PDA

View Full Version : My Post Count Is In Jeopordy

seanv
06-06-2007, 10:14 AM
yep, i do most of my posting during the day from work like most others. well, an employee of our organization is under federal investigation for internet stuff at work. during a recent meeting the first website they called out for blocking....... ***boat!
so due to someones inabillity to control their internet use i may loose my freedom.... :mad: :mad:
ok rant over let's all pick on jordy :D :D j/k bud

Jordy
06-06-2007, 10:24 AM
You sure you want to go that route??? I do know where there are a few pics of you that I could forward to my gay stalker... :D :D :D

Make it a Double
06-06-2007, 10:48 AM
yep, i do most of my posting during the day from work like most others. well, an employee of our organization is under federal investigation for internet stuff at work. during a recent meeting the first website they called out for blocking....... ***boat!
so due to someones inabillity to control their internet use i may loose my freedom.... :mad: :mad:
So how are you posting now? Day off?:)

AZKC
06-06-2007, 10:50 AM
They have programs that ck how many hits a site gets and sorts them from high to low. Sounds lick someone was wearing out there mouse button clickin HB;)

Hardly Satisfied
06-06-2007, 10:51 AM
That Sucks :(

seanv
06-06-2007, 11:15 AM
no jordy....dont sick the gay stalker on me:D
miad.. im at work waiting for the BOOM to drop:jawdrop:
kc... who....meee :D :D

seanv
06-06-2007, 11:17 AM
the persons being investigated were looking,trading cp stuff. no not cp marine:eek: sick foocks:mad:

Make it a Double
06-06-2007, 12:16 PM
the persons being investigated were looking,trading cp stuff. no not cp marine:eek: sick foocks:mad:
None of the pictures were taken on your Boat right?:) HA. HA.
Oh that's right legal to pose is 18:D

squirt'nmyload
06-06-2007, 12:51 PM
None of the pictures were taken on your Boat right?:) HA. HA.
Oh that's right legal to pose is 18:D
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

GRUNION
06-06-2007, 12:56 PM
looks like its time to find a new job. one with a HB benifit plan:D

WYRD
06-06-2007, 01:00 PM
Fyi if they block ***boat.com you can still get into the fourms

seanv
06-06-2007, 01:25 PM
miad... all the women TELL me they are 18 :D :D
grunion... yeah no chit!! i will work that into my next contract negotiation.
wyrd... ummm... do splain urself :idea:

Shreve "T"
06-06-2007, 01:41 PM
Fyi if they block ***boat.com you can still get into the fourms
How do you go about doing this ?????

RitcheyRch
06-06-2007, 02:55 PM
I'm wondering the same thing.
How do you go about doing this ?????

Jordy
06-14-2007, 08:02 AM
Well, it's happened. Just got a text and Sean is locked out from work now... ha ha ha!!! :D :D :D

GRUNION
06-14-2007, 08:29 AM
like i said earlier new job time

Jordy
06-14-2007, 08:32 AM
like i said earlier new job time
Why??? This is fun for us because at the end of the day he'll be going crazy trying to figure out what he missed over the course of the day. :D :D :D

seanv
06-14-2007, 05:27 PM
:notam: F-U JORDY :D
WHAT A BOARING A$$ DAY! i was going mad trying to find fresh mags to read...grrrrr!:devil:
so wyrd how do i go about getting into forums without using a proxy? they use baracuda to block us.