PDA

View Full Version : Sirius Stiletto

Hustler
06-06-2007, 03:36 PM
Any one have any of the portables from Sirius? I'm thinking about getting a second radio for the wife and maybe use on the boat. I like the idea that the portables have a built in antenna so it makes it pretty simple for using in the boat.

Ziggy
06-06-2007, 03:42 PM
I have plug and play unit with multiple docking stations for it...so I use it at home, car, truck, boat..........I could even get a boombox that it would plug into if Iwanted that....
Inquire about a lifetime subscription too....

Hustler
06-06-2007, 03:45 PM
I already have a sportster4 but I would like to get one for the wife and I like the idea of not having a antenna or power adapter if I dont need it. Is'nt the life time deal only for that radio?

Big Kahunaa
06-06-2007, 03:48 PM
my mom has one it is cool to much stuff on it like the internet radio i dont know why you would need it

Ziggy
06-06-2007, 04:07 PM
I already have a sportster4 but I would like to get one for the wife and I like the idea of not having a antenna or power adapter if I dont need it. Is'nt the life time deal only for that radio?yeah, the lifetime is for one ESN only........right now I think you can add another reciever to your current account for only $5 a month

AAA.Sanz
06-06-2007, 04:35 PM
I have the stiletto 100 it's a good unit though it only picks up one bar out of the Home Kit or Car Kit. There is an option to where these funny looking head phones but then only you can listen. If your going to get the stiletto I recommend you also purchase the Car Kit and rig it to you boat.

Hustler
06-07-2007, 08:28 AM
I have the stiletto 100 it's a good unit though it only picks up one bar out of the Home Kit or Car Kit. There is an option to where these funny looking head phones but then only you can listen. If your going to get the stiletto I recommend you also purchase the Car Kit and rig it to you boat.
Have you had any problems with it? I know they had bunch of problems with S50. So the built in antenna sucks?