PDA

View Full Version : The official "Crunk Post" thread

VEGASBABY
06-03-2007, 07:10 PM
Ok, I know its Sunday, but from June 1 thru Sept 1, every Sunday is the official Rehab day in Las Vegas. And we feel it should be that way from Vegas to So Cal. So again its 8pm and the party is rolling here at the Morgans, did I mention the king of the BBQ Mr GHT is smokin again? So if your partying with at least a beer in your hand and a couple good friends by your side, Post Up! You are in Rehab my friend. Tell us whats going on in your Rehab part of town. P.S. Dont just look at this thread, contribute to it!

Phat Matt
06-03-2007, 07:14 PM
That doesn't even sound good. I am still hungover from last night. :sqeyes:

VEGASBABY
06-03-2007, 07:22 PM
We hope you're "recuperating" with friends, at least. NEXT sunday should be your rehab day, take Saturday easy like we did and rock in Monday Sunday nite.

MrsGHT
06-03-2007, 07:37 PM
That doesn't even sound good. I am still hungover from last night. :sqeyes:
We would be hungover from last night, but we kept it goin', so guess we're gonna feel it on Monday.:eek: :cry:

TBONE1904
06-03-2007, 07:45 PM
Put the race car away around noon....since then we have been drinking steadily in a Sunday fashion:D and watching the NHRA Summer Nationals. Just went over to 7 eleven and grabbed a 3 pack of tall cans to get me through laundry and getting ready for the week. No one else is drinking?

BOBALOO
06-03-2007, 08:10 PM
The neighbor smoked some ribs and we celebrated my neighbors b-day today. My special someone and I just broke in da new mamster bath with a couple cocktails:devil: :D

Wheeler
06-03-2007, 08:14 PM
Ok, I know its Sunday, but from June 1 thru Sept 1, every Sunday is the official Rehab day in Las Vegas. And we feel it should be that way from Vegas to So Cal. So again its 8pm and the party is rolling here at the Morgans, did I mention the king of the BBQ Mr GHT is smokin again? So if your partying with at least a beer in your hand and a couple good friends by your side, Post Up! You are in Rehab my friend. Tell us whats going on in your Rehab part of town. P.S. Dont just look at this thread, contribute to it!
Sounds like, "Group Therapy" to me, Party On! :D

vmjtc3
06-03-2007, 08:31 PM
Soundslike a good time :D Me I am off t bed cause I gotta get up at 4 in the am and go to work:( Have a few for me while yourall at it:D

vmjtc3
06-03-2007, 08:31 PM
Sounds like a good time :D Me I am off t bed cause I gotta get up at 4 in the am and go to work:( Have a few for me while your all at it:D

VEGASBABY
06-04-2007, 05:11 AM
Looks like its monday and I feel great, Should be a good day after rehab. Hope everyone enjoyed there Sunday as much as we did. And thanks to those who posted.

Wet Dream
06-04-2007, 05:20 AM
Wouldn't Monday be a rehab day? That would make more sense, since Sunday is still officially a weekend day, and still a party day. Who would possibly rehab on a Sunday?
"Hey Fred, wanna go to the river today and do a little boating"?
"I can't Barney, its Sunday and I'm rehabbing" :confused:

VEGASBABY
06-05-2007, 05:52 AM
Wouldn't Monday be a rehab day? That would make more sense, since Sunday is still officially a weekend day, and still a party day. Who would possibly rehab on a Sunday?
"Hey Fred, wanna go to the river today and do a little boating"?
"I can't Barney, its Sunday and I'm rehabbing" :confused:Anyone who has a job and has to work on Monday. Unless your job consists of laying by the pool and drinking!:D

Wet Dream
06-05-2007, 05:56 AM
Anyone who has a job and has to work on Monday. Unless your job consists of laying by the pool and drinking!:D
Us poor folk have to work on Monday. :D Thats where I choose to do my rehab. ;)

Cigalert
06-05-2007, 06:21 AM
I am actually the official mayor of a little place my friends and I refer to as "summertown".
When you can't go to the river you bring the river to you.
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g274/cigalert/summertownfullpool.jpg
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g274/cigalert/anothersummertown.jpg
This is litterally every single Sunday (minus river trips) until football starts and then it's 3 TV's in the garage, bbq and tossing the pig skin. My wife hates me every monday but she's never missed a day of summertown.
I became the mayor a few years back when I decided to show up at my buddy's house with:
live music
2 kegs
and
6 slip'n slides making a total of 2 lanes 60' of slip sliding racing drunken fun....in March.
Good to see there or more of us out there having fun on sundays.

Wet Dream
06-05-2007, 06:29 AM
I am actually the official mayor of a little place my friends and I refer to as "summertown".
We had something like that here not too long ago. It failed miserably, it was called Beaumont. Luckily, now its a ghost town. :D