PDA

View Full Version : lake lice beware!!!

H2O
06-09-2007, 07:37 AM
Below is an article from the Fort Myers News-Press.
"A gruesome discovery Wednesday shed some light on how a 46-year-old man died near Fort Myers Beach while riding a personal watercraft this weekend.
Investigators Wednesday had a clearer picture of how Roy Brown was killed when a woman walking her dog found his head in the mangrove-laden shoreline of Matanzas Pass.
Brown, of Fort Myers Beach, was decapitated when he struck an anchor line extended from a sailboat as he sped by on a Sea-Doo in the pass Sunday, according to Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission investigators. No foul play is suspected.

ahhell
06-09-2007, 07:58 AM
A guy came into the hospital I work at here on the river...he was doing about 70ish on a pwc got thrown and literally folded his pelvis in 2, he got a chopper ride out of the deal...:eek:

Throttle
06-09-2007, 03:30 PM
last week two morons drove accross the lake in front of me and then one of them fell off... he just missed getting killed! phucking idiots...
it would be terrible to be involved in such an accident!

OverKill
06-09-2007, 04:25 PM
A guy came into the hospital I work at here on the river...he was doing about 70ish on a pwc got thrown and literally folded his pelvis in 2, he got a chopper ride out of the deal...:eek:
Ya those chopper rides cost alot. For me about $13,000, that was for 20 miles.:eek:

ahhell
06-09-2007, 05:01 PM
Ya those chopper rides cost alot. For me about $13,000, that was for 20 miles.:eek:
Oh yeah... Doc here in town owns one of the "chopper out" companies...I hear 16 g's from Bullhead to Vegas...I wanna ride in a healthy way!!!
We are a base camp for one of them...all day long its take off and land:(

Xlration Marine
06-09-2007, 07:15 PM
Heck I here it cost's you guys $10,000.00 to get a ride in a ford. That's what a co worker said. They don't take insurance or something like that. Johnson Ranch area.