikes!
As a single mom I KNOW the importance on setting the example. I've been divorced for 5 yrs and she's only met 3 guys I've dated. It's not necessary to parade various men in and out of our home. She knows I date and she grills me when I get home and tries to extract the juicy details. Of course she gets the watered down, PG version, but she gets a kick out of having a small part in MY selection process.
The way I see it, if my daughter didnt like someone I was dating, it would play a HUGE role in my decision to carry on. So the same rules apply. I get to have a say in hers, it's only fair she gets to beef her opinion about mine.

VEGASBABY
06-03-2007, 07:32 PM
Let me just say,first off I think he is a considerate young man because at least he brought two different kinds of booze for everyone! But on a serious note, and as a father of a 17yr old girl, I understand your pain. But just have faith, your love and consistancy with come thru. And always keep your door open for discussion. Your persistance will prevail. Good Luck friend your not alone we have all been there.:)

ALBOUT NUTIN78
06-03-2007, 07:48 PM
First Thought "gang Banger" 2nd Thought Was His Back A Little Wet. Way To Beautiful For That Guy.

sleekcraft137
06-03-2007, 08:05 PM
OH HELL NO!!!!.....i'd either shoot him or send her off to some all girls school back east!

Mandelon
06-03-2007, 08:29 PM
The blue bandana means he is a "crip" right? "Bloods" wear red, I think. :confused:

XtrmWakeborder
06-03-2007, 09:09 PM
The kid is a clown, not a real banger. I wouldn't worry too much about him. I would die laughing if that kid started throwing up gang signs and crap. Without kids its hard to say what I think you should do, but you deffinately can't stop her from seeing him. It will just push her to rebel more. Stay as close as you can to your daughter, show her you love her and are there for her and she'll grow out of it. What 18 reletively smart girl would think her man who acts like that could take care of her in the future? If she was brought up right she will be fine. If not look out for little professional motorcycle riders.....

RitcheyRch
06-04-2007, 05:12 AM
I never thought he was a real gangbanger. Always thought he was a wannabe. He seems more of a follower than a leader. Just glad they are no longer dating and can only hope it stays that way for now.
The kid is a clown, not a real banger. I wouldn't worry too much about him. I would die laughing if that kid started throwing up gang signs and crap. Without kids its hard to say what I think you should do, but you deffinately can't stop her from seeing him. It will just push her to rebel more. Stay as close as you can to your daughter, show her you love her and are there for her and she'll grow out of it. What 18 reletively smart girl would think her man who acts like that could take care of her in the future? If she was brought up right she will be fine. If not look out for little professional motorcycle riders.....

Mattman
06-04-2007, 05:43 AM
Good luck with this one. I could go off with advice after 15 years in law enforcement and seeing what these types can do to a family but I won't. Bottom line is to love the hell out of her and she'll eventually remove her head from her hind quarters.

RitcheyRch
06-04-2007, 05:44 AM
I know what you talking about. Been talking with a buddy of mine that is a Sgt. with the LASD.
Good luck with this one. I could go off with advice after 15 years in law enforcement and seeing what these types can do to a family but I won't. Bottom line is to love the hell out of her and she'll eventually remove her head from her hind quarters.

UltraStealth
06-04-2007, 07:08 AM
What about the scare tactic??? This kid is obviously doing shit he shouldn't be. Explain to your daughter that if the boy does something wrong and she is with him, this could affect her for the rest of her life. Something to this affect. Sometimes scaring them a little will bring them to their senses. Just a thought. The best thing you can do is keep this boy away from your house. You mentioned he stole motorcycles, so I don't think e would hesitate to take something from you. Good luck.....hopefully, she will soon realize you are right.

RitcheyRch
06-04-2007, 07:16 AM
Already tried that and it didnt work. I'm just glad they are no longer an item for the moment and just hope and PRAY it stays that way.
What about the scare tactic??? This kid is obviously doing shit he shouldn't be. Explain to your daughter that if the boy does something wrong and she is with him, this could affect her for the rest of her life. Something to this affect. Sometimes scaring them a little will bring them to their senses. Just a thought. The best thing you can do is keep this boy away from your house. You mentioned he stole motorcycles, so I don't think e would hesitate to take something from you. Good luck.....hopefully, she will soon realize you are right.

FOREVER2DOXIES
06-04-2007, 07:40 AM
I agree with you on the last bit of this comment, Havaskank. But the sad part of this is, the kid would S C R E A M abuse if her parents touched her. Not to mention the fact that at this point it really would be too late to use the iron fist approach since hasnt been used her entire life. It needs to start from the get go and be consistent through and through. You cant just all of a sudden begin because she will rebel...and she is. In any event, not all mothers who bring men home have daughters who "follow the same plan". This kids mother never dated until about 5 years ago. So she never showed a "bad girl/bad boy" image to her daughter. The SAD part is that when she did decide to date, she went all out from day one. Rather than allowing the daughter to get used to him, she moved him right in....married and all. I have been divorced over 10 years and have not brought men home (other than the one I am with now for almost 10 yrs), but my kids knew I "dated". My kids' were already "set" in their ways and in their upbringing to know right from wrong...for the most part. Even though I allowed my girls to have a say so, they knew that MY rule was THE rule and until they chose to leave my home, then so be it. Rarely did my daughters confront me. And even though they didnt always like me or appreciate my strict rules, all in all, they love me more now that they are adults and can totally see why things had to be the way they were.

boatsnblondes
06-04-2007, 07:43 AM
That little Sanjaya lookalike focker looks familar.....I think he's a backup dancer in this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gg5LOd_Zus&mode=related&search=) video.....:eek:

boatsnblondes
06-04-2007, 07:57 AM
I agree with you on the last bit of this comment, Havaskank. But the sad part of this is, the kid would S C R E A M abuse if her parents touched her. Not to mention the fact that at this point it really would be too late to use the iron fist approach since hasnt been used her entire life. It needs to start from the get go and be consistent through and through. You cant just all of a sudden begin because she will rebel...and she is. In any event, not all mothers who bring men home have daughters who "follow the same plan". This kids mother never dated until about 5 years ago. So she never showed a "bad girl/bad boy" image to her daughter. The SAD part is that when she did decide to date, she went all out from day one. Rather than allowing the daughter to get used to him, she moved him right in....married and all. I have been divorced over 10 years and have not brought men home (other than the one I am with now for almost 10 yrs), but my kids knew I "dated". My kids' were already "set" in their ways and in their upbringing to know right from wrong...for the most part. Even though I allowed my girls to have a say so, they knew that MY rule was THE rule and until they chose to leave my home, then so be it. Rarely did my daughters confront me. And even though they didnt always like me or appreciate my strict rules, all in all, they love me more now that they are adults and can totally see why things had to be the way they were.
I feel comfortable in saying that last part was for our entertainment only, and that the skank wrote that for conversational purposes only....if she really wanted someone to beat on, there are any number of men on here lined up behind Brown for the opportunity...oh, and Hooli of course also....:D

vee-driven
06-04-2007, 09:14 PM
Well my first impression was, i would like to kick this little chump ass scratchback wanna be gangsters teeth in, but after seeing the picture of your daughter you posted, i gotta say, lucky guy.

photo chick
06-05-2007, 04:12 AM
Good one Bilgie... don't cha think Ritchey?!!!:D
:D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=32275&stc=1&d=1181019723

Wet Dream
06-05-2007, 04:58 AM
TBI comes though again. :D

Wet Dream
06-05-2007, 04:59 AM
Really? Tell us something we don't already know....;)
I like to keep you in suspense. ;)

RitcheyRch
06-05-2007, 05:27 AM
Imagine thats where he will be in 10-15 years. Once a thug always a thug. Thanks Bilge, you are the BEST. Going to add that to MySpace as my default image. Needs lightning type bolts coming out of his head from being zapped.
Good one Bilgie... don't cha think Ritchey?!!!:D

HEDJUG
06-05-2007, 07:30 AM
Geesh. That skinny little focker would last 2 milliseconds in my house. I have two girls, they guys they date can look any way thet want. Rocker, rapper, prep, emo (i hope not) thats all good. They just have to be decent guy & I will leave them be.
But, if I see a pic of them holding a bottle & throwing the schocker... well then the little punk will have to deal with my 280# ass chasing him down the street.

FOREVER2DOXIES
06-05-2007, 07:45 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=32275&stc=1&d=1181019723
all i have to say is: OH MY FRIKKIN GAWD!! woohoo....can you ad electricity bolts going thru this freak? :devil:

HavaSkank
06-05-2007, 07:48 AM
Bildge, you are a God. I feel the need to light a candle and place oranges at the foot of your statue.

catman-do
06-05-2007, 08:42 AM
Looks a little like Richey Vallens to me.... I would say you show him a few clips from LaBamba and then offer to send him for a test flight on the new Sesna you just finished servicing.

little rowe boat
06-05-2007, 08:51 AM
He looks like a punk but I try not to judge people by the way they look. Give him the bebefit of the doubt. Maybe he will surprise you.

RitcheyRch
06-05-2007, 09:50 AM
I figured you would do it. Thanks and will be waiting for it. :D
I'm on it :D

WYRD
06-05-2007, 09:57 AM
He claims he is going to be a professional motorcycle rider..........
They broke up about a week ago when he went to jail for stealing his friends motorcycles and selling them.
Well it looks like he reached his goal:D :D
I think its time you had a heart to heart with your daughter, before the next dirtbag she is attracted to gives you grandchildren....:(

Dons_donzi
06-05-2007, 10:13 AM
Ya know..... back in Florida... when the young boys got out of line with my buds little girl... i'd tell them a little story about going out on the boat...
doing a little shark fishing...
ya know.... let them cut bait.... ooops, he must have cut him self in the rough seas.... ( O.J. style of cut... LONG and DEEP...) then he fell overboard.... let him chum for a while... the big boys can smell a single drop of blood from over a mile away... :eek: :idea:
if he doesnt attract them right off... accidentally jamm it into reverse... (in your "attempt" to save him....)
that should bring up the cleaning crue for sure....
it was just a freak accident... it happens. ( i can keep a straight face...)
;)

WYRD
06-05-2007, 10:15 AM
Ya know..... back in Florida... when the young boys got out of line with my buds little girl... i'd tell them a little story about going out on the boat...
doing a little shark fishing...
ya know.... let them cut bait.... ooops, he must have cut him self in the rough seas.... ( O.J. style of cut... LONG and DEEP...) then he fell overboard.... let him chum for a while... the big boys can smell a single drop of blood from over a mile away... :eek: :idea:
if he doesnt attract them right off... accidentally jamm it into reverse... (in your "attempt" to save him....)
that should bring up the cleaning crue for sure....
it was just a freak accident... it happens. ( i can keep a straight face...)
;)
That method didnt work so well for scott peterson:jawdrop: :D

eliminatedsprinter
06-05-2007, 10:21 AM
I am normally the quiet type and dont like to air out my dirty laundry on here. I just wanted to see if others saw and thought what I did about this worthless human.
Yes, am divorced and unfortunately my Daughter listens to who she wants to believe and right now her Mother is her hero because she tells my Daughter what she wants to hear to keep her on her good side. Her Mother is more of a friend than a Parent.
You are a male and she is a young female. Your best bet is to....
Ask, or better yet demand, that she either get back with him or at least find another guy just like him. :)

Dons_donzi
06-05-2007, 10:40 AM
That method didnt work so well for scott peterson:jawdrop: :D
that was fresh water... he didnt do it right.... besides... she was dead before they left the house...
sharks like em fresh. cant bleed em out before you get there... thats no fun, they are a playful fish.... and there has to be some kind of fight.
( i mean... um.... thats what i would "think" anyway...)
:jawdrop:

HavaSkank
06-05-2007, 10:54 AM
Peterson attempted to take his wife "fishing" in the Bay! Last time I checked, that was salt water. As a matter-o-fact, the bay is said to have one of the largest great white sightings.
Im a Mako hunter myself, so I know just how blood thirsty those little bastard are. Just head 7 miles off of Oceanside and dangle his foot with a hangnail off the swimstep and you're good to go.

RitcheyRch
06-05-2007, 11:02 AM
Both her Mother and I have had that heart to heart talk with her. She think we dont know what we are talking about. Told her he was a scumbag when she started dating him and knew he was trouble. She said we were right but she thinks and feels she needs to learn this stuff on her own and doesnt want to hear our comments.
Well it looks like he reached his goal:D :D
I think its time you had a heart to heart with your daughter, before the next dirtbag she is attracted to gives you grandchildren....:(

FOREVER2DOXIES
06-05-2007, 11:02 AM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/3251/16960Loser-elec.gif
hahaha.....sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!! thanks Bilge!! :D

Dons_donzi
06-05-2007, 11:14 AM
Peterson attempted to take his wife "fishing" in the Bay! Last time I checked, that was salt water. As a matter-o-fact, the bay is said to have one of the largest great white sightings.
Im a Mako hunter myself, so I know just how blood thirsty those little bastard are. Just head 7 miles off of Oceanside and dangle his foot with a hangnail off the swimstep and you're good to go.
ok ok... so it was the "bay"... we get some hammerheads in the bay in Destin... but still, if you want to do it right... take em out in the deep blue, near a oil rig or a sunk ship... and then see what creatures come out to play.
ahhhhh nature.... best way to clean up the gene pool.

WYRD
06-05-2007, 11:18 AM
Both her Mother and I have had that heart to heart talk with her. She think we dont know what we are talking about. Told her he was a scumbag when she started dating him and knew he was trouble. She said we were right but she thinks and feels she needs to learn this stuff on her own and doesnt want to hear our comments.
I am not a pro at parenting (my daughter is 8 and son turns 14 this month) but I know enough to know the I told you so speech never works:D I think (at least in my situation) is that Mom is her "friend" and not her parent. I hope you can get through to her because from her pic she is beautiful and the last thing you need is some young punk getting her pregnant...............good luck;)

RitcheyRch
06-05-2007, 11:23 AM
I dont see anything new. :confused:
hahaha.....sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!! thanks Bilge!! :D

RitcheyRch
06-05-2007, 11:30 AM
Still nothing there. Can you send to me in a PM?
try reloading the page?

RitcheyRch
06-05-2007, 11:38 AM
Thanks. Need to wait until get home to add to MySpace. WebSense blocks ***boatPics.
PM sent, let me know if it works for you
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/3251/16960Loser-elec.gif

4DAY4PLAY
06-05-2007, 11:46 AM
I hope there not having sex, cause if they are, with her being a minor he will probably never land a job in the fire service. Ive seen people get dropped during background checks when it is discovered that he had an under age girlfriend in the past.....and even if he says they werent sexually active, it doesnt matter, it sounds suspect, and any little reason like that and he will be dropped....just fyi. You cant change the past, but something he will have to disclose in the future during the 3 month long background checks that most departments do.

centerhill condor
06-05-2007, 01:18 PM
its california man you gotta expect some "cholos". Whos to say you wouldn't do the same thing today at 16? Your perspective changed the day that little girl wrapped you around her finger...now you're all "mature" and want the world to fit your new ideas...happens to everybody that lives long enough.
We drank liqour, burnt some herb, had sex and turned out okay! She, like all us, has to learn that the stove is hot, bad guys aren't good, and you've gotta be tough if you're gonna be dumb.
What I don't understand is how people keep having kids out of wedlock. 30 years ago we understood sex makes babies...duh, red truck!
do they just not care?

HavaSkank
06-05-2007, 01:39 PM
I hope there not having sex, cause if they are, with her being a minor he will probably never land a job in the fire service. Ive seen people get dropped during background checks when it is discovered that he had an under age girlfriend in the past.....and even if he says they werent sexually active, it doesnt matter, it sounds suspect, and any little reason like that and he will be dropped....just fyi. You cant change the past, but something he will have to disclose in the future during the 3 month long background checks that most departments do.
She'll be 18 in a couple months. He still has to collect his hours at AMR, enroll and finished medic school before he starts applying. But all the same, thanks for the heads up and I'll be sure to alert him of the concern.

RitcheyRch
06-05-2007, 02:42 PM
Bilge, The new picture is hilarious. Thanks again

RitcheyRch
06-05-2007, 02:54 PM
Want to post on MySpace but think is a larger than they allow. Anyway to shrink it a tad?
Anytime buddy!

Acommanderguy
06-05-2007, 07:25 PM
Hey Rich if he comes around again us boys in the SCV can take him for a long ride and he would never talk to your daughter again after we had a nice talk with him. What a loser!

KreatinKaos
06-05-2007, 08:27 PM
I would give him underwater breathing lessons :devil:

RitcheyRch
06-06-2007, 05:02 AM
Thanks. I'm thinking he is gone for good this time. Heard he has another court date set and he might go back in the slammer. Guess, stealing your Dad's truck and wrecking it violated his parole.
Hey Rich if he comes around again us boys in the SCV can take him for a long ride and he would never talk to your daughter again after we had a nice talk with him. What a loser!