PDA

View Full Version : This just made my day...

Lavey5150
06-08-2007, 11:48 AM
Screaming Paris Hilton sent back to jail
Today at 12:22 pm
Paris Hilton was taken from a courtroom screaming and crying Friday seconds after a judge ordered her returned to jail to serve out her entire 45-day sentence for a parole violation in a reckless driving case.
"It's not right!" shouted the weeping Hilton. "Mom!" she called out to her mother in the audience
Stoopid no boob two bit hobag........I'd still hit it ..:idea: w/ a quadjimmy wrap though....and lotsa beers

centerhill condor
06-08-2007, 11:50 AM
Yea, what is it about some brat getting what "she" so richly deserves... she thinks she's hot snot on a silver platter but she's really cold boogers on a paper plate!
justice delayed is justice denied.

topless
06-08-2007, 12:02 PM
I see a lawsuit coming. Her punishment does not fit the crime if ya ask me.

HammerDown
06-08-2007, 12:06 PM
Screaming Paris Hilton sent back to jail
Today at 12:22 pm
Stoopid no boob two bit hobag........I'd still hit it ..
Like I wouldn't.;)

HocusPocus
06-08-2007, 12:09 PM
http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2007/06/0608_paris_car_cry_inf.jpg
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Paris Hilton was taken from a courtroom screaming and crying Friday seconds after a judge ordered her returned to jail to serve out her entire 45-day sentence for a parole violation in a reckless driving case.
"It's not right!" shouted the weeping Hilton. "Mom!" she called out to her mother in the audience.
sounds like she will have to do all the time now??

ChumpChange
06-08-2007, 12:09 PM
How so?
This is not just a drinking and driving sentence. It is drinking and driving on top of violating her suspended license on top of many other things. This is more leniant than some.

ChumpChange
06-08-2007, 12:10 PM
Now this is a great picture. :D
http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2007/06/0608_paris_car_cry_inf.jpg

topless
06-08-2007, 12:11 PM
How so?
This is not just a drinking and driving sentence. It is drinking and driving on top of violating her suspended license on top of many other things. This is more leniant than some.I still think there will be a discrimination lawsuit.

Miss Perfect
06-08-2007, 12:12 PM
I couldn't agree more. I don't like Paris. I think she is a spoiled twit, but she is now being used as a pawn in a power struggle between the courts and the sheriff. If it were you or I in her predicament, they would let us pick up trash on the side of the road instead of going to jail. The whole thing has turned into a circus.

Liberator TJ1984
06-08-2007, 12:30 PM
Now this is a great picture. :D
Check out the SMILE on the CoppaChika's Face !!! Priceless :D

mdunn01
06-08-2007, 01:22 PM
"Now, Now Paris, Daddy will over charge another thousand customers and get that bail money we need....."
LOL..Love the freaking picture....just love it.

mobldj
06-08-2007, 01:38 PM
now............"thats hot"lol

AAA.Sanz
06-08-2007, 01:43 PM
She deserves it...Anyone one else would be seeing alot more then 45 days

Jordy
06-08-2007, 01:45 PM
Once again, who gives a shit??? :notam:

EmpirE231
06-08-2007, 01:46 PM
Uhh yeah I most likely see a law suite coming too... I do insurance, and have insured many people with multiple DUI'S and MULTIPLE driving with a suspended license violations... that haven't done 1 day in jail. maybe a little house arrest or community service. this is pretty ridiculous... maybe just trying to teach a lesson through the media?

76ANTHONY
06-08-2007, 01:48 PM
im thinkin the same thing. but i dont know the full story, i think its a huge media thing because us broke people are laughing and saying ha ha the richbiatch got in trouble, but wait till she gets out and sues the shiat outta the system, she'll be laughin all the way to the bank...

MudPumper
06-08-2007, 01:54 PM
Check out the SMILE on the CoppaChika's Face !!! Priceless :D
I don't see anybody smiling in the pic.

Water Romper
06-08-2007, 02:06 PM
I couldn't agree more. I don't like Paris. I think she is a spoiled twit, but she is now being used as a pawn in a power struggle between the courts and the sheriff. If it were you or I in her predicament, they would let us pick up trash on the side of the road instead of going to jail. The whole thing has turned into a circus.
I'm leaning toward Miss P’s thread on this…common legal boys, make up your mind !

Liberator TJ1984
06-08-2007, 02:18 PM
I don't see anybody smiling in the pic.
Maybe it's just wishful thinking ? but it sure looks like the lady cop in the pass.seat sure looks to have a smirk goin' on ;)

deltarat
06-08-2007, 02:23 PM
sounds like she will have to do all the time now??
All I have to say is GROW THE FOCK UP!!! She wasn't calling for mommy when she was drunk and shouldn't have been driving. Let’s face it we all have had to make a decision about driving under the influence at some point or another. If we chose to get to and we get caught its sure isn’t our mothers problem it ours. So lets say we get caught and our license gets suspended, are you going to drive? If you get caught is it your mommies fault? What the fock is her mommy going to do now, sue the judge for making her daughter stay the sentence he imposed, and to boot how many of you have had a court date and asked if you could testify over the phone? Lets be realistic, she got caught and she should be treated like anyone else. I am not saying that going to jail is what she deserves, however the judge did. If a judge tell me that I have to go to jail, then to jail I go. You think that 3 days into a 45 day sentence some sheriff is going tell me that I can go home now even though the judge says different? I think this whole thing is blown way out of proportion at this point. If she had just gone in quietly in the first place she would have been out in a matter of 3 weeks and no one would have said anything but at least she did what she was supposed to. Anyone here remember Martha Stewart, she made a statement that she was being totally railroaded and then went and served her sentence like any one else.

76ANTHONY
06-08-2007, 02:31 PM
All I have to say is GROW THE FOCK UP!!! She wasn't calling for mommy when she was drunk and shouldn't have been driving. Let’s face it we all have had to make a decision about driving under the influence at some point or another. If we chose to get to and we get caught its sure isn’t our mothers problem it ours. So lets say we get caught and our license gets suspended, are you going to drive? If you get caught is it your mommies fault? What the fock is her mommy going to do now, sue the judge for making her daughter stay the sentence he imposed, and to boot how many of you have had a court date and asked if you could testify over the phone? Lets be realistic, she got caught and she should be treated like anyone else. I am not saying that going to jail is what she deserves, however the judge did. If a judge tell me that I have to go to jail, then to jail I go. You think that 3 days into a 45 day sentence some sheriff is going tell me that I can go home now even though the judge says different? I think this whole thing is blown way out of proportion at this point. If she had just gone in quietly in the first place she would have been out in a matter of 3 weeks and no one would have said anything but at least she did what she was supposed to. Anyone here remember Martha Stewart, she made a statement that she was being totally railroaded and then went and served her sentence like any one else.
yeah but martha stewart doesnt have any sextapes:D and if she did i doubt they would be any good:jawdrop: :D

Miss Perfect
06-08-2007, 02:38 PM
Once again, who gives a shit??? :notam:
Come on Jordy...it can't be any worse then a 40 page thread about your milkshake. :devil:

76ANTHONY
06-08-2007, 02:39 PM
Come one Jordy...it can't be any worse then a 40 page thread about your milkshake. :devil:
DAM YOU, DAM YOU TO HELL WOMAN, I JUST GOT THAT OUTTA MY HEADnow i'll be singing that stupid song that i dont know the words to all fricken day:jawdrop: :D :D :D

HM
06-08-2007, 02:41 PM
yeah but martha stewart doesnt have any sextapes:D and if she did i doubt they would be any good:jawdrop: :D
You have never seen Martha do anal. Damn, she knows how to cook the tube steak!!!

76ANTHONY
06-08-2007, 02:43 PM
You have never seen Martha do anal. Damn, she knows how to cook the tube steak!!!
no, but i bet it aint no worse then jordys milkshake video:D :D :D