PDA

View Full Version : Site Six never lets you down

havasu522
06-03-2007, 01:28 PM
Was really slow but that does not mean the laughs are not just as good . arrived around 7pm and noted not to many trailers so figured no laughs ... Wrong First we had the crew pulling a bayliner out with a Ford crossover and to get grip on the ramp they all jumped on the back bumper and front of boat great idea but the veh was (Front wheel drive ) Then we have the guy with the chevy P/U and backs into the water not just to the back wheels but 1/2 way up the front ones . all to put a see-do in the bed of the truck I really thought I was going to see a swimmer :confused: :D :D

Xlration Marine
06-03-2007, 01:40 PM
I'm going to have to drive up there just to see how stupid they really are. That sounds like cheep fun at their expence. One day I had to park my truck because the wife can't back up. I get mine parked and this young guy walks up to me. Um you are good at that, "can you back mine in"? WHAT:confused: :confused: . So I threw that dodge in reverse and slamed it into the slot. I'm sure he felt like a dumb ass, cuz it took me less than 30 seconds to do it. I've got to see this stuff.

Chubby4Life
06-03-2007, 02:00 PM
I'm going to have to drive up there just to see how stupid they really are. That sounds like cheep fun at their expence. One day I had to park my truck because the wife can't back up. I get mine parked and this young guy walks up to me. Um you are good at that, "can you back mine in"? WHAT:confused: :confused: . So I threw that dodge in reverse and slamed it into the slot. I'm sure he felt like a dumb ass, cuz it took me less than 30 seconds to do it. I've got to see this stuff.
At least he realized his problem and asked for help. Prolly saved himself plenty of laughs from the "pro's" in the gallery.

havasu522
06-03-2007, 02:15 PM
No fingers but had to launch at Windser and went to get my trailer found a Lady stuck tring to get her trailer out . So I came to her rescue and un-stuck it got back to the ramp with my trailer and ended up helping someone get there boat started so they could go out :confused: Seems like if the boat won't start due to a dead battery why would you go out? It must be me ( I hate getting stuck) Or asking someone to take time out of there day to help because I was stupid Oh well I have started to learn after 7 years in Havi "Don't ask" Cuz the answer will be stupid