PDA

View Full Version : Willow Valley?

gramps
06-10-2007, 07:05 AM
Is Willow Valley a "private community". Anyone have any info on it?

Invisible Sun
06-10-2007, 07:35 AM
I've been trying to find any listings in the area but have been unsuccessful
S

hava life
06-10-2007, 07:55 AM
From what I know Willow Valley is a town outside of Needles. I went driving around the community off the 95 HWY last week and there were homes for sale the fixers I looked at were around the mid $300,000. It is in an agriculture area outside of Needles. I know there are some homes by the river but I did not go to that area.

shueman
06-10-2007, 07:56 AM
I've been trying to find any listings in the area but have been unsuccessful
S
Best MLS listings I've found are at garyharlow.com

hava life
06-10-2007, 08:02 AM
One of the flyers I picked up has a web site if you want it is candiceadonofrio.point2homes.biz

bigq
06-10-2007, 08:10 AM
Willow Valley is not on the California side by needles it is north from Needles though just on th Arizona side. When you search MLS choose Mohave Valley and the listing will state it is in Willow Valley.

hava life
06-10-2007, 08:25 AM
Who said cali. side?

bigq
06-10-2007, 08:41 AM
Who said cali. side?
Your right my apologies.:D

ahhell
06-10-2007, 11:06 AM
its on both sides of the hwy. River side is mobiles and a few stick built, east side of the hwy is mostly stick built, alot of 1 acre lots ...surrounded by the reservation. come on down for a tour. both give you access to the launch ramp.:D My supervisor MAY have a mobile for sale just off King st
http://www.trulia.com/AZ/Mohave_Valley/
If my info is wrong its just what Ive been told so no flaming:sqeyes:

rickyrod
06-10-2007, 11:53 AM
5 miles north of Needles on the Arizona side it is private with dues around $100.00 a year. If your looking for a good agent in that area contact SUMMITSRIVERREALTY.COM Bill and Chris Summitt they moved there after Bill retired from the Ontario Fire Dept. some years ago. Super nice people. Also a buddy of mine is selling his bouble-wide 3 br. 2bth mobile with a 24x36 garage only 3 to 4 years old for $200,000 really clean set-up.

Big Kahunaa
06-10-2007, 03:24 PM
i have been thinking of selling my place in wv (stick bilt) 3bdr 2bath 27ft deep garage for some where in the 180's

gramps
06-10-2007, 03:28 PM
I need to get down there and start looking around. I just hope it's not gonna be too hard selling my place in Utah. The market here has taken a dump.

willowrat
06-10-2007, 06:59 PM
I need to get down there and start looking around. I just hope it's not gonna be too hard selling my place in Utah. The market here has taken a dump.
I have had a place for 10 years. Its a great place if you like the river scene. You must checkout the marina. It is the gem.
I launched Friday and Saturday without any wait. You may have to wait 15 minutes on a long weekend. You can get into a nice place for $100K and up. Annual dues of $180. That is nothing for what you get.

gramps
06-11-2007, 12:09 PM
I have had a place for 10 years. Its a great place if you like the river scene. You must checkout the marina. It is the gem.
I launched Friday and Saturday without any wait. You may have to wait 15 minutes on a long weekend. You can get into a nice place for $100K and up. Annual dues of $180. That is nothing for what you get.
The "river scene" should be a good change of secenry for me. I've been up in the mountains for the past 13 years. I need a place to use the boat, go shooting and ride the ATV's and not have to drive forever to do any of those things. Right now I can jump on a quad an go shooting in the front yard and the closet lake is 1/2 hour away...............sorta hate to give this up but don't have much choice. In the 13 years I have been here I have never had any wait on a ramp on any of the lakes around here including Powell and Mead.

rvr_d8
06-11-2007, 03:39 PM
i have been thinking of selling my place in wv (stick bilt) 3bdr 2bath 27ft deep garage for some where in the 180's
Hey Guys
I saw Mikey this weekend and I told him I met his neighbors here on HB but couldn't remember your names or if I ever even knew. He said to say Hi, to whoever you are!:D We all were with some of his other neighbors on a beach between Moabi and Needles. Hell, for all I know it could have been you 2 out there:eek: ;) :D
Water was real low Saturday, scary around the rock bars, but we did it in the 28' and 25'!!! Mikey launched from Jack Smith. The water was dropping while we were on the beach for a couple hours, but we all made it back just fine.
So were you on the water this weekend?

uLtRADeNniS
06-11-2007, 04:25 PM
Is Willow Valley a "private community". Anyone have any info on it?
I partner in a Mobile Home there.
Really great community. Yes it is private but not gated. There will be a new development behind the golf course that will be gated. It will still be WV. WV has a private Marnia and Beach which are gated. The area is surrounded by Indian farm land. Just north of the WV beach is all Indian Beaches. That is where I an a few other HB members hang. The WV beach kinda sucks IMO, but it really depends on what meets your needs. Where ever your home is in WV, your no farther than 3 minutes from the ramp.
You can find a nice Mobile Home with a garage from around $150-250k.. Or a nice newer built home for $300 and way beyond.
Good luck in your search for a new home!
Hey Guys
I saw Mikey this weekend and I told him I met his neighbors here on HB but couldn't remember your names or if I ever even knew. He said to say Hi, to whoever you are!:D We all were with some of his other neighbors on a beach between Moabi and Needles. Hell, for all I know it could have been you 2 out there:eek: ;) :D
Water was real low Saturday, scary around the rock bars, but we did it in the 28' and 25'!!! Mikey launched from Jack Smith. The water was dropping while we were on the beach for a couple hours, but we all made it back just fine.
I heard the weather up there was great this weekend. Glad to hear you guys all had a great time. Are you coming back up for Fathers Day? Im still undecided.

gramps
06-11-2007, 05:01 PM
I partner in a Mobile Home there.
Really great community. Yes it is private but not gated. There will be a new development behind the golf course that will be gated. It will still be WV. WV has a private Marnia and Beach which are gated. The area is surrounded by Indian farm land. Just north of the WV beach is all Indian Beaches. That is where I an a few other HB members hang. The WV beach kinda sucks IMO, but it really depends on what meets your needs. Where ever your home is in WV, your no farther than 3 minutes from the ramp.
You can find a nice Mobile Home with a garage from around $150-250k.. Or a nice newer built home for $300 and way beyond.
Good luck in your search for a new home!
I heard the weather up there was great this weekend. Glad to hear you guys all had a great time. Are you coming back up for Fathers Day? Im still undecided.
Thanks much. I'm gonna try to get down there in a couple of days to look around. Anyone wanna buy 2 1/2 acres, 2300 sq ft house, 1200 sq ft rv barn & 24 x 36 2 story garage/workshop in the middle of nowhere?

don johnson
06-11-2007, 05:07 PM
Thanks much. I'm gonna try to get down there in a couple of days to look around. Anyone wanna buy 2 1/2 acres, 2300 sq ft house, 1200 sq ft rv barn & 24 x 36 2 story garage/workshop in the middle of nowhere?
I have a brand new (1 year old) custom home for sale in Willow Valley. 1,780 sq feet of living space (3 bedrooms, 2 full baths) as well includes an air conditioned and heated 1,600 sq ft garage. Lots of upgrades. Great entertaining home. Built in 5.1 surround sound and Plasma in living room, and tv/ sound built in garage and front and rear patios. Asking $500k. 2 minutes from private launch ramp and offroad trails...

rvr_d8
06-11-2007, 05:41 PM
I have a brand new (1 year old) custom home for sale in Willow Valley. 1,780 sq feet of living space (3 bedrooms, 2 full baths) as well includes an air conditioned and heated 1,600 sq ft garage. Lots of upgrades. Great entertaining home. Built in 5.1 surround sound and Plasma in living room, and tv/ sound built in garage and front and rear patios. Asking $500k. 2 minutes from private launch ramp and offroad trails...
Sooooo......Don, are you leaving willow for good? Relocating somewhere close?

don johnson
06-11-2007, 06:34 PM
Sooooo......Don, are you leaving willow for good? Relocating somewhere close?
No, we are staying, Want to buy one of the lots off dike road and build. Those lots have a river view from a 2nd story...

gramps
06-12-2007, 05:10 AM
That looks like it would be a nice place but I have one problem...............I need to get an "after the divorce" house. $500k is going to be a bit more than my have of the split.

Big Kahunaa
06-12-2007, 08:10 AM
Hey Guys
no water for me this past weekend i was sick on the couch but we will have to hook up one weekend

uLtRADeNniS
06-12-2007, 08:22 AM
That looks like it would be a nice place but I have one problem...............I need to get an "after the divorce" house. $500k is going to be a bit more than my have of the split.
Financing?

gramps
06-12-2007, 09:10 AM
Financing?
maybe but I'm not sure. I'd like to pay cash and get it over with. I've been on a total disability income since '94 so a mortgage payment of anything on the larger size would be kind of rough.

uLtRADeNniS
06-12-2007, 09:25 AM
maybe but I'm not sure. I'd like to pay cash and get it over with. I've been on a total disability income since '94 so a mortgage payment of anything on the larger size would be kind of rough.
I'm sure if you had a big chunk to put down you can get a payment around $1k.
I would have to sit and look at all the numbers/rates/term...etc. Whether you where to buy Don's home or any other house, I would suggest talking to a professional mortgage planner to see where you stand with your financial status and what would not only be affordable to you, but most importantly comfortable...(Obviously you wouldn't make any move if it was for your financial benefit..right?)
I just helped an elderly lady on a fixed income that was really screwed by a lender on her existing property. This A-Hole really took advantage of her to make a buck. Anyways we get into her dream home(Victorville). It seemed impossible, but we did it, and made it very very very affordable for her.
If you have any questions please PM me. I don't work in AZ but I wouldn't mind referring you to great professionals that do. There is a ton of inventory in WV, Im am positive there is someting on the market that will fit your lifestyle.
Good luck to you on your search, and I hope to see you in WV.

rvr_d8
06-12-2007, 04:02 PM
No, we are staying, Want to buy one of the lots off dike road and build. Those lots have a river view from a 2nd story...
A River front house??!! :eek:
:idea: Adopt me!!:D

Waldo
06-13-2007, 11:53 AM
I'd buy it just for the urinal in the garage!!!:D :D