PDA

View Full Version : Soprano's Finale..

al cole'holic
06-07-2007, 08:25 PM
...not sure if there was already a thread, but any thoughts on the last of the last? I heard one on Howard the other day that they were making fun of but sounded pretty damn interesting to me...in a nutshell, while Tony was in the hospital they did those kinda afterlife sequences where he was a traveling salesman..well, that's the real Tony and the whole "Soprano's" we watched was his dream! :eek:

HavasuSelect
06-07-2007, 08:28 PM
I never got the meaning of that.... They could do a # of things. As of now a movie is still a possibility. Even though they killed some main characters there are some left. (They haven't said Silvio is officically dead yet). Who knows. It should be a good one though.

al cole'holic
06-07-2007, 08:29 PM
...I was thinking it should be a good one until I saw it's only an hour long :(

Havasu1986
06-07-2007, 08:30 PM
I don't think they would let anybody leak the ending out..And if they did thanks for ruining my Sunday nite. :mad:

al cole'holic
06-07-2007, 08:38 PM
I don't think they would let anybody leak the ending out..And if they did thanks for ruining my Sunday nite. :mad:
..haha, no leaks that I know of but there is alot of scenario's going around. Another is Paulie whacks Tony and moves his way to NY like he has always mentioned in the past :)

Havasu1986
06-07-2007, 08:42 PM
..haha, no leaks that I know of but there is alot of scenario's going around. Another is Paulie whacks Tony and moves his way to NY like he has always mentioned in the past :)
Great...Now you put that into my head. :mad:

al cole'holic
06-07-2007, 08:46 PM
Great...Now you put that into my head. :mad:
..how bout one of my own, everyone left gets killed but Tony and he enlists his son A.J. and sister Janice and they mow over NY and take the reigns :D :D

Havasu1986
06-07-2007, 08:51 PM
..how bout one of my own, everyone left gets killed but Tony and he enlists his son A.J. and sister Janice and they mow over NY and take the reigns :D :D
STOP...Ear muffs on now. Hmmmmm. Can't hear you. Crap I need to not keep clicking on this thread. :mad: :D

Mrs. 20
06-07-2007, 10:02 PM
I really don't think there will be a movie.

THATJEFFGUY
06-07-2007, 11:28 PM
Benny & Pasty whack Phil Leotardo. Tony steps down as boss, and leaves the NJ "big seat" to Paulie, and Carmine Luperatazzi takes the "big seat" for Brooklyn. Tony whacks Butch and Albie with his AR-10 (Made in America)while Paulie watches. AJ almost kills himself in the pool playing with a grenade. Silvio dies. The Soprano family lives happily ever after :D Hope I didn't spoil it for you guys !

JetBoatRich
06-08-2007, 04:01 AM
Last week was one of the best recent chows:rolleyes: lets hope they follow it up this week with great finale;)

HavasuSelect
06-08-2007, 05:08 AM
I really don't think there will be a movie.
I don't either but at this point it's still a possibility (but hey, isn't everything else?)

OC28HEAT
06-08-2007, 06:20 AM
Tony goes into witness protection and buries everyone

Jordy
06-08-2007, 06:33 AM
I'm still waiting for the Russian mob guy that Paulie and Chrissy lost in the woods a few seasons ago to make an appearance and whack Paulie. ;)

Sleek-Jet
06-08-2007, 06:43 AM
I think it would be funny if the Soprano's went all Bob Newhart on everyone... :D
Go back to sleep, Bob... :idea: