PDA

View Full Version : MEXICO??? Where is the best place to stay???

Gazonfire
06-10-2007, 12:45 PM
Me and the wife want to go to Mexico for a four day weekend without the kids. In the past we have stayed at the Moon Palace in CanCun. We want a different place. What is everyones suggestions?

76elimspecial
06-10-2007, 12:51 PM
My wife and I will be going to the Golden Crown Paradise in Puerto Vallarta at the beginning of July. Havn't been there, but it came recommended from the travel agent. Its an all-inclusive over 18 resort. They have a website.

Just foreplay
06-10-2007, 01:14 PM
Me and the wife want to go to Mexico for a four day weekend without the kids. In the past we have stayed at the Moon Palace in CanCun. We want a different place. What is everyones suggestions?
Have you been to Cabo?
Once you go, you will always go back...
I have been going to Cabo for 15 yrs...Cabo is my fav, I have been going to Mexico now for 22+ yrs.. I remember when PV was just a hotel and a bar..God I am really dating myself..lol
If you decide to go to Cabo, I have a 2 bdrm executive suite that faces the ocean and pool. One bedroom is a complete lock off unit and you have your own private jacuzzi on the balcony..These are the only condos that are in town with a beach..The rest are further out of town..
Minutes for the mall, minutes from all the local bars..
PM me if you are interested. I'll give ya a deal..
http://www.cabovillasbeachresort.com/

OliverM5
06-10-2007, 01:40 PM
Have you been to Cabo?
Once you go, you will always go back...
I have been going to Cabo for 15 yrs...Cabo is my fav, I have been going to Mexico now for 22+ yrs.. I remember when PV was just a hotel and a bar..God I am really dating myself..lol
If you decide to go to Cabo, I have a 2 bdrm executive suite that faces the ocean and pool. One bedroom is a complete lock off unit and you have your own private jacuzzi on the balcony..These are the only condos that are in town with a beach..The rest are further out of town..
Minutes for the mall, minutes from all the local bars..
PM me if you are interested. I'll give ya a deal..
I'd like some info on this please: oliverm5@aol.com

Baja Big Dog
06-10-2007, 02:10 PM
What do you want to do??? Ive been in Mexico for over 40 years, and Ive seen the bad and the worst, as well as the good (which is rapidly disappearing!).
Dont want to jack Foreplay's offer so I would tell you to try Cabo, lots of things to do, party, golf, fishing, etc....4 days is perfect for Cabo, since the prices are now offically out of sight. Drop by the "Office" for a few cold ones.
Hit up the "trailer park" for a little din din....

pebo
06-10-2007, 08:52 PM
My wife and I will be going to the Golden Crown Paradise in Puerto Vallarta at the beginning of July. Havn't been there, but it came recommended from the travel agent. Its an all-inclusive over 18 resort. They have a website.
I been there and it is Great. I will go again for sure..:D
When you are at the dinner house make sure you ask for the Sexy Coffee.............
Steve

beaverretriever
06-10-2007, 08:55 PM
Like someone stated earlier, go to Cabo. You will love it.
Higher end. The Hacienda Del Mar (Sheraton) is beautiful but it gets expensive real quick. Expect to spend lots and lots on just food.
Med. Riu Palace. All inclusive. Very nice and all you can eat and drink.:D Big plus is that it is very close to town.

Havasu Sun
06-10-2007, 09:04 PM
Do ya like playing in the water or sitting on the beach?
Cabo is awesome but if you like crystal clear water and beautiful sandy beaches it is hard to beat Playa del Carmen. It is a small town south of Cancun. A lot slower pace than Cancun but still has the clear blue water and beaches. Their is a development of all-inclusive resorts south of town. They call the area Playacar. I would recommend any of the Iberostar resorts as my first choice and RUI resorts as my second. Each company has multiple resorts in the area. Each offers a different level of service. It is hard to be disappointed with any of them.

Pussywhippled
06-10-2007, 09:47 PM
MEXICO??? Where is the best place to stay???
OUT OF JAIL...

Cigalert
06-11-2007, 05:52 AM
What do you want to do??? Ive been in Mexico for over 40 years, and Ive seen the bad and the worst, as well as the good (which is rapidly disappearing!).
Dont want to jack Foreplay's offer so I would tell you to try Cabo, lots of things to do, party, golf, fishing, etc....4 days is perfect for Cabo, since the prices are now offically out of sight. Drop by the "Office" for a few cold ones.
Hit up the "trailer park" for a little din din....
Trailer Park is a amazing enviroment. Best damn surf and turf evah.
We rented a house in the pedregal over looking the harbor. Pool, 3bed....it came out to about $3000 for 7 days, fully stocked with food, cocktails and even massages at the house for the lady's while the boys were fishing.
http://www.cabovillas.com/properties.asp?PID=50
Walking distance to all downtown. Pretty nice people in Cabo but remember, it is still mexico.

Cas
06-11-2007, 06:48 AM
off the coast on a big boat