PDA

View Full Version : Smores

I GOT LUCKY!
06-03-2007, 09:47 PM
Ok, so tell me if I am wrong, but this is the way I was brought up to make smores...you get a bag of marshmallows, grab the box of graham crackers, and the bar of Hershey's chocolate. You roast your marshmallows, grab a piece of Hershey's chocolate and break it to your desired size and put it in between two pieces of graham crackers and eat......Right??? OK, so before I rip my boyfriend a new one... he is a great guy and is an awesome cook! So this is what I experienced last night.....
We decided to built a fire outside tonight and make smores. So I look through my cupboards and find a bag of marshmallows, a bar of Hershey's chocolate, and a box of graham crackers. By the time I get down from the chair Chris has opened the bag of marshmallows and put some on a plate, with some graham crackers and has proceeded to break up the Hershey's Bar into little pieces and there are two ice cream cones on the plate....what the hell??? Ice cream cones?? First of all I am pissed because my chocolate bar is now in pieces and not quite sure why you would put all of these things on a plate! So I just look at him and smile and go outside....
So we proceed to roast marshmallows and I am still wondering why there are ice cream cones on the plate??????? We have now finished roasting our marshmallows and I ask for the plate and look for my graham cracker, that is in pieces and can't for the life of me find enough pieces of chocolate for my smore because he has broken them up so $&*#& small!!! and I look to see what he is doing. OH MY GOD...he is making a Smores Cone!!! You have got to be kidding me. He has put his roasted marshmallows in the cone and has decorated the top of it with pieces of chocolate. He then proceeds to put the entire cone concoction in the fire to melt the chocolate!!!! OH MY GOD. I am now ripping him such a new one that he can't even sit down...
So lesson learned to all men...when making smores. Grab a bag of marshmallows, a box of graham crackers, and some bars of Hershey's chocolate and go to the fire. DO NOT break anything apart, especially the chocolate! and DO NOT get a $&#&* cone and please keep your manliness intact while making smores!!
love you Chris!!!!:D

Kindsvater Flat
06-03-2007, 10:20 PM
That lucky guy is an ass and is all wrong. I'm surprised he didn't use the usual jar marshmellow cream, hershey syrup and the ritz crackers.:D

Old school Ultra
06-04-2007, 12:15 AM
Try a Resses Peanut Butter cup with the shmelow and the grahm.....yum

topless
06-04-2007, 02:48 AM
That lucky guy is an ass and is all wrong. I'm surprised he didn't use the usual jar marshmellow cream, hershey syrup and the ritz crackers.:DOr rocky road ice cream smeared on saltines. LOL

Wet Dream
06-04-2007, 05:10 AM
Thats a funny read.

photo chick
06-04-2007, 05:30 AM
OK, so before I rip my boyfriend a new one... he is a great guy and is an awesome cook!
Ok sorry I couldn't make it past this...........:) really can't picture that!!
j/k love ya Chris!
So when placing the cones in the fire did they burn up or melt to the wood? I'm wondering what Boy Scout troop you were involved in Chris:jawdrop:

TAF
06-04-2007, 05:57 AM
So when placing the cones in the fire did they burn up or melt to the wood? I'm wondering what Boy Scout troop you were involved in Chris:jawdrop:
The Baa Scouts!:idea: :sqeyes:

lucky
06-04-2007, 06:15 AM
lol - NOw that i have EVERYONES attention ! THE only thing i have to say about this is Martha Stewart Was my Bitch in Jail . We shared Reciepies and shit . I showed her the Chocolate Bannana , She Showed Me The "smore Cone " :D Where in the hell where would we be if We did not live outside the "box" :idea: :jawdrop: lol P.s It took My increadble girlfriend half an hour to write that post, Cause she was hammared off of my Vodka Creations :eek: :D

Wet Dream
06-04-2007, 06:17 AM
It took My increadble girlfried half an hour to write that post, Cause she was hammared off of my Vodka Creations :eek: :D
I like them fried. Crispy outside, tender and juicy inside. :D

HavaSkank
06-04-2007, 06:19 AM
"I showed the chocolate banana"
Words you typically hear at a gay orgy

lucky
06-04-2007, 06:27 AM
"I showed the chocolate banana"
Words you typically hear at a gay orgy
Ohhh Come on Skank - You know how they Roll in Beumont :D

HavaSkank
06-04-2007, 06:30 AM
I can almost smell Beaumont from here. Damn Northern winds.

Thorsinc
06-04-2007, 06:32 AM
You sound like a lucky man if your getting your azz chewed by the way you make your smores. Don’t forget to put the cap back on the toothpaste. :D

sleekcraft80
06-04-2007, 06:33 AM
I can almost smell Beaumont from here. Damn Northern winds.
Thank god the wind keeps the smell there because I live even closer than you

lucky
06-04-2007, 06:43 AM
j/k love ya Chris!
I got kicked out of the boyscouts , for Eating a Brownie ....... :D

I GOT LUCKY!
06-04-2007, 08:04 AM
I hate to burst your bubble, but even Martha Stewart would tell you that you just don't make Smore cones!! :sqeyes:

ZBODaytona
06-04-2007, 08:10 AM
I hate to burst your bubble, but even Martha Stewart would tell you that you just don't make Smore cones!! :sqeyes:
Well i learned the way you did...but i gotta give some credit, it actually sounds pretty darn good his way and might have to try it next time...

Baja Big Dog
06-04-2007, 08:17 AM
.........NOTE TO ALL MEN.....
When the ole lady wants to make smores check to see if she is on the fricken RAG first!!!:mad:

I GOT LUCKY!
06-04-2007, 08:21 AM
OK....and make sure your man still has his balls!!!!:devil:

lucky
06-04-2007, 08:23 AM
OK....and make sure your man still has his balls!!!!:devil:
you can check that tonight - when i'm balls deep :D