PDA

View Full Version : POS thieves: New low, the world is getting worse

Magic34
06-11-2007, 09:35 AM
:mad: :mad:
This happened in Phoenix yesterday.
Basically, 2 kids were crossing a street on their bikes and get hit by a car. The guy driving got out immediately to render aid to the kid and help. It was an accident and I dont think the kids were crossing correctly, but I could be wrong.
Anyways, the guy gets out to help the kids. While he is HELPING kids that were lying in the street, someone jumps in his car and steals it!!! :jawdrop: :mad:
So, the vehicle that hit the kids with broken windshield is now stolen from the scene before the police arrive.
Then, in the next great chain of events, the kids bikes were stolen as well from the scene! :mad:
You have got to be kidding me. This world really sucks sometimes.
I am looking for a link to the story now.

Magic34
06-11-2007, 09:40 AM
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=3454434&version=5&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.2.1

RitcheyRch
06-11-2007, 09:48 AM
We should be allowed to shoot all thieves on the spot.

Ziggy
06-11-2007, 09:50 AM
The Valley of Dust has some real winners in it.......thats F'ing unbelievable:eek:

Magic34
06-11-2007, 09:53 AM
The Valley of Dust has some real winners in it.......thats F'ing unbelievable:eek:
Seems like we are trying to pass LA in whole crime thing.

Sleek-Jet
06-11-2007, 09:54 AM
:mad: :mad:
This happened in Phoenix yesterday.
Basically, 2 kids were crossing a street on their bikes and get hit by a car. The guy driving got out immediately to render aid to the kid and help. It was an accident and I dont think the kids were crossing correctly, but I could be wrong.
Anyways, the guy gets out to help the kids. While he is HELPING kids that were lying in the street, someone jumps in his car and steals it!!! :jawdrop: :mad:
So, the vehicle that hit the kids with broken windshield is now stolen from the scene before the police arrive.
Then, in the next great chain of events, the kids bikes were stolen as well from the scene! :mad:
You have got to be kidding me. This world really sucks sometimes.
I am looking for a link to the story now.
That's not really a new scam... I'd put money on it the kids are involved somehow.

Magic34
06-11-2007, 10:17 AM
That's not really a new scam... I'd put money on it the kids are involved somehow.
Are you for real? If that is the case, speed up!

spectras only
06-11-2007, 11:01 AM
That trick with kids on bikes were played out way back in the 70's ,my friend who lived in Bellflower told me back then .:rolleyes:

Mandelon
06-11-2007, 11:09 AM
Hey, Jordy just posted some bikes for sale on Craig's list! :eek: :D

Liberator TJ1984
06-11-2007, 11:11 AM
We should be allowed to shoot all thieves on the spot.
You could .....
If you were here in Texas ;)

RitcheyRch
06-11-2007, 11:14 AM
True. Have heard you can kill people in Texas because "they needed a killing"
You could .....
If you were here in Texas ;)

Not So Fast
06-11-2007, 11:21 AM
Probably happened around Indian School Road, that seems to be the place for all bad things to happen around there:( NSF

Nord
06-11-2007, 11:23 AM
Talk about a bad day:jawdrop:

Liberator TJ1984
06-11-2007, 12:15 PM
True. Have heard you can kill people in Texas because "they needed a killing"
It ain't quite that easy !!
But Governor Perry did pass a law making it legal to protect your property and life by use of deadly force if needed.by passing alot of red tape and liability for the defending party.
fer instance ....my new neighbor from Tennessee ....is caught in my hen house , sexin' up my best RodeIsland Red :eek:
He might be in a world of hurt , real quick like :devil:

Havasu1
06-11-2007, 12:38 PM
Didn't something like that happen a few years back in Phonenix. A guy crashed on his motorcycle (I guess the bike didn't get too messed up), someone hopped on the motorcyle and stole it. Meanwhile the guy that crashed was messed up pretty bad.

soupersonic
06-11-2007, 01:08 PM
Seems like we are trying to pass LA in whole crime thing.
I saw on the news a week or so ago, that we already did :(

Outnumbered
06-11-2007, 08:15 PM
And Jordy keeps telling us how bad it is on the West side:rolleyes: :D
Seriously though...that sux. Be it a scam or accident, it is pretty focked up.

No Name
06-11-2007, 08:24 PM
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=3454434&version=5&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.2.1
What a wonderful world.:o :mad:

RandyH
06-12-2007, 08:12 AM
Thank god it gets cold here in the midwest in the winter. It really helps keep the riff raff away.
RandyH

Blown 472
06-12-2007, 08:47 AM
Thank god it gets cold here in the midwest in the winter. It really helps keep the riff raff away.
RandyH
True dat brother, you can have the southwest.

Outnumbered
06-12-2007, 10:12 AM
Another plus to living here is that it keeps Blown 472 away too. I'll carry my Glock to deal with the Rif Raf, just keep that damn lib Blown away from me:devil:

CARLSON-JET
06-12-2007, 11:24 AM
Having lived in Phoenix, So Cal, Seattle, Denver, and now the midwest I can say the dirtbags are pretty much equal opportunity criminals. Chicago is choc full of diaper loads. Detroit and Ohio have their fair share also. To say one place is less volatile then the other is just bad statistics. It is well known alot of places hide crime stats just to make themselves look better. (read under reporting) As far as Phoenix goes.. I just don't get why anybody would want to really commit crimes there as Sherrif joe does not really take to kindly to them and does not treat them with kid gloves... Then again Cook County jail and a few In So. Cal aren't really known to have the friendliest jails/prisons either. I think the politically correct do-gooders have screwed up our prison/justice system to where real criminals are given to many chances while the occasional pot smoker is hung out to dry. To me unless you actually commit a crime against society/person the jails are just to full to be dealing with them.. Good luck with the geoghraphic crime argument though.. It sounds like fun... Not... :idea: