PDA

View Full Version : Yet another question for the detailing pros

clownpuncher
06-10-2007, 04:33 PM
I've got my boat torn apart and started to clean the carpet with some cleaner, brush and a vacuum. So far it seems to be working ok, but, I've got better things to do than spend a couple of hours scrubbing and brushing.
My question is this.............
Is there any reason I couldn't use a professional carpet cleaner guy ? If I did use one, what if anything should I make sure he does/doesn't do. I'm not worried about the cost because Ive got a few more cans of cleaner I'd have to buy anyway.
Any help?
Thanks in advance
ROC

SOCALDETAIL1
06-10-2007, 06:22 PM
I've got my boat torn apart and started to clean the carpet with some cleaner, brush and a vacuum. So far it seems to be working ok, but, I've got better things to do than spend a couple of hours scrubbing and brushing.
My question is this.............
Is there any reason I couldn't use a professional carpet cleaner guy ? If I did use one, what if anything should I make sure he does/doesn't do. I'm not worried about the cost because Ive got a few more cans of cleaner I'd have to buy anyway.
Any help?
Thanks in advance
ROC
I wouldn't they use extractors and that will loosen up the glue. then your gonna have real problums after that. Mark