PDA

View Full Version : Wake Up America!!! No Amnesty!!!

Wetracer
06-06-2007, 07:09 AM
I am on a FAX crusade for the day. Go to this link
http://www.senate.gov/general/contac...nators_cfm.cfm contact your senators. Amnesty is a bad idea, enforce the laws we already have. Build the fence and stop the flow of illegals into our country. Illegals do not take jobs Americans wont do. I have seen it first hand.

CARLSON-JET
06-06-2007, 01:25 PM
WetRacer, Thank you for your effort. :)
There are free 1-800 numbers provided by the pro amnesty groups. :devil: :D Do a search for your home state.
Please let your representatives know that you want them to vote N O.
Also note that a vote for cloture is a Y E S vote.
As I watch this scamnesty fiasco, the more I'm starting to believe this is another way to delay the judicial branch from actually doing anything about Illegal Imigration at all. More or less making it look as though there are no current laws and the "SYSTEM" is broken. If the current laws are not followed, why would any new laws be enforced? :mad:
I think this bill is just buying time until North American Union replaces NAFTA. The U.S. Constitution, Democracy and National sovereignty will be things of the past if more folks don't get involved here and F A S T !!!
PS. Dont forget there are a few new laws thrown into this boondoggle of a Scamnesty bill about in-state college tuition fees for any illegal that resides in your state. This means that Legal citizens will be displaced disprorportionatly so Illegals may reap the benifits meant for our childrens further educational needs.
R.B.

Keith E. Sayre
06-07-2007, 10:10 PM
I don't think anyone gets it. Our industrial might won
the last 2 world wars. We could build more planes, bombs,guns, jeeps, ships and tanks faster than the other
guy. That coupled with the American spirit prevailed.
Now, we're letting all the freeloaders in, and noone seems
to do anything about it.
It's scary to me.
Build the wall, man it and arm the men on it. Send
the illegals home.
Keith Sayre

Dan Lorenze
06-07-2007, 11:42 PM
Now, we're letting all the freeloaders in, and noone seems
to do anything about it.
It's scary to me.
the illegals home.
Keith Sayre
Agreed...

GregK9
06-08-2007, 06:54 AM
the illegals home.
YES!!!

MBlaster
06-08-2007, 08:07 AM
Its already to late.
The gov't is scrambling to legislate immigration when they haven't done squat for the last 40 years.
Welcome to Amerexico.