PDA

View Full Version : grads2112 Banned???

ULTRA26 # 1
06-06-2007, 05:51 AM
Who would like to see grads2112 banned from HB Forums?

Wet Dream
06-06-2007, 05:55 AM
You forgot 2 options...
What did he do
Who cares

ULTRA26 # 1
06-06-2007, 06:37 AM
You forgot 2 options...
What did he do
Who cares
:D

justfloatn
06-06-2007, 06:40 AM
:D :D The fun begins.
I think I'll go get a beer from the company fridge.:idea:

BarryMac
06-06-2007, 06:41 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

RitcheyRch
06-06-2007, 06:47 AM
You forgot RD SUX. :D

RaceFace
06-06-2007, 06:47 AM
Alright...what did he do?
Its a slow day here at the office....ready for some drama!!!:D

Jyruiz
06-06-2007, 06:50 AM
Alright...what did he do?
Its a slow day here at the office....ready for some drama!!!:D
Start with this thread,
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152976
and there is another link to some other thread with more drama.

Jyruiz
06-06-2007, 06:53 AM
I voted no, he has already lost all credibility here, plus, if we do that, then people are going to want to start banning anybody who says anything negative about a boat manufacturer. if that happens, then there wont be that many people left in here.

Miss Perfect
06-06-2007, 06:55 AM
Wasn't he already banned from HB once? It must have been a temporary thing.

shippingguy
06-06-2007, 06:56 AM
I voted no, he has already lost all credibility here, plus, if we do that, then people are going to want to start banning anybody who says anything negative about a boat manufacturer. if that happens, then there wont be that many people left in here.
One thing to remember is that it does not have to do with his bashing of Ultra. He has also just been an ass all around. He has started crap in other threads too.

ULTRA26 # 1
06-06-2007, 06:56 AM
Early results are in and apparantly people here enjoy grads trouble making drama.
This has nothing to do with Ultra, this is about a tool who does or says nothing that isn't about making trouble. With regard to Ultra, IMO this turd is actually helping JW and Ultra.

riverbound
06-06-2007, 06:58 AM
I agree...why ban someone just because he has a different opinion than the norm. If that was the case this would be ISL.:D

Jyruiz
06-06-2007, 07:00 AM
One thing to remember is that it does not have to do with his bashing of Ultra. He has also just been an ass all around. He has started crap in other threads too.
He would just come back with another screen name and do the same thing. Best way to deal with people like that is to just ignore them. Any time somebody responds to him, it is like adding fuel to the fire.

Devilman
06-06-2007, 07:01 AM
I agree...why ban someone just because he has a different opinion than the norm. If that was the case this would be ISL.:D
LOL :D

Miss Perfect
06-06-2007, 07:02 AM
He would just come back with another screen name and do the same thing. Best way to deal with people like that is to just ignore them. Any time somebody responds to him, it is like adding fuel to the fire.
Oh great, there you go making sense again Juan. You think you're soooo smart, dontcha? :D

Jyruiz
06-06-2007, 07:03 AM
Focking funny.:D

Jordy
06-06-2007, 07:03 AM
Early results are in and apparantly people here enjoy grads trouble making drama.
I don't think that's it, as was pointed out, so much as the fact the guy has proven himself to be a jackass time and time again and is certain to get what's coming to him. With any luck it will be in a court of law in a countersuit that should be filed to cover any wasted time and expense on the part of a certain well-respected boat builder in Southern Cali. If it was my show, I'd countersue and name Greg as well, but hey, that's just me. <hint, hint> ;)
Banning him will do nothing but cause him to be more of a little bitch than he has already shown himself to be. He's been given quite a few chances over on ISL and has worn his welcome out repeatedly. He bitches about the place, yet every chance he gets, he's trying to sign up to stir shit up, then when he gets banned he comes over here and cries about it. He was banned from here once upon a time, for posting nudity I believe, and then had his wife start PM'ing the shit out of Rexone to let him back in.
If you ignore him, he'll just go away. You ban him, he gets the attention he's looking for and will just try harder the next time... Let him stay and hang himself with his own rope, even more than he already has. ;)

Jyruiz
06-06-2007, 07:04 AM
Oh great, there you go making sense again Juan. You think you're soooo smart, dontcha? :D
Sorry MP, I don't mean to do it, it just comes out.:D

RitcheyRch
06-06-2007, 07:05 AM
More or less what I was thinking as well. Now back to your regular scheduled broadcast.

Just foreplay
06-06-2007, 07:06 AM
Can someone pass the popcorn?

ULTRA26 # 1
06-06-2007, 07:06 AM
I don't think that's it as much, as was pointed out, so much as the fact the guy has proven himself to be a jackass time and time again and is certain to get what's coming to him. With any luck it will be in a court of law in a countersuit that should be filed to cover any wasted time and expense on the part of a certain well-respected boat builder in Southern Cali. If it was my show, I'd countersue and name Greg as well, but hey, that's just me. ;)
Banning him will do nothing but cause him to be more of a little bitch than he has already shown himself to be. He's been given quite a few chances over on ISL and has worn his welcome out repeatedly. He bitches about the place, yet every chance he gets, he's trying to sign up to stir shit up, then when he gets banned he comes over here and cries about it. He was banned from here once upon a time, for posting nudity I believe, and then had his wife start PM'ing the shit out of Rexone to let him back in.
If you ignore him, he'll just go away. You ban him, he gets the attention he's looking for and will just try harder the next time... Let him stay and hang himself with his own rope, even more than he already has. ;)
Jordy,
Good points for sure. BTW, what is ISL?
John M

Jyruiz
06-06-2007, 07:08 AM
Can someone pass the popcorn?
Here you go.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=32412&stc=1&d=1181142462

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
06-06-2007, 07:16 AM
Thanks for popcorn, can i get some too?:D
BIG JOE SSMF

whiteworks
06-06-2007, 07:19 AM
let him be, I have a feeling jordy might get on a roll with this one.

Cheap Thrills
06-06-2007, 07:20 AM
I'm not in favor of banning anyone.
Hooray for Anarchy :D
C.T. :wink:

ULTRA26 # 1
06-06-2007, 07:21 AM
let him be, I have a feeling jordy might get on a roll with this one.
:D :D

acatitude
06-06-2007, 07:21 AM
shipping guy, sounds like your taking this a little personal due to the ultra bashing???
Grads problem is he is an instigater like eddy on the beaver. yes he bashed UJ, then Uj got back, pics were spread around of stupid stuff from parties and grads didnt know when to stfu... but you have to admit Jordy got a little hot when pics of him were done.. you can tell by his responses he was getting upset( Oh and Im not trying to start anything with you Jordy, but it was a funny pic, cmon admit it).... Hell they have chopped me and my boat to hell and as long its not done in the spam section where someone is trying to sell there boat it all seems to be in good fun..
and if every one who started crap or drama on here was banned, youd be typing to yourself..
YOur buddy Ultra John finally was exposed and got what he deserved and its obvious he isnt upset about news of the lawsuit getting out. He probably instigated Grads to mention it when you give it some thought.. Didnt UJ state he didnt want to advertise for them and ask how to get all the Ultra markings off his boat????
he does provide for a lot of laughs, so I say keep him or else Jordy might be ragging on one of us.....UJ is the one suppossidly sueing Ultra, not grads ....... and grads screws himself out in the open where Uj just RF's others with Pm's bashing them behind their back........ you know what I mean buddy ........
oh and Im not trying to start anything, just giving another point of view.. Im all for peace and love:D :D

shippingguy
06-06-2007, 07:28 AM
[QUOTE=blowncarrera;2604209]shipping guy, sounds like your taking this a little personal due to the ultra bashing???
Not taking anything personal. I just think he is an ass. To be quite honest I could really care less if he stays or goes. If I feel the need to respond to his BS I will if not I won't plain and simple. He is self destructing.
Mike

Jordy
06-06-2007, 07:28 AM
but you have to admit Jordy got a little hot when pics of him were done.. you can tell by his responses he was getting upset( Oh and Im not trying to start anything with you Jordy, but it was a funny pic, cmon admit it)....
Actually, I really didn't get hot over the pic. Based upon how grainy it was versus the original, which was posted up here a few weeks ago, it was clear he'd already altered it. Really doesn't prove anything. So what, I beat anorexia. Big deal. If I was that worried about it, I wouldn't go to the lake, and if I did, I'd wear a shirt the whole time. It is what it is. At least I can lose weight. Some people just can't be helped. :D
The only thing that I took issue with is the fact that Greg thinks that we're buddies and can joke like that. It would be like Spammit posting up some pic in a thread saying he's just joking. Greg was reacting to the fact that he tried, and succeeded, in getting banned from ISL again. Simple enough. Beyond that, it's just good for a laugh. The more he posts, the more he removes any doubt that he's a total jackass. :)

ULTRA26 # 1
06-06-2007, 07:29 AM
shipping guy, sounds like your taking this a little personal due to the ultra bashing???
Grads problem is he is an instigater like eddy on the beaver. yes he bashed UJ, then Uj got back, pics were spread around of stupid stuff from parties and grads didnt know when to stfu... but you have to admit Jordy got a little hot when pics of him were done.. you can tell by his responses he was getting upset( Oh and Im not trying to start anything with you Jordy, but it was a funny pic, cmon admit it).... Hell they have chopped me and my boat to hell and as long its not done in the spam section where someone is trying to sell there boat it all seems to be in good fun..
and if every one who started crap or drama on here was banned, youd be typing to yourself..
YOur buddy Ultra John finally was exposed and got what he deserved and its obvious he isnt upset about news of the lawsuit getting out. He probably instigated Grads to mention it when you give it some thought.. Didnt UJ state he didnt want to advertise for them and ask how to get all the Ultra markings off his boat????
he does provide for a lot of laughs, so I say keep him or else Jordy might be ragging on one of us.....UJ is the one suppossidly sueing Ultra, not grads ....... and grads screws himself out in the open where Uj just RF's others with Pm's bashing them behind their back........ you know what I mean buddy ........
oh and Im not trying to start anything, just giving another point of view.. Im all for peace and love:D :D
Blown,
Good points too. As In said earlier, grads inability to keep his mouth closed IMO is helping Ultra nd JW.
Peace

Just foreplay
06-06-2007, 07:35 AM
Here you go.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=32412&stc=1&d=1181142462
Ah...Thanks
Just in time for the good part, and just the right amout of butter too..:D

Jordy
06-06-2007, 07:40 AM
WOW!!! What a shocker this is. Grads and UJ both think he shouldn't be banned. :notam:
You know, if someone started a poll about whether or not I should be banned, I'd be the first one voting yes. I find it rather amusing that they'd both vote no. :D :D :D
You guys just take this stuff way to seriously. Assclowns. :D :D :D

highvoltagehands
06-06-2007, 07:42 AM
Who would like to see grads2112 banned from HB Forums?
Come on Bro, you can't tell me you haven't LYFAO :D at least once or twice reading his banter. And now that the UFC sucks, these are some of the best fights in town.

acatitude
06-06-2007, 07:44 AM
WOW!!! What a shocker this is. Grads and UJ both think he shouldn't be banned. :notam:
. Assclowns. :D :D :D
YOU know how them Girls are Jordy always stickin up for each other :D :D lol

Jordy
06-06-2007, 07:46 AM
YOU know how them Girls are Jordy always stickin up for each other :D :D lol
Seriously. Like a couple of little pre-high school bitches. Pretty funny, and very predictable though. :D :D
I love this place!!! :D :D :D
No, no, please don't ban me!!! :jawdrop:
Yeah, please don't ban him!!! :)
HA HA HA!!! :D

WYRD
06-06-2007, 07:47 AM
I vote to let him be unless he violates the HB rules then leave it to the mods. True, he is a jackass but some of his posts are mildly entertaining. Besides this is hoatboat and it wouldnt be the same without any drama:D :D

catman-do
06-06-2007, 07:50 AM
WOW!! Holy Days of our lifes.... Good lord, HB has gotten some drama. Lets face it, this site is based off real world activities. Not everyone is going to get along, and some people will get sued. This grads guy is just blowing smoke out of his a$$, trying to stir it up for his boy UJ. By looking at UJ, you can tell the guy is a computer tech queer. Comeone... gay looking dude, wife with massive stripper looking boob job, buying a boat of a badboy, driving the newest and latest in lifted trucks, having the huge great danes. The guy is trying to make himself look manly. Leave it be.... Me personally I think its disrespectful to post pics of my old lady on here with boobs popping out, plus i dont need to pump my self esteem.
I agree that grads needs to keep to his own affairs. two "sayings" that you need to live by.
Loose lips, sink ships -- The more you talk sht the better chance your buddy has of loosing his case, plus having a counter suit filed.
God gave you two ears and one mouth for a reason -- you need to stop running your mouth so g-damn much bro. Its going to catch up one day.

mbrown2
06-06-2007, 07:56 AM
No; You ban someone for creating drama here and you might as well empty out the place and close the doors....

Jordy
06-06-2007, 07:58 AM
you might as well empty out the place and close the doors....
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor??? Now who's with me??? LET'S GO!!!!! :D :D :D

Chico&Zeus
06-06-2007, 08:00 AM
I think instead of banning him, Grads and UJ should receive invitations to join us at the big Lake Pleasant gathering in a couple of weeks. I would love to see them man up and show face there.:devil: :jawdrop:

DILLIGAF
06-06-2007, 08:00 AM
Jordy can handle this guy just fine. Let him stay and continue to get beat down publicly. It's funny to read and amuses me :)

shippingguy
06-06-2007, 08:02 AM
I think instead of banning him, Grads and UJ should receive invitations to join us at the big Lake Pleasant gathering in a couple of weeks. I would love to see them man up and show face there.:devil: :jawdrop:
I think they should both come out to Havasu next weekend for the Ultra Regatta:D

GoCiggie31
06-06-2007, 08:06 AM
as long as the HB rules are followed throughout-

catman-do
06-06-2007, 08:07 AM
I think they should both come out to Havasu next weekend for the Ultra Regatta:D
Speaking of... I need to sign up. Am I still able to fax in the cover sheet?

boatsnblondes
06-06-2007, 08:07 AM
I saw the chop, and I did not think it funny at all. For this reason. It was not done in a nice way. It was done to put Jordy down, to to make a fool out of him. As someone who has been the brunt of some SPIRITED chops, I always found them funny, because they were not directed at me PERSONALLY. This one was way out of line...and Jordy has a right to be miffed by it.

27 Awesome cat
06-06-2007, 08:10 AM
Hey whats ISL?:D

shippingguy
06-06-2007, 08:12 AM
Speaking of... I need to sign up. Am I still able to fax in the cover sheet?
Call John D. in Corona. 951-734-6000 he will get you the new form.

HOOTER SLED-
06-06-2007, 08:24 AM
Damn, first ISL now here. LOL....:D Way to go Grads.

dumbandyoung
06-06-2007, 08:50 AM
Well Im sure glad this one didnt piss you off Ken. :D
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/8145/howard99ij5.jpg

ULTRA26 # 1
06-06-2007, 09:00 AM
With more results is it has become obvious that most here want to continue having the opportunity to see grads be the douchebag that we all know that he is.
So grads, keep up your trouble making ways. I know of one person who really appreciates your help :eek: :jawdrop:

Jordy
06-06-2007, 09:02 AM
So grads, keep up your trouble making ways. I know of one person who really appreciates your help :eek: :jawdrop:
He wouldn't be in this picture would he??? :idea:
Dude you're reaching now. Try something funny like this.
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/4498/good1bnt2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
I'm still waiting for an answer on why Greggy deleted it and the newer animated one from the other thread. Hmmm... :D

dumbandyoung
06-06-2007, 09:09 AM
With more results is it has become obvious that most here want to continue having the opportunity to see grads be the douchebag that we all know that he is.
And who would that be?:)
John, when you gonna be back up to the river?

ULTRA26 # 1
06-06-2007, 09:32 AM
He wouldn't be in this picture would he??? :idea:
I'm still waiting for an answer on why Greggy deleted it and the newer animated one from the other thread. Hmmm... :D
Yep! :)
And who would that be?:)
John, when you gonna be back up to the river?
Dennis,
Next trip will be the Ultra regatta, Sat only. Then towing the boat back to CA to prepare for vacation in N. ID. We're spending 10 days on
Coeur d' Alene Lake over the 4th. Rented a nice house on the lake with a covered dock. Lakes in the Northwest are the best, in the Summer. Can't wait
You comming down for the Regatta?
John M
PS the answer to your question is above

Jordy
06-06-2007, 10:03 AM
What do I win??? :D
Greggie, where'd ya go buddy??? :idea:
Dude you're reaching now. Try something funny like this.
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/4498/good1bnt2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Why are you deleting your posts you pussy??? :D
It's not a hard question. What happened to your avatar too??? :idea:
Probably should have thought about deleting these ones as well... :idea:
UltraJohn does not want to advertise for Ultra in any way. Kind of ironic when you think about his screen name. Maybe John West will counter sue UJ to change his name.
I'm sure the countersuit won't really be too concerned about UltraJane's name as much as the bashing you two have done.
What he's trying to say is don't buy anything but a bare hull from Ultra because they won't stand behind anything else.
WOW!!! Bet you wish you would have deleted that one huh???
So now your saying that Ultra makes it a practice to do business with shady companies?
Oops.
In the beginning I agreed with what most are saying now...UJ bought a used boat as is with big h.p. and everyone knows its just a matter of time before it breaks. If it was that simple I don't think UJ would be pursuing this legally. After hearing and seeing some of the facts/issues first hand it's safe to say that he has a pretty good case but I guess that will be for the courts to decide.
Are you a lawyer or did you just stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night...
Hey UJ, I will personally spring for a pair of these gloves when you collect the check from JW.http://www.smileyvillage.com/smilies/happy0194.gif (http://www.smileyvillage.com)
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/9619/wccglovef793921ue9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Damn... Perhaps you should have taken all the advice from people who told you to just STFU. I know, you're not smart enough to understand that. Good luck Greggie!!! :D

dumbandyoung
06-06-2007, 10:07 AM
Dennis,
Next trip will be the Ultra regatta, Sat only. Then towing the boat back to CA to prepare for vacation in N. ID. We're spending 10 days on
Coeur d' Alene Lake over the 4th. Rented a nice house on the lake with a covered dock. Lakes in the Northwest are the best, in the Summer. Can't wait
You comming down for the Regatta?
John M
PS the answer to your question is above
Im still undecided if Im gonna make it.
Man, that 10 day trip is gonna be awesome.

ULTRA26 # 1
06-06-2007, 10:09 AM
Im still undecided if Im gonna make it.
Man, that 10 day trip is gonna be awesome.
Even more cool is that my nephew is loaning me his new f350 diesel for the trip.

dumbandyoung
06-06-2007, 10:18 AM
Even more cool is that my nephew is loaning me his new f350 diesel for the trip.
is it one of the new 08's?:jawdrop:

Wild Horses
06-06-2007, 10:32 AM
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor??? Now who's with me??? LET'S GO!!!!! :D :D :D
What kind of history do they teach in Arizona?:confused: :confused: :D :D

dumbandyoung
06-06-2007, 10:34 AM
What do I win??? :D
Greggie, where'd ya go buddy??? :idea:
Why are you deleting your posts you pussy??? :D
It's not a hard question. What happened to your avatar too??? :idea:
Probably should have thought about deleting these ones as well... :idea:
I'm sure the countersuit won't really be too concerned about UltraJane's name as much as the bashing you two have done.
WOW!!! Bet you wish you would have deleted that one huh???
Oops.
Are you a lawyer or did you just stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night...
Damn... Perhaps you should have taken all the advice from people who told you to just STFU. I know, you're not smart enough to understand that. Good luck Greggie!!! :D
LMFAO!!!!!

Jordy
06-06-2007, 10:35 AM
Everything I need to know I learned from Bluto:
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/f/f2/Belushi_in_Animal_House.jpg
:D :D :D

ULTRA26 # 1
06-06-2007, 10:46 AM
is it one of the new 08's?:jawdrop:
He wishes It's an 07.

ULTRA26 # 1
06-06-2007, 10:49 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=32252&d=1180999167
They could be brother and sister kinda, don't ya think :D :D

Jordy
06-06-2007, 10:50 AM
You posted a pic of me without my permission? I'll see YOU in court!
:D :D :D :D
Can Louie come along too??? :D :D :D

Chico&Zeus
06-06-2007, 10:51 AM
Seven years of college down the drain!!!:D

RiverDave
06-06-2007, 10:57 AM
LMAO!! No shit..
No; You ban someone for creating drama here and you might as well empty out the place and close the doors....
Yep.. Not to mention, Grads and his partner are 2 pimples on the ass of progress around here. If we really banned the people that cause Drama, then there'd be alot of heads rollin before these two peckers. Shit I think I'd be pretty high up that list, but atleast I know I'd be behind Jordy somewhere. ;)
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=32420&stc=1&d=1181154293
LMAO!!
RD
:D :D :D :D

dumbandyoung
06-06-2007, 10:58 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=32252&d=1180999167
They could be brother and sister kinda, don't ya think :D :D
Thanks John, I was about to walk over to the gas station by work to grab a bag of chips, but i just lost my appetite now. :D
Those 08's are awesome! I love my 06!

mbrown2
06-06-2007, 10:59 AM
They teach it from one of the funniest movies of this century...:)

ULTRA26 # 1
06-06-2007, 11:00 AM
Thanks John, I was about to walk over to the gas station by work to grab a bag of chips, but i just lost my appetite now. :D

mbrown2
06-06-2007, 11:11 AM
Shit I think I'd be pretty high up that list, but atleast I know I'd be behind Jordy somewhere. ;)
I would say you guys would be exiting the building about the same time...:)....I bet one of you even has keys to lock the door behind you!

acatitude
06-06-2007, 11:21 AM
Well Im sure glad this one didnt piss you off Ken. :D
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/8145/howard99ij5.jpg
now why would that piss me off you made it worth more and I know it was all in fun.... and now I can prove I have a dcb lol:D

dumbandyoung
06-06-2007, 11:27 AM
now why would that piss me off you made it worth more and I know it was all in fun.... and now I can prove I have a dcb lol:D
HAHA! hey that advertisement was made months ago. The value of that grocery getter should be pushing 150k. Remember, DCBs go up in Value not down.:D

shrek
06-06-2007, 11:33 AM
Haha.......I love that the poll shows who voted for what.......
Shrek

RiverDave
06-06-2007, 11:57 AM
Shrek
When you setup the poll it will ask you if you want it to be private or not..
RD

Mrs. 20
06-06-2007, 12:36 PM
Banning people is wrong when nobody broke the rules yet. :(

ULTRA26 # 1
06-06-2007, 12:43 PM
Banning people is wrong when nobody broke the rules yet. :(
FYI,
Grads has broken the rules.
A while back he came into the Ultra section, the Ultra Regatta thread and posted info on a law suit filed by UltraJohn against JW and Ultra. This clearly was violation of the manufacturer area rules. The moderator had to delete this BS from this thread. Grads followed by giving the moderator sh*t for deleting his BS in another thread.
He is a POS and apparantly above the rules. Just my .02

riverbound
06-06-2007, 12:59 PM
FYI,
Grads has broken the rules.
A while back he came into the Ultra section, the Ultra Regatta thread and posted info on a law suit filed by UltraJohn against JW and Ultra. This clearly was violation of the manufacturer area rules. The moderator had to delete this BS from this thread. Grads followed by giving the moderator sh*t for deleting his BS in another thread.
He is a POS and apparantly above the rules. Just my .02
so since you dont agree with grads....you should also be banned. (using your mentality) :confused:
The problem with doing business on this site is...its an OPEN forum. which means people are free to express themselves (wether it be good or bad). I can guarantee if I was unhappy with a particular vendor and they had a "section" I too would share my bad story....just as I share my god stories when I have them dealing with certain people.
I think a mod deleting negative feedback from a thread is complete BS. (if there is in fact a lawsuit, then that info ispublic record).the vendor areas are also open forums and all feedback should be welcome. not just the good stuff. Its funny how patrick has had no problem leaving the negative threads up about his leaky bottles. and in fact took the opportunity to show his excelent customer service and solve the problem.
In all hoesty, I think you need to get over it, you seem to be butt hurt since someone is bashing your beloved boat builder.
** I am in no way picking sides, and having nothing against Ultra or anyone else involved in this thread, just see it as someone (Ultra26#1) being a little butt hurt.**

riverbound
06-06-2007, 01:03 PM
so since you dont agree with grads....you should also be banned. (using your mentality) :confused:
The problem with doing business on this site is...its an OPEN forum. which means people are free to express themselves (wether it be good or bad). I can guarantee if I was unhappy with a particular vendor and they had a "section" I too would share my bad story....just as I share my god stories when I have them dealing with certain people.
I think a mod deleting negative feedback from a thread is complete BS. (if there is in fact a lawsuit, then that info ispublic record).the vendor areas are also open forums and all feedback should be welcome. not just the good stuff. Its funny how patrick has had no problem leaving the negative threads up about his leaky bottles. and in fact took the opportunity to show his excelent customer service and solve the problem.
In all hoesty, I think you need to get over it, you seem to be butt hurt since someone is bashing your beloved boat builder.
** I am in no way picking sides, and having nothing against Ultra or anyone else involved in this thread, just see it as someone (Ultra26#1) being a little butt hurt.**
Maybe there will be a thread asking if I should get banned now:idea:

dumbandyoung
06-06-2007, 01:24 PM
Dude, You just voiced your opinion. Thats cool!
Im not taking sides here either. But I don't think grads2112 has any business opening running his mouth regarding a lawsuit that he has nothing to do with.
Sure I bet some people got a little but hurt over it. Hell I could even admit that I dont like seeing trash talk about JW on the forums. I dont think the guy should get banned, because how would that benefit me anyways? If I dont like someone on HB, I usually just ignore their stupid posts, even when their talking about me. Yeah sure there are times Ill talk back, depends what kind of mood Im in I guess.:D
When someone is trash talking a reputable and professional business for no reason (lawsuit doesnt involve him), they should be put in their place(like grads2112 was). If he learns from this thread that a number of people dont take too kindly towards his comments Great, if he continues to badmouth Ultra then ...who knows?
I think the posts that were made in the Ultra forum should have been deleted because the fire would have just gotten bigger and bigger. my thoughts are that JW couldnt chime in on that thread because whatever is said may be held against him in court.
just my opinion

ULTRA26 # 1
06-06-2007, 01:25 PM
Here are the rules:
Welcome to the new Dealer and Manufacture’s zone!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to the new Dealer and Manufacture’s zone. This is a new experimental section that will be offered to a few select advertisers. The concept is simple, this section will give you a direct and structured dialog to the dealers and manufactures that make and sell the parts you use. Each of these sections will belong to the individual manufacturer and will be theirs to manage and moderate. These sections will be for civil discussion only. Bashing, spam and off topic subjects will be removed as the dealer/manufacturer sees fit.
This concept has been very popular on other enthusiasts sites and we look forward to successfully implementing this concept on ***boat.com.
Most of you already know Photoglou. He has a great reputation around the forums and is the guy to go to if you are looking for literally the best deal available on a Chevy. In my opinion he is the perfect choice to launch this new section.
Enjoy, and look for more select manufactures and dealers in the future.
(note: please limit discussion about changes and additions to the manufactures section to the site suggestions forums)I don't agree with many people on these board just as I expect that many don't agree with me.
Differences of opinion and deliberately starting shi* are two very different issues. You have the right to think that the rules are bullshi*, as you have stated. I didn't make the rules but I believe that as long as we are here we all have to follow them
I know that are many peeps in here who can't stand the clown who is the subject of this thread. I posted a pole to see just how everyone felt and many have posted their opinions.
With regard to Ultra. I could care less if someone wants to bash my so called beloved boat builder. John West is a big boy and no douvt can take care of himself.
I don't know what your problem is but I suggest that you get over it.
Sorry, I think your buddy is a douchebag, plain and simple. Banned, I don't care if comes or goes.
BTW, 30 out of 75 people on here would like never to hear from your buddy again

Wild Horses
06-06-2007, 01:33 PM
Here are the rules:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to the new Dealer and Manufacture’s zone. This is a new experimental section that will be offered to a few select advertisers. The concept is simple, this section will give you a direct and structured dialog to the dealers and manufactures that make and sell the parts you use. Each of these sections will belong to the individual manufacturer and will be theirs to manage and moderate. These sections will be for civil discussion only. Bashing, spam and off topic subjects will be removed as the dealer/manufacturer sees fit.
This concept has been very popular on other enthusiasts sites and we look forward to successfully implementing this concept on ***boat.com.
Most of you already know Photoglou. He has a great reputation around the forums and is the guy to go to if you are looking for literally the best deal available on a Chevy. In my opinion he is the perfect choice to launch this new section.
(note: please limit discussion about changes and additions to the manufactures section to the site suggestions forums)I don't agree with many people on these board just as I expect that many don't agree with me.
Differences of opinion and deliberately starting shi* are two very different issues. You have the right to think that the rules are bullshi*, as you have stated. I didn't make the rules but I believe that as long as we are here we all have to follow them
I know that are many peeps in here who can't stand the clown who is the subject of this thread. I posted a pole to see just how everyone felt and many have posted their opinions.
With regard to Ultra. I could care less if someone wants to bash my so called beloved boat builder. John West is a big boy and no douvt can take care of himself.
Sorry, I think your buddy is a douchebag, plain and simple. Banned, I don't care if comes or goes.
Not everybody wants to hear from you either, but we tolerate you!:idea: :D
Clint
Runnin' Wild

riverbound
06-06-2007, 01:51 PM
Here are the rules:
I dont know the guy from Adam...so Im a little confused as to how he is now my "Buddy". :confused: you should probably do a little home work before you spew "facts"
Most people on here at one point in time have broken/bent the "rules" I dont see where anything Grads has done is deserving of being banned.He should have just posted it in the sandbar and then it would have been OK....of course it still would have been mysteriously delted due to the mystical power of advertising in hot boat magazine (yes they do have a mag).

riverbound
06-06-2007, 01:52 PM
and that shows that 45...think he should stay... ;) the thing about stats are...you can twist them whatever way you want to prove your point.

acatitude
06-06-2007, 02:32 PM
Isn't it great how these threads grow like a tree and sprout new branches. I just counted 3 more threads all born from this one.. Isn't that what HB is all about??? and Ultra26 where would they be without grads idiotic posting,lol?? entertainment, extra post counts and a way for Jordy to unleash his pent up hostillities:D :D God love ***boat peace and love ;)

HM
06-06-2007, 02:45 PM
and that shows that 45...think he should stay... ;) the thing about stats are...you can twist them whatever way you want to prove your point.
95% of statistics are made up. :D

Debbolas
06-06-2007, 02:51 PM
I think if you make up statistics, you should be banned :D

dumbandyoung
06-06-2007, 02:54 PM
I think if you make up statistics, you should be banned :D
I think if you live 234 miles from Mohave you should be banned!:mad: :mad:
LOL:D

Debbolas
06-06-2007, 02:56 PM
:mad: I think if you live 234 miles from Mohave you should be banned!:mad: :mad:
LOL:D
I think if you regret your name choice you should be banned :D:mad:

Ziggy
06-06-2007, 03:26 PM
:mad:
I think if your boats been towed in by a PWC you should be banned;) :D

dumbandyoung
06-06-2007, 03:27 PM
DAMMIT!
OKAY BAN ME!:( :)

dumbandyoung
06-06-2007, 03:29 PM
Grads 2112 Voted for himself not to be banned.. I think it would be funny if he voted against himself.:D :D

Biglue
06-06-2007, 03:30 PM
:mad:
If you drive a Kachina, you should be banned. :mad: :D

Debbolas
06-06-2007, 03:31 PM
I think if you love your wife, and she loves you, and it's a great world, and you're a grandpa you should be banned ;)
lol :D

Jordy
06-06-2007, 03:47 PM
Grads 2112 Voted for himself not to be banned.. I think it would be funny if he voted against himself.:D :D
Post #33 Champ. Covered it. ;)
You know, if someone started a poll about whether or not I should be banned, I'd be the first one voting yes. I find it rather amusing that they'd both vote no. :D :D
You guys just take this stuff way to seriously. Assclowns. :D :D :D
I still haven't seen the pussy respond to why he's deleting and editing his posts though... :idea:

riverbound
06-06-2007, 03:50 PM
I still haven't seen the pussy respond to why he's deleting and editing his posts though... :idea:
duh...the jordy. its because he doesnt want his past idotic posts coming back to bite him in the ass:rolleyes: ;)

Jordy
06-06-2007, 03:56 PM
duh...the jordy. its because he doesnt want his past idotic posts coming back to bite him in the ass:rolleyes: ;)
C'mon now, this is Greggie we're talking about here. He's really not that smart and doesn't think that far ahead, hence the photoshopped pic of John West he put up. :D :D :D

WYRD
06-06-2007, 03:59 PM
If you drive a Kachina, you should be banned. :mad: :D
If you drive a commander you should be allowed to stay..........life has delt you a shiatty hand already:D

Ziggy
06-06-2007, 04:00 PM
I think if you love your wife, and she loves you, and it's a great world, and you're a grandpa you should be banned ;)
lol :D
:D:D:D touche'
I think its funny D&Y admitted to it too :D :D :D

Ziggy
06-06-2007, 04:01 PM
If you drive a commander you should be allowed to stay..........life has delt you a shiatty hand already:D
Thanks for that free pass ...........I'll hold my 4 Aces close to the vest too ;)

dumbandyoung
06-06-2007, 04:02 PM
:D:D:D touche'
I think its funny D&Y admitted to it too :D :D :D
Yah I keeps it real:D
Im gonna go ahead and piss in my Wheaties by admitting.........It was at Elsinore too.:( :)

Debbolas
06-06-2007, 04:08 PM
:D
I think if you have a girl in your avitar - you should be banned ;):mad:

Biglue
06-06-2007, 04:08 PM
The Commander part is nothing......it's being the beaner in a Commander where it gets hairy. :D
And how hard is playing the homo hand you've been dealt? :D

Debbolas
06-06-2007, 04:10 PM
Seriously - if you drive a jet boat - you must be banned ;):mad: :D

dumbandyoung
06-06-2007, 04:20 PM
The Commander part is nothing......it's being the beaner in a Commander where it gets hairy. :D
hahaha
Okay, if your a beaner you should be banned.

WYRD
06-06-2007, 04:20 PM
:mad:fawkin beaners :D

ULTRA26 # 1
06-06-2007, 04:24 PM
I think I should be banned for starting this pole.
Gee thanks for tolerating me. Everyone one knows what trouble maker I am.
Later

dumbandyoung
06-06-2007, 04:29 PM
I think I should be banned for starting this pole.
Gee thanks for tolerating me. Everone one knows what trouble maker I am.
As I said, I think I should be banned for starting this pole.
Your Damn right buddy!
You start one more "pole" and your outta here!:mad:
...But feel free to start all polls you would like. :D

ULTRA26 # 1
06-06-2007, 04:32 PM
Your Damn right buddy!
You start one more "pole" and your outta here!:mad:
...But feel free to start all polls you would like. :D

dumbandyoung
06-06-2007, 04:34 PM
Well my day is done. Im gonna go home, order a pizza call up some poon, get drunk and wish I was at the river.
Maybe ill even go sit in my boat, splash water on my face and make boating noises.

Biglue
06-06-2007, 04:35 PM
hahaha
Something tells me you're a closet beaner. :idea:
:mad:fawkin beaners :D
Fawking homos. :D :jawdrop: :)

dumbandyoung
06-06-2007, 04:39 PM
Something tells me you're a closet beaner. :idea:
Fawking homos. :D :jawdrop: :)
Its true Es'e!;) :D

highvoltagehands
06-06-2007, 04:39 PM
Perfectly said Bro!so since you dont agree with grads....you should also be banned. (using your mentality) :confused:

ULTRA26 # 1
06-06-2007, 05:28 PM
I dont know the guy from Adam...so Im a little confused as to how he is now my "Buddy". :confused: you should probably do a little home work before you spew "facts"
Most people on here at one point in time have broken/bent the "rules" I dont see where anything Grads has done is deserving of being banned.He should have just posted it in the sandbar and then it would have been OK....of course it still would have been mysteriously delted due to the mystical power of advertising in hot boat magazine (yes they do have a mag).
Sorry,
I got the impression that you knew Grads. My mistake.
The pole was to see what people on here actually thought of a guy who attempts to start trouble is 99% of his posts. Nothing more nothing less. What I got was a bunch of fellow boater pissed at me. Definitely not my intent.
I agree that Grads should have posted his BS in the Sandbar. I have yet to see any of his BS get deleted from there. He continues to post little BS comments that are damaging to UltraJohn's case against Ultra. Grads doesn't seem to care about anyone but himself as his comments might have very well cost UltraJohn his case. Somehow I don't think that this is the intent of these forums.
IMO there are issues of a personal nature that have no place being plastered all over Hot Boat, unless they are plastered by the person involved.
When I had issues with Ultra, I came on here and told my story.
If grads not knowing when to shut his mouth causes UltraJohn to lose his case against Ultra, it will really suck.
Obviously most here don't feel he should be banned. Even if most felt that he should be, doesn't mean that he would.
Again, I apologize to those I have offended.
John M

HM
06-06-2007, 06:00 PM
Post #33 Champ. Covered it. ;)
This one time, at Boat camp, Grads stuck his post up his puzzy. :D

RitcheyRch
06-06-2007, 06:02 PM
Especially if you are a gardner. :D
Speaking of gardeners. When is mine gonna mow my lawn. :mad:
hahaha

Rexone
06-06-2007, 06:04 PM
I think if you piss in your pool, you should be banned.

Cas
06-06-2007, 07:28 PM
after following a couple of videos after the one Kilr posted, I ran across this one. For some reason it made me think of this whole Grads being obsessed with Jordy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iggugtHM4sc&mode=related&search=

Havasu1986
06-06-2007, 07:46 PM
Shrek
Even Jordy voted NO..:eek: :D

ULTRA26 # 1
06-06-2007, 08:40 PM
Just to clarify, grads not included. He is exactly what most here believe he is
I will also say that some there also some very respectable HB folks who voted yes. Not as one sided as it may seem

Jordy
06-06-2007, 08:45 PM
Even Jordy voted NO..:eek: :D
Yeah, and if you go back a couple pages I explained why... ;)
I still laugh that Greggie the pussy and his little nutswinger UJ both voted no as well. As I said before, if someone started a poll about banning me, I'd be the first yes vote on there. :D :D :D

ULTRA26 # 1
06-06-2007, 08:58 PM
I still laugh that Greggie the pussy and his little nutswinger UJ both voted no as well. As I said before, if someone started a poll about banning me, I'd be the first yes vote on there. :D :D :D
Jordy,
You obviously have been dealing with grads and UJ longer than I. Does UJ put him up to this stuff? The fact that the douchebag doesn't stop makes me wonder. I thought they were supposed to be friends??? If I were JW, grads' BS would make me even more determined to to win a defense verdict.
Antagonizing is not the way to settle a Civil matter

OKIE-JET
06-06-2007, 09:04 PM
Why is it every-other thread in here has someone involved in a lawsuit? Do these fockin morons who sign paperwork know how to read? Also, its summer, seems like a moot point when it 90 outside.:sleeping:

ULTRA26 # 1
06-06-2007, 09:06 PM
Why is it every-other thread in here has someone involved in a lawsuit? Do these fockin morons who sign paperwork know how to read? Also, its summer, seems like a moot point when it 90 outside.:sleeping:
No Shi* OJ

Havasu1986
06-06-2007, 09:11 PM
I would never vote to have anyone banned for anything. Unless it meant to cause H.B. to be in trouble. :(

EAZYKILLER2006
06-06-2007, 09:15 PM
You forgot 2 options...
What did he do
Who cares
what they said:)

ULTRA26 # 1
06-07-2007, 06:51 AM
What is ISL?

Miss Perfect
06-07-2007, 06:56 AM
What is ISL?
www.theinsideline.org

ULTRA26 # 1
06-07-2007, 11:20 AM
Thanks MP

Magic34
06-07-2007, 11:33 AM
I voted yes because of the lawsuit stuff. It is unfair to the business to be subjected to those claims without a judicial decision. Unfortunately, many people do believe what they read and NONE of the facts have been out for the jury of ***boat:rolleyes: to make a rational decision (not saying it would ever be rational with you freaks :D) Since the business in question is a advertiser, I think that positive and negative comments can be made with just cause, however when a judge or jury is called into the mix, then it should be stopped. Comments from this site could be brought into court, even though the court may laugh, it still shouldn't be taken that far from a forum. This is only my opinion which doesn't mean sh*t, much like this thread.
I do not think anyone should be banned based off of their personality or like and dislike of anyone else.
I am OK with someone starting drama, heck it is what feeds this site, but when lawsuits start getting thrown around, it needs to end wth whoever is starting it.
Carry on, any new chops? :D

Jordy
06-07-2007, 12:39 PM
Not that I've seen. Seems as though that little pussy Greggie has started hiding. He's deleting posts, won't answer questions about why he changed his avatar, why he's deleting posts, why he's such a little bitch... Hmm... You know, I have expected to wake up this morning and have the same chop with different music. :notam:

ULTRA26 # 1
06-07-2007, 12:48 PM
I voted yes because of the lawsuit stuff. It is unfair to the business to be subjected to those claims without a judicial decision. Unfortunately, many people do believe what they read and NONE of the facts have been out for the jury of ***boat:rolleyes: to make a rational decision (not saying it would ever be rational with you freaks :D) Since the business in question is a advertiser, I think that positive and negative comments can be made with just cause, however when a judge or jury is called into the mix, then it should be stopped. Comments from this site could be brought into court, even though the court may laugh, it still shouldn't be taken that far from a forum. This is only my opinion which doesn't mean sh*t, much like this thread.
I do not think anyone should be banned based off of their personality or like and dislike of anyone else.
I am OK with someone starting drama, heck it is what feeds this site, but when lawsuits start getting thrown around, it needs to end wth whoever is starting it.
Well put.