PDA

View Full Version : Missing Son found in T.J.

SummitKarl
06-08-2007, 07:03 PM
FOUND
I just got off the phone with Jeff (sleekcraft80), they found him:D :D in T.J. and the fricken federalies made them pay to get him back:mad: :mad: oh I fuchin hate the federalies with a passion:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
but all is good they have him state side at a hospital getting checked out:D
WHEW!!!!!! happy ending

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-08-2007, 07:06 PM
GREAT NEWS.:D :D
Now round up all the fricken illegals with the american kids and send them the fock back to the hole they crawled out of..
FU*K MEXICO AND THEIR ILLEGAL PEOPLE HERE:mad: :mad:
get them the fock out.

topless
06-08-2007, 07:06 PM
Oh Thank GOD........... I've been worried sick about him. Glad he is safe.

topless
06-08-2007, 07:10 PM
Good news. Why did the feds have him?
because they suck!!!

SummitKarl
06-08-2007, 07:12 PM
Good news. Why did the feds have him?don't know:confused: ...but if the fed's smell a corrupt buck to be made....you have your answer:rolleyes: :mad: .
my conversation with Jeff was short....he won't be in till late tonight..I am sure he will come on and give us the details...he just asked me to post up this info:D

Mrs.Racer277
06-08-2007, 07:15 PM
Great news :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-08-2007, 07:16 PM
can you imagine how much money we can get out of Mexico if we did that to all the illegal ones here..
Knowing Mexico they will say. Kill them we don't need them.

hoolign
06-08-2007, 07:17 PM
Good news. Why did the feds have him?
he was broke..and impersonating a Mexican is against the law!:D

topless
06-08-2007, 07:17 PM
Oh, OK, that's definitive.I have 2 very good friends from work who are Mexican and one was even born there. They both said that the feds there are very corrupt and take yur money if they think you are American. They even hold you at gun piont. I told them about the story today and they said he is probably dead. I'm so thankful they are wrong.

topless
06-08-2007, 07:28 PM
You live in SoCal. When was the last time you heard about an American citizen being killed or held at gunpoint in Mexico by the Federalis? Don't believe everything you hear, unless your friends somehow have access to information that's not actually reported on any news station 60 miles from the border. And, thanks for the update on the Feds, at 41 years old I'm surprised I've never heard of them before. :rolleyes:
Again, glad he's back safely. I was just wondering if he was in custody for something or they are the ones that found him.Look smart ass, don't you have kids in the car to check on? I told you that these people are FROM MEXICO and not everything on the news from there is reported here now is it? I'm just telling you what they told me today so go see if your kids or safe or something instead of trying to be the know all end all of ***boat.:idea:

SummitKarl
06-08-2007, 07:32 PM
You live in SoCal. When was the last time you heard about an American citizen being killed or held at gunpoint in Mexico by the Federalis? Don't believe everything you hear, unless your friends somehow have access to information that's not actually reported on any news station 60 miles from the border. And, thanks for the update on the Feds, at 41 years old I'm surprised I've never heard of them before. :rolleyes:
Again, glad he's back safely. I was just wondering if he was in custody for something or they are the ones that found him.
I am told they got a phone call from one of the fliers they passed out down there...you can bet your bottom dollar the fed's were on it in a heart beat to collect anything they could get out of them....Jeff said something about $500 to get him back:rolleyes:

Cas
06-08-2007, 07:33 PM
definitely great news!
so Topless, you trying to get a higher score on the asshole/bitch test? :D
btw, I've had a couple of peeps tell me the exact same thing and the was a deal on 20/20 or Dateline about something very similar. The difference is they found the kid with his head cut off......the police wouldn't help the parents or any other US investigator.

SummitKarl
06-08-2007, 07:34 PM
ok you two....
sit on it:D :D :D

wsuwrhr
06-08-2007, 07:35 PM
I am told they got a phone call from one of the fliers they passed out down there...you can bet your bottom dollar the fed's were on it in a heart beat to collect anything they could get out of them....Jeff said something about $500 to get him back:rolleyes:
I would pay the $500 with a smile. Much better than the alternative.
It cost me 12K cash to get my brother out of trouble.
Brian

topless
06-08-2007, 07:35 PM
I am told they got a phone call from one of the fliers they passed out down there...you can bet your bottom dollar the fed's were on it in a heart beat to collect anything they could get out of them....Jeff said something about $500 to get him back:rolleyes:I agree the feds were in on it to get the money.

topless
06-08-2007, 07:38 PM
definitely great news!
so Topless, you trying to get a higher score on the asshole/bitch test? :D
btw, I've had a couple of peeps tell me the exact same thing and the was a deal on 20/20 or Dateline about something very similar. The difference is they found the kid with his head cut off......the police wouldn't help the parents or any other US investigator.Maybe SWB doesn't follow the news but I'll be damned if I go to Mexico alone. ....As far as the asshole/bitch test goes, I scored a 39%. :D :D

Jyruiz
06-08-2007, 07:39 PM
Thats great news, thank God.

Havasu1986
I have 2 very good friends from work who are Mexican and one was even born there. They both said that the feds there are very corrupt and take yur money if they think you are American. They even hold you at gun piont. I told them about the story today and they said he is probably dead. I'm so thankful they are wrong.
This happened to me and my buddies along time ago in Mexicali. We didn't know we couldn't drink outside. So we got put in the police car and taken around the corner. We paid our way out of it with cash. I never will forget that day. We got back across the border ASAP.

SummitKarl
I would pay the $500 with a smile. Much better than the alternative.
It cost me 12K cash to get my brother out of trouble.
Brian
true...very true;) it just the princaple of the thing that makes me:mad:
OH FOCK...LMAO
I just spell checked WSUWRHR it says...."superhero" LMAO

Havasu1986
06-08-2007, 07:42 PM
true...very true;) it just the princaple of the thing that makes me:mad:
OH FOCK...LMAO
I just spell checked WSUWRHR it says...."superhero" LMAO
Your spell check isn't working. :D

topless
06-08-2007, 07:49 PM
This happened to me and my buddies along time ago in Mexicali. We didn't know we couldn't drink outside. So we got put in the police car and taken around the corner. We paid our way out of it with cash. I never will forget that day. We got back across the border ASAP.SWB says this never happened because he is 41 and it wasn't on the news. LOL
Glad you made it home.

LEADFOOTjosh
06-08-2007, 07:52 PM
because they suck!!!
Glad they found him. could of been alot worse..
But I thought we were not allowed to talk about Mexicans.. saying that all feds are corrupt and that they suck is kinda racsit.. dont you think topless ;) ;) ;)
love ya... umm some cracker's sound good

RitcheyRch
06-08-2007, 07:53 PM
Awesome news.

wsuwrhr
06-08-2007, 07:53 PM
Your spell check isn't working. :D
His spell check is right on you bastard!!!
At least the superhero part.
Haha

topless
06-08-2007, 07:55 PM
Glad they found him. could of been alot worse..
But I thought we were not allowed to talk about Mexicans.. saying that all feds are corrupt and that they suck is kinda racsit.. dont you think topless ;) ;) ;)
love ya... umm some cracker's sound goodYou like wheat thins? (they are a tannish color) or just plain whitey saltines?:eek:

SCR INC
06-08-2007, 07:55 PM
FOUND
I just got off the phone with Jeff (sleekcraft80), they found him:D :D in T.J. and the fricken federalies made them pay to get him back:mad: :mad: oh I fuchin hate the federalies with a passion:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
but all is good they have him state side at a hospital getting checked out:D
WHEW!!!!!! happy ending
THANK GOD... I USE TO BE A HONEST GUY... LOVE YOUR FAMILY

SCR INC
06-08-2007, 08:02 PM
[QUOTE=SummitKarl;2610510]FOUND
I just got off the phone with Jeff (sleekcraft80), they found him:D :D in T.J. and the fricken federalies made them pay to get him back:mad: :mad: oh I fuchin hate the federalies with a passion:mad: :
She goes and suckes me off.... time for her to go with me... no more games all windows...... At leat 125 pieces.........

Troy McClure
06-08-2007, 08:22 PM
Glad they found him. I have a nephew that is autistic and I can imagine what the parents went through
Regarding the above, you might want to read up on Mexico a bit. Here, this is a good start: http://www.mexidata.info/id217.html
A quote from the above article:
It should be noted that many kidnappings go unreported in Mexico. According to studies by the National Autonomous University of Mexico, over 90 percent of kidnappings are not reported to authorities due to faithlessness in police and government officials.

Havasu Carrera
06-08-2007, 08:35 PM
Glad they found him. I have a nephew that is autistic and I can imagine what the parents went through
Regarding the above, you might want to read up on Mexico a bit. Here, this is a good start: http://www.mexidata.info/id217.html
A quote from the above article:
It should be noted that many kidnappings go unreported in Mexico. According to studies by the National Autonomous University of Mexico, over 90 percent of kidnappings are not reported to authorities due to faithlessness in police and government officials.
Wow my suspicions are soooo on the ball. What a eye opener.! Thanks for the note. Now why don't we have a great wall of USA?

rocket98
06-08-2007, 09:10 PM
I am amazed at the compasionthat comes out of these forms. This is a real group of people that really care about things that matter. I take my hat off to all of you. But You suk and you have now clue. You all are :D :D :D the best

HavaPaul
06-09-2007, 06:24 AM
Was held for 3 days no food or water in Rosarito back in '86. Scariest thing was that there was no booking involved. Did not even look at my ID or take my name. Was never even searched. No record of me being in there.Was just tossed in a cell. No toilet. Was like standing up in a septic tank for 3 days. Once a day, someone would come by and throw a 5 gal bucket of bleach water through the bars. You can disappear down there and never be seen again.

mark49
06-09-2007, 04:20 PM
In the United States the 500 bucks for safe return would be extortion, in Mexico its considered profit.
Put me on the I hate illegal hate list.