PDA

View Full Version : Wind is blowing like a mofo in BHC

DILLIGAF
06-05-2007, 04:19 PM
Looking outside I can't even see the mountains towards the West (Fort Mohave, Needles). It is even hard to breathe there is so much dust in the air. I assume it is the same down in Havasu.
Glad I didn't take the boat out today. My boat could handle it but it would be a miserable time trying to anchor somewhere.
On a better note this weekend it is supposed to be about perfect for the DR with light winds and about 100 temp. Can't wait for it :)

pw_Tony
06-05-2007, 04:36 PM
Yah but it was fun earliar when the winds a blowin and the wakes were arollin and I'm on lake Mohave with a Stand Up ski:D :devil:

DILLIGAF
06-05-2007, 04:38 PM
Yah but it was fun earliar when the winds a blowin and the wakes were arollin and I'm on lake Mohave with a Stand Up ski:D :devil:
:)
I now have waves in my friggin' pool. I may break out the boogie board....and shit :)

Baja Big Dog
06-05-2007, 04:40 PM
The crack houses will be balls to the walls tonight, the wind blows the fragrant smell of either away!!!:D

Phat Matt
06-05-2007, 04:40 PM
I remember it being glass one year of the dam run and the freakin ocean on the way back. :D

DILLIGAF
06-05-2007, 04:42 PM
The crack houses will be balls to the walls tonight, the wind blows the fragrant smell of either away!!!:D
You know....I bet you those friggin' meth makers truely take it into consideration. Makes sense if you are in that business. Might be giving the dumb asses a little too much credit though. Rational thinking would agree with the statement though.
:)

DILLIGAF
06-05-2007, 04:45 PM
Well, I can see the mountains again....Winds must be slowing down a bit

Her454
06-05-2007, 04:46 PM
Been real weird here today too and we just got a Tornado warning flash across the news for the Yuba City/Colusa area. Thats where KFlat lives, hope all is well up there for them. :( :( :(

DILLIGAF
06-05-2007, 04:54 PM
Been real weird here today too and we just got a Tornado warning flash across the news for the Yuba City/Colusa area. Thats where KFlat lives, hope all is well up there for them. :( :( :(
Hi T :)
Things seem to be a little crazy right now. A couple of rain drops hit my windshield today. If I didn't know any better I would think we are getting ready to start our monsoon season already. I think it will be a long and violent monsoon season this year :(

BajaMike
06-05-2007, 05:15 PM
Tom....hold on to your hat....:D

DILLIGAF
06-05-2007, 05:25 PM
Tom....hold on to your hat....:D
Remember that day we went out in that rough wind. I can't remember if it was the 25 or the 29 but we wanted to see how it handled the wind. Cut through that shit but today is stronger wind than that. It would have been fun to run it as long as we kept going :)

RiverRatMike
06-05-2007, 05:55 PM
Looking outside I can't even see the mountains towards the West (Fort Mohave, Needles). It is even hard to breathe there is so much dust in the air. I assume it is the same down in Havasu.
Glad I didn't take the boat out today. My boat could handle it but it would be a miserable time trying to anchor somewhere.
On a better note this weekend it is supposed to be about perfect for the DR with light winds and about 100 temp. Can't wait for it :)
yeah it's blowing pretty good over here on the south side, and making a mess out of my pool

ahhell
06-05-2007, 06:00 PM
look on the bright side ...supposed to be 20 degrees cooler tomorrow (tommorow for Deb..:eek: :D )
great for going out and hosing off the sand dunes off the driveway

BajaMike
06-05-2007, 06:12 PM
Remember that day we went out in that rough wind. I can't remember if it was the 25 or the 29 but we wanted to see how it handled the wind. Cut through that shit but today is stronger wind than that. It would have been fun to run it as long as we kept going :)
It was the 25'.....just shortly after you got it. It cut right through that shit, like it wasn't even there....:idea:
:D