PDA

View Full Version : Those of you with Cox Cable. Does

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
06-05-2007, 12:16 PM
your On Demand blow as bad as mine does? I have to unplug and reboot my box damn near every time i want to buy a movie. I hate that thing.

JB in so cal
06-05-2007, 12:18 PM
your On Demand blow as bad as mine does? I have to unplug and reboot my box damn near every time i want to buy a movie. I hate that thing.
Call them and get a new box. I've done it about 2-3 times in a year of having HD cable boxes.

INI
06-05-2007, 02:29 PM
cox sucks...
I have 4 DVR HD boxes that all lock up. Every time they come out they install a new box and give me some BS story about this is a new generation and shouldn't have any problems.
yada, yada, yada

RaceFace
06-05-2007, 07:46 PM
Yeah.....mine sucks too! We got a movie the other night...it took about a half an hour to get it! Slow as piss! Its slow on the upstairs box too....I think its their issue, not the box......so far :rolleyes:

Mrs. 20
06-05-2007, 08:29 PM
My On Demand always works, but we have problems with the DVR. It freezes frames when we are watching shows. Drives us crazy.

lewiville
06-05-2007, 09:16 PM
Cox is my client, PM me with you questions and I might be able to do something.

HTM SR-24 Mitch
06-05-2007, 09:26 PM
I have the codes for the people with HD boxes so you can quit using the zoom button. It will do it all by itself for you. PM me if you want it.