PDA

View Full Version : Finally, Someone Has Cleared This Up For Me.

EXTRMBT
06-06-2007, 07:41 AM
For centuries, Hindu women have worn a spot on their foreheads. We have always naively thought that it had something to do with their religion.
The Indian Embassy in Washington, D.C. has recently revealed the true story. When a Hindu woman gets married, she brings a dowry into the union.
On her wedding night, the husband scratches off the spot to see whether he has won a convenience store, a gas station, a donut shop or a motel in the United States.
If not, he must take a job in India answering telephones giving technical advice

HalletDave
06-06-2007, 07:53 AM
For centuries, Hindu women have worn a spot on their foreheads. We have always naively thought that it had something to do with their religion.
The Indian Embassy in Washington, D.C. has recently revealed the true story. When a Hindu woman gets married, she brings a dowry into the union.
On her wedding night, the husband scratches off the spot to see whether he has won a convenience store, a gas station, a donut shop or a motel in the United States.
If not, he must take a job in India answering telephones giving technical advice
LMAO :D

LAFD
06-06-2007, 07:55 AM
i always thought it was a target.:jawdrop:

76ANTHONY
06-06-2007, 07:55 AM
awwhahahaha like a mcdonalds cup awwhahahahaha:D :D

westair
06-06-2007, 08:00 AM
Very funny:D

bocco
06-06-2007, 09:28 AM
Naw, that's the reset botton.

cdog
06-06-2007, 09:42 AM
It's a check engine light.:D

Baja Big Dog
06-06-2007, 10:05 AM
Its from her husband poking her in the head with his finger telling her "NOW YOU GO BATHROOM AND START REMOVING THAT PUBIC FORREST, AND GET ME A SLURPEE BEFORE YOU GO!!!