PDA

View Full Version : Hey kids, remember these? RE: BEER!!

4day!!
06-06-2007, 01:09 PM
As a kid i remember the parents at the Little League games using these. Some of you might remember. I ordered a few last night. If you order make sure you specify the sleeve or wrap. Thought i would throw this out there for the guilty hearted beer enthusiast.:D
http://www.hideabeercan.com/

707dog
06-06-2007, 01:16 PM
hell ya thats how i got my first taste of beer...that it was a "coke" can...thanx mom..lmao..i might just order a couple myself:D :D

riverbound
06-06-2007, 01:17 PM
those are great for driving to the River;)

zudnic
06-06-2007, 01:53 PM
When I worked in a office tower they banned smoking and drinking beer on city streets is frowned apon; discovered 24oz cans contents fit perfectly into a grande Starbucks cup! :D

lewiville
06-06-2007, 02:05 PM
When I worked in a office tower they banned smoking and drinking beer on city streets is frowned apon; discovered 24oz cans contents fit perfectly into a grande Starbucks cup! :D
your a genius!!!

zudnic
06-06-2007, 02:49 PM
your a genius!!!
Well you cant drink beer without wanting a smoke...The buildings people put in cig smoke detectors, second you lit up, security would come.. Our office had beer every friday afternoon at market close; 1:00 pm and drinking on the streets did'nt go over well...........

Quest4Fun
06-06-2007, 02:55 PM
As a kid i remember the parents at the Little League games using these. Some of you might remember. I ordered a few last night. If you order make sure you specify the sleeve or wrap. Thought i would throw this out there for the guilty hearted beer enthusiast.:D
O.K. as being extremely involved in Little League, I need to say that alcohol is not allowed at the games...with that disclaimer said; what do you do about the beer smell while in close quarters with people?

Baja Big Dog
06-06-2007, 03:01 PM
O.K. as being extremely involved in Little League, I need to say that alcohol is not allowed at the games...with that disclaimer said; what do you do about the beer smell while in close quarters with people?
Farting usually works for me!!!:D

Baja Big Dog
06-06-2007, 03:02 PM
Ive found the sweet smell of a fresh Bob Marley joint takes the smell of beer off your breath!!!:eek:

Quest4Fun
06-06-2007, 03:03 PM
Farting usually works for me!!!:D
Thanks, I'll have to remember that tip, then I can blame it on the person next to me. :D

Kim Hanson
06-06-2007, 03:22 PM
I am getting a whole bunch of them things...............( . )( . ).............:D :D

Quest4Fun
06-06-2007, 03:28 PM
Ive found the sweet smell of a fresh Bob Marley joint takes the smell of beer off your breath!!!:eek:
lol :D

Ziggy
06-06-2007, 04:12 PM
Sure seems like there is some sort of trademark infringements involved with those things:confused: :confused:
Nothing like encouraging drinking when you shouldn't be:(

Coach
06-06-2007, 07:08 PM
those are for the PC loving hippies. :D When I played LL the dad ended up in right field with the guy with a cooler having a few and no one bothered them and they were not a bunch of idiots yell and screaming. Just a bunch of Dad having a brew watching their kids enjoying themselves. Too many people taking LL and themselves too seriously are root of all evil:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Cigalert
06-07-2007, 07:15 AM
I would freak the fock out if I saw some dad hammerin down 10 Cokes in a row at a LL game.
but...
I'm very kind and I would probably offer him a beer to help him come down from all the crank he just consumed.
But...
At that point the joke would be on me because I gave him just another beer.
I love thinking outloud