PDA

View Full Version : Elevator courtesy?

Kachina26
06-09-2007, 06:28 PM
Why don't people allow others to get off the dang elevator before they try to board? I thought that was common courtesy:confused:

RitcheyRch
06-09-2007, 06:31 PM
Everyone always in a hurry. Every week when go to get my allergy shot I see the same undercover police officer and I have witnessed him push an old woman out of the way to get out of the elevator. Guess he in a hurry to get his allergy shot.
Why don't people allow others to get off the dang elevator before they try to board? I thought that was common courtesy:confused:

XtrmWakeborder
06-09-2007, 06:35 PM
Or let the women in and out first...some people just have no manners I guess.

Xlration Marine
06-09-2007, 06:41 PM
OH OH OH OH, Warshack. This is mine. Ok little brother has no legs, which makes him even littler? Any way he comes out to go To the NASCAR Race at PIR. Wheel chair seating is on the top. No problem getting up. BUT trying to get down. YOU STUPID LAZY FAT ASS AMERICANS NEED TO TAKE THE STAIRS. Yes I am screaming. How ignorant, you fat useless "C". Like it would kill you to take the stairs, yea I know it might. Nothing pisses me off more than FAT LAZY ASS AMERICANS that can't show just a little respect for the handicap people. Oh yea and F U PIR for letting it happen.

Boatcop
06-09-2007, 06:41 PM
Did you ever think that a crowded elevator smells different to a midget? :idea:

Xlration Marine
06-09-2007, 06:44 PM
Did you ever think that a crowded elevator smells different to a midget? :idea:
Yea it smells like a bunch of ass's.

Kachina26
06-09-2007, 06:49 PM
OH OH OH OH, Warshack. This is mine. Ok little brother has no legs, which makes him even littler? Any way he comes out to go To the NASCAR Race at PIR. Wheel chair seating is on the top. No problem getting up. BUT trying to get down. YOU STUPID LAZY FAT ASS AMERICANS NEED TO TAKE THE STAIRS. Yes I am screaming. How ignorant, you fat useless "C". Like it would kill you to take the stairs, yea I know it might. Nothing pisses me off more than FAT LAZY ASS AMERICANS that can't show just a little respect for the handicap people. Oh yea and F U PIR for letting it happen.
It could be worse (http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-wheelchair8jun08,1,4131469.story?coll=la-headlines-nation)

Boatcop
06-09-2007, 07:00 PM
Without a doubt, Alan, with an observation like that I can see you took your acadamy training very seriously! LOL. What I wanna know is did you actually get down on your hands and knees to research this subject and where precisely was your nose planted at the time of research? Morning or evening and location would be helpful in deciding if your research was accurate.(a different conclusion would be obtain from ..say..an elevator at the plumbers union hall verses an elevator at a Fredricks of Hollywood store.)
Out with it Mr. Professional Observer,
Rio:D
Actually I WAS a midget, before my height-change operation. You may have seen me recently on the Jerry Springer show.
:D