PDA

View Full Version : Paris Hilton

phebus
06-07-2007, 05:12 AM
The news just reported that Paris Hilton was already out of jail. WTF? Maybe she'll be in Havasu this weekend. :D

RitcheyRch
06-07-2007, 05:25 AM
They claimed from the beginning that she would get out early on good behaviour.

deltarat
06-07-2007, 05:31 AM
If this is true it would piss me off to no end:mad:

phebus
06-07-2007, 05:33 AM
You are one pissed off dude then. :)

RitcheyRch
06-07-2007, 05:35 AM
http://cbs2.com/topstories/topstories_story_158092124.html
After three days of silence regarding Paris Hilton’s stay at a Los Angeles County jail, sheriff’s deputies were ready to talk.
The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department called a hastily scheduled news conference early Thursday morning outside the Century Regional Detention Facility to answer reporters’ questions about the famous inmate.
Hilton checked into the facility Sunday night to begin serving a more than three-week sentence for violating probation in an alcohol-related reckless driving case.
The 26-year-old hotel heiress surrendered to authorities with little fanfare after a surprise appearance earlier that day at the MTV Movie Awards, where she worked the red carpet in a strapless designer gown.
She was held in a special unit where she was spending 23 hours a day in a solitary cell, her lawyer said.
After she checked in, sheriff’s spokesman Steve Whitmore said Hilton’s demeanor was helpful.
“She was focused; she was cooperative,” he said.
Hilton’s lawyer, Richard Hutton, said Monday after his client’s first night in jail that she was doing well under the circumstances.
The star of “The Simple Life” reality TV show pleaded no contest to a reckless-driving charge in January and was sentenced
to 36 months’ probation. When she was later pulled over by the California Highway Patrol, Hilton was told that she was driving on a suspended license and signed a document acknowledging she was not been released from jail after only serving 3 days.

ratso
06-07-2007, 06:10 AM
Geezus, if she gets drunk and runs over and kills someone, she might have to do an entire week... http://www.***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif

CAHotRodBoy
06-07-2007, 06:11 AM
Why do you care?

ratso
06-07-2007, 06:16 AM
Why do you care?
...maybe because the same rules don't apply to people that aren't famous or have billions in the bank...;)

deltarat
06-07-2007, 06:25 AM
You are one pissed off dude then. :)
YES I AM!
http://cbs2.com/topstories/topstories_story_158092124.html
After three days of silence regarding Paris Hilton’s stay at a Los Angeles County jail, sheriff’s deputies were ready to talk.
The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department called a hastily scheduled news conference early Thursday morning outside the Century Regional Detention Facility to answer reporters’ questions about the famous inmate.
Hilton checked into the facility Sunday night to begin serving a more than three-week sentence for violating probation in an alcohol-related reckless driving case.
The 26-year-old hotel heiress surrendered to authorities with little fanfare after a surprise appearance earlier that day at the MTV Movie Awards, where she worked the red carpet in a strapless designer gown.
She was held in a special unit where she was spending 23 hours a day in a solitary cell, her lawyer said.
After she checked in, sheriff’s spokesman Steve Whitmore said Hilton’s demeanor was helpful.
“She was focused; she was cooperative,” he said.
Hilton’s lawyer, Richard Hutton, said Monday after his client’s first night in jail that she was doing well under the circumstances.
The star of “The Simple Life” reality TV show pleaded no contest to a reckless-driving charge in January and was sentenced
to 36 months’ probation. When she was later pulled over by the California Highway Patrol, Hilton was told that she was driving on a suspended license and signed a document acknowledging she was not been released from jail after only serving 3 days.
She checked in, any one else here ever just check in to jail? BITCH THIS ANT YOUR GRANDPAS HOTEL CHAIN....IT'S FOCKEN JAIL!!!!!

RitcheyRch
06-07-2007, 06:33 AM
Now they saying they let her out early due to her medical condition. I'm guess she should be in the psych ward.
That's some damn good behavior.

little rowe boat
06-07-2007, 06:36 AM
Just proves if you are rich and famous, you are above the law or maybe the punishment for breaking the law. What a f'n spoiled biatch.

phebus
06-07-2007, 06:37 AM
Is being a stupid, drunk, coke wh*re a medical problem? :confused:

Warlockjer
06-07-2007, 06:39 AM
Just proves if you are rich and famous, you are above the law or maybe the punishment for breaking the law. What a f'n spoiled biatch.
Yea, just ask OJ:mad:

racecar.hotshoe
06-07-2007, 06:44 AM
I wonder if her jaw hurts this morning...............:D

CARLSON-JET
06-07-2007, 06:50 AM
I say a riot is in order here and to burn down L.A.... :D

superdave013
06-07-2007, 07:09 AM
YES I AM!
She checked in, any one else here ever just check in to jail? BITCH THIS ANT YOUR GRANDPAS HOTEL CHAIN....IT'S FOCKEN JAIL!!!!!
It's not uncommon to do that.
And it's not uncommon to be released early. I've know people who were released early that did way worse crimes them she did.

Hardly Satisfied
06-07-2007, 07:17 AM
That's Bull$hit, she should serve all her time in there.

RitcheyRch
06-07-2007, 07:18 AM
The latest news on the release of the BIMBO.
Paris Hilton was released from a Los Angeles County jail early Thursday because of an unspecified medical problem and will fulfill the reminder of her sentence in home confinement, a sheriff's spokesman said.
The 26-year-old hotel heiress was sent home shortly after 2 a.m. fitted with an electronic monitoring bracelet. She had spent five days at the Century Regional Detention Facility in suburban Los Angeles for violating probation in an alcohol-related reckless driving case.
"I can't specifically talk about the medical situation other than to say that, yes, it played a part in this," said sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore.
Hilton had been sentenced to 45 days behind bars, but had been expected to serve 23 days because of state rules allowing shorter sentences for good behavior.
Whitmore said that under the new agreement, Hilton would be confined to her home for 40 days.
"Because she has agreed to this through her attorney, her sentence is now back up to the 45 days. She has served already five days so that's 40 days," he explained.
Hilton checked into the Century Regional Detention Facility just after 11:30 p.m. Sunday. She had surrendered to authorities with little fanfare after a surprise appearance at the MTV Movie Awards, where she worked the red carpet in a strapless designer gown.
"I am trying to be strong right now," she told reporters at the time. "I'm ready to face my sentence. Even though this is a really hard time, I have my family, my friends and my fans to support me, and that's really helpful."
Hilton was housed in the "special needs" unit of the 13-year-old jail, separate from most of its 2,200 inmates. The unit contains 12 two-person cells reserved for police officers, public officials, celebrities and other high-profile inmates. She didn't have a cellmate.
After she checked in Sunday, Whitmore said Hilton's demeanor was helpful.
"She was focused; she was cooperative," he said.
Hilton's lawyer, Richard A. Hutton, said Monday after his client's first night in jail that she was doing well under the circumstances.
"She's using this time to reflect on her life, to see what she can do to make the world better and hopefully, in my opinion, to change the attitudes that exist about her among many people," Hutton said after visiting Hilton.
The 13-year-old jail, a two-story concrete building next to train tracks and beneath a bustling freeway, has been an all-female facility since March 2006. It's located in an industrial area about 12 miles southeast of downtown Los Angeles.
When she was sentenced May 4, Superior Court Judge Michael T. Sauer ruled that she would not be allowed any work release, furloughs or use of an alternative jail or electronic monitoring in lieu of jail.
Officers arrested Hilton in Hollywood on Sept. 7. In January, she pleaded no contest to the reckless-driving charge and was sentenced to 36 months' probation, alcohol education and $1,500 in fines.
She was pulled over by California Highway Patrol on Jan. 15. Officers informed Hilton she was driving on a suspended license and she signed a document acknowledging she was not to drive. She then was pulled over by sheriff's deputies on Feb. 27, at which time she was charged with violating probation.

BadKachina
06-07-2007, 07:23 AM
nice..........:rolleyes:

jdogginla
06-07-2007, 07:33 AM
The average time served for the crime she did is 2 - 3 days. Remember what her crime was.....driving under a suspended license. No one here has had a suspended license and driven? The jails are overcrowded with people that deserve to be there more than someone that has commited the crime of driving on a suspended license. 100's get out daily after only serving a few days due to the jails being overcrowded.
The fact is her lawyers made an agreement to put her on house arresst for the full sentence of 40 some days. She will wear an ankle bracelet and will be checked on daily..........put down the haterade people. She is not being treated with special treatment with the exception that they did not put her in general pop cell area.

Mrs. 20
06-07-2007, 07:41 AM
Actually, Fox News says that she got out for crying for 3 straight days and being "bored". This is such BS>:mad:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,278885,00.html

Caribbean Jet
06-07-2007, 07:48 AM
Send her back! Send her back!Send her back! Send her back!Send her back! Send her back!Send her back! Send her back!Send her back! Send her back!Send her back! Send her back!Send her back! Send her back!Send her back! Send her back!Send her back! Send her back!Send her back! Send her back!

Cole Trickle
06-07-2007, 07:55 AM
She has a good lawyer that knows the system.
She got credited for serving 5 days even though she checked into kail after 11:30pm (1day) and got out early AM on the 5th (5day)
So basicly she walked after 3 days.
I could give two shits about the whole ordeal and had to turn the radio station atleast 5 times on the way to work.

USCFAN
06-07-2007, 08:02 AM
How do you really feel?:D

Devil's Advocate
06-07-2007, 08:03 AM
Exactly.
Actually, Fox News says that she got out for crying for 3 straight days and being "bored". This is such BS>:mad:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,278885,00.html
Oh, even better.:rolleyes:

Jordy
06-07-2007, 08:04 AM
Who gives a shit??? I haven't lost a wink of sleep over anything Paris has done. She's in jail, she's not in jail. It does amaze me that news channels will pipe in with breaking news and it's something about Paris, as if there is NOTHING going on in the world that's more important than that sloot. :notam:

CARLSON-JET
06-07-2007, 08:04 AM
The average time served for the crime she did is 2 - 3 days. Remember what her crime was.....driving under a suspended license. No one here has had a suspended license and driven? The jails are overcrowded with people that deserve to be there more than someone that has commited the crime of driving on a suspended license. 100's get out daily after only serving a few days due to the jails being overcrowded.
The fact is her lawyers made an agreement to put her on house arresst for the full sentence of 40 some days. She will wear an ankle bracelet and will be checked on daily..........put down the haterade people. She is not being treated with special treatment with the exception that they did not put her in general pop cell area.
Good post.. Had she been an illegal, they would not have even cared.. she would have been issued a citation knowing that the chances of a conviction and serving a sentence/paying a fine would be nill... :(
So the thought that money is what swayed the courts/judge is completly false IMO.

GregK9
06-07-2007, 08:19 AM
I wonder if her jaw hurts this morning...............:D
LOL and her knees. ;) :eek:

Seadog
06-07-2007, 08:20 AM
The report I heard was that she was on a crying jag the entire time, and had to have her shrink visit her several times. I think the breaker was when she told a guard to get her a latte and got laughed at.

Old Texan
06-07-2007, 08:22 AM
That's some damn good behavior.
I wanna see the video......:devil:

CARLSON-JET
06-07-2007, 08:24 AM
The report I heard was that she was on a crying jag the entire time, and had to have her shrink visit her several times. I think the breaker was when she told a guard to get her a latte and got laughed at.
She cried in her coffee?? She's so vein.. :D

Screemy1
06-07-2007, 08:28 AM
...maybe because the same rules don't apply to people that aren't famous or have billions in the bank...;)
same rules apply, i work in the field.... she was pulled over with a suspend.... I see people who are on a suspended driving drunk and crashing into 8 parked cars, then an occupied one causeing minor injurys.... they are out in 3 too..... but the restricted cell because of her celebrity... that is differant. the jails are to crowded.... if you didn't injure someone seriously or kill..... you are out pretty quick.... you would be really pissed if you realized how quick the people that rob and burglarize get out.....:mad:

dumbandyoung
06-07-2007, 08:39 AM
Paris doesn't go to Havi. She owns a single wide in Golden Shores. ;)

YeLLowBoaT
06-07-2007, 08:43 AM
medical huh... well its either an STD or she got some high priced shrink to say let her out.

MR FLYIN VEE
06-07-2007, 08:52 AM
Well, i'm sick to and going to call the Hilton's to see if i can get a mill or 2 to tide me over until i am able to return to work,should cover gas,food,boat stuff,new 37',ect.ect.ect.:D :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-07-2007, 08:53 AM
:jawdrop: Well, i'm sick to and going to call the Hilton's to see if i can get a mill or 2 to tide me over until i am able to return to work,should cover gas,food,boat stuff,new 37',ect.ect.ect.:D :D :D
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: we haven't even broke in the 32'.. I don't think so MR.. :jawdrop: :D :D

Quest4Fun
06-07-2007, 08:55 AM
The guards probably got so sick of her whiny, cry baby, woa is me attitude that they begged the court system to get her the heck out of jail :D
She'll probably have a pity party tonight at her mansion :mad:

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-07-2007, 08:56 AM
The guards probably got so sick of her whiny, cry baby, woa is me attitude that they begged the court system to get her the heck out of jail :D
She'll probably have a pity party tonight at her mansion :mad:
and she will drive herself for a beer run.. :sqeyes: :D

Quest4Fun
06-07-2007, 08:58 AM
I'm sure we'll see pictures on the news in the morning :D

eliminatedsprinter
06-07-2007, 08:59 AM
I think I know what her medical condition is that got her out early...:idea:
It is because wearing stripes makes you look thinner.:)

CARLSON-JET
06-07-2007, 09:00 AM
B double E double R U N ......Beerrun. :)

mdunn01
06-07-2007, 09:26 AM
Geezus, if she gets drunk and runs over and kills someone, she might have to do an entire week... http://www.***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif
LOL...no S**t!!!!

Old school Ultra
06-07-2007, 09:27 AM
The media might think she is out but per http://app4.lasd.org/iic/details.cfm... She is in! and not do out until June 26

Quest4Fun
06-07-2007, 09:30 AM
The media might think she is out but per http://app4.lasd.org/iic/details.cfm... She is in! and not do out until June 26
This link would not redirect me, but if it said she is still in, at the news conference this morning the sheriff explained that it states she is still in custody because technically she is since she is wearing an ankle bracelet.

lucky
06-07-2007, 09:31 AM
Press release - As per the iquirer - Paris hilton has been seen snowsking between to parole officers - More to cum !:D

Old school Ultra
06-07-2007, 09:40 AM
If you go to www.LASD.org and go to Inmate information.....

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-07-2007, 09:41 AM
Press release - As per the iquirer - Paris hilton has been seen snowsking between to parole officers - More to cum !:D
LMAO!!:D :D

driverno8
06-07-2007, 09:43 AM
Even if she's on house arrest for 40 more days. That means for the next 40 days, we won't see around. Going to be a nice break. Of course the media will still plaster her pics all over place. But no more Paris sightings. Wonder what the paparazzi are going to do for the next 5 weeks....I guess vacation time.

Quest4Fun
06-07-2007, 09:47 AM
Shame on all of those people who said that Paris Hilton can't act. She just acted her way out of jail, maybe an Academy Award will be next.

BajaMike
06-07-2007, 10:46 AM
Wonder what the paparazzi are going to do for the next 5 weeks....I guess vacation time.
Sorry, no vacation for the paparazzi.....they are outside her house....taking pictures of the other paparazzi and news media.....:confused:

RitcheyRch
06-07-2007, 11:19 AM
They mentioned Herpes on the radio station I am listening to.
medical huh... well its either an STD or she got some high priced shrink to say let her out.

eliminatedsprinter
06-07-2007, 01:11 PM
I wonder if she will come out in the yard and show off her stunning yellow ankle bracelet....:rolleyes:

Throttle
06-07-2007, 03:06 PM
The news just reported that Paris Hilton was already out of jail. WTF? Maybe she'll be in Havasu this weekend. :D
so who won the "how long will she last" pool?
what a bunch of BULLSHIT! any of us would be doin time!!!

totenhosen
06-07-2007, 03:10 PM
So is anyone with me if we get a RECALL LEE BACA campaign going?

RitcheyRch
06-07-2007, 03:16 PM
Im in.
So is anyone with me if we get a RECALL LEE BACA campaign going?

Angry Inch
06-07-2007, 03:26 PM
What part of VIOLATION OF PROBATION do you not understand?

RitcheyRch
06-07-2007, 05:00 PM
Looks like she might be going back to jail and they might hold Baca in contempt of court.
http://cbs2.com/topstories/topstories_story_158202555.html
Hours after Paris Hilton was sent home under house arrest Thursday, the judge who put her in jail ordered her into court to determine whether she should be put back behind bars.
Hilton must report to court at 9 a.m. Friday, Superior Court spokesman Allan Parachini told The Associated Press.
"My understanding is she will be brought in in a sheriff's vehicle from her home," Parachini said.
Superior Court Judge Michael T. Sauer issued his order after the city attorney filed a petition late Thursday afternoon questioning if Sheriff Lee Baca should be held in contempt of court for releasing Hilton Thursday morning.
The celebrity inmate was sent home from the L.A. County jail's Lynwood lockup shortly after 2 a.m. for an unspecified medical condition in a stunning reduction to her original 45-day sentence.
She was ordered to finish her 45-day sentence under house arrest, meaning she could not leave her four-bedroom, three-bath 2,700-square-foot Hollywood Hills home until next month.
Activists and former inmates are speaking out against Hilton's transfer.
"If that had been me and I had a medical condition, they would have sent me to county medical. They have a facility in here, and then I would have been right back in my cell," released inmate LaToya Wilson told CBS News correspondent Bill Whitaker.
"Paris Hilton got a free get out of jail card today by manipulating and using her celebrity status to get out of jail," said civil rights activist Najee Ali.
Even Al Sharpton is on his way to L.A. to protest celebrity injustice in front of Hilton's house.
Meanwhile. attorneys differed on whether her treatment was unusual.
"She would have gotten out early if she was plain Jane," said Leonard Levine, who has handled numerous probation violation cases. He noted that overcrowding in the Los Angeles County jail system has led to thousands of nonviolent offenders serving only 10 percent of their sentences. "She did as much time as a normal person would have done."
But City Attorney Rocky Delgadillo denounced Baca's decision, saying his office was not properly advised and would have opposed it on legal grounds. Delgadillo asserted that only the judge who had specifically said Hilton could not do her time at home and disagreed with the early release retained jurisdiction over her case.
Steve Cron, a defense attorney who has represented celebrities, said Hilton was indeed treated differently: "I think the sheriff was just tired of the paparazzi and the increased security problems. ... I don't buy the reasons they gave."

blown65
06-07-2007, 05:44 PM
Actually no, I haven't ever had a suspended lic, nor have I ever driven without a lic. BS she isn't being treated special. She got a 40 day sentence reduced to 3 days by the Sherrif for unknown reasons and now it sounds like he might be in some poo poo and possible held in contempt over it.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070607/ap_en_tv/paris_hilton

NashvilleBound
06-07-2007, 05:56 PM
Paris is a waste of skin. Another fine example of the power of money. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

HavaSkank
06-07-2007, 06:02 PM
Rumor has it her "medical condition" was a yeast infection.
It appears ol' Paris has a little extra cheeeeze on the taco

Mrs. 20
06-07-2007, 06:05 PM
Looks like she might be going back to jail and they might hold Baca in contempt of court.
http://cbs2.com/topstories/topstories_story_158202555.html
Hours after Paris Hilton was sent home under house arrest Thursday, the judge who put her in jail ordered her into court to determine whether she should be put back behind bars.
Hilton must report to court at 9 a.m. Friday, Superior Court spokesman Allan Parachini told The Associated Press.
"My understanding is she will be brought in in a sheriff's vehicle from her home," Parachini said.
Superior Court Judge Michael T. Sauer issued his order after the city attorney filed a petition late Thursday afternoon questioning if Sheriff Lee Baca should be held in contempt of court for releasing Hilton Thursday morning.
The celebrity inmate was sent home from the L.A. County jail's Lynwood lockup shortly after 2 a.m. for an unspecified medical condition in a stunning reduction to her original 45-day sentence.
She was ordered to finish her 45-day sentence under house arrest, meaning she could not leave her four-bedroom, three-bath 2,700-square-foot Hollywood Hills home until next month.
Activists and former inmates are speaking out against Hilton's transfer.
"If that had been me and I had a medical condition, they would have sent me to county medical. They have a facility in here, and then I would have been right back in my cell," released inmate LaToya Wilson told CBS News correspondent Bill Whitaker.
"Paris Hilton got a free get out of jail card today by manipulating and using her celebrity status to get out of jail," said civil rights activist Najee Ali.
Even Al Sharpton is on his way to L.A. to protest celebrity injustice in front of Hilton's house.
Meanwhile. attorneys differed on whether her treatment was unusual.
"She would have gotten out early if she was plain Jane," said Leonard Levine, who has handled numerous probation violation cases. He noted that overcrowding in the Los Angeles County jail system has led to thousands of nonviolent offenders serving only 10 percent of their sentences. "She did as much time as a normal person would have done."
But City Attorney Rocky Delgadillo denounced Baca's decision, saying his office was not properly advised and would have opposed it on legal grounds. Delgadillo asserted that only the judge who had specifically said Hilton could not do her time at home and disagreed with the early release retained jurisdiction over her case.
Steve Cron, a defense attorney who has represented celebrities, said Hilton was indeed treated differently: "I think the sheriff was just tired of the paparazzi and the increased security problems. ... I don't buy the reasons they gave."
That may be one of the only things me and Al Sharpton agree on. Protest away!:D

RitcheyRch
06-07-2007, 06:17 PM
Maybe she was saving it to make some bread.
Rumor has it her "medical condition" was a yeast infection.
It appears ol' Paris has a little extra cheeeeze on the taco

Quest4Fun
06-08-2007, 08:37 AM
Poor, Poor Paris may have to go back to jail.:( :D :D

RitcheyRch
06-08-2007, 08:45 AM
She deserves everything she gets.
Poor, Poor Paris may have to go back to jail.:( :D :D

zudnic
06-08-2007, 09:18 AM
Actually no, I haven't ever had a suspended lic, nor have I ever driven without a lic.
Three times and almost a fourth, got rid of attornies and did it myself! Learned three things, dont pass Police cars in traffic using the shoulder, dont pass Police cars at over triple the speed limit. I've also had other suspensions for failing to pay tickets. My original license jurisdiction does not suspend for failure to pay or appear. When you renew your license they made you pay outstanding fines. So also got caught while suspended under this, most Cops just gave a warning because it was not an excuse that I did'nt have a clue license was suspended.
I've been to traffic court enough. Drinking and probation like Paris does usely result in some jail time, in WA its max 90 days. Most times the pros. cuts you a deal for pleading guilty at arraingnment. Small counties dont want the added expense of jailing minor offenses like this. Drinking and driving most I've seen was 3 days. Know a girl who did exactly what Paris did, she did the 90 days cause they found a joint in her car. Non drunk driving stuff, minor tickets fail to pay & appear, first time plead guilty, almost guarantee zero jail time. Fight them and take it to trail, non-jury pros will ask for some jail time, least they did with my Brother recently. Judge refused to put him in jail for even one day! Kind of proud despite losing that one. I prepared his defense and helped write his motions. You know your doing well when the head elected pros. argue's the states case on a minor failure to pay appear suspension! Judge refused jail because my Brother knows how to manipuate the system and could make this a real mess for the county!!!!
Jail on minor offenses big counties are crowded and it costs money to put people in jail. Paris was a good investment because its advertising to other young people comply with your probation!!!!!
I'm not a lawyer, just been through traffic court enough to be dangerous in court.....