PDA

View Full Version : Need some help here

Playinwithfyr
06-05-2007, 07:25 PM
So here is the problem, my wife and I recently sold our wakeboarding boat, a 03' Sanger V210. With some reserach and a lil' advice from some of the HB's
We make our way out to Corona and take a look @ Shockwave.
The 25' Tremor is plenty of boat for us and with some of the upgrades we want puts the $$$$ up to more then our last boat cost....x2... she is in sticker shock!
I guess some input from some of your HB's that have bought custom boats in the 24' or 25' range would help me out, I think she feels that they are marking the product up alot. I know that there is a profit margin but with all the overhead and employees it could not be that much.
Thanks in advance for any input! :)

buzzaro
06-05-2007, 07:48 PM
You can find some really nice boats in great shape that are used. You dont get the fun and excitement of picking out exactly what you want on it in motor/gel/options but you can get pretty close and will certainly save some $$$ over new.

grads2112
06-05-2007, 08:26 PM
I know you're looking for a 24-25' boat but my buddy has a 29' Shockwave for sale for a really good price. PM me if you want any details. By the way, I've been on his boat many times and Shockwave builds a really nice boat.

bigq
06-05-2007, 09:01 PM
Here is one right on HB in the spam section. Looks brand spankin new and with the options can't beat the price I would think.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144752

work2play
06-05-2007, 09:09 PM
Go over to Dana boats and talk to Rhett. You will be glad you did. His 23 has more room than most 25's. I have a tower on mine and love it. We wake board, we ski, we cruise. Couldn't be happier.

Jyruiz
06-05-2007, 09:18 PM
Here is one right on HB in the spam section. Looks brand spankin new and with the options can't beat the price I would think.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144752
yup, go with River918's Shockwave, it is a really good deal and the gel would never get old. If you remember, I stated on your other thread that you would have go used with that budget if you were looking at those stated builders. Ultras 24 Stealth is also bigger than a lot of 25' boats, you should go check them out cause I am sure you can get one of those for under 80k with quite a few options.