PDA

View Full Version : biatches

sandcoon
06-07-2007, 12:55 PM
So Yesterday I had an appointment with my theropist , I keep having these reoccouring dreams of My MarryAnne doing the Gardner ?? I think that bitch Jane messed me up for life ? :confused:
Any suggestions - Maybe i should take up Racing :confused: keep my mind off this - any one got a Reinell 24' with a 2.8 liter in it - and duro props ? Think i'm going to join apba

Jane
06-07-2007, 01:03 PM
Online talking about our problems again I see. What a joke.:rolleyes:

STLRFAN
06-07-2007, 01:05 PM
Maybe you should let your gardner f#*k you in the a$$ too...:D

sandcoon
06-07-2007, 01:25 PM
Maybe you should let your gardner f#*k you in the a$$ too...:D
ANNAL SEX IS FORBIDDIN IN MY RELIGION -- AS IS pORK - I'm courious What does the annal feel like ? I have always pondered that , when i have been hitting the poynce n poynce ? I have tried pork , but have never porked annaly :confused:

edog_103
06-07-2007, 01:31 PM
So Yesterday I had an appointment with my theropist , I keep having these reoccouring dreams of My MarryAnne doing the Gardner ?? I think that bitch Jane messed me up for life ? :confused:
Any suggestions - Maybe i should take up Racing :confused: keep my mind off this - any one got a Reinell 24' with a 2.8 liter in it - and duro props ? Think i'm going to join apba
How about this? Go outside bum 25cents from a bum and call somebody who gives a shitt.

woody56
06-07-2007, 07:12 PM
ANNAL SEX IS FORBIDDIN IN MY RELIGION -- AS IS pORK - I'm courious What does the annal feel like ? I have always pondered that , when i have been hitting the poynce n poynce ? I have tried pork , but have never porked annaly :confused:
Like warm apple pie!!!!!!!:eek: