PDA

View Full Version : Hallett regatta !!!!!!!!

scarabrick2
06-08-2007, 05:01 AM
Maybe us ***boat people should meet @ a certain time and go to the card stops as a group.
Not a organized race, just a cruise at around say 60 mph?
Meet off the beach between the lake mead marina and hemingway?
Start your engines around 10 am?
Go to card stop 1 then 2 for drinks, food, and fun.
Then back to the marina an hour before the party starts.
So Saturday @ 10 off the beach between marina and hemingway ?
What do you all think ?

HALLETT BOY
06-08-2007, 07:44 AM
Was planing on launching around 7:30 or so, then having breakfast at the marina ??? does anyone know if there is a resturant at the new marina at Heminway now ? By the way, I have a blue/white/purple w silver 270S open bow.

big crapolla
06-08-2007, 08:13 AM
Both marina's have a restaurant. Hemingway is a little better and has more dock space to tie up, although it will be crowded on Saturday.

DaddyMack
06-08-2007, 09:05 AM
when is it? :confused:

DaddyMack
06-08-2007, 09:06 AM
So Saturday @ 10 off the beach between marina and hemingway ?
What do you all think ?
You mean Boulder Beach???

burtandnancy2
06-08-2007, 09:11 AM
There is nothing off Boulder Beach pertaining to the Hallett Regatta...

scarabrick2
06-08-2007, 11:00 AM
Boulder Beach as a meeting place then on to card stop 1 followed by stop 2. Party at card stop 2 till ? Refreshments will be one hand at card stop 2 so the flyer says. Then back to the ramp and up the hill for drinks/fun/drinks/fun/food...
I was just thinking of a general place between the two rampps to meet prior to heading out.
Want to meet at a different place?
Different time?
Rick/Jeff Borba
1999 270 s closed bow White w-red//blue/gray strips down the side.

JetBoatRich
06-08-2007, 02:33 PM
we will be there:D
I have a winning hand already:eek:

azgfboatgirl
06-08-2007, 02:45 PM
when is it? :confused:
Should be Father's Day weekend. Unless it's changed. :)

DaddyMack
06-08-2007, 03:24 PM
Just got my confirmation from Hallett :) I will be there!! with my kids :D

JetBoatRich
06-08-2007, 09:32 PM
Should be Father's Day weekend. Unless it's changed. :)
Correct weekend:D

scarabrick2
06-12-2007, 05:40 AM
So when are all of us meeting?
Time and Place?
C U on the water !!!

DaddyMack
06-12-2007, 07:07 AM
Time and Place?
C U on the water !!!
My boat is already at lake Mead Marina... (redoing my trailer), so we will be coming out of there :)
Time and place and we will be there!! :D

JetBoatRich
06-13-2007, 03:34 AM
Time and Place?
C U on the water !!!
we will be staying at the Hacienda, arrive Thursday around dinner:D

scarabrick2
06-13-2007, 04:46 AM
My bro/family and I will be staying the nite @ lake mead marina on our friends 42 foot searay. The Hallett 270 closed bow, white w/gray,blue,red stripes will be slipped across from it. You'll pass it after you launch.
If anyone needs help launching give me a call and I'll help you out. Plus a rep from Hallett should be there according to the flyer.
We are slipped on A dock. I pretty sure its the 2nd opening on the right as you leave the ramp. Its also the widest. I'm sure we'll b up early however prob won't leave till 9 ish.
Rick
702-334-6374

DaddyMack
06-13-2007, 09:41 AM
Cool... we are on A dock too... my boat is on the end.. behind an old houseboat that never moves..."Dip Ship" appropriately named... lol..
My buddies houseboat - "Barely Legal" is on the end of "A" dock.. we are two boats over.. NE side. you can't miss it.. should be there around 8 am on Sat.
boat is in my sig... Hopefully we will be traveling to first stop 8:30 - 8:45...

scarabrick2
06-14-2007, 04:24 AM
ttt

JetBoatRich
06-14-2007, 10:43 PM
Ran into Nick Barron in the hotel lobby tonight:D he looked ready for the fun:D

scarabrick2
06-15-2007, 04:47 AM
Well We will not catching up to you guys untill the party @ the Park.
Pulled the plugs last night to replace them as it was idleing a little rough.
Even bank was fine but when I got to the odd bank
# 7 had water running out of it.
# 5 had signs.
Took the exhaust manifold off thinking it was the elbow gasket and it looked fine.
Dryed out the water ,wd-40 the cyl and started troubleshooting further.
manifold held water, filled block up with water and looks like a head gasket went south.. NO water in OIL just pumping out the sparkk plug hole and exhaust port. Won't know till we do a leakdown.
motor is a 502 mag mpi with 600 hrs on it. Oh yah, it's had a whipple on it since 100 hrs. We think thats good hrs so far. maybe just put new head gaskets on it along with intake gaskets and run it some more. Motor should run a least 1000 hrs..

JetBoatRich
06-15-2007, 06:31 AM
Well We will not catching up to you guys untill the party @ the Park.
Pulled the plugs last night to replace them as it was idleing a little rough.
Even bank was fine but when I got to the odd bank
# 7 had water running out of it.
# 5 had signs.
Took the exhaust manifold off thinking it was the elbow gasket and it looked fine.
Dryed out the water ,wd-40 the cyl and started troubleshooting further.
manifold held water, filled block up with water and looks like a head gasket went south.. NO water in OIL just pumping out the sparkk plug hole and exhaust port. Won't know till we do a leakdown.
motor is a 502 mag mpi with 600 hrs on it. Oh yah, it's had a whipple on it since 100 hrs. We think thats good hrs so far. maybe just put new head gaskets on it along with intake gaskets and run it some more. Motor should run a least 1000 hrs..
That sucks, maybe we wil see you Saturday?

scarabrick2
06-15-2007, 06:47 AM
we're taking our buddys 42 foot sea ray out to swallow for themorn/ mid day if we can't get it fixed today. Then up to the park for a few drinks.
We'll be drinking on the A dock tonight. :D
If your out that way, (LAKE MEAD MARINA)lets have a drink.
RICK
334-6374

burtandnancy2
06-15-2007, 07:20 AM
What slip on A Dock again?

scarabrick2
06-15-2007, 07:31 AM
from the launching ramp heading out 2nd from the last i believe. white 42 foot sea ray bow facing west (backed in) I think if your walking from the gate you take a left before the WIDE opening. Stop by and say hi
Rick
Jeff
If you need th gate code ask and I'll pm you or text you the code.

scarabrick2
06-15-2007, 09:16 AM
Shopuld be fun in the SUN.....
Crap its going to be HOT
Dry heat at least. Just like your oven :D

DaddyMack
06-17-2007, 01:26 PM
It was great hanging with you guys!!!
Scarabrick
On the lake it was a lot of fun!! look forward to hanging with you and your brother Jeff some more!! Nice boat to hang on...
NextelJohn... great meeting you too and hanging on the lake!
HallettBoy
JetboatRich
Sorry we missed you guys on the lake... but it was great talking to you at the party!!!
a fun day... unfortunately a little rough for us to make the poker run.. but we had fun just hanging in Swallows Cove :D

JetBoatRich
06-17-2007, 05:05 PM
It was great hanging with you guys!!!
Scarabrick
On the lake it was a lot of fun!! look forward to hanging with you and your brother Jeff some more!! Nice boat to hang on...
NextelJohn... great meeting you too and hanging on the lake!
HallettBoy
JetboatRich
Sorry we missed you guys on the lake... but it was great talking to you at the party!!!
a fun day... unfortunately a little rough for us to make the poker run.. but we had fun just hanging in Swallows Cove :D
good to meet you guys as well, Hallett put on a great event:D Good people:D