PDA

View Full Version : Baca under investigation re: Hilton release?

Kachina26
06-09-2007, 03:17 AM
Word has it there was a payoff by the Hilton family in connection with Paris' release :idea: :idea: :idea:

meaniam
06-09-2007, 04:47 AM
Word has it there was a payoff by the Hilton family in connection with Paris' release :idea: :idea: :idea:
i feel this is funny buissness. and think it should be investigated. favor paid out maybe in contrubution. im sure there are many ladys with worse crimes should be let out earlier.
on a side note i am luaghing my ****ing ass off. how some reporters were narreating what happened yesterday on the am stations. it was 100% comedy. and i am glad the judge decided to throw her the full 45 days now. and paris finally made a bad picture. damn she was tore up:D

THOR
06-09-2007, 05:57 AM
As he should be. Baca is a moron and can barely construct a well thought out sentence when giving press releases.

shueman
06-09-2007, 06:04 AM
He folded under the pressure...:devil: Should be terminated ASAP...a travesty of the Justice System...:)

RitcheyRch
06-09-2007, 08:17 AM
I'm actually not surprised that this could have happened.

SHOTKALLIN
06-09-2007, 11:45 AM
The man is corrupt as they come, he has Asian mafia ties.

Baja Big Dog
06-09-2007, 01:38 PM
Yea...Lee Baca is a dick, but what are you smoking if you think he is on the take with this very LOW visability case!!!:confused:

Quest4Fun
06-09-2007, 01:56 PM
I think I heard on the news this morning that the Hiltons made a large donation to Baca during his campaign to run for Sheriff. They must have figured that the donation would come in handy one day.
Baca's got some 'splainin' to do.:mad:

blacksheepvictor
06-09-2007, 04:26 PM
I like this passage from an LA Times article. (http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-me-baca9jun09,0,6241062.story?coll=la-home-center)
"The sheriff who sprang Paris Hilton is no stranger to Hollywood. He has attended the Academy Awards and Golden Globes shows. He's golfed with actor Michael Douglas, given a concealed weapons permit to Ben Affleck, hired Lou Ferrigno as a reserve deputy, taken campaign contributions from Sylvester Stallone.
Serving as sheriff in Hollywood's home county makes the spotlight difficult to avoid. But Los Angeles County Sheriff Lee Baca's involvement in Hilton's early release has some in his own department wondering whether he allows celebrity to interfere with justice."
I don’t know the validity of these statements but it makes you wonder. Eh? Further more WhyTF does Ben Affleck need a concealed weapons permit for. Sheesh!!!

3 daytona`s
06-09-2007, 04:45 PM
Yea...Lee Baca is a dick, but what are you smoking if you think he is on the take with this very LOW visability case!!!:confused:
We ain`t smoking :confused: