PDA

View Full Version : Color Sand And Buff!!!

Uniqueperformancewest
06-04-2007, 04:00 PM
Hey Guys,
Anyone know a good shop that can do a quality color sand and buff. I need my truck color sanded and buffed it was painted two weeks ago but not color sanded and buffed. I want to get it done asap before I get the photo shoot done.
Thanks John
Unique Performance West, Inc.

BOOGEYMAN
06-04-2007, 04:16 PM
Man that clear is going be be a bitch to sand and buff if its been two weeks already and it hasn't been cut open!!! You would think who ever painted it would have done it...?? Well good luck man, hope it all turns out well for ya!
Travis.

SPOCKER
06-04-2007, 04:42 PM
Hey Guys,
Anyone know a good shop that can do a quality color sand and buff. I need my truck color sanded and buffed it was painted two weeks ago but not color sanded and buffed. I want to get it done asap before I get the photo shoot done.
Thanks John
Where are you located ??:idea:

Uniqueperformancewest
06-04-2007, 05:06 PM
Im in Orange, ya the guys that did it wanted to do it a week after but, they only have the time on the weekends. Its actually only been a week, I picked it up a week from today. So it should still be good but I would like to get it done asap, Ill be leaving thursday and would like to find someone to do it before then.
Thanks John

Uniqueperformancewest
06-04-2007, 07:58 PM
anyone?

SOCALDETAIL1
06-05-2007, 11:28 AM
I can do it. But we are 2 weeks booked out.....Mark

Uniqueperformancewest
06-05-2007, 01:06 PM
Dang, I got it painted a week ago and Im trying to get it done asap. I have a photo shoot for Truckin Mag next week with the truck and boat and I need to have it looking its best.
Thanks John
www.upwmarine.com