PDA

View Full Version : F!@# the Sopranos!

Buddy
06-10-2007, 06:07 PM
I hope the producer gets whacked tonight!:mad: :devil: :(

angry dad
06-10-2007, 06:20 PM
Stupid #%$^*&^ no talant $#^%$(*&^% mother effers!!
END IT LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Buddy
06-10-2007, 06:25 PM
Honestly after 6 Fing years I want to HURT someone real bad!:mad:

XtrmWakeborder
06-10-2007, 06:32 PM
Ok give it up guys. What happened?

Buddy
06-10-2007, 06:35 PM
Only a couple more hours left for you West Coast guys! Seriously I could never explain this one:mad: :mad:

Flyinbowtie
06-10-2007, 06:36 PM
No much happened, they whacked Phil, and Tony is gonna get hooked up, maybe.
HBO has a real gift for scewing up good things.

Buddy
06-10-2007, 06:54 PM
Allright Im stuffed and drunk Im going to bed, By the way
F the Sopranos:mad:

al cole'holic
06-10-2007, 07:23 PM
..that's the general consensus around this house, F that and F any plans they may have for a movie :mad:
I've been cooking since noon for this finale crap, now me and all the guests wanna choke each other :mad:

JetBoatRich
06-10-2007, 07:36 PM
what kind of ending was that:devil:

Mrs. 20
06-10-2007, 07:40 PM
That was BS! Six feet under closed it out much better than that. What a disappointment.:mad:

vee-driven
06-10-2007, 09:20 PM
We almost whached our friends because we thought he bumped the receiver at the end of the show when it when blank, because he was sitting next to it, definetly sucked but cool seeing phil get smoked and his head ran over. oh yea

shrek
06-10-2007, 10:08 PM
That was a f-ing waste of time.......I cant believe that I stayed up to watch that crap.
Hope they are proud of themselves.........a big F U to the loyal fans.........
Shrek

hotntheoc
06-10-2007, 11:16 PM
seriously, i thought it was a joke. GAY! :confused:

Charley
06-11-2007, 06:10 AM
That was BS! Six feet under closed it out much better than that. What a disappointment.:mad:
So ironic, That's exactly what my wife said!

AZJD
06-11-2007, 06:35 AM
I quit watching after last season because of this exact reason. I got sick of being pissed off every sunday night.

HavaSkank
06-11-2007, 06:44 AM
I hesitantly agreed to go on a date last night, knowing I was missing the Sopranos. It sounds like I made the better choice by opting for the piece of ass instead.

rodnjen
06-11-2007, 06:45 AM
How else would you have them end it? It's not like it was the M*A*S*H finaled, the war wasn't over and everyone got to go home. I thought it left you thinking, what else could you ask for.

AZJD
06-11-2007, 06:48 AM
Everybody was making bets on who was going to Wack Tony! I knew they weren't going to.

32sunrkt
06-11-2007, 06:51 AM
NOW THEY'ER IN STARTREK TERRITORY.... We HBO COntract done, we all get to look forward to an endless series of movies. By that point, ticket prices shoudl be around 10.oo Buck's per person or better ....
Bada Bing ! :devil:

roostwear
06-11-2007, 06:55 AM
If the last 2 seasons hadn't been crap..... if they hadn't had the last season with only 8 shows..... I could handle a crappy finale and an X files movie setup. Oh cable company, do cancel HBO immediately......

dunaholic
06-11-2007, 08:06 AM
Very dissapointing for sure. I almost vomited...

Baja Big Dog
06-11-2007, 08:24 AM
I hesitantly agreed to go on a date last night, knowing I was missing the Sopranos. It sounds like I made the better choice by opting for the piece of ass instead.
If this guy had Kanker sore on his tongue, and a limp 2 inch dong you got the better END of the deal!!:mad:

IMPATIENT 1
06-11-2007, 08:33 AM
definately a shitty ending. i thought the dude coming outta the bathroom was gonna pop tony as his daughter walked in, but it went blank:mad: :mad: at least phil gots his deserves:D but yeah, they set it up for a damn movie finally:mad:

CBadDad
06-11-2007, 08:39 AM
A movie? I sure the fock hope not. The last two seasons sucked, I certainly won't be paying to see a movie.

HavaSkank
06-11-2007, 08:58 AM
If this guy had Kanker sore on his tongue, and a limp 2 inch dong you got the better END of the deal!!:mad:
Oozing cold sores and sportin' 2 inches of fury. That's how I like'em

Havasu1
06-11-2007, 09:04 AM
Really good point, look how well Six Feet Under ended. One of the best wrap ups I ever saw. I really didn't go into last night ending with any great expectations. But it was really f*&%ed up. The last two seasons have been really disappointing. Just wierd:confused:

Lavey5150
06-11-2007, 09:11 AM
That ending phugging sucked............ass....we never even got to see Meadow..... naked..phuck

IMPATIENT 1
06-11-2007, 09:33 AM
If the last 2 seasons hadn't been crap..... if they hadn't had the last season with only 8 shows..... I could handle a crappy finale and an X files movie setup. Oh cable company, do cancel HBO immediately......
yep, i told my wife to cancel it now and order playboy tv instead:D cinamax and showtime shows all the new released movie sooner than hbo anyways.

Baja Big Dog
06-11-2007, 09:35 AM
Was sittin around with the fam..I had the remote, I almost got killed when the screen went black....:(

Boozer
06-11-2007, 10:12 AM
F*ck the producers, writers, and directors. They took what was the best series on television EVER and ruined it. Obviously the plan was to set it up for movies. F*CK their movies, Im tossing the box sets I already own, wont be buying anymore, and wont see their movies.
Thankfully there is still Big Love to look forward too.

Buddy
06-11-2007, 11:06 AM
I wont be buying a ticket for that movie, Hope no one else does:devil:

Tremor Therapy
06-11-2007, 11:19 AM
I think they ended it just the way they wanted too. Everyone was expecting some big bang to end the series, and they left you hanging. You can say you won't pay for a ticket if they (when they) make the movie....but you will watch. Just like HB, you can't help but stop by to watch the train wreck!

RiverDave
06-11-2007, 11:31 AM
F*ck the producers, writers, and directors. They took what was the best series on television EVER and ruined it. Obviously the plan was to set it up for movies. F*CK their movies, Im tossing the box sets I already own, wont be buying anymore, and wont see their movies.
Thankfully there is still Big Love to look forward too.
If your going to "toss them" can I have them? :)
RD

Biglue
06-11-2007, 11:36 AM
Was sittin around with the fam..I had the remote, I almost got killed when the screen went black....:(
I literally got up cursing the hell out of the tv and reciever thinking one of them had turned off. My Mrs. was laughing her ass off. :mad:

PunkAssBitch
06-11-2007, 11:38 AM
I think the screen went black because Tony got whacked.
We thought the TV died on us too LOL.

ahsumtoy
06-11-2007, 12:32 PM
The disc jocky on the morning radio brought up a possible explaination. Remember the earlier episode where Tony and Bobby were in a boat talking about what it would be like to get wacked? Tony said "everything just goes black".....well????

DSW
06-11-2007, 12:38 PM
The disc jocky on the morning radio brought up a possible explaination. Remember the earlier episode where Tony and Bobby were in a boat talking about what it would be like to get wacked? Tony said "everything just goes black".....well????
My thoughts exactily! One minute your eating dinner then everything goes black! I just wish that we could of heard the shot.

Havasu1
06-11-2007, 12:43 PM
Good point. I'd rather see it though.

Jordy
06-11-2007, 01:12 PM
My thoughts exactily! One minute your eating dinner then everything goes black! I just wish that we could of heard the shot.
I haven't checked it out on Tivo to confirm it, but apparently in the credits there is some kind of reference to the guy at the counter in the diner who went into the bathroom as someone Leotardo... :idea:
The more I think about it, that was a great ending. Total mindphuck that you will spend the next few weeks trying to figure out WTF happened... open to your interpretation. :jawdrop: :idea: :D

Rvr Swpr
06-12-2007, 09:13 AM
[QUOTE=Jordy;2613371]I haven't checked it out on Tivo to confirm it, but apparently in the credits there is some kind of reference to the guy at the counter in the diner who went into the bathroom as someone Leotardo... :idea:
Need to look back and see who knew Tony & family were at the restaurant.

Boomer 880
06-12-2007, 01:42 PM
He was killed....
In fact, the ending was genius if you've paid attention to the show or are just a fan of well developed well thought out plots that all tie
together and have the memory of a champ to remember it all the ending was simple, he got killed, but let me tell yall why and
explain in detail... There was 3 people in the room total who had a reason to kill tony.....
The two black guys, they were paid before to kill tony but he was only shot in the ear, this was in one of the earlier seasons, also in the earlier seasons, the trucker who was sitting at the bar stool, who the camera kept focusing in on, is Nikki leotardo, Phil Leotardos nephew, he was in one of the early season episodes where Phil and Tony have a sit down....
Heres where the genius comes in....
When tonys walking in the diner,you see the camera focus on him, then it switches to his perspective, and you see him looking @ the booth hes gonna sit at...
Then the camera switches back to tonys face, then it once again switches to his perspective, and it shows him looking @ the door and looking @ the people come in..... Everytime the door opens the Chimes sound.......
Carmela walks in, Chimes, AJ walks in Chimes, this when Meadows parallel parking, still trying to get inside the restaurant....
At this point the camera switches back to the trucker who goes in the bathroom......
Then it goes to a scene where meadow finally parks and starts running in the diner....
The doors about to open, Tony looks up....
and No Chimes......................
No Music............
Everything just goes black...............
In one of the early episodes of the sopranos, tonys talking with bobby about what it must feel like to die..
Bobby says "at the end, you probably dont hear anything, everything just goes black"
Part of that was revisited in the second to last episode during the last seconds of it, when tonys about to go to sleep and he flashes back to
the memory of him and bobby on the boat... "You probably dont hear anything everything just goes black"
So in the end, the Journey song was playing, the chimes on the door sounded but when meadow came in, the guy in the trucker hat came out and killed tony...
Its the reason you don't hear, or see naything when he died.... it was from his perspective.... and everything went black, then the credits rolled.

Dick Cabeza
06-13-2007, 12:36 PM
Boomer 880 got it right. Tony got whacked at the end and everthing went black. Just my 2 cents.

roostwear
06-13-2007, 01:10 PM
It's even more simple than the intellectuals and art afficionados would have you beleive.
Chase..... it's ENTERTAINMENT, NOT ART. I guess he forgot that the last two seasons.....

shrek
06-13-2007, 01:31 PM
He was killed....
In fact, the ending was genius if you've paid attention to the show or are just a fan of well developed well thought out plots that all tie
together and have the memory of a champ to remember it all the ending was simple, he got killed, but let me tell yall why and
explain in detail... There was 3 people in the room total who had a reason to kill tony.....
The two black guys, they were paid before to kill tony but he was only shot in the ear, this was in one of the earlier seasons, also in the earlier seasons, the trucker who was sitting at the bar stool, who the camera kept focusing in on, is Nikki leotardo, Phil Leotardos nephew, he was in one of the early season episodes where Phil and Tony have a sit down....
Heres where the genius comes in....
When tonys walking in the diner,you see the camera focus on him, then it switches to his perspective, and you see him looking @ the booth hes gonna sit at...
Then the camera switches back to tonys face, then it once again switches to his perspective, and it shows him looking @ the door and looking @ the people come in..... Everytime the door opens the Chimes sound.......
Carmela walks in, Chimes, AJ walks in Chimes, this when Meadows parallel parking, still trying to get inside the restaurant....
At this point the camera switches back to the trucker who goes in the bathroom......
Then it goes to a scene where meadow finally parks and starts running in the diner....
The doors about to open, Tony looks up....
and No Chimes......................
No Music............
Everything just goes black...............
In one of the early episodes of the sopranos, tonys talking with bobby about what it must feel like to die..
Bobby says "at the end, you probably dont hear anything, everything just goes black"
Part of that was revisited in the second to last episode during the last seconds of it, when tonys about to go to sleep and he flashes back to
the memory of him and bobby on the boat... "You probably dont hear anything everything just goes black"
So in the end, the Journey song was playing, the chimes on the door sounded but when meadow came in, the guy in the trucker hat came out and killed tony...
Its the reason you don't hear, or see naything when he died.... it was from his perspective.... and everything went black, then the credits rolled.
If that was the case, and it was from his perspective, then the last thing you would have seen was who he looked at, not Tony looking away.
I would buy your explanation, if the last shot was from Tony's eyes......and not at Tony's eyes......
Shrek