PDA

View Full Version : Kids on Planes

Boozer
06-04-2007, 09:27 AM
So yesterday I flew in to Los Angeles. Interesting flight. Apparently American Airlines is now the preffered carrier for non English speaking people, particularly Mexicans, they should consider changing the name to Chicano airlines as I was 1 of maybe 4 other passengers on the plain that spoke English.
My flight left Denver at 7am on a Sunday. I got 0 zero sleep prior to the flight due to procrastinating on getting prepared for my trip until the very last moment. I figured it would bew ok because I could get some sleep on the plane. YEAH RIGHT.
The woman sitting behind me brought two young children with her on the flight. As soon as the plain took off the child sitting directly behind me would begin to punch and kick my seat, the baby seemed to be in synch with him because when the brother would punch the baby would start to scream. I politely asked the woman behind me to stop her son from punching and kicking my seat, I guess she didn't understand me because as soon as I turned around he was right back at it again. As if the fact that coach seats seem to have gotten smaller and I had my knees in my chin the whole flight due to no legroom, I got to enjoy 2 and a half hours of punching, kicking, and a screaming baby.
My flight home is also an early morning flight and if I have to go through that kind of sh*t again I'm going to lose it.

Ziggy
06-04-2007, 09:29 AM
So yesterday I flew in to Los Angeles. Interesting flight. Apparently American Airlines is now the preffered carrier for non English speaking people, particularly Mexicans, they should consider changing the name to Chicano airlines as I was 1 of maybe 4 other passengers on the plain that spoke English.
My flight left Denver at 7am on a Sunday. I got 0 zero sleep prior to the flight due to procrastinating on getting prepared for my trip until the very last moment. I figured it would bew ok because I could get some sleep on the plane. YEAH RIGHT.
The woman sitting behind me brought two young children with her on the flight. As soon as the plain took off the child sitting directly behind me would begin to punch and kick my seat, the baby seemed to be in synch with him because when the brother would punch the baby would start to scream. I politely asked the woman behind me to stop her son from punching and kicking my seat, I guess she didn't understand me because as soon as I turned around he was right back at it again. As if the fact that coach seats seem to have gotten smaller and I had my knees in my chin the whole flight due to no legroom, I got to enjoy 2 and a half hours of punching, kicking, and a screaming baby.
My flight home is also an early morning flight and if I have to go through that kind of sh*t again I'm going to lose it.
I've had to ask the flight attendant to handle it for me before.........

BrendellaJet
06-04-2007, 09:34 AM
Well, there isn't much you can do with a crying baby, but the little frijole needed a foot up his ass.

R.A.D.man
06-04-2007, 09:35 AM
You should have gone from the upright to the reclined seat poisition back and forth about a hundred times as fast as possible then stuck your tongue out at the kid with a scary face. That's non verbal communication at its finest. :D

pixilatedpussy
06-04-2007, 09:43 AM
We always fly with our kids & if they even pulled that crap...well...need I go on? Unfortunaltely some people (not to be mean but...the hispanic children) are very inconsiderate!
You should have paged the flight attendant & had her handle the situation or move you! NO ONE should have to endure that BS on a flight!

pixilatedpussy
06-04-2007, 09:44 AM
You should have gone from the upright to the reclined seat poisition back and forth about a hundred times as fast as possible then stuck your tongue out at the kid with a scary face. That's non verbal communication at its finest. :D
:jawdrop: :D LMAO!

Sleek-Jet
06-04-2007, 10:05 AM
American took over all of Pan-Am's Latin and South America routes years ago... they have a strong loyalty with spanish speeking flyers.
Why American from Denver to LA?? I would figure either United or Frontier would have better flight options...

lucky
06-04-2007, 11:47 AM
geeezzz - last time a kid was kicking my seat - i accidently on purpose - kinda let my drink fly behind me :devil:

beever_retreever
06-04-2007, 12:26 PM
We always fly with our kids & if they even pulled that crap...well...need I go on? Unfortunaltely some people (not to be mean but...the hispanic children) are very inconsiderate!
You should have paged the flight attendant & had her handle the situation or move you! NO ONE should have to endure that BS on a flight!
Generally accurate, but some little beanies are actually well behaved on flights. Regardless of race, I mumble curse words anytime I have to sit in front of a little shit tard kid.

Schiada76
06-04-2007, 12:31 PM
I had some dumb beaner, no speeky Engleesh, behind me pulling that crap once.
I SLAMMED my seat into the punks knees, looked around at him and told him I was going to fawk him up. Problem solved!:D

Schiada76
06-04-2007, 12:33 PM
Always wait for them to get a drink on the fold out tray first.:devil:

Sanitariumflat
06-04-2007, 03:02 PM
Next time try screaming a bunch of arabic jihad sounding shit. That will probably silence the entire plane. If that doesn't work, induce vomiting.