PDA

View Full Version : Furniture salesmen.............

djunkie
06-08-2007, 01:17 PM
Are worse than car salesmen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

beaverretriever
06-08-2007, 01:23 PM
Where is Matt the "sofaking"!!!!:D :D :D

jdf
06-08-2007, 01:25 PM
they sux

Cole Trickle
06-08-2007, 01:29 PM
WTF are you buying a bentley bed?
It's easy you go in and find something you like. They say it's $800.00 and you ask if they will take $650.00 (Most non chain places will do cash and no tax)
Chances are you will meet somewhere in the middle.

EmpirE231
06-08-2007, 01:36 PM
wait til you shop for a mattress!!! :mad:
but actually most smaller places will deal with you BIG time... got a whole bedroom set and a pillow top mattress... and a dining room set for like 2500 or so. (the bedroom set alone was like 3700 online at some other place)
you just have to wheel and deal... I got the furniture place to come down on their prices by like $400-$500 and get free shipping.
big places like wickes furniture don't deal too much... but can still budge a bit on some stuff... got them to do the free delivery... and throw in the extended warranty on the couch for free (7 years... remove any stain or replace it) . and then 10 days later they had one of those sales with no sales tax.... went back in and they price matched it and save another $300 on my couch and entertainment center :D
always follow up on the price match guarantee things... they're usually up to 30 days after the purchase... I saved a bunch with that. best buy, home depot, wickes, etc.

76ANTHONY
06-08-2007, 01:44 PM
AWWWHAHAHAHA listen ta moneybags now... all biatchin about stuff he has to buy, biatch bring your scooby doo furniture with you, or did mom say no:D :D :D :D
your g/f dont like your twin bed with the transformers on it or starwars or whatever...???? 3drawer dresser aint cuttin it with the little lady??:D :D

Devilman
06-08-2007, 01:59 PM
AWWWHAHAHAHA listen ta moneybags now... all biatchin about stuff he has to buy, biatch bring your scooby doo furniture with you, or did mom say no:D :D :D :D
your g/f dont like your twin bed with the transformers on it or starwars or whatever...???? 3drawer dresser aint cuttin it with the little lady??:D :D
Bwahahaha. :D :D :D

jdf
06-08-2007, 02:06 PM
hey dj just buy a bean bag and tv and cheetos and you good to

djunkie
06-08-2007, 02:07 PM
wait til you shop for a mattress!!! :mad:
but actually most smaller places will deal with you BIG time... got a whole bedroom set and a pillow top mattress... and a dining room set for like 2500 or so. (the bedroom set alone was like 3700 online at some other place)
you just have to wheel and deal... I got the furniture place to come down on their prices by like $400-$500 and get free shipping.
big places like wickes furniture don't deal too much... but can still budge a bit on some stuff... got them to do the free delivery... and throw in the extended warranty on the couch for free (7 years... remove any stain or replace it) . and then 10 days later they had one of those sales with no sales tax.... went back in and they price matched it and save another $300 on my couch and entertainment center :D
always follow up on the price match guarantee things... they're usually up to 30 days after the purchase... I saved a bunch with that. best buy, home depot, wickes, etc.
I bought a couch and chair last night and got a decent deal (at least I think so) but now they're calling me today trying to sell me a coffee table and end tables over the phone. WTF????

djunkie
06-08-2007, 02:08 PM
Biatch at least I'm gonna have furniture. You're still sitting on milk crates and using a card board box for a table. :crossx: :crossx:

djunkie
06-08-2007, 02:08 PM
hey dj just buy a bean bag and tv and cheetos and you good to
If it was up to me I would. :rolleyes: :D :D

jdf
06-08-2007, 02:12 PM
[QUOTE=djunkie;2610044]If it was up to me I would. :rolleyes: :D :D[/that's right you got a better half or is that mom j/k been down this road QUOTE]

djunkie
06-08-2007, 02:28 PM
Are you still mad because the guy at Sleep Center wouldn't spoon with you? :p
:D :D :D
LOL!!!!!! Thats funny you said that. The chair I bought is like a chair and a half. My g/f was trying to spoon with me in the store. :D :D

76ANTHONY
06-08-2007, 02:29 PM
Biatch at least I'm gonna have furniture. You're still sitting on milk crates and using a card board box for a table. :crossx: :crossx:
and i aint biatched once ya big ole baby:D :D