PDA

View Full Version : Cobra Performance Boats

Throttle
06-04-2007, 01:03 PM
is having an Open House this weekend...
Come check em out... there will be boats, music, food and drinks...

Throttle
06-04-2007, 01:07 PM
http://www.cobraperformanceboats.com/images/map.jpg

Throttle
06-04-2007, 01:12 PM
5109 Holt
Montclair, Ca
909-482-0047

Insurance God
06-04-2007, 01:15 PM
Sorry that I mised you last weekend.
Is the open house on Sat & Sun?

Havasu1986
06-04-2007, 01:22 PM
Coors Lite on ice please. :D

USCFAN
06-04-2007, 01:33 PM
Will there be any Jack?:D

Hardly Satisfied
06-04-2007, 01:33 PM
I 2nd that

Hardly Satisfied
06-04-2007, 01:35 PM
What open house before the big boat show in Pomona ca next weekend, What is Cobra boats :confused: thinking :rolleyes: :confused:

UltraLucky
06-04-2007, 01:41 PM
What open house before the big boat show in Pomona ca next weekend, What is Cobra boats :confused: thinking :rolleyes: :confused:
I belive the open house is instead of the Boat show since they are so close they hope to get some of the boat shoppers that are in the area.

Redwing247
06-04-2007, 01:51 PM
When are you going to have it in Havi ?? :D :D

ChumpChange
06-04-2007, 02:14 PM
Going to the Open House is how I bought my boat. I went to Cobra, got pissed at Hernando for ignoring my wife's questions, went across the street, and bought my boat from Dana. :D

Hardly Satisfied
06-04-2007, 02:17 PM
I belive the open house is instead of the Boat show since they are so close they hope to get some of the boat shoppers that are in the area.
Thanks, I know that's why thay are doing it this, Just talking $hit :D

JB in so cal
06-04-2007, 02:21 PM
Going to the Open House is how I bought my boat. I went to Cobra, got pissed at Hernando for ignoring my wife's questions, went across the street, and bought my boat from Dana. :D
Tee hee:)

Throttle
06-04-2007, 02:28 PM
Sorry that I mised you last weekend.
Is the open house on Sat & Sun?
Yep, Saturday and Sunday.... :D

Throttle
06-04-2007, 02:29 PM
good call....:D

Throttle
06-04-2007, 02:29 PM
Will there be any Jack?:D
:idea:

Throttle
06-04-2007, 02:31 PM
Cobra has not done the Pomona Boat Show for several years... way better to host an Open House...
besides if you spend all day at the Pomona Boat Show its because you passed out in a corner and nobody missed you...

Throttle
06-04-2007, 02:33 PM
Thanks, I know that's why thay are doing it this, Just talking $hit :D
quiet!
shit talker...

Throttle
06-04-2007, 02:34 PM
When are you going to have it in Havi ?? :D :D
August.... duh....:D

Throttle
06-04-2007, 02:36 PM
so thats how they sold it?
well since you are selling it, you are welcome to come back where you looked first...

ChumpChange
06-04-2007, 02:38 PM
well since you are selling it, you are welcome to come back where you looked first...
Is Hernando still there?

Throttle
06-04-2007, 02:44 PM
Is Hernando still there?
we will all be there ready to help you get what you want.:D

ChumpChange
06-04-2007, 02:46 PM
we will all be there ready to help you get what you want.:D
So he's still there. My wife wouldn't let me step in that place......although I did one time and got a tour from Jeff Bohn which was nice....but Hernando......No Thanks. :D

Hotcobra270
06-04-2007, 02:48 PM
Is Hernando still there?
I see what you mean about him.. He is actually a nice guy once you get to know him...
I'll be in town that weekend.. I'll try to stop by

Throttle
06-04-2007, 03:00 PM
So he's still there. My wife wouldn't let me step in that place......although I did one time and got a tour from Jeff Bohn which was nice....but Hernando......No Thanks. :D
sorry to hear that... he tells it like it is and some peeps just need a little lube to handle the truth... you should come by anyway...

Throttle
06-04-2007, 03:02 PM
I see what you mean about him.. He is actually a nice guy once you get to know him...
I'll be in town that weekend.. I'll try to stop by
howz that boat runnin after I did that troubleshooting in Havi for you?

ChumpChange
06-04-2007, 03:09 PM
sorry to hear that... he tells it like it is and some peeps just need a little lube to handle the truth... you should come by anyway...
I can handle straight forward. I have no problem with that and neither does my wife. Telling it like it is is one thing, being impersonal is another. When shopping for a boat, I have questions and I expect answers to my questions. If my wife has a question, she expect him to answer that question as well. Don't ignore my wife because she is a woman and you think that she doesn't make any decisions. It's not just him in boat sales that does this but out of every, and I mean every, boat company in SoCal, he was the worst at it. It's about customer service and he had none.

ChumpChange
06-04-2007, 03:10 PM
and to add....
Do they have nice boats? Sure they do. Are they my taste? Nah. Otherwise I would have bought one.

Throttle
06-04-2007, 03:17 PM
I can handle straight forward. I have no problem with that and neither does my wife. Telling it like it is is one thing, being impersonal is another. When shopping for a boat, I have questions and I expect answers to my questions. If my wife has a question, she expect him to answer that question as well. Don't ignore my wife because she is a woman and you think that she doesn't make any decisions. It's not just him in boat sales that does this but out of every, and I mean every, boat company in SoCal, he was the worst at it. It's about customer service and he had none.
your .02 - mine may be slightly differrent... either way we will be there to help answer questions, show and tell, talk shop... see ya there

ChumpChange
06-04-2007, 03:26 PM
... either way we will be there to help answer questions, show and tell, talk shop... see ya there
What about drinking free beer? :D

havaduner
06-04-2007, 03:30 PM
What about drinking free beer? :D
Well, come by and say hi! If I like you (or your wife) I'll step back from the cooler, and hand you a nice tall cold one! J/K there will be some cold ones for everybody, and maybe some JACK too!!!

havaduner
06-04-2007, 03:32 PM
Wait a minute! Let me edit that last post, there will be beer, maybe not for EVERYBODY, but there will be beer.:rolleyes:

Hotcobra270
06-04-2007, 03:38 PM
howz that boat runnin after I did that troubleshooting in Havi for you?
Running good man!!.. you were a life saver
now just trying to get some DANA exhaust and a labbed prop and I'll hopefully be running close to your 26'er
By the way, What's on the Agenda for the Aug trip you have planned ?
Well beside, hanging out and pounding a few brews?

Throttle
06-04-2007, 03:39 PM
Running good man!!.. you were a life saver
now just trying to get some DANA exhaust and a labbed prop and I'll hopefully be running close to your 26'er
By the way, What's on the Agenda for the Aug trip you have planned ?
Well beside, hanging out and pounding a few brews?
pm me your email address.... I will keep you in the loop...

havaduner
06-04-2007, 03:45 PM
pm me your email address.... I will keep you in the loop...
I see a jar of cherries in your future!

Throttle
06-04-2007, 05:11 PM
I see a jar of cherries in your future!
mmmmmm:idea:

Parker Dreamin
06-04-2007, 06:28 PM
Hernando was and is a cool guy. I dont know about his little dog though.....
he helped us out a lot and did what he said. Go Cobra.....:D

3queens
06-04-2007, 07:58 PM
not everyone can be happy
i had really bad exp with eliminator the second boat i bought
ended with a cobra for my third
hernando was great and the entire staff for that matter
every dog has his day and leave hi out of it:rolleyes:

scotco
06-04-2007, 08:57 PM
My brother-in-law has been working with Hernando on his new 26 deck. He said that Hernando has been very accommodating and informative. I think the boat is about 80% complete so it should be at the open house.

Jyruiz
06-04-2007, 09:03 PM
Funny how a thread about an open house can turn into a bashing fest. Good luck with the open house Cam, might be in the area Sunday, if I am I will stop by and say hi.

dicudmore
06-04-2007, 09:34 PM
ok I can't stay out of this one...
Cameron--wish I was in town to come check out the open house...always a good time hanging out with you guys, seeing the new stuff and drinking free COLD beer :D I'm told the last couple years at this open house dealio were great times! :cool:
I've probably had more "fun" talking trash about Hernando and Jeff Bohn on these boards over the years than anybody else...even chumpchange :D That said, between time spent at Cobra and at the shows over the years--I've gotten to know them well enough to say they are ALL good people at Cobra, with a product they've worked hard on and are very proud of.
Hope the party turns into some boat deals--new ***boaters or repeat customers upgrading :D :D

dicudmore
06-04-2007, 09:35 PM
Funny how a thread about an open house can turn into a bashing fest. Good luck with the open house Cam, might be in the area Sunday, if I am I will stop by and say hi.
I just want to state for the record, that THIS TIME--I did NOT start the bashing fest :D Didn't even participate in it, which is tough because usually when there is verbal abusing going on, I want to get in on it :wink:

Mrs. casean
06-05-2007, 07:12 AM
bummer! We'll be at the river but I was wonder when the open house would be. I guess we'll have to wait to have some cold ones w/ you guys till Aug 4th :D

ChumpChange
06-05-2007, 07:26 AM
I just want to state for the record, that THIS TIME--I did NOT start the bashing fest :D Didn't even participate in it, which is tough because usually when there is verbal abusing going on, I want to get in on it :wink:
So you're saying I started it? :D
As stated above. They have a great product and when Jeff gave me the tour of the facility and the product line, I admired what they are doing. This is not a boat bashing thread, it's a Hernando thread.
I agree with Parker Dreamin on the dog thing too. My lab can eat that dog without even chewing. :eek:
This thread is more to Raz Throttle than anything else. :D

havaduner
06-05-2007, 07:30 AM
bummer! We'll be at the river but I was wonder when the open house would be. I guess we'll have to wait to have some cold ones w/ you guys till Aug 4th :D
Look forward to seeing you guys there! We should have a good time.

Jyruiz
06-05-2007, 07:38 AM
As stated above. They have a great product and when Jeff gave me the tour of the facility and the product line, I admired what they are doing. This is not a boat bashing thread, it's a Hernando thread.
I agree with Parker Dreamin on the dog thing too. My lab can eat that dog without even chewing. :eek:
I am all for that.:D

Throttle
06-05-2007, 07:45 AM
gonna hold you to it....

Mrs. casean
06-05-2007, 07:48 AM
gonna hold you to it....
Ah oh! :D We couldn't make it last year so we definitely want to this year! Just keep me posted! Sounds like it will be a great weekend!

Throttle
06-05-2007, 07:49 AM
gonna take more than that I guess... again your opinion, everyone has one...

Throttle
06-05-2007, 07:50 AM
Ah oh! :D We couldn't make it last year so we definitely want to this year! Just keep me posted! Sounds like it will be a great weekend!
pm me your email address...

Throttle
06-05-2007, 02:52 PM
bump...

Throttle
06-06-2007, 09:38 PM
bump

One Particular Harbor
06-07-2007, 07:28 AM
How is the new model progressing?

socalmofo
06-07-2007, 07:34 AM
What would it cost me to get into a 26 Razor with an HO? You can PM me if you want.

Throttle
06-07-2007, 02:47 PM
How is the new model progressing?
I am not building one... I will re-evaluate maybe next year...
The 32 continues to keep my attention... the molds should be near completion soon and as you know what that means... we should be able to really salivate over this thing soon...:D

Throttle
06-07-2007, 02:57 PM
What would it cost me to get into a 26 Razor with an HO? You can PM me if you want.
I would sell mine for $80k... new for you ? I would encourage you to go down there this weekend or call if you can not make it... they may have some special prices or incentives during the open house... I do not work for Cobra, so I can not quote a price for you...

Throttle
06-09-2007, 09:34 AM
just another bump to remind you about today and tomorrow ...