PDA

View Full Version : Need some info on a boat..

40FlatDeck
06-06-2007, 04:35 PM
A friend of mine is looking at a Gekko ski boat. I have not heard of them but I don't follow the overpriced ski boat industry.:rolleyes: Does anybody have any info on them???
Erik

beaverretriever
06-06-2007, 04:40 PM
A friend of mine is looking at a Gekko ski boat. I have not heard of them but I don't follow the overpriced ski boat industry.:rolleyes: Does anybody have any info on them???
Erik
They are lower cost than many. The best deal out there would be a Skiers Choice boat. They make Supra and Moomba.

Jordy
06-06-2007, 04:43 PM
Can't help you, but I did save a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico. ;) :D

AZKC
06-06-2007, 05:58 PM
Erik
In less than a week you have admitted to having friend with lake lice and now a friend who wants a roll bar boat:devil: I'm not sure what to think:eek: :eek:

soupersonic
06-06-2007, 07:16 PM
He has a friend, more than alot of us can say :D

shueman
06-06-2007, 07:40 PM
Erik
Nice boats, started the keyless system....didn't make it though...last I saw them for sale at the Boat House in Anaheim, a consignment dealer...

40FlatDeck
06-07-2007, 08:07 AM
In less than a week you have admitted to having friend with lake lice and now a friend who wants a roll bar boat:devil: I'm not sure what to think:eek: :eek:
:D I think when he buys a boat I'm gonna get drunk, spill shit, and be a loud asshole, kind of like he is on my boat sometimes.:) I looked at some stuff last night. I cannot believe the prices on these f*cking boats! 23ft for 40-60k?:sqeyes:

AZKC
06-07-2007, 11:58 AM
He has a friend, more than alot of us can say :D
Friends are over rated;)

AZKC
06-07-2007, 12:00 PM
:D I think when he buys a boat I'm gonna get drunk, spill shit, and be a loud asshole, kind of like he is on my boat sometimes.:)
Sounds like me on my boat:D